WHAT HAPPENS AFTER.

By naturelover1997

Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall and the rest of the Originals are pulled from different timelines to watc... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22.
EPILOGUE.

CHAPTER 19.

1K 37 51
By naturelover1997

Original Hybrid : Morning, I enjoyed our run last night, I slept really well. I love you and enjoy your day.

Klaus rolled over in bed and took his phone from the bedside table and saw the text from 'little wolf' he opened it with a smile and saw the photo of her, sleep tousled head on the bed, having just woken. He had never been privy to the sight of her on waking before, even when they had gotten Hope back as a baby in the compound, she had always been showered and dressed when he had gone to see Hope in the morning having her morning bottle. Hayley had worn her inscrutable face, the one he had always found hard to read and even if she had smiled her eyes were never looking directly into his they were focused lower on his face or on Hope or anything else in the room but him. He liked knowing she had looked into the lens with those sultry just opened eyes and taken the shot for his benefit alone.

little wolf : I too enjoyed our run, you are beautiful on waking. I look forward to an eternity of opening morning eyes to the vision of you next to me.

I love you.

Original Hybrid : Just showered, what do you think? Does this colour suit me?

Klaus was standing in his kitchen in the North East Atlantic compound house mixing the warm just delivered blood from one of Marcel's vampire minions, tapped from the fresh vein of some early morning tourist in the quarter when he turned over his phone and smiled at her name in messages and opened it, a low growl escaping as he looked at those toned legs spread slightly apart, the satin and lace covering the apex at her thighs, her flat toned stomach, her firm breasts pushed up in the raspberry coloured lace and satin bra. The heavy lidded half closed eyes and the inviting smirk on her lips, he gulped down the blood and the bourbon he had mixed in the glass feeling the black veins around his eyes throb with lust, desire and blood, if she were here right now he would tear those scraps of lace and satin off her body with his teeth. Lay her on the kitchen bench top, spread those long legs of hers wide and ravish her till she was moaning and writhing under him with his tongue buried deep in her cunt, until her juices flowed over his tongue. His cock hard in his jeans and pushing at the stiff fabric and zipper, he growled again as his fingers flew across the screen.

little wolf : I would rather see those appealing scraps of lace and satin shredded by my teeth on the floor.

Hayley chuckled when she read the message back from him and pulled her jeans and top on. Leaving the house to go and speak with the pack community group about the Crescent wolf float for this year's Mardi Gras parade.

Klaus was beside Morgan on the grassed area of the NEA compound listening to the wolf committee group talk about this year's float, only half listening to them, early morning visions of Hayley in his mind.

"Elijah has offered the Abattoir as the after parade celebration place. All the supernaturals are invited from all the factions. Gia, Bonnie, Rebekah and Caroline are arranging the outdoor area of the compound for the kids with entertainment and food vans, keeping it a more family oriented celebration till those with kids want to leave for home. The kids are put to bed and then the party can become more adult centred," Morgan informed Klaus and the others. Klaus nodded his agreement as the four others commented. Klaus heard his phone ping and his cock twitched straight away, his nerve endings on high alert, hoping it was from the little wolf and not some boring matter he needed to attend to. He pulled his phone and saw her name, turning so his screen was hidden from the other males eyes he opened the text.

Original Hybrid : Mardi Gras planning this morning needed quiet time and sun after.

"That all sounds excellent for the Mardi Gras celebrations Morgan. I have an urgent matter to attend to, later," Klaus told them gruffly is voice slightly choked his cock getting harder by the second and he whooshed at high speed back to his house and slamming the art studio door behind him as he sat in the iconic Eames black leather chair facing the window looking out to the forest in the direction of the Crescent wolf compound. He facetimed Hayley, she answered and smiled widely cheekily at him laying back against the tree trunk, her phone screen above her. Klaus growled seeing her tight pucked bare nipples the sun shining down on her and he undid the button of his jeans and slid his zipper down, his hard cock sprung free from the confines of his jeans, "Pull your pants down," He ordered gruffly to her, she smiled pulling her track pants and knickers down angling the screen so he could see her smooth hairless pussy her boobs and her face, "Slide you finger along your slit," He ordered, his voice husky and demanding, his eyes hungry as his hand gripped his cock and tugged it, as her fingers slid slowly along her slit, her mouth half opened, her hazel eyes watching his face and seeing his hand gripped around his big cock, "Show me your fingers," Hayley slowly withdrew them from her slit and held them up, the sun catching the glistening juices on screen. Klaus licked his lips his thumb circling the dripping precum around the knob of his dick, "Rub your juices over your nipples," Hayley circled the first nipple slowing, the areola glistening with her pussy juice and then she coated the other and pulled at her nipple, a moan tore from her throat, her cunt throbbing wanting to plunge her fingers back inside herself.

