Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€

600 43 20
By Taylorbeanbetch

Authors Note: *Jumps up and down like a rabbit on cocaine* IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ THIS!!!

(Minor Edits January 8, 2024)

- Next Day -

Laying on the couch inside the bunker, finishing up my crochet Smaug I made. Deciding on giving it to Issac as a present. He'll fit perfectly in the store! He can sit at the counter! Jack sits next to me as we watch the final movie of the Hobbit series.

I sigh loudly as I watch Thorin succumb to dragon sickness, shaking my head side to side. "So, the dragon infected the gold?" Jack asks as he watches Thorin obsess over searching the endless mounds.

"Yeah, that's what Tolkien or the movie director went with I guess." I shrug my shoulders just as my phone vibrates.

~

Overlord: Hey Emily?

~

I raise my brows in surprise as I see the text message. What's going on?? Is he cancelling DND?

~

Angy Lizard 🦎: Yeah Issac?

Overlord: You still coming to DND tonight?

Angy Lizard 🦎: Yeah! I'll be there! I'm sorry I had to miss a last session!

Overlord: Ah it's okay. I'll see you tonight 👍

~

"Who was that? Was it Sam or Dean?" Jack asks as he turns to look at me.

"Nah, it was my friend Issac. Wanting to know if I'll be there for dnd tonight." I shrug my shoulders as I finish off the Smaug. Setting it down beside me with a smile.

"Oh.. Okay." Jack says with a smile, turning back around to watch the movie.

- Parking Lot - 10:11pm -

Parking the truck, I sigh loudly as I unhook my seat belt. Mandrew pants in the passenger seat, grabbing ahold of the end of his leash. He watches and waits as I walk around the truck to the other side. Opening the door he hands me the leash as I smile at him. "C'mon Mandrew, we're already ten minutes late!" Mandrew barks at me as he jumps down onto the floor of the truck then to the ground.

Slinging my purse over my shoulder, I make sure the truck is locked before quickly walking over to the store. Pushing the plush Smaug into my purse as I run across the road.

Opening the door I look up and see Issac covered in bruises bouncing his knee anxiously as all the others look down with weird faces. They all look up as they hear the bell ring. "Sorry I'm late!- whoa, what happened Issac?" I say as I close the door behind me, Issac lets out a sigh of relief.

"He got mugged." Angus says with his arms crossed, my eyes widen in surprise.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" I kneel down to unhook Mandrew, letting him run into the room. He darts straight to his treat bowl Issac set down last session. I go to my chair and sling my purse over it, grabbing the plush Smaug I set it on the table next to Issac. "Here, I hope this will make you feel a bit better. I made it for you."

"R-Really?" Issac looks at the plush with wide eyes. "You made this?"

I nod with a proud smile, sitting down in my seat. "I uh.. got you something too.." Issac stands up from his seat, walking over to the display for various dnd goods. Grabbing a box he walks back and hands it to me, I take it with a smile.

"Really? What'd you get me?" I open it up and see a set of pink dice. I smile with glee, Issac looks over to Mandrew. Seeing that the dog ate all the treats, he looks to Angus and nods.

I take the dice in hand and give them a test roll, nodding in satisfaction. "Thanks! I love them!"

Issac sits down at his seat next to me and takes out some papers, eyes flicking to Mandrew.. Who lays down and falls asleep suddenly. "I'm so sorry for this Emily, I had to choice." I turn to look to Issac in confusion only for dust to be blown in my face. I stutter backwards with a cough, feeling very drowsy. I fall out of my chair onto the floor with a thud, grunting softly as I try to move and get up.

What's.. going on..? "Stay still." All of my muscles go ridgid at Issac's words.

"Man...drew..." I call out to my dog for help, I see him laying limp on the ground asleep. Drugged by an excessive amount of pixie dust.

"You will not scream or call for help." My mouth slams shut just as I was about to scream, I look around in confusion. Looking to Angus I see large cloven hooves standing next to me.

