Purple Aquatina

Da Lizzietizzle

This will be a ROTTMNT Donnie x Fem reader. I do not own ROTTMNT or any of the characters other than the fem... Altro

Prolouge
Ew, school!
Curious Development
Mystic Mayhem
Victory
Not Mrs. Cuddles!!
Dive, Dive, Dive
Hide n Seek and Evil Shoes?
Author's Note
Snow Day and Trauma
Ninja Squad
Ninja Squad Part 2
Sunshine Happy Times
Spooktacular Halloween Special
Pizza Puffs and Future
Hug it Out Its Thanksgiving
Author Note
I am Robot
Battle Nexus R US
Battle Nexus R US Part 2
Anata wa Hitorijanai
The Future

Meeting Green Apple

636 12 17
Da Lizzietizzle

3rd POV

When y/n finally drifted off to sleep not far away a certain purple-loving turtle passed out in his lab on a pile of blueprints. His brow furrows and drifts deeper into his dream. Y/n opens her eyes and is in a dark foggy room.

"Hello?" She says hesitantly

A green three-fingered hand reached out to her and stroked her soft face.

"Wait for me," a quiet voice said.

Y/n's face slowly turns into a smile and sighs quietly

The purple turtle jolts awake with his heart racing and breathing heavily. He looked at his hand that made contact with the girls' beautiful skin in his dream.

"Who was that?" He said quietly

His phone buzzes and quickly takes a look at what the notification is.

April: Hey Don wanna hang out at school today?

The turtle chuckles and types a quick reply

Donnie: Ah yes, I'll gladly meet you there

He clicks the screen off, stands up from his desk, and makes his way to the kitchen for a cup of black coffee.

Y/n POV

I awoke at 6:00 am when my alarm rang, I groggily reached around for my phone to turn it off.  Once I've turned it off, I sit up, run my eyes and stretch. I get out from under to comfy warm sanctuary of my bed and shuffle to my bathroom. Flipping the light switch on I see that my hair is a complete rats nest, what's left of my braid has unraveled and tangled. I sigh, brush my teeth and get myself ready for a shower. Finally finished my shower, the bathroom is steamy, wrapping my towel around me I make my way to the mirror, wiping the condensation off it, I start to brush my hair and sigh at the fact that it's so long. I've tried cutting it short several times but it grows back extremely fast so I gave up. Once my hair is brushed I walk out to my room and get myself dressed. (Outfit below, instead of a plaid long sleeve you wear a pink hoodie)

I make my way to the kitchen, grab a pack of pop tarts, grab a small bottle of oj, place my backpack on my back, and tie my shoes. Quickly making my way out of the secret hideout, locking the door behind me with the passcode. The school is about a good 30 minutes away from the hideout which I don't mind since I can rollerblade. I click my heels together and 4 wheels pop out from under my sneakers and turn into rollerblades. I start to glide down the alleyway towards to now bustling city of New York.

I make my way through the metal gates of the high school, receiving a text from Papa Brutus and Cass.

Papa Brutus: Make sure you find your way to the principal's office for your schedule. Have a great first day!!

Cass: Have a kick-ass first-day gurl!!

Many students crowd the front school yard, I click my heels again and the skates go back into my shoes, gently pushing my way to the front doors, I look around trying to figure out how to get to the principals' office for my schedule. While being distracted in trying to find the office I bump into someone, seeing a girl in a green letterman jacket and two curly afro puffs on either side of her head.

"I'm so sorry please excuse me!" I say a bit too loudly and a slight blush creeps onto my cheeks

"No worries, you're new here, right? My name is April, April O'Neil. " She says happily

"Yes I am, could you possibly show me where the principles office is....oh my name is Y/N, Hamada," I say shyly

"Follow me," she says as she turns around and leads me to the office.  She knocks on the door, and we hear a grunt of acknowledgment, as we enter we see the principal sitting at his desk looking over something on his computer.

"Ah, Miss O' Neil and you must be Miss Hamada, perfect timing you two. Miss O'Neil, would you be so kind as to show Y/N around? You both will be having the same classes this semester." He said proudly

"Sure thing," April said and she grabs the schedule from the principal.

The bell rings signaling that we should head to our first class, April grabs my hand and drags me out of the office toward our class which was Algebra. We enter the class and sit in the back row, I put my backpack on the back of my chair, and grab a pencil and my black and white notebook. The teacher walks in a middle-aged tall man, he places his supplies on the desk and starts writing on the whiteboard.

"Alright class my name is Mr. Miller and I'll be your first and second-semester Algebra teacher. Most teachers on the first day do the normal circle around the room and introduce themselves to the class staff but I'm not that kind of teacher," said Mr. Miller.

A chorus of laughs is heard throughout the room, I sigh to myself and April shrugs her shoulders at me.

