𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 【...

Por BlitzMikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull toget... Más

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Eight

22 1 1
Por BlitzMikaelson

That same evening...

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other as she has just found out that Klaus's ex-girlfriend, Aurora de Martel, could be pregnant.

"Aurora's pregnant?" Christy asked, getting up from the bed, eyeing Klaus.

"I don't know." Klaus said.

"What do you mean you don't know? Aurora texted you saying that she's pregnant." Christy said to him.

"It could be a false pregnancy." Klaus said to Christy.

"Why didn't you tell me when I asked you if everything's okay with you?" Christy asked her husband.

"Because you were happy, Chris." Klaus replied to her. "And you haven't been happy and you barely smile anymore since your mother."

"Aurora's possible pregnancy has something to do with that night the two of you kissed, doesn't it?" Christy asked him.

"Yes." Klaus replied.

Christy pulls out her phone and dials Mathias's phone.

"What are you doing?" Klaus asked.

"Contacting Mathias. We're gonna settle this." Christy said to him, and holds her phone up to her ear.

"Hey, Christy." Mathias greeted her.

"Hey, Mathias. I need a favor." Christy said to her best friend on the phone.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the courtyard, Aurora is laying atop of the table. Klaus, Mathias and Christy are with her. Klaus and Christy are astral projections.

Mathias is holding a pendant over Aurora's flat stomach. "If the pendant glows, Aurora's pregnancy is confirmed."

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other, but Christy's angry expression remains the same.

Mathias quietly chants a spell to activate the pendant, which the pendant itself glows, but flickers. And it glows, indicating that Aurora is pregnant.

"Aurora has a bun in her oven." Mathias said.

Klaus looks at Christy, and she glares at him with anger. And she uses her magic to cease their astral projections.

⚜️⚜️

MOUNT ORASANI

Christy slowly walks up the stairs as Klaus slowly walks after her.

"Christy?" Klaus said.

"Just don't." Christy said to her husband, having stopped walking and not looking at him.

"Can we at least discuss this?" Klaus asked Christy. "For what we both know, this may be Aurora's twisted scheme to reconcile we had a thousand years ago."

Christy turns around and looks at her Klaus and slowly walks down the stairs to him. "Niklaus? If we talk about Aurora any further, I may say something that will hurt your feelings."

"Then, do it." Klaus said, urging her to do so. "Hurt my feelings, tell me off, instead of holding all the anger within you."

"You should probably head back to New Orleans. Elijah might need you for something." Christy said to Klaus and slowly walks back up the stairs.

Klaus gently leans backwards on the wall, glumly.

⚜️⚜️

The next morning...

In the outdoor courtyard, Christy is sitting on a chaise lounge, playing with her ukulele.

{Christy's Outfit}

Ismene slowly walks up to her. "Hello, Christy."

Christy glances up at her auntie Ismene as she plays with her ukulele. "Hi, Auntie Ismene."

"There's been talk among the Elder Gods and Elder Goddesses." Ismene said, and sits down beside Christy on the chaise lounge. "Your mother's throne is empty."

Christy stops playing her ukulele and looks at her Aunt Ismene. "And you came to talk to me about sitting on my Mom's throne?"

"Cyrus has spoken to Ames about sitting on your grandfather's, Dimitris's, throne as well." said Ismene.

"I know my Mom would wanted me to move on. And it's okay for you and Uncle Cyrus to take my Mom's and my grandpa's throne."

"Are you sure?" Ismene asked Christy.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Aunt Ismene." Christy said to her. "Everyone here at Mount Orasani loved my Mom. And I know that my Mom would want us to grieve and move on."

Ismene and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"We're having a party in the main room this late afternoon." Ismene said to Christy.

"I'll be there." Christy said.

"Alright." Ismene said, getting up and walks away.

And Christy resumes playing her
ukulele.

⚜️⚜️

That late afternoon, everyone is in the main room, partying with food and drinks and instrumental music.

Klaus is sitting on the stairs. He and Christy exchange looks at each other as she slowly walks inside the main room with a hock bottle of bourbon.

Klaus slowly walks over to his wife, Christy, who's sitting at the bar counter with her hock bottle of bourbon.

"Christy? Can we talk?" Klaus asked.

Christy doesn't look at him as she takes another swig of her hock bottle of bourbon.

"I'm sorry." Klaus apologized.

"For fucking your redheaded manic lunatic ex-girlfriend, Aurora?" Christy said to him, bitterly. "Did you have fun with her? I'm sure you did because she's pregnant."

"Chris?" Klaus said, trying to comfort her.

But Christy gets up from the bar counter, drinking more of the bourbon and sets it down on the bar counter.

Christy glares angrily at Klaus and her eyes glow red in anger. "Piss off."

"Christiana?" Klaus said.

But Christy slaps him, drawing attention from some partygoers. "Go to hell."

"Christy?" Klaus said.

Christy shoves him away from her, drawing some more attention from the partygoers and the instrumental music to cease.