A hoofed hand picks me up, something slings me over their back. "Damn pixies and their fancy dust.." Angus says with the shake of his head, holding me over his shoulder. I see fur peaking out of his shirt collar. What the fuck?

"Quickly. I would prefer to be in the wilds when she regains motor function!" Issac's voice calls out as I feel Angus walk upstairs. Even with my many years of fighting off sleeping medication, I'm pulled deeper and deeper into slumber until I'm unconscious.

- Four Hour's Later - Bunker - Sam POV -

Looking down at my watch, my brows furrow in confusion. It's 2am.. she should be here by now.. Unless she's staying at the mansion or in hell tonight?.... No.. Somethings off, she usually lets me or Dean know if any plans change.. I better call Cas, just to be safe.. "Hey uh.. Cas? Emily's not home-"

"What do you mean she's not home? She comes home at 1am every night at the absolute latest.." Cas lands with a whoosh as he squints his eyes at me in confusion. Knowing how Emily likes to be perfectly punctual to everything thanks to her OCD.

"You don't know where she is? She hasn't gotten a hold of you either?" My brows furrow in confusion as well, slightly worried.

"No, she has not called or prayed to me... Something is-" Cas looks down to the floor in thought.

"Emily's missing." Lucifer lands with a loud thud, his eyes looking wild. Clutching a barely conscious Mandrew in his arms. "Mandrew woke up and the shop was empty. Emily would never leave without him. He managed to get a hold of me through a short prayer before he went out again."

Gabriel and Michael appear with twin thuds as they look around with wild eyes. "I got the bat signal, Puddins missing?" Gabriel says with wide eyes.

"Mandrew last saw her at the shop with her friends. He said he ate some treats the nice one in the robe provides.. then he fell asleep. Which isn't normal because he likes to listen in to see how she reacts to the story." Lucifer pets the small hellhounds head as he tries to hold onto consciousness.. only to fall asleep again.

"I'll have angels scour around the area, they will have to find something." Michael says as he clenches his fists, closing his eyes for a moment he opens them a minute later
"I have messaged her through mental contact and she is not responding."

"Was she or her friends kidnapped by something? They must have been knocked unconscious if that was the case.. Or maybe her friends kidnapped her...?" I cross my arms over my chest as I begin to pace back and forth. She could he anywhere.. she could be hurt.

Lucifer reach's into his pockets and pulls out his phone, sending a text to Crowley. "I just had Crowley send out a full sweep of the area.. I will find her." Lucifer clenches his fists as he stares down at the floor. Fuck Em, where are you?

- Issicarus POV -

Appearing in the wilds, I quickly take Emily from Angus's arms. I look down at her with a guilty look. Shaking my head I begin to fly towards the palace as the others return to their homes.

The guard's eyes widen when they see me approach, one flies towards the throne room as the other waits. A moment later he says. "You may enter." Nodding to him I hold onto her tightly and fly into the throne room. Seeing my king lounging in his throne his eyes grow with excitement as he sees me holding her.

He grins as he sits up straight. "Wonderful work Issicarus!" He flicks his wrist and vines quickly wrap themselves around her wrists and ankles. They begin to glow for a moment before it dissipates.. Sealing her fate.. "Release her from your dust then leave us. I shall send you your reward later."

I nod to my king, waving my hand in front of her mouth. Sucking up all the dust back into my hand from her lungs. She coughs loudly as she slowly awakens, I quickly fly out of the throne room. Deciding to return to my shop in a few days.. I need to see my mother.

- Emily POV -

A pulsing headache greets me as I groan, rubbing the sides of my head as I wake up from sleep. Slowly opening my eyes I expect to see my comfortable bed.. only to see an emerald green rug.. The hell? I stare down in confusion, as I move my arms to get up.

"Greetings, Emily Jones.. Maiden from another world." A.. somewhat familiar sounding voice calls out.. Where have I heard that before?? God it's so familiar!! It feels like I heard it just the other day.. Looking up towards the voice.

"Nani? Nante Kotoda.. (What? What the fuck?)".

