Above All || Eren Jeager || E...

vaalynn द्वारा

She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of t... अधिक

Disclaimer
0 - first look
1 - pilot
2 - mocha latte
3 - Tobias
4 - civil
5 - photoshoot
6 - premiere
7 - two truths and a lie
8 - party
9 - after the party
10 - bench
11 - eren's special
12 - sick night
13 - zeke j
14 - friends and bullies
15 - christmas eve
17 - santa day
18 - sharon kruger
19 - pain and joy
20 - december 30
21 - team (nsfw)
22 - favourite girl (nsfw)
23 - back home (nsfw)
24 - day off
25 - 'NSFW' (nsfw)
26 - rights and wrongs
27 - movie
28 - love (nsfw)

16 - christmas

467 21 72
vaalynn द्वारा

Sasha feels a lot buffer than you remember her. 

And you don't remember your bed feeling so... poke-y. But the blankets atop you two are ridiculously thick and soft and fluffy. You quietly whimper in your throat, shifting closer to her body and nuzzling your head into her chest. It's surely been long since you two cuddled like this. Her hand palms your head, fingers daintily playing with your hair. That's... weird. Sasha doesn't usually do that. And what happened to her... boobs? Why isn't your face feeling her boobs? You reluctantly open one eye, and you first see a white top. You run your eyes upper and... 

It's Eren. 

You're cuddling Eren on Reiner's grass. 

"Ah!" you scream, quickly jumping up and pushing yourself away. Eren also jerks onto his back, eyes partly opening at the sound and face scrunching up. Fuck, what are you doing here? Did you really fall asleep with Eren out on the fucking terrace? 

"The fuck," he grumbles, his morning voice reverberating in your ears. The first thing he does is look around, pull his phone out from his pocket and look at the time and date. He then sets his phone back down with a groan, and then looks up at you with a goofy smile. "Oh, Merry Christmas, Speedy."

You inspect your surroundings as well and what's odd is that there's two whole blankets covering you two. You don't remember blankets being here last night. "E-Eren, did you bring these blankets?"

"What blankets?" It's only when he scans the place again that he sees the blankets which are covering half his body. "Oh. No. Did you?"

"No."

"Hm," he hums, pulling them further over himself and turning to his side to fall asleep again. "Feel free to join me," he grumbles and pats on the space next to him, eyes half-closed. Your shoulders slouch at how unbothered he is. 

Shit. Your friends must've been worried about your whereabouts. How could you pass out on a fucking terrace? Your hands pat around the ground and your pockets, and when you find your phone you open it and search for the messages. 21 new messages.

Sasha

babes wyaaaaa we'r startingthe salt lemon vodka game getting spicyyyy but im not playing cuz no nic here :(
12:23 AM

REINER IS LICKING SALT OFF ARMINS TUMMY IM CACKLINGAKSHHAG
12:36 AM

shit wherr actually arr u
12:44 AM

u w eren? hes missing too LOL
12:45 AM

LOL ARE U GUYS HAVNG SEXXXXX
12:45 AM

connie abd jean searchef everywhrre for y but ymir and historia j came back saying they saw u on the terrace sooooo
01:31 AM

terrace sex?
01:31 AM

Connie

called but u didnt pick up is this the end for us :(
12:32 AM

shit actress wherr are u u good ok?
12:44 AM

LMAO R U AND EREN SEXING🙈🙈🙈
12:46 AM

lol jean kinda mad u left wthout sayin anything
01:34 AM

but hes cooled down cuz mikasa told him to #simp
01:35 AM

BUT TERRACE SEX IS WILDDDD YO
01:35 AM

Jean

dude where are u
01:15 AM

literally searched everywhere btw
01:17 AM

except the terrace apparently
01:30 AM

if eren throws u off and u die i'm gonna say 'i told u so' to ur grave
01:31 AM

Mom

Hey, sweetie😊
7:25 AM

When is your flight again? 6PM tonight?
7:25 AM

Have lunch over here and start to the airport. No excuses.
7:26 AM

Unknown

tell reiner i fucked my girl on his bed and i will rip ur organs off your body one by one
01:32 AM

You quickly type down a bunch of replies, especially because you don't want your friends to worry more about you. They'd freak out if you left them on seen after a whole night of no response. After that, you press your hands onto your closed eyes, groaning into your palms. You turn your eyes to Eren's sleepy figure, and he's already asleep again. A single, tiny snore comes from him and a smile instantly rises to your mouth, and you watch as a strand of his hair falls onto his face. It makes an edge of his lips twitch, but it doesn't irritate him further. Without much thinking you shift closer, and with two careful fingers you move the strand away from his face. And then you just... watch.

