The King Of Devils(DmC X DxD)

By MsLightningBoy

What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a ne... More

Epilogue Part 1/2
Epilogue Part 2/2
Chapter 1: The Lord Y/N.
Chapter 2: A night for history.
Chapter 3: Masterpiece.
Chapter 5: Divine rest(filler)
Explanations.
Chapter 6: The Legendary hunter part 1/2
canceling?

Chapter 4: Job Start.

205 7 0
By MsLightningBoy

" " talking.
Urizen-Y/N talking or yelling.
* * thinking.
Y/N: Your name.
A/N: Author Note.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Opening:

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Previously on King Of Devils:

Hana:"I Knew it. I couldn't trust you with them, lucky me I made preparations in case this happened.
...
Y/N:"Foolishness...you say you gonna kill me but can't even stand on your feet by just my stare...you are no worth my time...kill them."
...
Sirzches:"I will come back for everyone..."
...
Rias:"I guess that so called Urizen got a new trick in the book..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Present.
June 15th 06:10 AM.
With Team R.
Mission 2.
No one pov:

Morning shines in Kuoh city, what was left of it full of demons and devil's walking around. Issei, Rias and Asia were walking off a bar in the higher floor or the Hotel after defeating a group of Hell Caina, both of them jump off the balcony which was broken landing on the backyard full of broken tables and plastic chairs.

Issei:"Guess they already made a little lunch huh...not even a female version and nice looking of them...man I'm not even paid for this."

Rias:"And you won't be because if we fail it means the end."

Asia just looked down stopping on their tracks right at the exit, Rias and Issei both looked at her worried.

Issei:"Asia...are you okay?"

Asia:"Do you think we can really win? Is Sir Lucifer right about that demon power?...do we have a chance?"

Rias just looked down and Issei looked at her worried, she just shook her head and smiled bright.

Rias:"Better than nothing right?"

Asia just nodded with a small smile while issei did too, when they were about to cross the road several cracks appeared on the street and Qliphoth roots appears breaking the street in half and blocking the path.

Issei:"...Are you serious?!"

Rias just laughed at his reaction and pulled his arm while Asia just filled behind, on their path they took care of a few empusas util they got into a alley and when they were halfway a window of a store broke and a demon came out of it having two cleaver in the place of its hand, Issei just parried the attack and cut the head off.

Issei:"You know...it was hard before, but It feels so easy...I bet we can get to that King demon in less than a few hours!"

Asia smiled seeing the confidence coming out of Issei while Rias just gave him a slap behind the back.

Rias:"We are not ready yet, don't do the same mistake you did before..."

Issei:"Right...let's go off then!"

Issei and his companions followed in pursuit and finally got to the other side seeing a broken phone ringing, Issei looked towards to Rias then to Asia and they all shrugged their shoulders. The boy finally took the phone and putted on his ear.

Issei:"Hello?"

On the other side of the line it's possible to hear a engine sound and a car being driven util a girl spoke.

Nico:"Hey jackass! Never heard about three ring rule?! This time you are the one who will call me."

Issei:"What do yo-"

Suddenly a RV appeared jumping out of a cliff. It hit the ground full force doing a 90° and hitting Issei with its back throwing him into a building, Asia and Rias got scared and the two went to rescue the boy healing his bruises.

The two girls had only one thought in mind...

Asia/Rias:*How did hell/fuck she got here so fast?!*

Meanwhile Issei was drooling in pain.

Nico:"Oi! Here I made an upgrade in the free time I had."

Nico threw a Devil Breaker similar to the one Issei had.

Nico:"Stick it to a enemy and if will explode."

Issei got up and grabbed the Breaker with a annoyed look.

Issei:"After this is done you're good has dead!"

Nico:"Whatever Deadmeat."

The group walked off and got onto the rooftop of a church. Asia was looking excited cause this was supposed to open a few days earlier but was delayed cause of the demons attack and destruction.

Issei:"Asia, it's just a church, there is not special on it nor in the inside-"

Issei was cut off by a ambulance being throw at him, while Rias and Asia threw herselfs into the ground evading the Ambulance. The ambulance keep bouncing into the floor till finally hitting the end of the rooftop and Issei kicked the door open and vomited on the ground.