"Lift your knees and spread your legs," He whispered, his cock throbbing in his hand as he watched her pull her pants and knickers off, they fell to the grass and she lay stretched out along the tree log lifting her knees and spreading her legs open on the screen, her cunt glistening with moisture as the sun gleamed on her body, "Put a finger inside yourself and move it in and out of yourself as you play with your clit," He pulled his jeans further down his legs and spread his legs gripping his cock in his hand again as he watched one of her fingers slide in and out of her beautiful cunt and her thumb circled her clit her back arching off the tree log and her breathy moans, "Keep your eyes open," He ordered huskily, seeing her lids drop, her body trembled, he stroked his cock harder and faster as her breathing became more shallow and her bent thighs trembled, "Insert another finger in your cunt," He rasped out and heard her deep moan as she plunged another finger into herself and she arched up again.

"Klausss....." She groaned out, close to orgasm, her mouth open and panting, her pupils dilated and her irises more green with arousal, he felt his balls tighten in his sac at the alluring sublime vision she made, trembling and arching her back off the tree log as she got closer to climax, her fingers and thumb working as fast as his fist around his own cock, he was panting along with her shallow pants when he felt the gripping tenseness in his balls and gut.

"Cum for me sweetheart," He ordered huskily as she moaned out deeply her body convulsing, her tits jiggling up and down as her body shattered and shook, his hot seed spurted out of his cock in a stream soaking his henley up to his collarbone, the creamy white fluid splattering against the black material, a low rumbling growl tearing from his throat, her heavy lidded hazel green eyes and open mouth with the deep lungfuls of indrawn air watched him as she bit her bottom lip and he steadied his breath watching the tremors of her flesh subside.

She pulled the screen close to her face, "I love you," And she kissed the screen hearing him whisper his own words of love back to her, she ended the facetime call. Klaus let his phone fall to the floor and breathed in and out for the moment staring sightlessly at what was before him, then stood, pulled his jeans up and went to the bathroom.

Klaus opened the door to a smiling Elijah, "Looking very casual brother," Klaus remarked seeing Elijah tieless.

"Gia tells me I need to loosen up, tieless is looser don't you think Niklaus?" As he followed his brother in his home.

"I do Elijah specially for you," Klaus smirked, pouring bourbon for them both as Elijah sat and Klaus handed him the tumbler and sat down.

"Were you painting?" Elijah asked, indicating Klaus' damp hair and smelling the recently used body products his brother used when showering, Klaus smirked at him slyly.

"Phone sex. First time actually," Klaus confided not sure he wasn't trying to shock Elijah or rile him, although Elijah had seemed to accept he and Hayley, but Klaus wouldn't be Klaus unless he pushed those buttons on his siblings and it gave him a perverse pleasure to taunt Elijah with the fact Hayley was his, he and Kol much the same in that sense.

"Ahhh, yes Gia introduced me to the erotic world of phone sex a few weeks ago, facetime was it?" Klaus laughed, throwing his head back.

"It was facetime Elijah. I shouldn't be surprised. I suppose, did you enjoy your phone encounter?" Klaus asked, interested.

"Very much we shall indulge further in the future I'm sure," He smirked, "I enjoy this aspect of technology. I can see why humans are riveted to their screens; the possibilities are endless."

"Indeed," Klaus smirked, "To think we have walked the earth for a thousand years and can have sex with a partner and the partner not be in the room yet the result is just as satisfying, although the other body in the room is more pleasurable."

"Oh yes, definitely a warm body in the room beside you is supremely more pleasurable. I was wondering seeing Finn is so enamoured with technology and its ways whether he indulges with Bonnie," Elijah pondered. Klaus chuckled while taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't know about Finn, but Keelin is quite open with Hayley, our older sister, her husband and wife like to film themselves."

"Yes I can see that all those limbs writhing and twisting on a bed together would make for compelling viewing even of one's self," Elijah commented candidly, getting up to get the bottle of bourbon and bringing it back pouring Niklaus some more the refilling his own glass, "I like the mirror myself," Elijah remarked conversationally.

"As do I. But if one were to record, or for instance these long self taken shots, what is used?" Klaus asked, interested.

"Oh yes Gia took me into a store that has all these marvellous gadgets for phones, tripods to film oneself and selfie sticks, these are a long plastic arm with the slot for the phone to go into and you hold it out in front of yourself and film or take shots. Remarkable inventions for narcissists, budding photographers and creative film makers," Elijah drawled.

"Mmm," Was all Klaus commented, "You are content with your Gia?" Klaus asked, deciding to broach the subject that lingered in the air around them.