You feel like an absolute creep- observing every inch of his side-profile as he simply sleeps having no idea he's being gawked at. But you can't look away. Eren is beautiful, and the peaceful look of rest on his face only makes him all the more pleasing to look at. The lengths of his lashes, the shape of his eyebrows, the curve of his full, pouted lips, the outlines of his nose and jaw... God definitely took some sweet time to sculpt this man.

You think of last night, how he had his hand on your face. It was a gentle, friendly touch, and yet you couldn't hold the butterflies in their cage. He must know the effect he has on people. There's no way he doesn't.

The sound of the balcony doors opening makes you jump back again, spinning your side to the other side. When you quickly look back to see who's making their way here, you find Reiner in a pair of shorts and a fully unbuttoned shirt. He stands where he is, hands on his hips as he peers at you. "Get good sleep?" 

"You knew we slept out here?"

"Who do you think threw the blankets on you two? You're welcome, by the way."

"I- You should've woken us up! We slept out in the cold, we could've died!"

"Yeah, you'd deserve that after having sex on my bed."

"What?" How did he even come to that conclusion? So at this point, does everybody think you and Eren fucked? "We- we didn't have sex on your bed! We didn't have sex anywhere!" 

He scoffs, squinting at you like he's got proof. He looks so sure of it that for a second you wonder if you really did have sex with Eren on his bed. But that's improbable. For some reason, you'd think having sex with Eren wouldn't be something you'd forget so easily. Stop thinking about sex with Eren! "Please, when I walked in, my bedroom reeked of sex. And then I find you two sleeping on the terrace right next to it. A twelve year old could've connected the dots."

Oh. Ymir and Tori had sex on your bed. But of course, you couldn't tell him that after reading the very polite message the former had sent you. "Reiner, I don't know who had sex on your bed but it wasn't us. We were just hanging out over here."

He sighs, shifting his weight between his legs as he looks down at Eren who's still sleeping soundly. "Well, just wake this fucker up and come down. Niccolo made us some soup." With that, he leaves, and just then you glance back down at the boy next to you. 

Eren opens one eye, directing his gaze at you with a sneaky smile. You huff. "I thought you were asleep."

He opens the other eye as well, now turning onto his back with the grin still on his face. "Why didn't you tell him it was Ymir and Historia scissoring on his bed?" 

"Ymir threatened to mutilate me if I said a thing," you say, sighing as you get to your feet. You woke up cuddling this man. You slept a whole night cuddling this man.

Eren snorts, putting his hands on his stomach. "Sounds like her." 

"Aren't you gonna come down?" 

He looks up at you and extends a hand. "Help me up."

You cross your arms, mimicking his playful grin. "What will I get if I do?" 

He gnaws on his lip before coming up with, "Another hug?" You roll your eyes at that because as much as you'd love to hug Eren again, you didn't really know what to say to that. Why are you getting shy over the thought of a fucking hug? Eren, taking note of your reaction, goes on. "Unimpressed? Hm. Okay. Sex on Reiner's bed?" 

Fucking hell, this man! You only give him widened eyes as a response, pulling your head back as if to imitate how you're taken aback by his words. Eren only laughs. Is he joking? Because that's not funny! 

You turn back on your heel, prepared to leave him behind. You take two steps and he speaks through his laughs. "Hey, hey! C'mon! I'll- I'll make you my mocha latte!" Pausing in your step, you contemplate the offer. A second later you do a 180, approaching him as he gazes up at you with a toothy smile. You offer him a hand and he holds it, and in a moment he's on his feet, towering over you. "Thank you, madame" he says with a tilt of his head, hand still holding yours.

As you two walk down the stairs, you can't help but overthink the shift of your dynamic with Eren. Things are getting a lot more comfortable with him and you don't have any complaints but... what exactly are his intentions? He probably just has a flirty nature, right? That must be it. He is a charming guy, after all. 

