๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡...

By -JASONSGRACE

can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? [ foolish_gamers x original character ] [ social media... More

author's note - updated
disclaimer
you belong with me
epigraph
1 | I just can't come between 'em, they got their own thing
2 | I wish he'd stop pretending, he won't let his phone ring
3 | for more than a couple seconds, oh, I think maybe two
4 | two hearts just falling in and out of love for something new
5 | I wish that you could see 'em, their faces lighten up
6 | their past is cold and empty, they know it's been enough
7 | on waiting on somebody, someone who doesn't care
8 | but he knows her name, she knows he'll always be there
10 | she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say
11 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen
12 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between
13 | she toes the line between 'em, he says he's new at this
14 | there's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss
15 | he hates it when she's crying, he hates when she's away
16 | even at their worst, they know they'll still be okay
17 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face
18 | she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say
19 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between
20 | everything in between, everything in between
21 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen
22 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face
23 | she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say
24 | how she's beautiful and funny and smart, like nothing he's ever seen
25 | he's good to her, she wants it more than everything in between
0 | I won't forget the feeling
00 | of staying up with you
000 | despite the space between us
0000 | I've never felt this close to someone
00000 | what if you're my weakness?
author's note

9 | he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face

1.3K 81 25
By -JASONSGRACE

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER NINE
I pictured you with other girls in
love . . . then threw up on the
street

───────── ➶ ⁺ ➴ ─────────

trigger warning: drinking, consumption of alcohol

REAL LIFE

AFTER A COUPLE hours of gaming, Luna's stream had started to wind down. She had played on a Minecraft server with Tina before switching to Valorant with Rae, Miyoung, Leslie, and Sykkuno, who had crowned her an honorary member of the roomies (which she would remember the next time she went to LA.) The time was eleven-thirty, and she started streaming at five, so it was a solid six and a half hours of streaming. Luna was currently doing what she did every time before ending her stream — talking to her chat about random shit, which was probably her favorite part of streaming.

"When are you releasing Close to You?" Luna read from a chat message. "Uh, never. That song will never be released."

"What?" the voice of Karl Jacobs shouted loudly followed by her door slamming open. Luna jumped and let out a small scream, her hand instantly covering her mouth. "No way, that's my favorite Luna Hayes song."

Luna slowly lowered her hand from her mouth to rest on her chest as if it would calm her racing heart, staring at Karl giggling in her doorway. "Oh my God. What the fuck dude? Don't do that."

"Karl," Mary Jane scolded, coming into the room holding shot glasses in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other for some reason. "I told you to knock, not barge in and scare the absolute shit out of her."

He raised his hands in surrender. "I didn't mean to."

"Oh, you absolutely did." Mary Jane walked up to Luna's desk and placed the vodka and shot glasses down. "Hi, Princess. Hey, chat."

"Hi?" Luna replied, hopelessly confused. "What's going on?"

"We're getting drunk," Mary Jane answered simply, starting to pour the alcohol. "I thought it was obvious."

"Yeah!" Foolish's voice sounded through the room, and Luna looked to see him entering, followed by Nolan — who was carrying a box of White Claws.

Luna looked back at her computer screen to see the chat going absolutely crazy. "I didn't realize that a whole party was going to be held in my room."

Foolish shrugged. "Guess you didn't get the memo."

"Guess not." Luna tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "You know, out of all the things that could've happened when you came in my room, this wasn't what I was expecting. By the way, Karl, I thought your favorite song of mine was Brush Fire."

"It is," Karl confirmed. "I have no idea what Close to You is."

Luna waved him off. "You never have to know, don't worry about it."

Mary Jane handed her a shot glass. "Here, for you."

She blinked at it. "I'm taking this shot with nothing else? That seems like a crime."

Nolan offered a White Claw out to her that he had just opened since he placed the whole box on her bed. "This is your chaser."

"Alcohol with a chaser of more alcohol." Luna took the drink from him and smiled brightly at her computer screen. "I love my life."

"You know what that means," Mary Jane voiced, putting her hands on her hips and smiling widely at the camera. "Drunk Luna! My favorite Luna!"

Luna's eyes widened in realization. "Oh no."