"I am Niklaus," Elijah paused looking at his brother, "Had I known you were in love with Hayley, I would have stood back in the previous time, you were always good at hiding and denying your feelings, it seems you both are."

"I never acknowledged my own feelings for her until it was too late and she died," Klaus confessed and Elijah inclined his head in acceptance at his brother's words. Niklaus did not love others easily outside of the family or admit to his own true feelings easily, the fear of rejection strong and for appearing weak.

"And so this time with this renewal you needed to know if she loved you for you and not just for Hope," Elijah intoned knowing his brother well, better than he knew himself which he was trying to rectify. Finn explaining to him self reflection was worthy even of a thousand year old being.

"I did," Klaus agreed as they sat in silence drinking, the quiet around them peaceful and not unusual for the two brother's to sit together in silence, not saying a word but within each other's presence.

After the bottle Elijah went to stand and Klaus asked, "Why did you come? did you want something?" Elijah furrowed his brow.

"I can not recollect....." And stood there thinking, "Arr the after party parade, do you approve of it being held at the Abattoir?" Elijah asked remembering why he had come in the first place but having enjoyed his brothers company for the first time since the renewal it had vanished from his mind.

"Yes, Morgan informed me earlier it sounds like you have it all in order," Klaus replied.

Klaus was looking around the shop when he heard the ping of his phone and smiled at the photo of her lush lips, her teeth biting her bottom lip. He wanted to bite those lips himself.

little wolf : This is my indecisive mouth looking for a dress for Bonnie and Finn's wedding tomorrow night. I should have gone shopping with Rebekah like she suggested.

Original Hybrid : Whatever you choose to wear you will look beautiful. Hayley smiled as she read the text.

Hayley looked at her phone after sending the shower shot of herself as Klaus' text pinged, she caught her breath and then chuckled, trust him to send her the ultimate cock shot drenched in blood. She was so hot at the sight of him with raging hard on covered in blood, she demanded to know where he was, so she rang him "Where are you?" She heard him chuckle.

"At the shipping wharves little wolf, shed three, come love," He throatily groweld enticingly in her ear. Hayley turned her shower off and whooshed out of there naked and dripping with water and arrived at the shipping docks in seconds. She slid the steel door back to shed three, walked inside silently closing the door. She saw the torn apart bodies scattered around the floor, smelling the sharp scent of hops and spirits. She walked slowly towards him his hybrid eyes glowing in the dark, light trickling in from the spotlights from the wharf outside through the splits and holes of the corrugated sheeting of the walls. She delicately stepped over the limbs feeling the thick blood on the soles of her bare feet, her nipples hard at the sight of him, her stomach clenching hard with excitement at his blood soaked hard body, his cock ridgid against his stomach and her cunt muscles clenched with lust and heat. She had never seen him look more like the tough sinewy apex predator that he was in his natural unguarded state, naked covered in blood from his head to his toe. His glowing eyes watchful of her and her movements as she almost floated towards him. She wanted him the feral wolf and the blood thirsty vampire wanted him, she wanted to lick him clean, she wanted him slamming inside her until she screamed,, she wanted his sharp fangs buried in her neck and all the soft parts of her body she wanted him to devour her and she slid her hands from his steel like cock up along his chest, pressing her naked belly into his stiff hard cock, her boobs pressed into his blood covered hard chest and took a long slow lick of his cheek the different bloods exploding on her tongue and she growled. Her tongue licked over his face like a mother wolf cleaning her pup until his face was wiped nearly clean. He stood there and let her, his eyes closed as she lapped at him, humming with pleasure at the feel of her body pressed against his, her hands lightly resting on his shoulders as she cleaned his face and down his neck. Hayley slowly worked her way up his neck and near his ear. He put long bloody fingers to her fine jawline and turned her face to his, her lips stained with blood, his mouth swooped down on hers, claiming her soft mouth ravenously as their tongues clashed and their mouths devoured each other. Klaus lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked them over to the metal wall kissing each other hungrily. He slipped his blood covered hard cock inside her with a mighty thrust, Hayley moaned and bent her head and upper body over his head cradling him to her chest as he thrust inside of her. Both of them lost to the smell and taste of blood and each other in the gruesome limb scattered docking shed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 521 21
This is a fan fiction inspired by the characters Klaus and Hope (The Originals). The story takes place after season 4, when Klaus and the rest of the...
410K 12.7K 27
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦�...
823K 18.9K 200
KLAYLEY Short Stories. There will be sex scenes, erotica and smut in these stories. Each Chapter is a Complete Story. This book contains Adult Conten...
2.4K 78 36
𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝗔 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳. .... [𝗢𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 & 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴] [𝗞𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀...