๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡...

-JASONSGRACE tarafฤฑndan

can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? [ foolish_gamers x original character ] [ social media... Daha Fazla

author's note - updated
disclaimer
you belong with me
epigraph
1 | I just can't come between 'em, they got their own thing
2 | I wish he'd stop pretending, he won't let his phone ring
3 | for more than a couple seconds, oh, I think maybe two
4 | two hearts just falling in and out of love for something new
5 | I wish that you could see 'em, their faces lighten up
6 | their past is cold and empty, they know it's been enough
7 | on waiting on somebody, someone who doesn't care
8 | but he knows her name, she knows he'll always be there
9 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face
10 | she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say
11 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen
12 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between
13 | she toes the line between 'em, he says he's new at this
14 | there's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss
15 | he hates it when she's crying, he hates when she's away
16 | even at their worst, they know they'll still be okay
18 | she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say
19 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between
20 | everything in between, everything in between
21 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen
22 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face
23 | she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say
24 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen
25 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between
0 | I won't forget the feeling
00 | of staying up with you
000 | despite the space between us
0000 | I've never felt this close to someone
00000 | what if you're my weakness?
author's note

17 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face

1.5K 83 43
-JASONSGRACE tarafฤฑndan

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
morning, his place, burnt toast,
sunday

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

REAL LIFE

LUNA WOKE UP that Sunday morning to her head laying on a chest and a hand running through her brown locks of hair.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, only to be met with a room that was not hers ⁠ — no piano, no desk with a stream setup, no string lights on the wall. The sun was shining through the bottom of the curtains of the room, casting golden rays across the carpet that was not her carpet. She blinked a couple of times to regain her surroundings, but when she glanced down, she saw her hand was gently fisting a shirt on another person ⁠ — and that's when she remembered.

Memories of last night came back to her all at once. A heart-to-heart with Mary Jane, a whole big confession speech to Noah, kissing him without running away, a hug with a kiss to the top of her head, trading kisses throughout the rest of the night, Noah arguing with her to not go back home, him giving her a t-shirt and sweatpants to sleep in, falling asleep with him right next to her.

She picked her head up. Noah, a cluster of messy long hair and freckles and bright eyes, was looking down at her with so much adoration that Luna started to think that the birds would start fucking singing outside. Luna wanted to pinch herself to make sure it wasn't a dream, but Noah's hand hadn't left her hair, and it felt so real, that Luna was sure she was living it.

Noah smiled sleepily at her. "Hi, pretty girl."

"Hi," Luna replied ⁠ — her mind screaming OH MY GOD!!!! at the nickname ⁠ — while propping her chin on his chest so she could continue looking at him. "What time is it?"

"Nine."

"Wow, I didn't know that you could wake up this early."

Noah scoffed, making her laugh. "I actually skipped working out this morning to stay here with you, so you're welcome."

"I'm flattered, actually," Luna responded. "Besides, who wants to work out on a Sunday morning? Sundays are for snuggles, in case you didn't know."

"Oh, is that so?" Noah asked, the arm around her tightening. "And who exactly were you snuggling with prior, Lunes?"

"Mary Jane. She never told you about our Sunday morning rituals?"

"I'm not sure if I really believe you."

"Well, that's on you, not me," Luna stated, yawning a little.

Noah smiled at her yawn, the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I've also heard that Sundays are for coffee, which is sounding incredibly good to me, don't you agree?"

Luna scrunched up her nose slightly. "I'm more of a tea gal, but okay."

Noah sighed. "Well, Lunes, all we have is coffee in this house, so I'm making you some."

"Oh, how will I ever survive?"

"I think you'll manage." Noah ran his hand through her hair one last time before kissing her forehead. "But right now, there's a Luna on top of me, so I can't make said coffee."

"But you're comfy," Luna insisted.

"Okay, and I still want coffee," Noah voiced. "I'm not really seeing your point in this. C'mon, baby."

And, well. If waking up in the same bed as Noah after kissing him many times wasn't already Earth-shattering, that definitely did the trick.

Luna's entire body froze, and her heart pounded so fast against her chest she could hear it in her ears. Luna averted her gaze from Noah, readjusting her head so her cheek was laying on his chest instead. Her face got so warm she was sure it was the most red it had ever been, nothing but flush spreading up her cheeks. Okay, so apparently she had a weakness for pretty boys calling her baby. And it certainly didn't go unnoticed.

"Ooh," Noah let out, his voice going up in pitch as a smirk settled on his lips. "You like when I call you that, don't you?"

"Just give me a fucking minute," Luna said, no real bite behind her words. "My brain's short-circuiting."