When you reach the kitchen to the mouth-watering smell of soup, you find Sasha, Niccolo and Connie sitting by the island, Jean on a couch eyeing Mikasa whose gaze is stuck to her phone, Historia and Ymir on another couch, and Reiner, Bertolt, Annie and Armin seated on the dining table. Niccolo must've come here in the morning as promised. Sasha is the first to see you and she only smirks as you dismiss it with a shake of your head. Connie snorts as soon as he spots you, making everyone turn heads. Jean's eyes jump from you to Eren and he instantly rolls his eyes. "Oh, how surprising that he didn't push you down the terrace," he grumbles.

"Merry Christmas to all of you except Horseface," Eren greets, met with a bunch of Merry Christmas' from everyone except Jean. You take a seat next to Connie on the table while Eren moves further into the kitchen. "Where do you keep your coffee shit?" he asks Reiner while opening the random cupboards in search. He's getting right into making the mocha latte, huh.

You don't know what to do with all the pryingly suggestive eyes on you. Should you announce out loud that you and Eren haven't hooked up? No. No, that would be embarrassing. But it's so quiet that the only sounds filling the air are the dishes and spoons clanking... until Reiner snaps his fingers after handing Eren the coffee box. "Bert, you owe me 10." 

Sasha shrinks in her seat, eyebrows furrowed. "Wait, you guys didn't bone?"

"Fuck, now I owe Ymir 10!" Connie dramatically slams his hand on the table.

"And I owe Armin 10!" Sasha joins, mirroring his movements. 

Niccolo hands you a bowl of soup as Eren gives them a side-eye, leaning back against the counter. "You guys bet on us hooking up?" 

"Not all of us," Jean mumbles an answer. "Only those six." He points at Reiner who's got his palm open to receive the money from Bertolt, Connie scowling at Ymir, and then Sasha who's pouting as she reaches into her pockets to hand Armin the 10. 

Eren glares at Armin while you, on the other hand, pass a look to Ymir who's got a sly smirk on her face as she accepts the 10 bucks from Connie. She looks back at you in delight, shrugging her shoulders. She knew you two didn't hook up and bet on it anyway. That should be considered cheating but you don't want to contribute anything to this scenario. You would like to sink in your seat and die. 

---

You reach home with your three friends at noon, and give each other the gifts you'd bought. You'd learnt while drinking the heavenly coffee Eren made for you that none of your friends knew you passed out on the terrace, mainly because Reiner also passed out in a random room before he could share the information with anyone else. While Jean heartfully thanks Connie for buying him a sweatshirt and a pornographic film, your phone buzzes with a notification. 

Eren Jeager

hey speeds
was wondering when your flight was?

oh it's at 6pm wby?

oh same
ig they booked the same flight for us bc we're from the same area
smh

probably yeah
smh more
wanna carpool?

wanna go together?
oh

💀

yeah lmao let's do that
pleasure doing business w u🤝

noted
pleasure doing business with u too🤝 

You laugh in your throat, catching Jean's attention next to you. His eyes jump from your face to your phone, a little smirk approaching his face. "That the blockhead?" 

"What?"

He points his chin at the phone in your grip. "I asked if you're giggling 'cause of the blockhead."

"I'm assuming you're referring to Eren. And that was not giggling." Jean mumbles a quick 'sure' at that, and you ask him the question on your mind to quickly change the topic. "How'd it go with Mikasa? Did you guys get along last night?" 

"Pft. No. I complimented her hair and then accidentally asked her out." Your jaw drops though it's no news that drunk Jean is a clumsy goon. "And then I instantly apologised for asking her out. I was a hot mess. It's like high-school all over again."

You flick his temple. "Except this time you're an adult. C'mon, Jean, she's probably right next door as we speak. Timing is crucial, you never know when you'll get another chance. Get the girl when she's still in your reach."

"When'd you get all wise?" Jean remarks, nudging your elbow with his. You playfully enact a hair-flip and he chuckles. "Okay, now what's with you and Eren?" 

"What's with me and Eren?" you redirect the question to him, feeling your heart jump at it.

Jean scornfully squints at you. "You don't just disappear with someone in the midst of a party and call it nothing, you know?" 

You scoff, glancing once at the black screen of your phone as you play with the device in your hands. "We're friends is all. Nothing else."

"Really?"

"Really. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to my parents' for lunch. And then go to the airport. Wait. But..." You told Eren you'd carpool with him. Maybe he could pick you up from your parents place. Yeah. And you could just tell him that in person because he's only a couple feet away. "Jean. Come with me." 

