ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

21

414 26 25
By Tlovesfood

Hii, I've already written this story so don't worry, I'll post the chapters. I also had started working on a new story but I would leave it to you guys if you all are comfortable reading my work in the future.

These are a work of fiction so I don't want anyone to compare them to reality.

Also thanks for commenting, everyone! Your comments are appreciated ^_^

Here's another update!

"YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR TUX YET?" the letter growls with my dearest mother's voice. "YOUR SISTER TOLD ME YOU HAVEN'T DECIDED YOUR DATE TOO?"

I groan again placing my head against the wall.

"Don't ugh me, Mr. Kim Taehyung! You're a prefect, you have responsibilities!" She says and then her voice suddenly softens, "Did Jisoo choose her date?"

Oh, how can I forget her soft spot for Jisoo?

Her dearest daughter from another mother.

Or maybe I should say, two friends who are married in imagination. Yes, both mine and Jisoo's mother have been best friends for more than half of their lives. I still doubt how they didn't end up with each other and ended up with our dads... I roll my eyes and answer knowing how that would make my mother sad.

"Yes," I mutter and she sighs.

"Son, you have to make the right choices. The ball is a week and you don't have a date nor a tux."

"Mom, I'll take care of everything," I reason glancing at the flying letter.

"You better." she sighs again. "I know how you've changed in the past few years... And everything has been so quick I didn't realize you grew up, son..." her voice cracks. Don't tell me she's crying.

"You're crying?" I ask.

"Oh shut up, nothing has made this woman cry! Not even good food." she snickers. "okay, back to the topic. I want you to have the last years of Hovwarts to the fullest. Maybe I've not been there for you when you needed me but remember I'm always there and your dad too."

I sigh, glancing up at the sky, "I know Mom, I know."

"You better." She says. "I want my babies to be happy. You both are brave and we are proud of you."

"Yeah," I nod.

"Okay, gotta go, your dad will be back from work soon." She says. "Be ready to talk to him, he's been asking for you to pick his letters."

"Yeah, I'll do," Not.

"We love you," I can feel the smile in her words, "And for the love of God, don't forget to buy a tux today itself!" I hummed and then the letter burned into flames.

I sighed and turned back from the balcony.

Dad's letters can kiss my ass.

As soon as I entered back into my dorm, I tossed my phone on my bed.

"Ouch, what the fucking hell?" I gaze up to greet Jimin's disturbed expression as he eats an apple while he swings his legs like a fucking kid. I roll my eyes and walk to the closet taking my clothes out. "Well hello to you too princess, you just threw your phone on my face." he points at his face.

"Can't help, that face is annoying," I smirk taking off my shirt and tossing it over his face.

I quickly changed my pants to see Jimin throwing my shirt on my bed rolling his eyes. "Where the hell are you going?"

"To buy a tux," I mutter wearing my watch and then setting my hair watching myself in the mirror.

"You're going to the ball?" his eyebrows shot up and he walked to me giving me my phone while I nod and pocket it. "Who's the crazy person who even agreed to say yes to you?"

I shot him a pointed look and he smirks, "Okay, I know who it is- but anyways," then immediately changes the topic, "Do you know where the hyungs are? I've been trying to contact Hobi hyung since past an hour but he's not replying at all," he sighs.

"The head boys are called for a meeting with the headmaster." I glance up.

"And not the prefects?" He questions while I nod certainly, "So you, Jungkook, and the girls are only here."

"Nope, it's only you, me, and Jungkook, the girls went for gown shopping. Oh wait, it's just you and Jungkook since I'm also leaving." I smirk walking to the door.

"Wa wa wa wait-" I glance at him as he holds my shoulder, "Why don't I and Jungkook join you?"

"So, what are you gonna reply to Jungkook?" Rosé asks Lisa as she picks up a dress for herself.

Lisa sighs and then whines "Can we not talk about this right now?"

"You have to answer him one day Lisa," Rosé shrugs waving her wand to a white corset gown.

"I don't know okay. We're friends but sometimes he just gets too... Too-"

"Protective," I completed her sentence and she nods slowly.

"And that makes you angry," Rosé further speaks making Lisa nod again, "At first we both were okay but now we argue most of the time..." Lisa shrugs.

"What changed?" I asked leaning forward and resting my elbows on my knees as I sat there watching them.

Lisa went blank for a second, then muttered "Nothing..."

"So maybe you should answer him..." Rosé says, "That's our Jungkook we're talking about, he's a great person even though I won't admit it in front of him." she rolls her eyes making Lisa chuckle.

"And maybe you should just go with him... Going to the ball with him doesn't mean he's asking you to be his girlfriend." I shrug.

Lisa stares at us for a while then nods, the shopkeeper arrives again, "Miss Park, the other 3 restrooms are cleared for you there."

"Yeah, we'll be there in a minute," Rosé answers as the shopkeeper nods and leaves. "Now that we're done talking, let's get our gowns shall we?"

"Yes you two," I smile leaning back to the seat and folding my arms.

Lisa scoffs, "You're not sitting here and doing nothing,"

"I told you all, I'm here for mental support," I shrug.

Suddenly we hear a huge scream.

"GUYS!"

We glanced back at the voice in panic just to see Jennie's smiley face appearing through the curtains.

"How do I look?!"

We glanced down at her white corset gown attire. The material hugged her body perfectly and there was a slit on her right leg from the mid-thigh showing her leg on display, while the material flowed in the back with a long tail. She looked like an angel.