Issei:"Worst Ride...Ever, who was the funny gu-"

Suddenly a giant demon landed on the rooftop with a giant mouth in the place of the belly with sharp teeths.

???:"I thought I killed all the Humans and Devil's in this area...which means more sacrifices for me!"

Issei ran towards the two girls, the three of them getting ready to fight.

Rias:"Who are you demon that dares to challenge the Gremory household?!"

???:"I'm the future and the rightful king of Demon's! Not that faker, I am the Allmighty Goliath!"

Rias just snoored so does Issei, Asia kept her respect trembling at the side of her companions.

Issei:"You? King? Nah nah, I think you're good for clown in anniversary party or at spooky house."

Rias:"A weakling trying to impress the stronger, pathetic."

Goliath:"You two will pay for mocking me!"

Goliath threw a punch at the trio but Rias created a shield made out of magic protecting Asia and summoning her wings grabbing Issei and giving him a backup and getting to the column of the church while she got back to Asia and took her going to the other side.

Issei:"But for real...you King Of Devils?...nah nah, it doesn't combine, but maybe Clown of Devils does, a perfect title for you."

Goliath:"I will make you eat those words!"

Goliath threw a powerfull kick towards the column Issei was in, but the boy simply jumped off the column landing on the floor followed behind his teammates. The Demon taking this opportunity broke more the column and ate it through belly and charged a powerful spit of lava but Rias used her shields one more time protecting them, soon after the lava melted through the shield and through the bricks of the roof.

Rias:"Impressive..."

Issei:"That was cool! You could get some money doing that, imagine! Goliath spa, hot steam water, and you really took the part "Eat" literally huh."

Asia:"I...Can we just finish this please? I'm worried about the others."

Rias:"Very well...Issei you know what to do."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Play the Theme music if you want.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Issei just nodded and engaged in combat with Goliath using Ascalon, The boy kept climbing in the Demon fur making cuts through his skin when finally Goliath jumped into the sky and descended to the roof breaking it and making him and Issei go inside the church. Asia and Rias kept flying watching the two fight inside the church with the Demon taking the column has a sword to hit Issei, with success landing a few hits on him.

Goliath:"I WILL EAT YOU AND GIVE YOUR FLESH TO THE EMPUSAS!"

Goliath stomach opened and started to pull everything the church and also Issei with success, after he spit Issei through the window and broke the wall to the outsiders, Rias and Asia went to Human boy side and healed him fast.

Rias:"Here this will make you feel better."

Rias used a magic beam that came from her breast into issei recharging his energy and making her breast shrink. That act made Goliath laugh.

Goliath:"Is that supposed to be an attack? Quite pathetic for a Devil, now feel my wrath!"

Goliath threw a punch at Rias only to his first get cut by Issei Ascalon with strength enhancement with the help of Asia, Both got back into the fight with Goliath running and causing small explosions around util finally he fell into the floor by Issei last at that was a cut into one of his eyes.

(Stop the music)

Goliath:"Agh! How dare you human...I the Allmighty Goliath won't loose...not to you...nor to that Uncrowned King..."

The Demon tried to get up only to fall into the floor.

Issei:"Alright, What now president?"

Asia walked over the church kneeling onto the floor praying for the destruction that they made. While Rias walked over Goliath.

Rias:"Alright you Demon, Tell me what is Urizen Plan..."

Goliath:"I will never tell you what his plan is...because it's mine! I will...never tell you!"

Rias was about to make a final blow before she was stopped by a bird hitting her.

Griffon:"OI! YOU BIMBO! THE HELL YOU THINK YOU DOIN'?! I CAN'T LEAVE YOUR SORRY ASS FOR A FEW MINUTES AND GO DOING SHIT?!"

Issei got up looking at Griffon ready to fight the same going to Rias but they finally noticed it was Griffon indeed, if he was here that meant Koneko and V arrived.

V and Koneko stepped out of a staircase going to the church entrance, both of them looking at the destruction and at Goliath, V was reading a book while Koneko was looking bored.

V:"I curse my stars in bitter grief, that made my love so high and me so low..."

Koneko:"Can you please stop? You've been reading this since we defeated that plant guy...You're a strange type of Girl you know."

V:"Of course, it's better we focus on the mission now...and talking about mission...You two personality drastically changed during this...little war, who am I to blame. Goliath, I heard your story, you're not answering to them, you are answering to me...tell me what he is doing...from the beginning."

