Subnautica harem x male reader

By Icedemon34

yeah I have seen some of these stories so far some of them are either discontinued, long hiatus and/or forgot... More

harem
Chapter 1: surviving a crash
Chapter 2: surviving the water planet
Chapter 3: close encounters
Chapter 4: Investigating the Island and making the cyclops
Chapter 5: Investigating the second island and meeting the Ghost Leviathan

Chapter 6: Big A$$ Gun

2.3K 71 37
By Icedemon34

A/n: Hello! my fellow readers, here is the next chapter to this story. Now let's get this chapter underway!

3rd pov

Y/n right now is on the beach staring at a giant structure, while its design is unknown to him but can tell that it wasn't human made.

Y/n: Okay, so there was defiantly some form of intelligent life here. Let's just hope they're friendly. Or if there even still alive or on the planet.

He then makes his way to the giant structure, but he just before he gets closer to it Y/n sees something on the beach side. Once Y/n gotten close enough to the object, it turned out to be a broken tablet with a darken purple marking on it, seeing that it cannot be used Y/n brings out his scanner to at least get some data on the broken tablet. Once the scan was done not only did Y/n get data, but he also got a blueprint to know how to make it.

Y/n: Nice! At least I can make it. *sees the material list* But it seems it's going to be a pain in the ass to make. Any way, let's see if I can find a way in that structure.

Y/n continues to the structure and once he draws closer to it, he sees an entrance leading inside of the structure. But like all obstacles, his path is blocked by a green energy field which Y/n touches it and proves that his hand cannot pass through it.

Y/n Well shit, who or what ever made this thing. They did not want anyone or anything coming in/or out of it. *sees a compartment that is the same size as the tablet* Huh, I guess those tablets act as keys. If that's the case, it could stand to reason that they are hidden. Well, the best I could do is explore the island and then head back to my home and the girls.

He then proceeds to leave the beach side and into the wildlife of the island, without noticing a slight glow underneath the vast waters and a large tentacle in the distance.

-small time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n exploring the island while finding more fruit and a encrypted data pad-

Y/n's pov

After searching the entire island, like the other island I have found a plentiful of fruit to eat, but I won't be taking them back to my home base since I already got some from the first island. But unlike the first island, I haven't found any bases or any structures for me to scan that was made by Humans. Also there was some caves that I was able to find an encrypted data pad, which I will have to decode it at my home base, since I have no idea how long it would take to decode it.

Y/n: okay, time to head back to home base. The girls might get a little worried if I'm gone for too long.

I return to my seamoth and start to turn it in the direction of my home base, as I turned the seamoth I saw an odd looking creature just swimming around without a care in the world, but it had similar human like features like the girls back at home base. I gotten a good look at her too, she had a purple layer of color and with her inner body having a blue bio-luminescent glow.

A/n: That's right! Female Warper in the house.

Since this is a completely different creature, its best I don't try my luck and get a scan incase if it's hostile. I continue to head towards my home base, since it will be quite the long ride to back to my home base, I played some music inside my seamoth to enjoy during the ride. While I was relaxing in my seamoth, I glance towards the section of the waters that leads to the deeper waters and the ever darkness of the depths.

Y/n: Hmm, I when Zoey met "her." Did she mean Revara or someone else, the same can be said for Revara. She was glad that we didn't encounter this "her" I'll have to ask them about it.

With that in mind, I start to see the structure of my home base coming into view and see Ai sitting on a rock close to my home base, and seem to be humming a song which I was able to hear from my seamoth. Her voice was soothing and angelic to hear, despite her larger size and her being a carnivore, once my seamoth got close to the moonpool and catches Ai's attention upon my arrival.

I move the seamoth towards the opening that is under the moonpool's structure and have it be parked inside the moonpool, I hop out of the parked seamoth and go to check on Zoey since last time I saw her, she was sleeping in the aquarium after our "session." To my surprise she wasn't there, in the aquarium waiting for me so I put my modified rebreather mask back on and dived into the water, via through the underside of the moonpool and go to talk to Ai.

Y/n: Hey, Ai do you know where Zoey is?

Ai: She's actually right here. *motions to Zoey who is sitting beside Ai*

Zoey: Hi, Y/n. Did you need something?

Y/n: Yeah, I wanted to ask, when you meant "her", when I was going to the wreckage of the Aurora. Where referring to Revara, cause she did refer a "her" when we were getting things for me to build the Cyclops. So I just need some confirmation.

Zoey: Well, the first time when I warned you, I was referring to Revara. But I don't know who she was referring too, since I wanted to avoid Reaper Leviathans due to me being prey to them.

Y/n: I see, guess I'll have to ask Revara next time I see her.

Revara: That can be arrange.~

I slightly jump from the sudden voice of Revara and turned to see the female Reaper Leviathan, who in returns giggles from my reaction and goes back to my question at hand.

Revara: Jokes aside, What do you want to ask me, handsome.~

Y/n: *calms down* Well, I got curious when you said "her." So I wanted to ask, who were you talking about.

Revara: I see... Well, I will be honest when it comes to potential predators for leviathan types like me and Ai. There's two other types of Leviathans that are far bigger than us, one luckily for us resides in the deepest parts of the waters, where it is very warm and feeds mostly on Reaper Leviathans. While the other resides in the depths of the void, past the large ship you know as Aurora and She is the one I was referring too. She is far larger than me and Ai combined, she's so big that she sees other Leviathans as mere prey. Just talking about her makes me shutter in terror. *shutters and rubs her arms*

Just hearing this makes me shutter as well, since its true what they say when it comes to aquatic creatures. "There's always a bigger fish," all I can hope is that I try to avoid this larger Leviathan at all costs since I would be a mere snack for this Leviathan. I then look up towards the sky and see the sun is setting meaning it about to be night soon, I look at all three girls to let them know.

Y/n: Well, its about to be night soon. So, I'm going to get some smaller fish to eat for dinner and rest, what will you girls do?

Revara: Well, why don't we spend the night with you, Y/n.~

Y/n: Are you sure?

Zoey: I'm find with it, as long it's no other Peepers being eaten.

Ai: Same, plus I would like to talk to you some more. Other Ghost leviathans aren't as talkative, in our usual tongue. Plus you need not worry about our current size, when I first changed into this appearance, I discovered that me and Revara can change our sizes down to your size Y/n.

Y/n: Neat, and it would be good to have some company. *smiles*

The girls smiled at me, then Ai and Zoey went into my home base when Ai shrink her body down to enter, while Revara goes and helps me on gathering food for us. Honestly without these girls keeping me company and assisting me is heart warming, I couldn't think what would happen to me without them.

3rd pov

-meanwhile at the depths of the void-

as the sun seats drawing closer to into a sunset, from under the water that leads to the never ending darkness of the void with a female humanoid creature looking up at the sky above, then to the most of the underwater surfaces pass the Aurora and grins.

female humanoid creature: Soon... These waters will learn once again, that it's rightful ruler is alive and will take her throne.~

A/n not mine.

To be continued

A/n: And done! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please let me know what you guys think in the comments and I will catch you in the next one.

A/n:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
186K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...