MY DESKMATE

De KateLin344620

Y/N, a young and matured girl gets admission into her dream university. But after few days, her happiness fel... Mai multe

Introduction
Part-1(Smile please)
Part-2 (Trouble)
Part-3(Jeon Jungkook)
Part-4 (Frenemies)
Part-5(Heartbeat)
Part-6(Bully pt:-1)
Part-6(Bully pt:-2)
Part-7(Strangers)
Part-8(My Deskmate)
Part-9(Memories)
Part-11(friendship)
Part-12 (Reunion)
Part-13(The Subtle Disturbance)
Part-14 (Is she jealous?)

Part-10(Disease)

269 34 10
De KateLin344620

(AT HOME, Y/N'S POV.)

Hoping into my sweatshirt and a pair of joggers, I made my way towards my bed. It was kind of a hectic day and I can feel the blood rushing through my veins. I need a better sleep tonight. I shouldn't have done a lots of laundry work even though my mom was denying me not to do.

So, basically I took two hours for the laundry work. God, I didn't even get the time to study today. What a waste!

I feel myself getting annoyed. No, it's actually my fault. My mom told me to do laundry everyday. But guess what, I'm a lazy ass and didn't feel like cleaning my clothes. If today, my mom wouldn't have scolded me then I think I'd have already gotten...not a pile of clothes in my room but a mountain of clothes.

How can I be that lazy? Huh?!

I laid on the bed as I looked above to the ceiling. I know you've a doubt that why am I wearing sweatshirt and joggers to sleep. So, there're actually two reasons.

First, I don't have much dry clothes and second, this is the best comfy outfit for me, I prefer to sleep in these rather than in PJs. It doesn't mean I don't sleep in PJs but PJs isn't that best as compared to my tonight's outfit.

Fine! Now, it's better to sleep. I looked at the time to see, it's 11:30PM. I took a sigh out in frustration. I've to wake up by 5AM or else I'm gonna waste my self-study time as well.

I turned off the lights as I tossed on the bed, getting my comfortable spot. Well, good night.

(AT UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

I walked down inside the campus as I saw the sun shining brightly today. Nonetheless, it was a good weather. No humidity which is best. I looked around to find many students walking and gossiping with each other. Some were looking happy. I guess it's because of the weather.

Well, that was it. I looked at my front to find Jungkook and Jimin standing and talking with each other but then I saw something unexpected.

The girl named Seonmin walked near Jungkook as she immediately grabs his arm, hugging him tight. I don't know but I felt sad...well, sad in the sense...I wasn't sad but my heart's.

I tried to shrug that feeling as I made my way towards the classroom. Why the heck am I sad? I shouldn't be feeling this. He's not worth it.

(JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I was having a nice talk with Jimin when all of a sudden, I became shocked when this girl snaked her arms with mine. Well, what in the Earth is this?

I brushed my arms from hers as I gave her a cocky side eye. To be honest, I'm really tired of these girls. Can't I've a life on my own?

"Who are you?" This was all I could ask to her while giving her a cold stare. I can see her becoming tiny infront of my stare.

"I'm from your class. How can you forget me? I'm Seonmin, the mafia's daughter." She spoke curtly. Oh, so all of a sudden, she has gotten some balls to speak. Well, that to because of her dad. I placed my arms on my waist as I looked at her, raising one of my eyebrows.

"So?" I asked. She looks at me as if she saw some kind of ghost.

"So??! You'd obey me of course. You'd be scared of me and yeah, I like you so like me back." She said while blushing a bit. Her arms were crossed as if she'd defeat me.

Oh god! Such a stupid girl.

I didn't speak anything as I walked past her. Jimin also did the same as we were now moving towards our classroom. I hate when people think that they own me. I'm not some kind of trophy for god sake and I'm really tired of these things.

(Y/N'S POV, IN CLASSROOM)

I was sitting on my chair as my mind was still getting replayed when the girl named Seonmin was hugging Jungkook. She wasn't hugging but her eyes screamed proudness as if Jungkook is hers.

But isn't it true? If Jungkook wouldn't have been hers then she'd not have snaked her arms with Jungkook's.

But why am I feeling disappointed? What's wrong with me? It'd not matter to me. It's out of my business. But still I'm feeling sad. Not me but my heart.

I tried to brush out of my thoughts. Y/N!! He's not worth it for your thinking. You'd focus on your studies and yeah, that's it!

I opened my book as I tried to solve some maths problems. Yeah, since you know I didn't get the time to do any yesterday. So, somehow I've to manage my today's timetable with yesterday's.

...

After doing 5-6 word problems under 10 minutes, I felt myself proud. Thankfully, I'm good at maths. I heard from many pupils that maths is the subject that irritates them the most. So, I guess I'm just a lucky one.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the students inside the classroom started screaming and clapping. I looked at the front to find Jungkook and Jimin entering inside the classroom. Jungkook was walking like a model while Jimin was walking normally.

Sometimes, I think how can a person be that arrogant and cocky. I seriously don't get it.