"You look like an angel!" the three of us squealed together. The other customers glanced at us in dismay while the four of us laughed nervously at them.

After our whole ten minutes of praising Jennie, the shop employee came back to ask us about our gowns and then embarrassment hit us.

"I've decided on my gowns for trial," Rosé says glancing at us while Lisa nods agreeing, and glances at me sighing in frustration. "Oh come on, just try some gowns, you don't have to buy those for real, Unnie," Lisa says pulling me up.

"Naaa," she pulled and waved her wand at the very first intimated gowns from the lane of dresses.

"Yessss, now shut up and move your ass to the changing room," She rolls her eyes and drops the dresses into my hand. "Go shu shu," then pushes me to the changing room.

Sometimes I wish I had the power to control her or say no to her.

I roll my eyes and close the door.

Here we go for nothing.

"How the hell do you forget money when you go gown shopping?" I ask absolutely speechless.

"Is it worse to ask my brother to drop by and pay for my gown?" Jennie's voice mutters through the phone.

"You know there's a bank at Hogsmeade? And you have an account with millions of dollars?" I begin, "Oh, no I know you don't, so here's the way to the bank. First, go straight from the-"

"Kim Taehyung!" but she shuts me off. "Be a good brother and come here, I can't have a walk of shame at the store by just walking out??!"

"Yes, you can!" I snap.

"No, I cannot!" she snaps back sighing, "Be here in the next 15 mins, or else I'm calling Mom!" by that she cuts the call.

I almost punch my phone as I glance up to see Jimin and Jungkook looking at me curiously.

I roll my eyes, "Go get your asses changed, and check out, we have to go to the gown store. I'll meet you at the exit," I sigh and they quickly make their way to the changing room.

Why do I have to deal with these crazy people?

I shook my head and shrug off my coat walking back into the changing room to change. I know Jennie did this on purpose!

The plan is clear.

Just walk in and look at your phone, not the surrounding.

"Are you done?" Jungkook pats my shoulder.

"with what?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

He rolls his eyes while Jimin chuckles, "No one's in there to bite your cute little ass. Just go in."

I groan, "Why do you both think I'm nervous?"

"We never said you were nervous," Jungkook deadpans and walks into the shop.

Followed by Jimin who shakes his head smirking at me.

Here we go for nothing.

I entered the shop and I was greeted by the sight of beautiful dresses hanging across the room.

"Tae, here!" I look around to see Jennie smirking.

God, why me? Out of everyone, I have to be her brother?

I hesitantly make my way to her seeing the guys already gawking at the sight of Lisa and Rosé. Lovesick puppies.

"Where's your gown?" I ask Jennie as she was in casual attire. 

"Oh, that's in the changing room," she smiles and looks at the bag hanging in my hand, "What color tie did you get?" she asks suddenly excited.

"Red," I mutter and she gives me the brightest smile. Brighter than the sun I bet.

"what's that evil grin for?" I disgust and she hits my arm rolling her eyes.

"If you're done then you should bill right?" I ask and she shook her head. "Why?"

"I'm here to help Rosé and Lisa, if you want to bill then go take the dress yourself and bill." she shrugs walking to them.

What?

"It's the last room if you're wondering!" she adds quickly, vanishing behind Rosé in one of the changing rooms.

Hell.

I roll my eyes and drop my bag on the couch walking to the last room.

"Jennie, this is the last dress I'm trying, I swear if you- umph,"

The door opened and the person crashed straight into my chest.

"I'm so sorry- You?" Jisoo's eyes went from being soft to shocked.

"I-" I can't help my eyes trailing down her dress. Fuck.

The way it was tighter around her waist and chest, the straps tied at the back of her neck, the emerald green dress fitted her perfectly.

"Why are you here?" Jisoo whispered making my eyes lift to meet hers.

"I... I was just taking Jennie's gown-" I breathed.

She realizes then nods turning back and going to the room again.

I took a chance to take a glance at her back. The dress was backless, with only 4 buttons holding together till the tail of a perfect V shape.

Tell me again, why the hell was I here for?

She walks out again holding a beautifully packed box with the store initials. "Here's the gown," she hands me and then nods.

I stood there utterly speechless just nodding my head.

"Unnie," Lisa's voice made me come back to reality when I see her pulling Jisoo to the podium. "Tae, just move out of the way!"

I huff and see them walk to the other two girls.

"Close that fucking mouth hyung," Jungkook mutters pulling me to the couch.

I glare at him and sit still staring at Jisoo. I didn't realize anyone was sitting beside me until I heard Jennie's voice, "Oh Lord, I'm glad you don't have a square dick! I'm so glad, brother."

Her words made Jimin spill water coughing loudly while my eyes stared at her in horror.

"What the heck that is supposed to mean?"

"No pussy ever fits you but seeing that reaction to Unnie, I guess it does," she smiles while I stare at her in disgust.

"Shut up," I groan pushing her face away.

"Agree or not, she'll be the first and last to fit," she gets up smirking, and starts walking to the podium.

I gave her the finger and she shrugs ignoring it completely.

I swear to god, if she wasn't my sister, I would have killed her myself.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler- Shayla died a year ago and nobody knows other than us, Hagrid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 646 31
โ“„โ“โ“–โ“žโ“˜โ“โ“– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š,๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
1.1M 45.2K 53
โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž
4.7K 213 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
178K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...