Goliath:"...H-He is-"

Goliath was cut off by a sword being pierced through his skull alarming everyone in the surroundings, onto the rooftop rest of the church was a demon with some red details looking down at them.

The demon jumped down and took the sword putting onto its back dissapearing into a blood portal.

Rias:"Who was that?-"

Koneko/Issei:"...That was...Cool...Huh?! Are you copying Pervert/Catgirl?!"

Asia:"..."

V:"So...he finally did it...fulfilled the long dream we wanted...We can't wait much time, we need to go after him now."

Everyone nodded and went running towards the next boss Demon information they got.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
In Qliphoth.
No one pov:

Xenovia is at Y/N side helping him recover his lost strength, being drained from the roots to make the Fruit of power...the source to make power...it's power itself.

Xenovia:"Reports came that Goliath was taken down...Satan took care of if."

Y/N:"The fool only thinks within its stomach...I'm not surprised...protect the supply blood of Qliopth...Send Angelo, Atermis and Devil to the place...I don't want them to get into my way now...especially her."

Xenovia:"Understood..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
June 15th 06:35 AM.
Mission 3-4-5.
Library
No one pov:

The group walks inside after a few fights with Devils, finally getting to the center.

Issei:"I thought Kiba team would meet up with us here...where are they?"

Rias:"I don't know...let us just wait."

Asia:"President...we haven't stopped to eat...can we find something to eat later?"

Koneko:"I have to agree with Asia, I'm in mood to eat something or cookies..."

Suddenly a Rv breaks through the wall of the place and the door opening revealing Nico.

Nico:"Cavalry is here, here a restock Issei."

The woman threw Issei a new arm while he took it with a smile and Rias stepped forward. Rias gave Nico a part of Goliath making her eyes shine.

Nico simply grabbed the part and ran into the Rv turning it on and driving away.

Rias:"Not even a thank you..."

Issei:"How is that Rv still standing?-"

V:"No time for questions...they are here."

Suddenly the all windows break in several glass pieces and from the rooftop a flying demon came through.

V:"Atermis..."

The demon began singing but then the hands that formed her face opened revealing several teeths.

Issei:"I got to admit...she sings a little better than you President...but your chest is better than hers"

Koneko:"I will deal with him later..."

Rias:"And I will simply ignore and punish him later...Asia, you stay back, this fight ain't for you, I will leave her to you Issei."

Asia tried to argue but got pulled back by V going to another room with Rias and Koneko.

Issei:"Alright let's sing!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N:Play it if you want and I'm going to call her attacks drones).
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Atermis shot several little purple drones towards Issei busted Ascalon on flames charging towards the Singing Demon. The boy used the bookshelves has proportions to make acrobatics sending several cuts into Atermis while she lauches several white orbs towards Issei and drones flying around trying to hit him.

Issei jumps into one the drones and makes it bounce going to another and delivering a kick into it sending towards the demon's head like a football.

Issei:"Point for me!"

Atermis screamed with all her mighty destroying everything in her surroundings knocking back Issei.

Issei:"Your voice is really annoying you know that."

The demon started flying charging a attack. Issei taking the opportunity jumps into her chest and stabs Ascalon inside of her headless head and start turning the Exceed of Ascalon inside of it burning the insides.

Issei:"How about you fill that mouth of yours with a barbecue!"

Issei finally stopped and cut a part of he head hand off and jumped into the floor ready to another set of attacks.

Issei(mind):*Hope the others are doing fine.*

(A/N:Stop the song).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Outside of library in garden.

V and Koneko were walking together to Asia and Rias they all see Cavaliere Angelo and Satan talking to a giant featherless chicken with 3 girls onto of it.

???:"Lord Urizen wants you to protect the supply at all cost...don't disappoint him."

The Giant chicken disappear through a portal. The two demons notices V, Koneko, Rias and Asia.

V:"I will take the one with the sword...you take the one one the horse..."

Rias:"Deal..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
(A/N:choose your music.)

Satan theme:

Cavaliere Angelo theme:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Angelo and Satan pulls out their swords and rushes towards the group with killing intention.

V:"Koneko you help Rias I will deal with him alone! Awaken Shadow, Griffon!"