"Thank you Jungkook for keeping the name of our college. You're the real life hero." A boy spoke and then I understood why this celebration was for. Yeah, he deserves this pomp and show. He indeed kept the name of our college for the fourth time in a row.

"Mention not buddy." Jungkook spoke as he ran his hand inside his hair. Oh my god! He looks so damn sexy.

What the heck Y/N? Why are you thinking about him?

But I'm gonna let my intrusive thoughts win.

Yeah, he looks damn sexy and handsome.

Some girls were literally screaming for him. Well, why wouldn't they? He's so much impeccable that anyone would look at him and become awestruck easily.

But before I could shift my gaze from Jungkook, his gaze got locked in mine. The smile which he was having on his face turned into seriousness. I don't know but my heart started palpitating abnormally when he was looking at me. I'd better pent up my emotions and shift my gaze from him. But it's too difficult than to be done.

His features... he's so perfect. He's really lucky that God made him carefully and lovingly.

"Jungkook, let's take our seats. Why are you silent all of a sudden? See!! Everyone's celebrating your victory." Jimin spoke as finally Jungkook shifted his gaze from mine. He looked at the crowd and a smile soon erupted on his lips.

Oh my poor heart, please calm down.

I looked at my book as I tried to calm myself down. I think I'm getting a heart disease. What's wrong with me?

Please don't tell that I'm actually falling in...love.

No no, that can't happen. I've to explain my heart properly. It's falling for the wrong person.

Wrong person? Are you freaking mad Y/N?

But still, he's not worth it.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise the professor entering inside the classroom and the students taking their seats. We all stood up as we greeted our professor. He smiled as he spoke back the same particular 'good morning'.

"Please, take out your maths book. We'd be working out on some problems." He spoke and everyone started opening their maths books. I was busy in flipping the pages when I flinched after I felt a huge hand on top of mine.

I looked towards the huge veiny hand realising whose hand it's. I slowly looked up to find Jungkook looking at me.

W-what's this?

Oh no, my hand looks so tiny inside his. I tried  to move my hand from his grip but became more shocked when he squeezed my hand lightly.

No god, why is he playing with my heart? I don't know but... I'm kind of...you know... feeling attracted towards him even though I'd not feel that. He freaking has a girlfriend and it's still annoying me.

"What's wrong with you Jungkook?" I tried to keep my voice low or else I'm gonna suffer for him. Thankfully, the professor is busy in writing on the whiteboard.

"I need a pen." He spoke as he moved his hand out of mine. I can feel a tinge of disappointment entering my body when I didn't feel the warmth of him anymore.

"Ohh, you don't need to hold my hand for that. It's not good." I spoke gently as I fumbled inside my pouch, handing him an extra pen.

"Here you go." I spoke as I tried to brush my thoughts. My only focus was now on maths.

"Thank you." He spoke as I soon felt him writing in his notebook. So, thankfully he's not disturbing me much.

(JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

Shit! I'd control my intrusive thoughts. Just because I find her beautiful, I can't hold her hand like that.

What's wrong with me? Why am I finding her beautiful all of a sudden?

But... she's too cute. I didn't want to move my hand away from her hold. Her hand was so tiny as compared to mine. For god sake, my heart was pounding so loud that I thought she'd hear me out but I'm glad she didn't.

I tried not to look at her but still my eyes would end up on her. All of a sudden, I again felt the urge to touch her hand gently and warmly but too sad, I can't.

God, how can you make such a beautiful woman? She's literally impeccable. A girl that every guy would crave for.

But am I craving?

Umm...a kind of...yeah.

What the heck Jungkook? She's your Deskmate. You'd not be having that type of attraction for her. She's a girl who focuses only on her studies. She wants to ace her career so don't be an assh*le and intrude in her life.

But is it my mistake? Of course not. It's hers. She'd not have been dangerously beautiful.

But beauty is a key factor and everyone's beautiful in their own ways. So, why am I feeling a strong attraction towards this woman?

For god sake, it'd be better if I'd try to sleep in the class or would copy the notes in the notebook. Yeah, I've two options which is more than enough for me.

So, basically I'm going with option 1. Like, who the heck copies a professor's note. I can never and that's the reason why I frequently fail in maths. But does that affect me? Hell no!

My eyes soon fell on her and unknowingly my heart started palpitating. Why? Why am I feeling such things?

I've already fallen in love once and I can't fall again.

I'm already pain stricken so when I'm healing, I'd not fall in love again.

They say love is a cure and provides happiness to a person.

But for me love is a disease which provides sadness and pain only.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello guys, here we're back with another part. I hope you're enjoying this story till now.

Yeah, sometimes I agree that I literally write anything that comes in my mind but congratulations, you've completed ten parts of this book. Stay tuned for upcoming parts and show your love to this book.

If you find this book interesting, then please reach out to other audiences.

Till then, take care and have a good day ahead. Mwahh <33

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

266K 11.3K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...
229K 6.3K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
87.9K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
11.1K 2K 45
Eat on time, Do not keep playing video games all night, take proper sleep and take care of yourself," Y/n said. " Babe you are there to take care of...