We'll always be by your side...

بواسطة DaceRed

This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura... المزيد

Moving forward
Bio
Notes
Harem
Initiation of Beacon
A common student
Getting used to Beacon
Training
Hydra Bunker
A secret to keep
End of the line?
Vendetta
The Winter Soldier
Unfrozen
The reunion
Return to home
Data
At Beacon again
Testing the strength
The not so date
The day that never happened
Disguised
The talk
A Deal
Almost Subtle
By your side
Aftermath
Saved
New Assignment
A Situation
Discussion
Towards the winter
A little upgrade
The better date
Coincidences
Shipment
The cargo
Return
Mines
Ambush
Active

Doing a favor

706 30 1
بواسطة DaceRed

Raven's POV

It's been a while since (Y/N) started to help dismantle HYDRA loose ends. I noticed him having a small notebook. He had some names written. I later discovered they were the ones he had some pending matters.

(Y/N): One more off the book, and it still hasn't done anything to the nightmares.

His nightmare happens every night if I'm not keeping him company.

(Y/N): Let's see what's on TV.

Currently, I'm in my bird form with him. He zapped the channels until he saw the news. Apparently, they found the body of the HYDRA guy Summer killed back in Vale. Police suspect that he got killed by a vigilante due to the guy's background.

(Y/N): Hmm... I guess one more name is off the list... but it would have been better if he had been brought to justice instead of just dying unpunished.

Unpunished by the law, but punished by us.

Third-person view.

(Y/N): Wonder how the others are doing. Raven messaged me a while ago that Taskmaster is hunting for the reward.

(Y/N) scroll ringed

(Y/N): Hello? Summer?

Summer: Buck! I was thinking about you.

(Y/N): I kinda was thinking about you too. Is there anything you need?

Summer: Well, besides to know if you are doing fine, I was wondering about the round-looking shield that is here. I came across it while I was cleaning a bit.

(Y/N): What? What about it?

Summer: Y'know, you could use it.

(Y/N): Absolutely not. It belonged to Steve.

Summer: I see... Well, if you change your mind, I could bring the shield to you when I visit you.

(Y/N): Thanks, Summer... but I don't think I will ever use that shield... I cannot carry that weight.

Summer wondered what he meant. The shield for her was light. Soon she realized what (Y/N) meant.

(Y/N): Now that you mention, if you feel ready, you can visit me.

Summer: Really? Then, I should ask Raven for a portal.

Raven, that was on (Y/N) shoulder, flew away.

(Y/N): See you soon then.

Summer: See you, Buck, and I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Summer hung up and looked at the shield.

Summer: So it has a symbolic weight. What makes Buck afraid to carry it?

With (Y/N)

Someone knocked on the door. It was Willow. From time to time, she would ask him to be her bodyguard. These times are either Willow making a business deal or assisting a fancy event.

(Y/N): Willow. Is there something you need?

Willow: Greetings, (Y/N). Yes, I need your help.

(Y/N): New deal?

Willow: More like a problematic buyer.

(Y/N): Alright then, I will put on my suit.

After (Y/N) wore the suit, he hid his handgun under the suit jacket. Then the two traveled to Mantle.

Willow: We arrived.

(Y/N) was looking at their surroundings, he saw something suspicious. For the moment, he ignored it.

(Y/N): Is this the shop?

Willow nodded, and they walked in. The cashier was surprised to see Willow.

Willow: Young lady, is your boss here?

The cashier pointed to the owner's door. Willow and (Y/N) went to the room.

Owner: Mrs. Schnee, what can I do for you during this surprise meeting?

Willow: I'll be straightforward with this, there have been some problems here regarding discrimination towards faunus in your shop, and since I'm your dust provider, guess who the people are blaming. Not you but me.

Owner: You can't be serious.

Willow: I am. I worked hard to eradicate the discrimination in the company that my... ugh... former husband created. So, change that behavior, or I will double your dust fee. Have I made myself clear?

The owner only nodded.

Willow: Great. Nice talk.

Willow and (Y/N) left the shop. Buck was intrigued by the way Willow referred to Jacques.

(Y/N): *She didn't sound very nice when she mentioned Jacques... Hmm...*

Willow: This was a short trip.

(Y/N): It can get a little longer. I knew something was odd. There are two people on the roof, one on the alley, and I swear I saw one positioned in front.

She looked up and recognized them.

Willow: Don't worry, they are huntresses. Happy Huntresses.

(Y/N): They don't seem to be too happy.

The huntresses approach them.

Robyn: Willow Schnee, explain yourself. Why do you have the Winter Soldier in your control?

Willow: His name is (Y/N). He is just voluntarily assisting me, keeping the business clean.

Robyn: Why is someone so dangerous here?

Willow: He is helping my daughter find and catch the remaining HYDRA members.

Robyn: I'd like to corroborate that.

She raised her hand, and Willow, without doubt, held it, repeating the last sentence. (Y/N) noticed their hands glowed in green color.

Robyn: Alright. You. (Y/N) right? I have to ask you a question.

(Y/N): Whatever it is.

Robyn: Take my hand, then I'll ask.

He took her hand

Robyn: Do you feel any remorse for what you did to those people?

(Y/N): Yes... I do, and I remember every single one of them.

Their hands glowed green.

(Y/N): I'm cleared, right? Okay. Now can you let us go?

Willow and (Y/N) made their way back to the manor. Unlike the other times, (Y/N) was quiet.

Willow: (Y/N), are you feeling okay?

(Y/N): Hm? Yeah, yeah. I was just thinking.

Willow: You don't have to be so rough on yourself. It wasn't your fault. Now you are doing your best to bring to justice the real responsibles.

(Y/N): Thanks, Willow.

(Next Day)

Summer's POV

(Y/N)'s home.

I was baking some plum thumbprint cookies. I bet (Y/N) will like this.

Quill: Hey, can I have one?

Summer: Patience, I'm still baking.

A portal spawned next to Quill. It must be Raven.

Raven: You know... You should stop asking me for my portals to taxi your ass.

Summer: C'mon, do it for (Y/N).

Raven: I'm already doing it for him.

Summer: By the way, have you got some lead on the other Soldiers?

Raven: Well, Cinder told me she was tracking a cargo ship that may have one being transported. Cinder will give us the details once she confirms it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.3K 335 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
34.3K 452 26
You are Y/N Nikos, a student at Beacon Academy. Y/N is the leader of Team NAAD (Nightshade), which one of the best teams alongside Team STRQ. So natu...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...