"Sure thing, baby."

Luna rolled over so her back was facing him, burying her face into his pillow. "I hate you."

"Hmm, I don't think you do," Noah protested, draping himself across her back and pressing his lips right behind her ear. "You like me."

"I seriously don't know why, when your teasing is relentless."

"That's just because I like you too, Lunes."

Luna definitely couldn't help the smile that spread across her face from that. Even after hearing it from him last night, hearing it again was like magic. The giddiness, the butterflies ⁠ — it all felt so new, and the two of them were embracing it fully.

She rolled her head over a bit, opening one eye. "Mean it?"

"I promise," Noah told her, and by the seriousness in his voice, she knew he did mean it. He then rolled off of her fully and stood up, extending his hand out to her. "Come on."

Luna pushed the covers off of her ⁠ — shivering slightly from the air ⁠ — and grasped onto his hand. However, she wasn't quite prepared for how fast Noah was going to pull her up. The next second she was on the ground, stumbling forward slightly from the momentum. Luna giggled and practically crashed into Noah, who was laughing while catching her in his arms.

"Thanks for sending me flying," Luna said, backing away from him a little. "My favorite way to start the morning."

Noah nodded at her. "Oh, same."

Luna's eyes got lost in his for a moment before snapping out of it, her gaze locking on her folded pile of clothes from last night on the floor. "Uh, I should get changed so you can have these clothes back. I'll meet you downstairs?"

"Sure," Noah agreed.

He then bent down and kissed the top of her head. Noah backed up until their held hands were fully extended and let go. His gaze lingered on her for a moment longer, a soft smile on his face, until he turned around and opened his bedroom door, heading down the hallway to go downstairs.

Luna shook her head, trying to snap out of her daze. She picked up her folded clothes that she had left on his bedroom floor and went into the bathroom. Luna shut the door behind her, leaning against it and covering her mouth with her hand. Now, she didn't slide down the door, but she did scream silently into her hand because oh my God this was really happening.

After brushing her teeth with a spare toothbrush in the bathroom, she got changed into the same red crewneck and leggings from last night. Luna ran her fingers through her hair and used the hair tie to put it into a bun at the top of her head, opting to put the red bow into her pocket for now. She folded up the t-shirt and sweatpants Noah had given her before leaving the bathroom.

Luna went back into Noah's bedroom and put the folded clothes on the unmade bed. Her eyes slid over to his bedside table, where her phone was resting. Luna walked over to it and tapped on her screen. It was the usual morning notifications, but with way more messages from Mary Jane. The last one read luna hayes, staying over a boy's house. i'm so proud. Luna rolled her eyes at that one before locking her screen.

She ventured out of Noah's bedroom and padded down the stairs, the smell of coffee getting stronger and stronger as she got closer. Luna got to the bottom of the stairs, only to stop and lean against the wall with her arms crossed with a fond smile on her face. Noah was standing in front of his coffee machine, his fingers absentmindedly tapping against the counter. Luna's guitar leaned against the counter next to him, and the butterfly stickers of her songbook glinted underneath the lights.

"Do you know why I have such an obsession with stars?" Luna questioned, announcing her presence as she walked into the kitchen. Noah turned around to look at her, and she smiled as she pushed herself up to sit on the counter. "It's because of my name. It literally means moon. Because of that, I got really into astronomy. So, when searching for a guitar strap, it only made sense that I was drawn to the one with stars on it." Her eyebrows then knit in confusion. "Do they have stars in Ohio?"

Noah walked up to her, the front of his body pressing onto her legs and his hands sliding on her waist. "Why the fuck wouldn't they have stars in Ohio?"

"Not sure. I always thought Ohio didn't exist before I met you. It still seems like a mythical thing."

Noah's hand dug into her side, making her yelp slightly. "Ohio is very much real, thank you."

"Right." Luna's eyes trailed across her face before leaning forwards, brushing her lips against his cheek. "Good morning, by the way."

"Good morning." His eyes glinted for a moment. "I think you missed, though."

Luna tilted her head at him. "Oh, did I? My true intention was a kiss on the cheek."

He moved in just a bit closer to her. "Well, considering we haven't kissed since, like, last night, I was thinking . . ."

She nodded. "Go on."

Noah gave her a look. "Luna."

"Checkmate, it's your move. You gonna kiss me or what?"

"I needed to kiss you, like, half an hour ago."

"Literally nothing is stopping you," Luna said. "I don't⁠—"

Noah effectively shut her up by kissing her fully this time. Luna felt her stomach flutter an absolute insane amount. She reached up and tucked some of his long hair behind his ears before resting her hands on either side of his face. Noah's thumbs traced back and forth over the fabric of her shirt, and even though there was a barrier, she could still feel her skin ignite.