Is.. is that Orlando Bloom?? With blonde hair??? He looks just like Legolas.. Is this a shape shifter or something?

Authors Note: HAHAHAHA. IT ALL LEAD UP TO THIS!! All THE LORD OF THE RINGS TALK!!! Also, fuck google translate. That is all.

"This.. this is a weird ass dream.." I say as I stare at him in confusion, squinting my eyes as I take in his face. He hasn't aged a day since the original LOTR's.. "Jesus christ.." I rub my hand down my face with a groan. "I've been watching too many lord of the rings movies with Jack..." I shake my head from side to side.

The man grins widely as I stare at him, lounging on his deer antler throne. "You know my current persona, good. I've had many over the centuries... but I have heard you talk about my most recent persona.. and how attracted to me you are." He winks at me and I blush a bright red. Yep, definitely a dream. No way on chucks green earth is Orlando fucking Bloom would willingly flirting with me of his own free volition. "Allow me to properly introduce myself..." Orlando stands from his throne, giving me a bow. "I am Oberon, King of the fae." Large butterfly wings sprout from his back, opening wide.

"Nani (what)??" What in tarnation?

He holds his hand out and my necklace unlatches from around my throat and flings to his awaiting hand. He looks down at it with a smirk, looking at the gem. "I've been listening to you.. for quite a while now through my medallion." He holds it up, still smirking.

"Uhm.. Yeah.. uh.. I'm gonna stop you right there Mr. Dream Orlando Bloom." I stand up from the floor, noticing the vines around each of my limbs. "Yeah... I'm just.. gonna wake up now." I pinch my skin hard..

...

....

.....?!?!?!!!

"Why am I not waking the fuck up?"  I look back up to Orlando Bloom- er Oberon I guess.

"Because darling, you are here.. in the fae wilds, and you are now mine." He clenches his fist and my body is lifted up and I'm suddenly by his side. He smiles up at me, caressing the side of my face as I blush a bright red.

"Uh- uhhh.. euhh.. Haha.." Fuck. This is LITERALLY a wet dream come true..... goddamn it.. As much as I would love to fuck Legolas' brains out.. I sigh mentally with a sad frown. He's not the character, he's a fucking creep who kidnapped me, plus I'm no cheating floozy. I'm FAITHFUL to my boys.. Sorry past me, your dream isn't coming true. "Sorry Mr. Oberon.. I have a boyfriend- multiple boyfriends actually." I manage to stutter out as he touches me, my body confused on how I'm supposed to react.

"I know, I've heard you fuck them." He licks his lips as he touches my lips with his thumb, pulling it down. Nope. NOPE. CAS!! MICHAEL!! GABRIEL!! LUCIFER!!!  I scream out mentally as he looks at me lustfully. "Your moans are exquisite.. and the sounds you make when you cum.." Oberon groans sexily as he closes his eyes at the memory. "I can't wait to hear them in person.." He smirks at me and I shrink inwardly. Curse you ovaries! Now's not the time for horny!

"But! For now I shall allow you to rest and sleep. It is late where you are coming from.. Dryad!" Oberon claps his hands and a fucking centaur comes out with the ass end of a deer. She wears elaborately made clothes made of leaves that covers her deer coochie.

"Yes my king?" She says as she trots into the room.

"This is my new queen." QUEEN?!? What kind of crack is he smoking!! I stare at Oberon with wide eyes. "Take her to my bedchambers and get her dressed. Then collect her some food. Cater to her every whim, but do not allow her to exit the wilds."

"Yes my king." The small girl curtsy's, turning to me picks me up and puts me on her back. "Hold on." I hold on before she trots out of the throne room.. leading me somewhere.Fuckin hell.. Where are my boys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 219 31
Y/n LaRosa, the daughter of Isabella LaRosa and Bobby Singer. She's a dragon shifter like her mother and a hunter like her father. Y/n meets the Winc...
42.9K 688 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
6.3K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...
1.9K 83 17
Zadkiel was cast out years ago, and cursed by witches the second he acted out of bounds. Now he's faced with a new challenge, surviving in his world...