"Drunk Luna?" Foolish repeated, placing his hands on the back of Luna's chair. He then leaned down, resting his chin on his hands. "I don't think I've ever seen you drunk."

Luna turned and looked up at him, only to see his eyes twinkling with curiosity. "You haven't. When I get drunk, I just tend to get really giggly and really cuddly. I'll laugh at anything, and whoever's around me, I just slump on them."

"So drunk you and drunk Karl are the same person," Nolan stated.

Karl raised his hand for a high-five. "Look at us go."

Luna laughed a little and slapped her hand against his. "God, Karl, we're just so similar, aren't we?"

"That, and she starts talking about her celebrity crushes," Mary Jane continued. "She went on a ten minute tangent about Peeta Mellark."

"That's so valid of me, honestly. My number one crush Josh Hutcherson. I have a type, and it's him." She then looked down at the alcohol in her hands. "So am I just taking this shot alone, or?"

"I'll take a shot with you," Foolish offered immediately.

"Oh, thanks, Foosh," Luna replied, watching him accept a shot glass from Mary Jane. "Why did you guys decide to get drunk on a Sunday night and involve me in it?"

Mary Jane shrugged. "For fun."

"Okay." Luna let out a deep breath. "Here we go."

She tilted her head back and downed the shot. Instantly, she winced from the taste and took a sip of the other drink, only to quickly realize that was also alcohol as well. Luna winced again and shook her head.

Foolish, of course, was perfectly fine, and smirking at her reaction. Show off.

"Couldn't we have drank something nicer, like hard cider?" Luna asked. "I love that shit."

"No, that's boring," Foolish replied.

"Fuck you, you're boring."

Foolish scoffed. "MJ, are you sure drunk Luna is your favorite Luna?"

She nodded. "Yeah. That just increased it by a lot, too."

"I can never win."

Luna took another sip of her drink but winced again. "I don't know why I'm drinking this, I hate it."

"We do have other things downstairs," Mary Jane told her.

"Oh my God, catch me downstairs." Luna looked back at her computer screen. "All right, chat, I think it's about that time."

"Time to hit the old dusty trail?" Foolish questioned.

"I think so. Um, if you're confused about the North Carolina squad barging into my room with alcohol, don't worry, I am, too. Thank you so much for watching, and I'll see you later." Luna raised both of her hands to her lips and blew a kiss to the camera. "Love ya."

She then clicked the button, stopping her stream completely. Luna minimized everything else on her monitors and took off her headset before turning to face everyone else, letting out small giggles.

"Literally what?" Luna inquired, standing up from her chair next to Foolish. Even though she had a small amount of alcohol, she already started to feel a little floaty. "I'm not sure how this came to be."

"We were all hanging out downstairs while you were streaming and decided to come up so you would join us," Karl explained. "It was Foolish's idea."

Luna looked over at Foolish, her smile widening at how his cheeks slightly reddened. "It was, huh?"

"We don't need to discuss it," Foolish responded.

"Right." Luna glanced around. "Downstairs?"

Nolan raced for the door. "I call the beanbag chair!"

"No!" Karl screamed, running after him.

"That's actually so unfair, I was sitting there first."

Mary Jane rolled her eyes fondly. "Children." She grabbed the bottle of vodka and the shot glasses, looking over at Luna as she started to leave. "We do have hard cider, though."

"Say less," Luna voiced. She hung back for a second, looking up at Foolish again. "You wanted to hang out with me."

Foolish reached over and pushed her head gently, making her laugh. "I love hanging out with you, and you know it."

"I know, but I just wanted to hear you say it." Luna let her head fall, resting it on Foolish's arm. She then giggled again. "See what happens? I should never be around alcohol."

Even though she didn't want to, Luna picked her head back up. She went over towards the door and bounded down the stairs, starting to feel all giddy inside at the thought of just hanging out with her friends all night.

And Foolish watched her go, the most adoring expression on his face.

(Luna's head would also find Foolish's shoulder many times as the night went on.)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

TWITTER

luna 🌙 lunahayes • 1h
I'm drunk and I don't know whose hoodie this is it just happened to be on my body I think I blacked out

💬10,190 🔁3,087 ❤️50,765

|

taylor & luna <3 username • 1h
but the real question is are you drunk in the back of the car

💬903 🔁754 ❤️993

|

luna 🌙 lunahayes • 1h
unfortunately not. I also did not cry like a baby coming home from the bar.

