Connection of Hearts πŸ’“πŸ’“

By Shakhi_Parud

Why don't you care about your health, Mr. Sabherwal.~ Anokhi Because i don't want to. Btw you had taken your... More

1. Her first step
πŸ€Characters πŸ€
2. Can't Patch up
3. By Intentions or By Force?
4. Humiliation
5. You are precious!
6. He healed her.
7. Contentment?
8. His Inner Turmoils
9. You didn't did well!
11. Silent tears!
Aesthetics
12. Wanted some time...
13. Would love to live with her!
14. Her way to his room.
15. A partition of curtains!
16. A Tinge of Jealousy..
17. She faces his wrath..
18. Injured

10. His fear of losing her..

680 108 48
By Shakhi_Parud

Connections of Hearts...

Chapter Ten..

Anokhi was silently walking inside the campus with her brain indulge in some other world.

"Shaurya aaya tha! Shaan! Shaurya aaya tha mujhse milne!" Aastha's words were ringing in her ears.

"Shaurya sir! Wo kaise aa sakte hai! Jab ki unki hi wajah se Maa ki ye haalaat hui thi! Kuch nhi samajh aarha!" She chided her mind to not think over again.

And the next moment, she bumped into a wall. But wait there was no wall since what a wall will do inbetween the corridor way.

She looks up and founds him staring down at her. She averts her gaze and takes her way to leave from there but he blocks her way intentionally. She looks up irritated and takes a step back and turns to take the back way. He holds her arm and pulled her with him to his cabin.

When they reached there, Anokhi jerked his hand away from her arm and he locked the door. She looks at him with her brows scrunched.

"What had happened to you? Haa? Bataogi? Kal subah ke baad se ek baar bhi baat nhi ki mujhse! Uss aurat ki wajah se tum aisa kar rhi hona!" He irritatedly asked her while gripping her shoulder.

"Haa! Kar rhi hu! Par tameez se baat kijiye! Uss aurat, ka kya laga rakha hai aapne! Tameez se baat nhi kar sakte aap?" She looks at other direction while folding her arms on her chest.

"Tum sikhaogi mujhe ki tameez se kaise pesh aate hai!" He sarcastically asks her while moving his head in a taunting way.

"Mujhe sikhana padega aapko!" She also gives him a blunt answer.

He looks at her angrily while she also returns back her anger with the same fervor. She averts her gaze and takes the end of her dupatta to wipe her forehead. He looks at her and then calms his anger a bit and remembers to talk on the matter which he had to initiate.

"Kaha gyi thi? Aur kya hua jo tum itna late aayi Aaj?" He asked as he folds his arm on his chest.

"Kuch kaam tha!" She turns to go out of his cabin.

"Kya kaam tha? Batana chahengi?" He raised his brows at her.

"None of your business as ek student college ke bahar kya karti hai is none of your concern!" She gives a very straight answer on his face.

"As a professor, I'll look for all the students including you in the campus but outside the campus, I can look you and question you as your husband! Remember this!" He while adjusting his glasses tells her to which she turns to look at him.

"Kaha gyi thi?" He again asked her while looking straight in her eyes to which she again looks at other direction.

"Maine tumse kuch pucha hai, Anokhi! And I want a answer!" He asked as he used his finger to make her look up at him.

"Ah! I'm going to leave your college soon! Toh iss liye kahi aur ke liye apna intezaam karne gyi thi!" She stated while giving him a shock making him look at her confusingly.

"Why are you stating this? You have forgotten...!" He can't able to complete on his words as she interrupted.

"I hadn't forgiven you sir! And I had told you earlier clearly that if you did something which is something hurtful to my Aastha mam or towards me! Then you're severely gonna remember that I'll leave this city and you! Oh sorry...aapka toh mujhse koi lena dena hi nhi hai! Aap toh bas mujhe check karne aate rehte hai ki mai thik hu ya nhi! You're more concerned of your own reputation! Don't worry sir! Aap tension mat lijiye, abb mai hamesha ke liye yaha se jaa rhi hu! Aapko meri sakal baar baar nhi dekhni padegi abb! You'll get relief from taking my tension! Ok! Taaki iske baad aap kisi ko bhi hurt na kar sake!" She removes his finger from her face and again starts to go from there.

"Anokhi!" It took him a few seconds to recover from her words and then starts to approach her.

"Ruko! Ruko please!" He caught her arm and makes her look at him.