"Open your textbooks to page 10 and complete the even side problems once finished bring the paper up to my desk," he says dismissively.

Opening our books April and I start writing down the problems and answering them. I roll my eyes myself as I look them over, quickly answer the questions, check over my work, and stand up to turn it in. I hate being the first one finished but I'm beyond confident my answers are correct. Placing my answers on his desk, I make my way back to my shared desk and start to doodle the three-fingered hand that softly touched my face in my dream.

I'm so engrossed in my doodle that I don't hear my name being called until April nudges me gently. I look up and see Mr. Miller beaconing me to his desk, I walk up to it and look at the paper that he's grading.

"Is something wrong sir?" I say quietly

"Yes, the answers are correct but you're going about solving them the wrong way," he says annoyingly

Soon students start bringing up their answers and I see that their answers have more work than mine did. I immediately understand what he is referring to.

"Um sir this is how I solve problems and is the easiest way to do it....in the end, I still came up with the correct answer," I say matter-of-factly.

"Yes well here in my class we do it the way your classmates have solved it. Also, there is no way you could have answered these questions so quickly without any help" he answered an octave higher than before

"Sir, if I may, you never said we had to solve the answers in a specific way. Had you said that I would have answered it to your liking." I say while my hands start to sweat a bit.

Mr. Miller's face turns to the darkest shade of red, now the whole class is paying attention to our conversation and listening intently.

"Principals office now" he shouts at me

I scoff, quickly grabbing my backpack and rushing out of the classroom. Tears start to fill my eyes as I make my way to the office. The bell rings and students start to fill out the classes. I somehow make my way through the sea of kids and walk into the office. I sit on one of the wooden chairs outside his office door and try to calm myself down. The receptionist that I didn't notice before was sitting at her desk, she's a plump older grandmotherly woman with big bosoms and a large bottom to match. She looked over at me and saw I was in distress, she rolled her chair over to me with tissues and hard candies in hand

"Here you go dearie, dry those tears and eat some of these. The receptionist said

I look up at her, accepting the tissues and hard candies. Wiping my eyes and popping a candy into my mouth I make a small smile at her.

"Thank you, ma'am," I say almost in a whisper

"Oh dearie ma'am makes me sound old, call me Beatrice. Now tell me what had gotten you all riled up" she says as she puts her hand on mine

"Mr. Miller raised his voice at me when I explained to him why I solved the math problems the way I did and insulted my intelligence" I answer

Beatrice tuts and says "That man really shouldn't be a teacher, I've been telling the principal for years but no one listens to me." She pats my hand gently. The door to the principals' office opens and he asks me to come inside. I get up, walk into his office, and shut the door behind me.

"Well let's start with this, you aren't in trouble Miss Hamada. I know how headstrong Mr. Miller can be, I'll talk to him and make sure this situation won't happen again." He says

He pulls out a pink slip and scribbles on it, handing it to me and letting me know it's an excuse pass for my next class. I nod my head and step out of the office. Once I close the door I see April talking to Beatrice and sucking on some hard candies. She sees me and gives me a small smile and wave. I smile back, before we leave Beatrice hugs me and hands me a handful of candies. I giggle and we make our way to our second class History.

The rest of the day goes on without a hitch, after history is choir which I have without April, then lunch, Science, English, and lastly Computer Lab. When we get into our last class April and I sit together at our computers. Someone in a purple hoodie taps April on the shoulder, April turns around and smiles. The purple-hooded person sits next to April and chuckles lightly. He had on some sort of purple knee pads, elbow pads, and black spandex shorts. He turns to me and his lips turn upwards into a smirk.

"Pleasure to meet you I'm Othello Van Ryan," he said confidently as he extended his hand to me.

I reached out to accept his hand, once our hands touch I can see he was wearing purple gloves that allow his thick three-green fingers to protrude out. I feel a shiver run down my back as I get a flashback to my dream this morning and by the looks of it he was thinking the same thing. I quickly withdrew like my hand was on fire, I blush slightly and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N," I say shyly.

Things have gotten very interesting.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

28.7K 504 20
Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed βœ”οΈ Raphael x reader | Completed βœ”οΈ Donatello x reader | Compl...
42.9K 750 5
Mephisto x Reader fic, will have some smut, fluff, and angst throughout. Has triggering content for some; please don't hurt yourself, it's just not w...
54.1K 1.4K 25
''Go fuck yourself!'' ''Fuck me yourself you coward!'' | - RotTMNT Donnie x Female Reader - This is a smut fic, so obligatory !!Mature Warning!! (...
368K 1.7K 14
rottmnt/bayverse oneshots & scenarios | classic for android users. the best scenarios of my rottmnt/bayverse oneshots, starting from all the way back...