ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ | ꜰ!ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ...

By strawberrycakq

cant find much of these so I made one please enjoy ! - Y/N is a grade six with her crush being in the grade o... More

author's note :))
first move
does she like me?
guilty
flashbacks
analog horror
only one way to do this
5:58 AM thoughts
Longing
ice cream with a lock and key
a few words of supper
love and rejection
dead eyes
confess
confess too
deleted
(part 1 final) anew
part two : prolouge

prolouge: what is this feeling?

62 0 0
By strawberrycakq

You ate lunch outside, with a uncomfortable feeling in your stomach, you weren't hungry but you kept eating. I don't get it, why am I looking for c/n? But really you knew why, nonononono i can't have a crush on c/n !! I'm supposed to be straight!!!!  

---time skip to about a month later---                                                                                                                     you had told some of your closest friends about your crush on c/n and is hoping to tell her before school ends and you'll never see her again ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 897 15
Now I KNOW it's an obsession because this is the SIXTH one. S I X T H. ~~~ Valentines Day is just around the corner, and KO is dying to tell a girl h...
210K 5.2K 42
WandaxG!P Reader There will be lots of smut this is based off my one shot "Step Mom" I think this one could be a rollercoster if I can write it pro...
13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...
21.9K 490 20
Y/n L/N, probably the most stressed out person in school. Teachers expect perfection because her perfect older sister just graduated. And Y/n is just...