act of love - boo seungkwan

By _MeanYoongiii_

he didnt kiss me. his role kissed my role. it means nothing, right?! ___________ "why are you avoiding me no... More

first one to judge
bus encounters
shadow
matchmaker
Captain Chwe
vampire bite
for you
world of theater
black dress
sorry
brand new appearance
Ash
achieving a goal
another accident
phantom of the opera
what if ?
the script
start of everything
lie again
just acting
fate
the love of my life
Renewed

sweetest lullaby

161 10 1
By _MeanYoongiii_

here comes another bus i just lost. hectic life always gets on my nerves. like why cant school start at 9?

would it be a crime to sleep one more hour?

staring at the watch i realize i am gonna be late... on my first day. exactly like last year, and the year before that... and of course the year before these years.

okay, i need to start getting used to waking up early. i bet i look like a zombie at this point.

at the bus station, i decided to peek to the rest of the people around. only some of my school, meaning i wont be the only one that gets detention today.

thats when i was totally startled when a random person clings their arms around me. "Sarang!" that voice of course belonged to Nayeon.

nayeon is my dear friend.

we came close because we both love the same thing - the drama club!

to be more specific we both participated on some school musicals or plays the drama club had produced before.

"you are waiting for the next bus again?!" she smiles.

"its not like you are any different!" with a gentle grin our eyes finally meet another bus. "oh here it is!"

"guess who is gonna be late..." i sing and we both approached the short stairway when the doors fell open. for my surprise some people cut in line and get in front of us.

i chose to let them, holding nayeon's wrist just so we can both cut in line too. as soon as we entered, nayeon playfully got in front and found a seat in the back of the bus leaving me behind to stand.

she even got her tongue out as a tease.

i gasped at this enormous audacity. anyway, i mean i also spotted a seat to my right, so i proceeded with the thought to actually sit.

i guess it was not my lucky day. someone literally pushed me, passed by me and sat on the seat i just targeted in my head.

how dare they, taking the seat i was thinking about?!

it took me a few seconds to undrestand what just happened until my eyes locked with that boy, i also happened to see on the bus stop a while ago.

do you all have that one (sorta) friend you grew up with, but while growing up you also kinda fell out of touch? yes, thats him.

thats boo seungkwan.

and he smiled at the trick he just pulled at me. i guess he found it funny. i know it wasnt entirely on purpose, maybe thats why he is laughing.

everything is humor to him. maybe thats the reason i can entirely blame him.

"are you okay?!" he grins trying to check out if i perhaps got myself injured. "i am fine..." i pretend to not care and place my one hand in the handle right on top of his seat.

the only free handle was that one right next to him?! 

"i am sorry, do you wanna sit?!" he asks. oh so now he cares?! when he literally pushed me off like his math book every time the teacher walks in.

"i like standing..." i mumble, trying to peek at random stuff so he will stop talking to me but instead, he does the most triggering thing of all.

he chuckles.

"what?!" i mutter. "you still do that?!" he asks probably reffering to my staged zoned out session.

"yes..." i mumble again and do the exact same thing. "are you joining the drama club this year?!" he asks. Okay, so why is he still talking to me?! i dont like talking to strangers, even though i wouldnt describe him like that.

i... kinda know him.

"join?! i am the leader..." i remind him but by my voice everybody can tell how bored i am.

"weird flex but okay..." he jokes, cause again everything is a joke to him.

maybe thats why i started disliking him for the past few years. something in him just doesnt vibe with me anymore.

"i will be joining too..." he casually says but i literally widen my eyes in surprise. "what?" i even titl my head.

"suddenly you are interested..." he giggles. genuinely i can spec some moments of happiness in between his words.

"you are joining us?" i emphasize this sentence.

"aha, i wont be playing though, i'll be making the set, the directing some times. i'll be handy!" he shrugs his shoulders.

"whats with that please dont do that expression!" He asks. oh my god, it feels like i almost forgot how his voice used to sound but now that he gets to remind me i actually even get flashbacks.

"what expression?" i mutter, trying to fade out that expression.

"that expression!" he places his finger on my dimple and i innerly freak the hell out. why is he touching me? i hate when people touch me. Our eyes locked for a short second.

"dont touch me..." i mutter, slapping his finger - too gently based on my ability of hitting people.

"okay, i wont..." he mimicks my voice.

right when i thought we were about to return back to reality - meaning he wont be talking to me, i got pretty surprised of what happened.

the bus hit a sharp turn, minimizing the speed, meaning again that i completely lost my balance falling towards seungkwan and not just that...

i slipped on top of him, sitting on his lap while he placed his arms around me just in case i break my head out the window.

okay, he caught me thank god.

the place was filled with gasps, at this sudden turn of events, and the bus driver even apologized from his seat.

everything turned out to unford so quickly i almost forgot i am on top of seungkwan.

we both slowly locked our eyes but my mouth was wide open.

"i didnt touch you this time..." he tries to cover up what just happened. immediately, i rush myself up. oh no, thats embarassing.

"um, your hair..." he whispers. it gets embarassing as it goes. He even tried to fix it but i dodged him. "can you just stay away please and not touch me?" i say.