💬9,309 🔁2,389 ❤️45,103

|

taylor & luna <3 username • 1h
LUNA OH MY GOD HI??????

💬143 🔁208 ❤️978

|

Mary Jane Brooks maryjane • 1h
drunk luna my favorite luna <333 also girl how did you manage to put on a random ass hoodie WHAT

💬15,350 🔁4,967 ❤️62,498

|

luna 🌙 lunahayes • 1h
I WISH I COULD TELL YOU I DON'T KNOW IT'S A MYSTERY

💬7,240 🔁1,695 ❤️42,312

|

jazzy loves luna username • 1h
wait mj why is drunk luna your favorite luna

💬45 🔁303 ❤️223

|

Mary Jane Brooks maryjane • 1h
think of how adorable luna is. now multiply that by 100 billion times. that's drunk luna

💬11,376 🔁2,394 ❤️46,917

|

jazzy loves luna username • 1h
AW OH MY GOD LUNA SHE'S SO CUTE

💬32 🔁256 ❤️197

Nolan Hansen NolansRollin • 1h
I think luna gave me more hugs in the past two hours than she has ever given me in the past two months

💬987 🔁3,086 ❤️49,823

|

luna's bitch username • 1h
LMAO NOLAN

💬128 🔁204 ❤️276

|

luna 🌙 lunahayes • 1h
IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU NOLAN ❤️❤️❤️

💬10,021🔁1,945 ❤️40,004

|

Nolan Hansen NolansRollin • 1h
I love you too luna <3

💬830 🔁3,018 ❤️24,290

|

met luna! username • 1h
I think this just goes to show that everybody loves luna like how can you NOT

💬933🔁1,690 ❤️5,768

Foolish Gamers FoolishGamers • 1h
how did you manage to get my hoodie???

💬15,309 🔁5,687 ❤️59,320

|

foosh supremacy username • 1h
OH MY GOD??????

💬283 🔁534 ❤️656

|

doozer username • 1h
suddenly I have lost all ability to breathe

💬104 🔁233 ❤️587

|

karl :) KarlJacobs_ • 1h
I KNEW THAT HOODIE LOOKED FAMILIAR

💬20,705 🔁5,290 ❤️78,421

|

luna 🌙 lunahayes • 1h
WTF THIS IS YOURS????!?!?!!!! DUDE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED
I'll give it back to you :)

💬14,322 🔁2,767 ❤️46,385

|

Foolish Gamers FoolishGamers • 1h
no it's okay you can keep it, it looks better on you anyways

💬16,971 🔁7,884 ❤️53,840

|

madelaine username • 1h
MR GAMERS???

💬200 🔁346 ❤️424

luna & foolish updates username • 1h
STAN TWITTER HOW WE DOING

💬368 🔁429 ❤️498

|

style duo stan username • 1h
I AM NOT DOING GOOD CALL AN AMBULANCE

💬34 🔁78 ❤️109

|

mjb loml username • 1h
what about mj???

💬122 🔁141 ❤️204

|

streamer tea username • 1h
they announced that they broke up but are still really good friends!!!

💬77 🔁93 ❤️133

|

luna hayes lovebot username • 1h
SOMEBODY CHECK ON LUNA IS SHE OKAY

💬94 🔁189 ❤️222

-ˏˋ ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ˊˎ-

luna is so foolish one coded and yes the pun is completely intended

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 187 45
karlnap oneshots!! โ€ขcover art made by meโ€ข
177K 2.7K 40
๐ˆ๐… ๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ โ†ช๏ธŽ๐˜จ๐˜น๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: November 2020 Published: December 27, 20...
67.2K 1.9K 33
I do not own JATP! ( oc ร— julie ) #3 ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ท #1 ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’†๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’‚ #4 ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” #1 ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’†๐’™๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’†๐’“ #3 ๐’Š...
4.6K 221 12
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐’๐Œ๐ แดแด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด ส€แด‡แด€แด… แดแดส€แด‡... "๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...