The Ace of Karasuno (Kiyoko S...

Av Paul_0918

At Junior High, the Ace and Libero helped their team reach the finals. They were so close to being in the nat... Mer

Eyes On Me
Welcome to Karasuno
The Three Stooges
I'm The One For You
Someone's Favorite Player
You're Only Mine
The Ace of Karasuno
New Recruits!
The Freak Duo
Three-on-Three!
Aoba Johsai!
An Old Foe!
A Reward
Why Are You Doing This To Me?
Stop Being Selfish!
Cats vs Crows
Road To Interhigh
The Iron Wall of Date!
Oikawa Strikes Again!
Sugawara Returns!
This Is Not Over!
New Manager!
The Way Of The Ace!
I'm In Love With You
Weak Arms?!
Karasuno vs Fukurodani!
For You!
Facing a Giant!
Party Team!
FLY HIGH!
Powerhouse Team!
Back For Revenge!
Bang Spike!
To The Finals!
LET THE FINALS BEGIN!
Ace vs Ace!!!
Stopping A Few Spikes!

With You

2K 85 10
Av Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

Today is the start of the Golden Week Training Camp.

All of the Karasuno players are at the gymnasium, they are training at the moment.

They are doing receiving drills. (Y/N) is by himself as he waits for a ball to come to him.

Coach Ukai spikes the ball and (Y/N) dives and receives it.

"That's five!" Kiyoko exclaimed as she passes the ball to Ukai, she told the coach that (Y/N) is done.

"Good work. Next!" Coach Ukai said to the player behind (Y/N).

(Y/N) wipes his sweat with his arm and he then looks at Kiyoko.

Kiyoko saw (Y/N) is looking at her, and she then gives him a warm smile.

(Y/N) nods and smiles at her back and then runs back in line.

It seems Kiyoko kisses him yesterday after he walked her home after a confrontation between them.

"Is it just me or the two have been getting closer than ever?" Daichi whispers to Sugawara.

"Maybe something happened? I thought she was angry at him yesterday." Sugawara answered.

Later

Today, it's nighttime. The Karasuno players are going to a facility.

Hinata then sees the facility and exclaimed. "Wow! This is where we're staying?!"

Later, all of them went inside and Hinata is checking every room and is getting excited for some reason when he saw the bathrooms, bedrooms, etc.

"You have got to chill out." Kageyama said to the decoy.

"I can't help it! I've never done a training camp before!" Hinata replied with excitement.

"What's so great about having a bunch of guys that smell like armpit in your face all day long?" Tsukishima stated.

"Tsukishima, you piece of shit!" Tanaka suddenly gets pissed.

"This building does not smell like armpit when Kiyoko is around!" (Y/N) also has gotten pissed at the middle blocker.

"Can you not tell that this air in here is as fresh and clear as the Ou Mountain spring?! I pity you!" Tanaka began to sniff the air.

Sugawara then delivers the news to the two simps. "Shimizu lives nearby, so she goes home when the day's done."

Sugawara then walks away happy knowing the damage that he has given to the two Kiyoko Shimizu admirers.

Both (Y/N) and Tanaka's faces and bodies are on the floor, they both look lifeless.

Suddenly, Takeda appeared. It seems he has done some cleaning.

He then became surprised when he saw both (Y/N) and Tanaka on the floor. "Wh-What are you guys doing?"

"Take-chan...It's hopeless....We're done for..." Tanaka weakly said with teary eyes.

"We live in a cruel world..." (Y/N) seems to have given up on life as he looks like he has endured fighting titans at Paradis island.

The two of them then see Kiyoko who is beside Takeda with an apron with her hair tied.

The two Kiyoko admirers suddenly became normal again as they see Kiyoko who looks so heavenly beautiful to them right now. They both smiled and becomes teary-eyed again.

"Yes...the world is cruel and unforgiving, yet so beautiful!" (Y/N) exclaimed as he becomes emotional when he sees Kiyoko.

Later, the entire Karasuno ate dinner that are made by both Kiyoko.

(Y/N) and Tanaka ate a lot because their dinner is made by Kiyoko.

Almost all of them left the room while Kiyoko is washing the dishes.

(Y/N) was waiting for everyone to leave because he has a plan. Those two are the only ones left in the room.

He then goes behind Kiyoko. (Y/N) then suddenly places his chin on Kiyoko's shoulder, it made her flinch.

"You're so close to me..." Kiyoko thought to herself while she is blushing.

(Y/N) did that on purpose because he wanted to make a move on her, a very bold one.