"Tum nhi jaa sakti!"

"Mai jaha chahu waha jaa sakti hu! Samjhe aap!"

"Toh iska matlab abhi jo preliminary exams start hone wale hai usse darr kar bhaag rhi ho! An I right, Ms Dhillon!" He mocked her.

"Mai kyu bhaagne lagi exams se?" She gives him a not so interested looks.

"Kyuki tum SIHM ke exams ka pressure handle hi nhi kar sakti! That's why you're taking my mistake as a chance to flee from this exams!" He tries to trigger her so that she doesn't go.

"Thik hai!" She says shortly and with a sarcastic type.

"Mai exam dungi! Par aapne mujhe kaha iss liye nhi! Mai exam dungi sirf isiliye taaki mai aapko ye prove kar saku ki Anokhi Kaur Dhillon kisi ke darr se ye seher chor nhi gyi! Ok Sir!" She literally mocked him by calling him sir at last.

He kept looking at her with clenched fist. How he wanted to pin her on the wall and kiss her face by lessening up her anger to keep her with him. He doesn't loves her but how can a husband doesn't stop his wife from going far from him.

The case was same with Shaurya also. He wants to keep her with him. No matter what the world and society will say. He doesn't care for them unless she is with him. She was his desire from the first sight but about he loves her or not, he wasn't sure whether he loves her?

His heart craves to hold her hand and to keep it close to his heart but how this will even possible if he doesn't able to even pacify her now. Yes, it was true that he was successful in triggering her by the name of exam, thus making her stay for some more time.

But what if she proves him wrong and after that leaves him. What he will do in his life? His age wasn't of like hers. He was a grown up man and mature also. But his past had always disturbed his present and the result was infront of him.

He was staring at the ceiling not knowing what was the reason but he doesn't have any thing else to do other than this.

"Shaurya!" Devi called him making his trance broke.

"Badi maa! Aaiye na!" He sits properly and looks at the floor.

"Tum khoye khoye lag rhe ho? Kya hua? Koi baat hai?" She asked after finding him lost in some thoughts.

"Nhi, Badi maa! Bas Ms Dhillon ke baare me soch rha tha!" He said.

"Uske baare me kyu soch rhe ho tum?" She asked confusingly.

"Badi maa! She told me that she will leave this city after the prelims! Aur usne kaha ki mujhe phir uski sakal dekhne ki jarurat nhi padegi!" He spoke whatever she told him.

"Toh aacha hai na, Shaurya! Tumhe usse chutkara mil jayega!" Devi was happy from inside that Anokhi was going to leave her son.

"Par badi maa! She is my wife! And how can I let her go! Then how will we meet if she goes far from me? Mai usse khona nhi chahta!" His words were strange for him also.

For the first time, it was not that the Shaurya Sabherwal was speaking but the husband inside him was speaking loudly enough to reach everyone's ears.

Devi thought that she can can control Shaurya's life as well like Shaan's. But she was wrong in understanding and recognising that Shaurya wasn't like Shaan in any circumstances. He had Aastha's determination which scared Devi.

She looks above and saw the portrait in which he and Anokhi was close. She scrunched her brows on it.

"Shaurya! Yeh portrait?" Devi asked him by showing it.

"Haa wo humare commercial ka still hai! Maine socha as a husband mujhe apne room me apni wife ek toh photo rakhni hi chahiye! Looks nice?" He asked her expecting some good reviews on his thoughts.

"Iss ladki ke baare me mujhe koi baat nhi karni! Good night, Shaurya!" She stands up and walks out of the room.

"Uska naam Anokhi hai! Good night, Badi maa!" He spoke while again lost in his thoughts making Devi believe that he is soon going to slip from her hands.

He sighs.

Anokhi was studying every topic from her books. She has tied her hairs and writes whatever she learns.

"Mata rani! Kal ka mera exam bohot aacha ho! Taaki koi bhi mere kabiliyat pe finger point na kar sake!" She takes a deep breath and again gets busy in reading.

It was next morning when he was briefing the class regarding the preliminary. He was anticipating her arrival but she doesn't came at that time.

He was explaining something related to how to answer the paper and in between also peeping out of the class thinking where is she.

Suddenly, she appeared and enters the class without his permission and founds him inside. He gets a different smile on his face knowing now she had came. But she goes out of the class and stands on the door.

"May I come in! Sir?" She asked looking down at the floor.