"i'll try..." he giggles.

i try to ignore him as my eyes locked with nayeon's. that annoying sly smirk she has on means so many things - but most importantly it means that she saw everything.

no its not what it looks like, dont look at me like that please.

"who are you looking at?" he starts peeking around. "are you always that noisy?!" i mutter just in a way to capture his attention so he wont see nayeon.

"yeah... did you forget me that easily?! I am Boo seungkwan, I am noisy..."

our eyes lock again but this time i literally hold myself back from answering.

thank god, our bus met its final destination, right outside our school. this time, i dont even wait for nayeon, i just rush out.

right when i thought, i found my peace away from this boy, i hear his footsteps. maybe he is just walking right next to me on his way in.

"i am swerving here, nice talk leader..." he jokes and turns right indeed. "arent you coming to class?!"

he turns around and our eyes lock.

"i am going, good luck to you though!" he waves and turns the opposite way, running. okay, what was that?! why is he running the opposite way. why did he wish me good luck?!

freakshow.

anyway, i turn back to my front only for the realization to hit me harder. again, a teacher is out, taking track of the late students.

oh no...

Thats what he meant apparently.

"ms. kim?! you are late again, you know what this means!" seriously? not again! i fake a smile and approach the rest of the punished students. they had their hands high, holding their bags high. nayeon also stood right next to me recieving the same punishment.

actually i could feel my hands slowly decieving me maybe because of the weight.

i was so carried away by my inner thoughts only to get distracted by someone from afar.

seungkwan was walking towards the main door. how did he sneak in like that? he turns around and smiles at me on purpose.

thats when i gasp at what he pulled.

he grins at my raw reaction. the last thing he did was a wave of his right hand and then running his way in.

okay, rude much?! seungkwan never changed actually. thats how i remember him to be honest. playful, teasing, nosy and charming on his own way.

i guess nothing changed except that tiny little last part. charming?! he is kinda annoying.

how can i deal with him for a whole year?

once the punishment was over me and nayeon rushed to our class for the rest of the lesson. i knock the door twice, and nayeon pushes me in so will only get reprimanted.

"oh, ms. kim, we started off strong this year..." she announces and some kids laugh. "more like every year!" nayeon jokes and i discreetly hit her with my elbow.

"find yourself a seat ladies..." when we get the green light i walk down the aisle to find an empty table. on my way there my eyes lock with seungkwan.

he is smiling.

of course he is! when he could just also help us sneak in, he just let us deal with the consequences of being late.

what a douche! couldnt he just help a little?!

anyway, i find myself an empty seat right behind of him and place my head on top of the table. i cant wait to fall asleep.

thats what i normally do and thank god kwan happens to be tall. did i just call him kwan?! i had years to call him that. it sounds weird even inside my head.

for a while, i found comfort in some sleep while teacher's words sounded like the sweetest lullaby in my ears.

those sleeping moments barely lasted cause i heard that mellow voice i adore coming from my right.

chan...

chan is talking to the teacher.

okay, you might be wondering who is chan. i would so like to enlighten you on this.

lee chan is my crush. i seem to have a crush on him for a while. maybe, last year and i hope its gonna last cause he is cute.

as soon as he ends with the question he probably notices i am staring at him so he turns his face towards me and wears a smile.

cute.

i also fake a smile, trying not to look too awkward. am i smiling weird? probably yes.

he then turns to his front and we both continue with our lives like this moment meant nothing. well it did, for him actually so i cant blame him.

the lecture lasted for a few more minutes until finally i hear the bell ringing. my eyes lock with chan's for one more time. he politely waves at me until a friend pulls him by the arm and leads him out.

nayeon, who happened to witness everything made me a sign and i just shrugged my shoulders quite unsure. what should i even say to a wave, its not even a sentence i can use to say stuff.

its a freaking wave.

meanwhile, seungkwan casually turns around to take something from his bag and his eyes lock with mine.

oh not again, with his noisy ass. what is it now?!

"how was detention?" he smiles.

"i wouldn't have known if someone wanted to help me..." i mumble mostly to myself, out of pure anger. i wanted to talk to chan but he nearly did anything to approach me.

"i didnt know you needed my help, leader..." is he joking now? i gasp, laying back on my seat. that boy seriously gets on my nerves.

"are you entertained enough?!"

there is a pause with him staring into my eyes while holding something i never got to see. i was busy trying to figure out if this boy is for real.

"see you later..." he winks at me and walks out. why is he even winking?! that boy seriously annoys the hell out of me.

"what was that?!" nayeon rushes over. "i dont know he just gets on my nerves. i cant believe what he-" i trailed down.

"i was talking about chan!?"

"oh..."

that convartation didnt go too well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 572 10
"How could you do this to me......?" "Because I was in love with you." He laughed bitterly and looked into his eyes and said. "Guess what, Ming no...
1.9K 28 14
"Your 23 and you haven't even had your first kiss,l I'm setting you up with _________ friend" I couldn't believe what she was saying. cover:by me pic...
43.5K 1.5K 30
"got me feeling like pop rocks, strawberry, bubblegum-" "you don't even like strawberries" "really? but i'm sure that i loved it when it's on your li...
415 19 11
"You and I... we really are something, huh?" A Seungjin fan fiction Kim Seungmin is a regular school boy, attending some fancy college with his best...