"What? You're not gonna fight back?" Christy said to her husband, Klaus, and shoves him again. "Fight back, fight back, Niklaus?!"

Christy angrily shoves Klaus again, but he just stands there and takes it. And she slaps him again.

"Christiana?" Ames said.

Klaus looks at Christy glumly and she looks at him, angrily. She gently takes the half empty hock bottle of bourbon and walks away.

Klaus and Ames exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

In the main room, Christy has brought Klaus's duffle bags and clothes and throws them on the floor.

With the half empty hock bottle of bourbon, Christy pours it on the duffle bags and clothes.

"Christy?" Klaus said. "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

"Leave me alone." Christy said.

"I'm not gonna let you do this." Klaus said, walking up to her.

But Christy steps away from him with her glow red eyes. "The line between what brings us pain and what sustains us is thinner than you'd imagine."

"Don't use my quote against me." Klaus said to her.

"Why? It annoys you doesn't it?" Christy said to her husband with a cheeky grin.

"Christy, please? Don't do this." Klaus said to her.

But Christy makes her eyes glow blue and uses her magic to ignite his duffle bags and clothes.

Ames, Cyrus and Ismene walks inside the main room.

"Oh my gosh." Ismene said, bewildered.

"Christy? Stop?!" Ames exclaimed, worriedly, and walks up to Christy, gently cupping her face with his hands. "Christiana? I'm not gonna let you fall apart like this. Please, calm down."

Christy looks at her father, Ames, and slowly calms down as her eyes stops glow red and her eyes returns to normal green.

Ames and Christy gently leans their foreheads on each other's. And she cries softly to herself.

⚜️⚜️

That evening, in Klaus's and Christy's bedchamber, Christy is sitting at the table, typing on her laptop, working on her book.

Klaus opens the door and closes it behind him. He slowly walks inside and sits down on the sofa.

"I'm going back to New Orleans in the morning, Luna and Trinity will remain here." Klaus said.

"Okay." Christy said, but doesn't look at him as she continues to type on her laptop.

"I'm really sorry." Klaus apologized to Christy. "I never meant to hurt you."

"But you did anyway, Niklaus." Christy said, and looks at him. "And I don't know if I'm ever gonna be able to forgive you."

"I know." Klaus said.

"No, you don't." Christy said, closing her laptop. "You take things for granted, Niklaus. And for what? To keep up your infamous reputation?"

"That's not true and you know it's not." Klaus said to her.

"Sometimes I think you forget that we're married." Christy said, getting up to her feet and slowly walks up to him.

"I don't." Klaus said, getting up to his feet.

"Maybe, it's partially my fault, I was absence and you were alone, and that was when you sought comfort from Aurora." Christy said to him.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I was a fool to ever sought comfort from Aurora. I was drinking as usual, but I still love you." Klaus said.

"I get it, Klaus. You and Aurora have a long ancient history together." Christy said to him.

"So do we." Klaus said, and gently caress her cheek with his hand. "Chris?"

Christy gently takes Klaus's hand from her cheek. "I need some space."

"Christy?" Klaus said. And she walks away from him. "Christiana?"

Christy opens the door and closes it behind her.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks inside the main room and sees Trinity sitting on the sofa, playing with her pet bird, Grayson.

"Trinity?" Christy said.

Trinity looks up at her Mom and small smiles. "Hey, Mom."

"What are you doing up?" Christy asked, sitting down on the sofa beside her second daughter.

"I don't know what's wrong with Grayson." Trinity replied. "Luna and I have been feeding it small amount of bird seeds, but I don't know."

Christy looks at the bird Grayson and notices a broken wing. "I think Grayson's left wing is broken."

"Really?" Trinity said, and looks at Grayson's left wing. "It is broken."

"Use your magic to heal it." Christy said.

"Okay." Trinity said, and makes her eyes glow blue as she holds up two fingers, magically healing her little bird, Grayson's, left wing.

The Little Bird Grayson gently flaps its wings, chirping, hovering itself and gently lands back on Trinity's thigh.

Trinity and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Are you and Dad okay?" Trinity asked her Mom, worried.

"Yeah, we're fine. Your Dad and I just a little argument." Christy said.

"Okay." Trinity said, and plants a kiss on Christy's cheek. "Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight, Trin." Christy said.

Trinity gets up and walks away with her little bird, Grayson.

Christy looks at Klaus, who's at the curved stairway. Klaus and Christy exchange gloomy looks at each other.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
693 21 28
After the private jet crashed into a river, Christy returns, but she's not quite herself. With Christy's her dark alter ego, Dark Enchantress, re-eme...
1M 26.8K 50
"Are you mental? We have locked these kinds of people here for hundreds of years for a reason" "I know; but she is our last resort" In the years when...
396K 7.2K 34
Christy Nelson is a 800 year old ancient sorceress, stronger than any witch. She later, meets The Mikaelson's and becomes acquainted with them, and b...