Jean carries your luggage outside while you hold the basket of food you made with your friends as you ring Eren's doorbell. A couple of deep breaths later, the door opens and Eren's eyes first meet with Jean's. He doesn't look pleased, as expected. "Why are you here with a bunch of suitcases?" he asks, disapprovingly doing a once-over of the man in sight. Jean rolls his eyes as you come into view, and Eren straightens up a little. "Speeds, I..." He looks at you, then at the bags, and then back at you. "I didn't think we'd start so soon?" 

"No," you chuckle and shake your head. "I'm going over to my parents' place for lunch. It's on the way to the airport. I'll send you the address, maybe you could pick me up and we can start heading from there?" 

"Ah, yeah, sure. Works." 

"Oh, and-" you hand him the basket of food. "Merry Christmas."

A light blush reaches his cheeks, and he smiles down at the food. "Thanks."

"Hey," Mikasa approaches you three, and Jean sucks in a breath. "Jean, hi." 

You pinch your lips together and begin taking the suitcases from your friend's hold while Eren's nose scrunches up in disgust as he notices the change of expression in Jean's face. "Oh, my cab's here." Right on time. "I should get going, then." You gesture to Eren to go back in and let Jean and Mikasa have their moment but he mouth-yells a snarky 'No!' So you go with a classic, "Eren, mind giving a hand?" 

He instantly scowls, but then he stomps his way over and grabs all three of your bags in a go, and you follow him with a content grin. 

---

"I'll drop you off at the airport," your dad says, swallowing the last of the pasta in his mouth and checking the time on the watch on his wrist. You check the clock as well, which shows 3:21 PM. You couldn't spend much quality time with your parents but you did exchange gifts and had a little chat, which is good enough. 

You shake your head as you swallow the food in yours, responding with, "I already have a ride. A friend is picking me up."

"Jean?" your sister pipes.

"No."

"Connie?"

"No."

"Then Sasha?"

"No, Morgan."

She frowns rather suspiciously. "You don't have any other friends."

"What makes you think you know everything about me?" you casually retort.

"Well, who's picking you up?" your mother inquires, intent on knowing who this new friend of yours is. After all, Morgan is right. You don't- or didn't- have any other friends.

"Remember my sty- oh, speak of the devil," your ears perk up at the notification and eyes widen at the screen where his new text pops up. "He's here." 

Morgan is the first to jump up, rushing to the front door to meet the mystery friend. You roll your eyes at her actions. Your younger sister is an extrovert and a shameless one at that, so this is expected from her. While you gather the bags and talk some final things with your parents, she knocks on Eren's window, slightly frightening him. He gulps in his throat and rolls the window down. "You're my sister's friend?" 

He parts his lips, hesitantly answering with, "Yes?" 

"Or are you her boyfriend?"

Eren wonders if you have a boyfriend, which makes his insides clench a little. Would you tell him if you had a boyfriend? He did share his whole life-story with you, not to mention woke up cuddling you, so you would mention a detail as such if there was any, right? He raises a brow and begins, "I'm-"

"He's not my boyfriend, Morgan, back off," Eren internally thanks you for the entry, saving him from your sister's further enquiry. When Morgan does back off, crossing her arms at you, Eren uses the opportunity to walk out of the car to help you with the luggage. "It's okay," you smile it off when he tries to take hold of the bag in your hands, and he nods and turns his head to your dad who's carrying the others. 

So he steps over to him. "I'll take that, sir." And he takes the bags, putting them in the back of the car with no effort. 

Your dad brushes his hands on his pants, leaning closer to your mother's ears. "Is he the friend or a cabman?" 

"Newsflash, gentlemen exist," she whispers back.

Your dad pulls his head back, subtly placing an arm over her shoulder. "Why's that a newsflash? I'm a gentleman."

Your mom, though, has her eyes fixed on you and Eren smiling together. You quickly move to the front seat to find Eren already opening the door, almost absentmindedly, and moving around the car to the driver's seat. You quickly wave your parents and sister goodbye, and get into the car, and Eren does the same. "Come over for lunch one day, our daughter's new friend," your mom leans over to say, earning an awkward chuckle and a 'will do' from Eren. 

Once in the car, you find Armin in the back-seat, lips slightly parted and snoring in a slumber. He's an adorable guy. Eren starts driving and five seconds in on your ride to the airport together, you realise a rather big thing, which is when you abruptly gasp and perk up in your seat. Eren flinches, double-glancing at you before asking, "What's wrong?" 