Shadow appears from the floor making its tail a scythe deflecting Satan's sword. Meanwhile Griffon lauches lightnings onto the demon's head after flying to the girl.

Griffon:"I know Dante was ugly before but he is looking even worse now!"

V:"No time for that...we need to stop him here now..."

Shadow transforms into a shuriken and griffon goes towards Shadow grabbing it and throwing towards Satan to only be blocked by his sword and Griffon get one hit by the sword and become a black with a blue light close to V and regenerate instantly.

Griffon:"Ouch! That guy hits hard..."

Shadow creates tendrils hitting Satsn back with Griffon creating a orb of Lightning and lauches double set of lighting and a pillar towards him.

V:"Awake and fear your worst Nightmare..."

A meteor appears into the sky and hits Satan in his face with full force knocking him back, right after V rushes towards Satan and lauches the walking stick into its feet and grabs it back tapping into the floor calling for it.

Just when Satan was about to swing the giant sword of his Nightmared emerges from the floor protecting the girl, V got into Nightmare shoulder while it delivered a punch into the Demon's face and she took the chance to finish the blow, Satan seeing this used his sword to block the attack making V and his weapon collide and a giant light appear.

When it calmed down the Devil Sword Sparda fell into the ground and Satan backed off taking the opportunity to run away, When V was gonna chase him she started coughing.

V:"Cough...Cough...My time is limited now at its maximum..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile with Angelo Vs Rias and Koneko.

Both were dodging its lightning and sword swings.

The fight has already been going for a while with Rias casting magic bullets shooting at Angelo and Koneko fighting off the horse already at a weaken state.

Angelo keeps trying to cut Rias with the electrified sword only to get knocked back by the girls shield.

Rias:"You're tough, I will give you that, but the gremory house won't loose."

Rias finally lauches her final attack at Angelo knocking him down and Koneko finishing off the horse breaking its skull with a powerfull blow.

Koneko:"Done president."

(A/N:Didn't have much idea for them.)

V walked towards them and Issei with Nico holding a woman.

Rias:"Issei...who is this woman..."

Issei:"Remember when I was fighting that Demon?...she was inside it...we are fighting corrupted humans and corrupted Devil's..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Back into the library.
A few minutes earlier with Issei.

The place was destroyed and Issei onto the floor while Artemis was regaining strenght, It lauched several magic light towards Issei and its drone to only be kicked back by Issei. Taking the opportunity Issei slashed the flying demon chest revealing a woman dirty of blue goo on her face.

Issei:"Is that..."

Issei rushed forward while Artemis screamed at him only to get thrown into the wall but getting back in position and running towards her and jumping in front of her chest sending several cuts into it.

Finally the demon gives its last breath and fall the chest opens fully revealing Lady who falls from the corpse and Issei was about to catch her only to get kicked by Nico whom took her.

Nico:"Let me take care of it."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
June 15th 06:57 AM
Qliopth.
Y/N pov:

It's been a few weeks since I became a king for them...bunch of fools, I remember now. Today is the day that Qliopth will finally grow at its full potential...I will show you Dante...I will get all power to myself...even if it costs the last tiny bit of the weak humanity in me...

Suddenly the door opened revealing Xenovia with an excited face going in my direction and bowing.

Xenovia:"It's finally the day huh? The day you dreamed of Lord Urizen...m-may I ask why you decides to call yourself Urizen now? Wasn't F/N good?"

Y/N:"I do not care about name...it's a waste of my time."

Xenovia looked skeptical at me then sighed in acceptance before regaining her breath.

Xenovia:"They may arrive sooner than we think...way sooner, even before the Qliopth gets here."

Y/N:"Doesn't matter...as long they don't have Dante...nothing can stop me..."

That's right...I am invincible now...not even you can stop me...little brother of mine.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Bonus:
30 year later.

Nero:"Father I've finally got my demonic power! I can be strong like you!"

Y/N:"Impressive...I'm proud of you...give your father a hug"

Y/N:"Now I don't need you anymore."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Ending

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
733K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
9.3K 380 93
(The cover doesn't belong to me. I just found it on google; I only did the heading on it.) Four years after Dante saved Vergil from falling into the...
125K 1.7K 24
Years after the events of DMC5, Vergil and Dante manage to escape the Underworld and seal it from anything powerful from being able to escape. The Sp...