P1ecemaker

By padadahh

P1H insta ff- Boy X Boy "hypothetically.... what would you do if you fell in love with your bestfriends olde... More

Disclosure
Intro
1- Aracade
2- reflection
3-Regret
4- Worry
5-instagram?
6- why?
7- would it be so bad?
8- turning point
9- Loading
10- DAMN
11- Somebody said EWWW
12- Like you a little
13- im stuck
14- secret.. dont let me know
16- Never shine as bright as your eyes.
17- long time no see
18- F.I.L.A🖤

15-oh darling all of the city lights

189 5 6
By padadahh

!!!!! changes made to the previous chapter!! please re-read if not already, it helps tie in to this one!!!!!

•••••

@Taesky

♡ by @j.hyuk, @C.Seob & 952 others.

@Taesky: bubbles are beautiful...

comments have been turned off

posted 45 minute ago

@geeyoung

♡ by @soultrain, @keenhoe  & 1,063 others.

@Geeyoung: the poets all wrote sonnets about great beauty... it sucks they missed yours 🖤

comments have been turned off

posted 43 minutes ago

@C.Seob

♡ by @Intakoyaki, @Soultrain & 947 others.

@C.Seob: i just wanted to make a post about my bestfriend... y'all didn't need to be soooo 😖 about it 😌🤔

tagged- @Intakoyaki

comments

@Intakoyaki: feeling like an important story arch is about to come along 🫡
—@C.Seob: you ARE the main character after all 🫢🫢😉

@Soultrain: me next?!??? 🥸🥸🥸
—@C.Seob: U always???? 4 liferz 4reel 😣
—@Intakoyaki: @Soultrain we need to change his mind, that is NOT going to be our trio tattoo...
—@soultrain: 🃏🃏

@Keenhoe: atleast someone in the family tree has some sense 🫢
     —@C.Seob: or the only one with an actual brain 🤓

more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❗️❗️TW WARNING! death, mentions of suicide, cancer❗️❗️

"sometimes it feels like Intak's actually your bestfriend and not mine" Theo mumbles out with a mouthful of food after scrolling past his younger brothers recent instagram post.

The younger snickering slightly at the olders words, his reaction being noticed instantly.

"you keep doing that" Theo points out putting his chopsticks down and looking up at his brother who gives him a questioning gaze.

"for the past few weeks, you snicker every time i mention Intak being my bestfriend" once again the older receiving the snicker he was talking about.

Jongseob sat up straight shrugging his shoulders.

"i'm not sure what you mean" he blurts out, his tone sounding argumentative more than unsure.

"i'm not wrong though, Intak is my bestfriend" Theo argues back in the same tone, this time the youngers eyebrow raising in almost humour as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"you can keep telling yourself that hyung but i don't think you've been His bestfriend for a while now" is all jongseob replies with as he stands taking the dishes to the sink, Theo turning to follow his brothers movements, "and what's that supposed to mean?" the black haired boys voice raising an octave getting defensive.

"it just means that things happened and you weren't around for it, if anyone was really your bestfriend it's Keeho, hell he's probably even more of a brother to you than i really am" Jongseob argues turning around to face the older after throwing his bowl into the sink, this time Theo was the one to snicker at the youngers words.

"no, i get it now" he laughs out glaring at his brother, "this isn't about Intak this is about You"-

"no. this is about YOU." Jongseob shouts back letting his anger take control instead of sensibility.

"you don't get to call yourself  his bestfriend or pretend like you know how he feels, or how i feel, or how Jiung feels, none of it, you don't get it, you couldn't get it because you weren't there."

Theo's posture dropping as Jongseob's words ring through his head, his eyes still glaring at the younger as he continues.

"mum and dad got divorced and you went to Canada" Pointing at the older as he drops the tea towel, Jongseob stands up straight.

"Intak lost EVERYTHING.. he got kicked out of school, he lost the scholarship, he lost the team, he had nowhere to go.... he was in a car accident Theo..both his parents died and YOU weren't there." Seob's voice cracking as his own words bring tears to his eyes letting out emotions he had been holding back for the past three years.

"Jiung tried to kill himself, he was unconscious for three whole minutes, do you know how fucking long that feels when you're looking over the body of someone who is basically a brother to you? it felt like my whole lifetime in those three minutes. he was dying on his bedroom floor and YOU weren't there"

trying to contain himself, Seob clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white as his whole body started to shake.

"do you know who was?... ME, i was there when dad left, and i was there when mum got diagnosed with cancer, and when grandpa passed.. i went to four funerals in one year, i was there when Intak had no one else to turn to, i was there when Jiung was at the worst point in his life.. i was SIXTEEN... and you?" a heavy laugh of disbelief and anger left Jongseob's chest, his glare breaking his older brothers own with just a single look.

"you where five thousand miles away in a different country, playing happy with Keeho's family, not a care in the world, you know how i know?" Seob dropping his phone onto the table infront of Theo, the older looking at it as his own eyes begun to well up.

"because you sent messages every single day reminding me of how happy you were and how everything was so perfect over there, you had nothing to worry about because honestly you didn't want to care, you never answered my calls, you never once asked how i was, or if things were okay, but you did send messages every day like clockwork."

Sighing as he walked towards the staircase running his fingers through his hair in distress Jongseob turns around one last time, his gaze now softened but hurt still written all over his face.

"so you can stop pretending now, to yourself and especially to Intak, you haven't been his bestfriend since highschool... and just stop.. stop torturing him, it's been eight years hyung, you don't love him, atleast not in the way he loves you.. you need to let him know so he can finally move on"

Theo stands up calling out after Jongseob before the younger disappears into his room.

"you know you're wrong... i do love him, in the way he wants me to that is....." he mumbles the last part already knowing Soeb knew what he meant.

"then i'm sorry....

i'm sorry that, That is the Only part i was wrong about"  He replies in a defeated tone closing his door behind him, silence consuming the household with an unfamiliar hint of heartbreak laying in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 298 11
Shota is being ignored lately and doesn't know why...
9.6K 438 56
Sequal to "Single Parent" Choi Minjae is all grown up now in high school. He knows he has a crush on his best friend, but his friend likes someone el...
37.9K 984 20
"We shouldn't be doing this" "Why not?" A story about falling in love with your brothers bestfriend. This is my first story sorry if it's a little c...
7.9K 227 34
"choi taeyang. my friends call me Theo. " "that's the boy. " you are just a normal average teen with a normal average life. a normal teen who hates...