CHAPTER 3.

Klaus looked around his new apartment pleased and satisfied with the results, this was perfect for him and he could leave all those memories of the compound behind him

Klaus looked around his new apartment pleased and satisfied with the results, this was perfect for him and he could leave all those memories of the compound behind him. Resurrected in a new life decades from his last time here, he felt hope for his future. And he was pleased with the progress being made at the North East Atlantic site. The new houses were being built for the wolves, the meeting hall and dining mess hall, the archive room. He wanted the pack to feel and make New Orleans their home, when he had made hybrids all those years before Ho.... no he would not think about her, other than he had been given the greatest gift a monster like him could have been given, she had lived he had loved her with an endless devotion, but she was gone.

This time he wanted to be a part of the pack. He knew Elijah and Marcel would see to the vampire's in the Quarter. Klaus wanted to be there for his wolves and turning with them on the last Full Moon before he had left them to once again take up residence in New Orleans had been liberating, free and wild in a way blood drinking and killing wasn't.

Klaus took his phone from his back pocket and looked at the name displayed with a smile.

"Miss me already little moon? I only left last week," He chuckled.

Laughter could be heard coming from the phone, "I have just arrived in New Orleans. I'm at the NEA camp, I can't believe there are half a dozen homes built out there already," She gushed.

"Well love, I get things done," Klaus quipped back.

"I'll say you do, can I come over? I need to ask for your advice about classes."

"Of course love, top level apartment 203 Bourbon Street French Quarter, see you soon," Klaus answered ending the call with a smile.

"Hayley," Hayley halted walking down the hallway from her bedroom inside the compound and turned to Finn with a small smile.

"Are you going to the Bayou?" He asked and she nodded, "Could I go with you? I have a proposal for Elizabeth and I would like to discuss it with you also."

"Sure Finn I'm leaving now are you ready?" Hayley asked and Finn nodded.

In the car Finn turned to her as she drove, "I was never very good at living an Immortal life that is why Niklaus daggered me. But seeing myself in the past bonding with Family before I died of the wolf venom bite and having Freya back in my life I want to make my Immortal life mean something this time. Did you know Niklaus set up what are now known as Trust Funds for all his siblings even as far back as the first Century when we became vampires?" Finn asked her and Hayley shook her head thinking that it sounded like something Elijah would have done for his siblings.

"He did and over the Ten Centuries it has grown. We could never spend it in another two or three millennia and even then investments would accrue and grow..."

"You're saying that the Mikaelson siblings are like the richest people on the planet," Hayley acknowledged with humour and a side glance at him.

"Indeed that is the case which brings me to my point. I want to build and start a school for supernaturals in New Orleans, I want to bring this to Elizabeth and Morgan actually,"