"Come in!" He said while trying to hide his smile which tries to escape when he saw her.

She came in and he takes step towards her to ask why she is late but she without any words go to her seat and moves her face away from him.

He looks at her cold behaviour towards him and backs off. Since he was in class so he controls himself. He finds her facing away from him. He sighs at last and after few words leaves the class and looks behind only to find her away anywhere except him.

He turns and goes from there. She looks at the door and founds him gone. She rubs her hands and thought of not thinking about him. He shouldn't affect her.

In the examination, Anokhi does well but someone accuses her for cheating. She denies the fact but she gets indulge in that matter so badly that she can't even able to prove the thing that she hasn't done anything. Nobody believes on her words making her more helpless.

She cries and goes out of the institute only to again caught by ACP Aahir! He tries to again be nice with her. But she was this much broken that she literally hugs him. Aahir was shocked but hugged her back. She gets calm and silently takes few steps back.

"I'm sorry!" She stated and runs from there embarassed and angry on herself.

Here, Aahir moves his head in disbelief smilingly. He goes from there. But this was seen by someone who clicks their pic also. He calls someone and told the other side that he had send some pictures.

The phone was takes up from the table by someone and after viewing the picture. Boom!

The phone was broken in pieces. The anger of that man makes him give this fate to the phone. He pinches his nose bridge and goes to wash basin. He splashes some water on his face directly and then looks at his face on the mirror.

"Why? Anokhi, why? Kya mai tumhare liye kaafi nhi! Jo uss ACP ka kandha tumhe lena jaruri lagta hai! Kyu kar rhi ho tum mujhe aise affect! Aaj Tak! Aaj tak kisi ladki ne mujhe itna affect nhi kiya! Jitna tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhkar mai ho jaata hu!"

His eyes had a different emotion at that time which he hadn't felt anytime before. He was affected. And it can be said easily if someone witnessed his condition.

He thought Anokhi also wants to be with him. But he was finding these things difficult more than ever. He can't force anything on her. He knows she doesn't like that. He thought of some other plans to pacify but whatever he does only brought failure to him.

He sighs and controls his uneven breath and calms down. He opens his eyes and looks at the moon from the glass window of his office. He puts his hands in pant's pocket and just stares the serene beauty of the celestial objects on the sky.

"You look so beautiful to everyone! Your beauty can't be explained in words! You're appreciated by everyone. But you're so far in the sky. And that's why people who take the other people as the most influential part of their life as the moon of their love life! Par meri koi love life hai hi nhi! Kyuki...kyuki Mai darta hu! Kahi meri zindagi bhi mere Dad jaisi na ho jaye! Uss aurat ke liye jaise wo tadpe mai nhi chahta ki mera bhi wo haal ho! Nhi chahta mai!"

He moves his head in a no. He moves his fingers in his hairs in frustration. And some more tears falls from his eyes. Why everyone with whom he wants to live with goes away from him! Why he had to suffer always?

"Kuch time me usne mujh par jaise hakk jama kiya hai! Aisa feel ho rha hai! Lagta hai jaise uske na hone se meri zindagi bilkul suni hai? Wo hai toh mai aaj hass rha hu ya ro rha hu! Emotions bhar diye usne mere ander! Jo uss Aastha Kashyap ke jaane ke baad maine kabhi kisi ko dikhae hi nhi? Par aaj pehli baar lagta hai ki mai chahta hu ki wo mujhe iss haal me dekhe aur mujhe samjhe! Apna haath mere chehre par phere! Par aisa bhi toh nhi ho sakta kyuki iski wajah bhi mai hi hu!"

"Kya karu mai aakhir! Kuch samjh hi nhi aata kabhi! Kyu mai hi kyu? Pehle maa, phir Dad, phir Anokhi! Jiski battkismati hai ki mai uska pati hu! Meri wajah se wo harr baar rone ko majboor ho jaati hai!"

"Kya karu mai? Aakhir? Uske chehre par khushi lane ki harr koshish karta hu! Par harr baar meri taqdeer mujhe hi hara deti hai! Aur last me meri biwi ko kisi aur ka kandha lena padta hai! Wo mere pas kabhi aati hi nhi? Kyu hota hai aisa?" His brain had enough unanswered thoughts but who will answer them.

On the other hand, Anokhi was trying to control herself. She looks at the time and realised that it was half past 11 already. But sleep was far away from her eyes. She looks at the last drawer of her left and bends down.