"Since when did you become so clingy?" Kiyoko continued to wash the dishes with composure despite the fact her crush's chin is on her shoulder.

"It's your fault..." (Y/N) is referring that Kiyoko's kisses have made him so clingy to her.

"Why is that?" Kiyoko became confused a bit.

(Y/N) then changes the subject because he is embarrassed to answer. "I'll help you wash the dishes."

"No need, go take a shower and wait for my text." Kiyoko stated.

"Hm? A text? Why?" (Y/N) became curious.

"It's a secret." She giggles. "Just do what I say."

"Okay then..."

Later

(Y/N) has already taken a shower and is with the boys in a room with lots of futons.

While he is watching a video on YouTube, he received a text from Kiyoko.

While he is reading the message, it made him widen his eyes when he reads it.

He stood up from his futon, (Y/N) is now going to the door.

He then sees Nishinoya laying on the bed smiling while he is texting someone.

"Are you texting my cousin?" (Y/N) asks her.

The Libero became surprised. "How did yo- I mean, where are YOU going?" Nishinoya changes the subject.

"Cover for me, tell the others I have a bad stomach and I'm at the toilet." (Y/N) then leaves the room quickly.

"Um, sure?" Nishinoya then continued to text Inori.

Later, (Y/N) then enters a room. He sees two futons on the floor.

He then sees Kiyoko is sitting on one of the futons. "Hello there."

"Y-You're serious? We're gonna be s-sleeping alone here? I thought you were going home later?" (Y/N) is now stuttering because of the situation he is in right now. "You do realize I'm a guy and you're a woman."

"I'm well aware, now come here and sit beside me. I'm only sleeping here just one time." Kiyoko stated.

"Okay..." (Y/N) then sits on the other futon and is now beside his crush.

Suddenly, the two of them hear people yelling outside.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The screams of Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka.

"It's me, Asahi!" The former looks so scary with his hair down.

"SHUT UP, YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!" Daichi yelled at the top of his lungs.

Kiyoko became confused about what started the commotion.

"It's Daichi. He's scolding those idiots right now." (Y/N) laughs a bit.

"I see..." Kiyoko then hugs her legs.

"Now...Why are we doing this?" (Y/N) asks her.

"It's just that I have a request." Kiyoko answered.

"Anything for you." (Y/N) stated.

"It's just that I'm about to graduate soon."

"I'm aware of that."

"I haven't experienced a lot of...things that many teenagers have experienced in high school. I want to experience those things with you." Kiyoko said it while being embarrassed a bit.

"Oh..."

"I get jealous of my classmates who are sort of bragging about those things so I want to try those as well."

"But...why me?"

"It's because I trust you. I trust you the most." Kiyoko answered.

"If you trust me that much, I can't disappoint you then." (Y/N) chuckles. "What do you want me to do?"

"There's this thing I want to try, come here and lay your head on my lap." Kiyoko said

(Y/N) took a moment to realize on what she just said. "Is...this a dream?" He thought to himself.

"You don't want to?" She said as she sees (Y/N) is silent for a moment.

"I w-want to!" (Y/N) answered with no hesitation.

"Come here." Kiyoko stated.

Later, (Y/N)'s head is laying on Kiyoko's lap.

"Oh my God...if this is a dream...I don't want to wake up!" (Y/N) thought to himself as he enjoys the view.

He then feels Kiyoko's hand is stroking his hair, he closes his eyes for a bit as he enjoyed it.

"To be honest...With your head on my lap, you're so cute...it makes me want to pamper you." Kiyoko said with a warm smile as she is poking (Y/N)'s cheek.

(Y/N) became quiet as he is blushing. He is blushing because she looks so beautiful to him right now.

"I am asking a lot from you so I can get those experiences, I think I should return the favor, so it's fair. Do you have any requests for me?" Kiyoko asks.

"I want you to rely on me." (Y/N) answered with no hesitation. He'd do anything for her.

"(Y/N)-kun...I'm only a year older so you should rely on me instead." Kiyoko replied. It seems she also will do anything for him.

Later, the two teenagers have slept together but they haven't done anything wrong that could jeopardize the two teenagers' future.

(Y/N) will have to focus on something else for a while. Which is having a practice match against Nekoma High in the upcoming days.

To be continued.

_______________________________________________

(Y/N) and Kiyoko's relationship is getting better, trust the process!

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

111K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...
73.5K 1.2K 15
Haikyuu x Reader ◈~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...
90.7K 2.7K 14
This is discontinued but read it if you want :)) Hinata Shoyo seemed like your average idiotic volleyball loving kid but, there was more to him, way...