"I'm... in your car."

He smiles widely. "She hath forgiven thee. Isn't it an honour?" You roll your eyes, matching his smile with yours. "It's my mom's car. Part of the reason why I was so pissed when you caused damage to it."

"Accidentally caused damage, Eren. Remember your key-words."

"Right. Accidentally." As he drives with his eyes on the road, you take in the time to check his outfit out. He's keeping it simple again: with a light grey hoodie, black sweats and white nikes. There's only two accessories gracing his hands: a signet ring that's placed on the middle-finger and a watch on the wrist of his left hand. You stare at the hand as he switches gears (something you shouldn't have found as hot as you did) and breathe deeply at the sight of the veins and his obscenely pretty fingers. "Why are you staring at my hands, Speedy?" 

"Hm, what?" you snap out of it and instantly look away; anywhere but his face. "Oh! I have something I need to ask." You don't have anything to ask.

"Go on." 

Okay, what do you ask? "Did... Did Mikasa say anything about Jean?" 

Eren's chest deflates. "Ew. No."

"Why are you lying?" You both flinch with a scream, twisting your heads to find Armin awake. He smiles and waves at you. "She did talk about Jean. How she thought he was cute but she couldn't afford dating with how hectic work is right now."

"Aw, man," you say in response. 

Eren scoffs. "Cute. I'd think he got lost in a stable back in Uruguay and got replaced by a fellow horse. That would explain why he doesn't speak when he's around Mika."

"Why do you dislike him so much?"

"'cause he's ugly."

"False. Jean's not ugly. Why do you actually dislike him?"

Eren gives you a side-eye, and shrugs again. "Don't know. He's just so dislikeable."

"You were so dislikeable when I first met you," you counter.

"And understandably so," Armin seconds you, making Eren's jaw drop. But then again, he couldn't really debate against it.

The rest of the ride passes with you three chatting about work and friends, and when you reach the airport, Armin helps with the luggage and bids you goodbye before driving away in Eren's car. You and Eren seat yourselves after checking in and finding out your seats are right next to each other, ready for the plane that's to arrive in a half hour. "You pumped?"

"Very," Eren answers. "Can't wait to work with the bushy blonde that is my evil half-brother." A snicker leaves your mouth and he joins you with it. "But yeah. I'm excited to learn about this shit. I'm not gonna be the main stylist, I will be working with more professional ones so it's... gonna be fun. Hopefully. And we're gonna explore India, the country of... peacocks?" 

"India is the country of peacocks?" you ask through a chuckle.

He chuckles as well, shaking his head. "I don't know. I heard it's their national bird. And their national animal is a tiger, isn't that so badass?"

"Hell yeah. What's Germany's national animal?" you ask out of curiosity. 

"Eagle," he responds, a theatrical rasp accompanying his voice. 

"Badass," you whisper in awe.

After a while of googling national animals, which somehow leads to searching up total number of moles on Mark Zuckerberg's face, Eren shifts in his seat and starts quietly speaking, "Hey, Speedy, I..." You turn to look at him and his eyes jump from place to place, a soft blush falls on his cheeks and ears again. He finally sighs and opens his palm, directing your gaze to the little-something in his hand. It's a beaded bracelet that looks handmade, red in colour with three green beads in the middle. "For Christmas. Merry Christmas." 

A cheesy smile forms on your face and you take the bracelet in glee, putting it on and checking it out. It looks... perfect. "Did you make this?" 

He shrugs. "Didn't take much time. Oh, you should know it's red in colour, symbolic for the tomato soup you made for me. I'm a very sweet, very thoughtful man and this kind act makes up for all the times I was ever mean to you."

You can't stop the smile playing on your lips and hurting your cheeks. "And the green?"

"Basil leaves."

"Of course." 

The announcement for your flight plays on the speakers, making you two get to your feet to make your way as the feel of the bracelet on your wrist spreads warmth across your skin. A plane ride and two week work-trip with Eren Jeager sounds... pretty cool.

---

[A/N]

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 1K READS!!! and sorry for the late update guys, exam season :(

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.9K 561 19
When money was tight and she was unable to pay off her remaining semester balance, Y/n had no choice but to take a night club job as a dancer. The wo...
752 9 7
' 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..-' ' 𝘄𝗵𝘆.. ' ' 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
276 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
668K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...