She sits on her bed and gulps down the sleeping peel with water. She lay down and covers herself with the comforter after switching off the lights. After sometime, sleep takes over her. Her phone buzzed but it doesn't reaches her ears as she had out her phone on silent mode.

Shaurya was calling her continuously but she wasn't taking the call. He scrunched his brows at the call and then thoughts what happened to her?

"Wo kaha hai? Let me check! Uska gps.....it's working! Thank God! Ye toh uske flat ka location hai! Phir phone kyu nhi utha rhi?" He was relaxed but still tensed as why she wasn't taking her call.

He without any further thoughts takes his coat from his chair and goes out of his office building. He rapidly unlocks his car and sits inside. He takes the direction of her flat.

Sweat buds were forming and continuously flowing from his forehead. His breath were uneven. The buttons of his shirt were half open and his hairs damaged. Eyes had some unspoken emotions with his lips opening to take some enough air to satisfy his lungs. Ears had her voice ringing. Hands were a little trembling by thinking why she wasn't attending his call when he really wants to talk to her.

He parks his car infront of her flat and runs inside. He forgets absolutely that there was a lift as well in the apartment. And climbs the stairs in haste. He reaches her room but the door was locked. He inserts his hand in the pocket and takes out the keys. He shuffle with the key of her flat.

He inserts it and rotates it. Opening the door, he goes inside and closes the door behind. He throws his coat on the couch and runs inside her bed room. He opens the door and stands on the door.

His heart was thumping on his chest rapidly. He was feeling uneasy but founds her sleeping peacefully gives some peace to him.

He goes towards her and founds her in deep slumber as like the noise of the door doesn't able to disturb her sleep. He was irritated because of her and takes the glass full of water and turns it on her face. He was shocked that it also can't able to disturb her sleep. He feels something fishy.

Mai to bas teri chaahat
Mein shaahun rehna sada

His eyes lands on the sleeping peels and he gasped. He goes and takes the tablets in his hand. His eyes were red when he looks at her.

Mai to bas teri qurbat
Mein chaahun rehna sada

He immediately goes towards her and sits beside her. He caress her hairs lovingly with his fingers. He gulps the lump formed in his throat.

Baahon mein tujhko rakhun
Dhadkan mein teri sunoo

He throws his arms around her and puts his ears on her collar bone. His tears makes their way down on her when he listens her heart beat.

Aa itna nazdeek aa zara
Ho jis mein duaaein rahein

He pulls her sleeping form in his arms and sits while cradling her. He kissed her forehead pouring all his fear for her.

Har dum wafaayein rahe
Dun tujhko aisa ek jahan

He caress her face inbetween his palms and wipes his tears from the back of his palm. She clutches his shirt button resulting in breaking the button. He smiles at her cute antics.

"Shaurya!" She called him in her sleep making him feel a little bit relaxed.

Haan tere ishq pe tere
Waqt pe bas haq hai ek mera

"Tumhare sapne me mai hu! Harr jagah.ai hi hu! Par life me kaha hu? Yeh baat mujhe bohot takleef deti hai, Anokhi!" He hides his face in the crook of her neck.

Teri rooh pe tere jism
Pe bas haq hai ek mera

He slides his hand in her waist and pulls her more to him. She moves in her sleep and mummers something inaudible to him.

Bas haq hai ek mera
Bas haq hai ek mera

He lays down on the bed with her on him. She also hugs him. She was totally unconscious of what she was doing but he hugs her more tightly.

Mai to bas teri chaahat
Mein chaahun rehna sada

"Tumhe apne pas rakhne ke liye mai kuch bhi karunga! Chahe mujhe kuch bhi kyu na karna pade! Tumhare liye mai karunga!"

Mai to bas teri qurbat
Mein chaahun rehna sada

"Aakhir baat kya thi? Jo tumhe......! Kyu kar rhi ho tum aisa!" His tears again makes its way down on her.

Saaya bhi tera mai
Hone na dun juda
Maine taye ka liya.

"Jab tak mai tumhari aankho me nhi dekh leta ki sach me tum mujhse durr jaana chahti ho! Tab...tab tak mai tumhare saaye ko bhi durr nhi jaane dunga!"

_________________________________________••••••••••••

Hello guys....
Hope you all are good and awesome..
I hope you all like today's update...

Continue Reading