"Oh my God," a very familiar voice let out.

The two instantly broke apart. Luna looked over towards the door to see Karl Nolan. All of them were staring at Luna and Noah in complete and utter shock, their eyes wide. Luna's face instantly flushed red again, and she let her hands drop from Noah's face, clasping them on her lap instead.

Nolan chuckled lowly, entering the house fully. "Well, good morning."

Luna cleared her throat. "Hi."

Karl raised an eyebrow. "We're walking into that, and all you have to say is hi?"

Noah glared at him. "Shut up."

He raised his hands in surrender. "I'm just saying."

"Maybe you should just stop saying things, then."

Nolan glanced in between them. "When did this happen?"

"Last night," Noah answered, leaning his back against the counter next to Luna's legs.

"So now you're dating?"

"We're . . ." Luna trailed off, glancing at Noah for a moment. What were they? She then slid off of the counter. "Um. Anyways, I did get a lot of texts from Mary Jane, so I should probably head back to my place, anyways."

Noah grabbed onto her arm gently, leaning down to speak to her more quietly. "You don't have to leave because of them, you know."

She gave him a soft smile. "I know. But I should get my things back in my room and try and get some things done before I stream later."

He nodded. "Okay." Noah pressed another kiss to the top of her head. "I'll walk you out."

Luna slung her guitar over her shoulder and grabbed her songbook, pen, phone, and headphones in one hand. "Uh, I'll see you guys later."

"Is now the time to say I told you so?" Nolan inquired, smirking as he leaned against the wall.

"I actually hate you, and we're not friends anymore."

"I love you too, Lunes."

Luna noticed Karl open his mouth. "Karl, say anything, and I'll hit you in the head with this guitar."

Karl giggled at her. "Okay, Looney."

Luna rolled her eyes playfully at them before walking out onto the porch. She paused for a moment, turning to face Noah, who had come outside with her. Luna momentarily shivered from the chilly morning air of October and reached up, adjusting the guitar strap on her shoulder.

"About what Nolan said, how if we're dating or not . . ." Luna began, letting out a deep breath. "Um. I'm a song writer. It's easier for me to write down my feelings than say them out loud. But . . . what I'm trying to say right now is that I want to try this with you." Luna looked up at him seriously. "Really try it."

"Me too," Noah immediately agreed. "I like the title boyfriend, anyways."

Luna grinned at him, butterflies fluttering inside of her. "Well, good thing I like the title girlfriend."

Noah smiled back at her. He then leaned down, and for the second time today, he kissed her properly. Even though it was cold outside, his lips on hers and the hand on her hip provided her with warmth.

"You gonna share her, or what?" Mary Jane called from her front porch, making the two of them break apart — again. "You got her all last night, and I think Luna and I are extremely overdue for a conversation, and Sunday snuggles."

Noah sighed, raising his hand in a wave that made Luna giggle slightly. "Hi, MJ."

"Hi, Noah. I can tell last night went well."

Luna glanced back at Mary Jane. "I'll be right there."

"Damn right you will be," Mary Jane responded, sipping her coffee through her mug. "Five minutes, or else I'm calling the cavalry."

Luna shook her head and turned back to Noah. "She's not kidding. And I told you about Sunday snuggles."

"I should've believed you," Noah replied. "Uh, I'll be streaming later with Karl, so if I seem MIA, that's what's going on. He's making me play Roblox."

"Sounds riveting." Luna laughed for a moment. "I'll text you later. Or talk to you through the window."

Noah nodded. "Bye, Lunes."

"Bye."

She smiled softly at him, her gaze lingering on him for just a moment longer before walking down his front steps. Luna walked across her lawn and went up her own steps onto her porch. She glanced across the way to see Noah still waiting for her, and she waved to him a little before entering her house. Luna shut the door behind her, the grin never leaving her face.

Girlfriend. She could get used to that.

-ˏˋ ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ˊˎ-

they're so domestic already it hurts

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

4.2K 175 8
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023
51.1K 2K 30
"can you be my friend?" - โญ’ โŠน โญ’ - started: 12/07/2020 finished: 12/31/2020 ยฉ๏ธanswcr 2020
4.3K 156 20
selcouth \ หˆsel-หŒkรผth\ (adj) strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar; marvellous, wondrous ----------- cover art by @/cburnbiscuite on twitter technoblade...
20.8K 752 13
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐šœ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š! ๐š†๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐šฃ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šœ๐š•...