The Grey-eyed Adonis (Boy x B...

Von YourJoniverse

After he found out that Ismael, his ultimate crush, already has a girlfriend, Dean Anderson knew that it's ti... Mehr

The Grey-eyed Adonis (BOY X BOY)
Chapter 1- Annoyed, Teased and Kissed!
Chapter 2-Archer Grey
Chapter 3- The swing, the touch and his smile
Chapter 4- Tongue-tied
Chapter 5- Damn, I moaned
Chapter 6- I'm spectacular
Chapter 7- That Dream 1
Chapter 8- That Dream 2
Chapter 9- He's tempting me
Chapter 10 - I never should have bet
Chapter 11- A day with Grey
Chapter 12- That spicy food
Chapter 13- Let's deal with phobias
Chapter 14- He's Following me...Everywhere
Chapter 15 - I Got Drunk
Chapter 16- The Lantern Festival (Post valentine update)
Chapter 17 - Surprised and overwhelmed
Chapter 18-Reminiscence
Chapter 19- Revelations
Chapter 20 - Those words
Chapter 22 - The Stranger that I use to know
Chapter 23 - It's goodbye then
Chapter 24 - Where do I go from here?
Chapter 25 - There, he stood and said I do
Epilogue

Chapter 21 - The bed, the ecstasy and the escape

10.7K 365 27
Von YourJoniverse

Warning: before you proceed on reading any further, I would like to remind you that this is a story around two guys

this chapter will be traversing the boundaries so if you think you don't seem to like it that way then just wait for the next chapter... hehe. But if you continue then enjoy...

don't say you haven't been warned

by the way, the song for this chapter is your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus

....

Chapter 20-The bed, the ecstasy and the escape

DEAN'S PERSPECTIVE

Make love to me...

It kept ringing on my ears...

Now he's on top of me and by the moon rays traversing on his window, I could barely see his face, those masculine features of his face, his jaw that reflects strength, his nose, his lashes, and his eyes, they were gleaming with desire.

My eyes landed on his lips.

I know exactly how it feels to have them against mine. I know exactly how they would send my mind into frenzy.

I shuddered at the thought I had in mind.

No.

I pushed him with all my might. I can't let him do this.

I ran towards the door but before I could turn the knob, I felt his hands on my waist and made me turn so he could pin me against the door.

He then pushed himself against my body.

From the dim moon rays, his eyes blazed at me with longing.

He said he loves me, but he's drunk and I know he's not gay.

He must be bluffing.

He wants to make love to me, but that's just absurd. He must be just confused with his needs. He just wants to have sex.

I felt a lump on my throat with. the thought.

"Please don't go. Please make love to me." He said as he put his forehead against mine.

I wish I heard him said those words when he's on his sane mind.

"Please." He repeated.

I remembered everything that he has done for me. And I know I owe him so much. Maybe...maybe if I let him make love- have sex with me, it would make us even.

Besides, this might be the only chance for me to feel like he is really mine, even for once.

Hell, I'm so deeply in love with him.

It would be painful in the end but I'll do it still.

I looked up at him and meet his gaze and without thinking any further, I kissed him.

For a moment, he stiffined then a second after, he kissed me back savagely.

I cling to his neck as he deepened our kiss. His hands were touching my back.

I felt his tounge intertwined with mine, sending shivers throughout my body.

He then nibbled my lower lip and licked his tounge towards the base of my neck.

I grabbed his sandy hair. Oh shit, he's making me crazy.

I arched my back as he gently planted small kisses at my neck, sucking and licking from time to time.

I moaned so hard when his tounge and lips found my adams apple.

After I moaned, he sucked deeper.

My hands traversed on his back and if it weren't for his shirt, my nails would have been buried on his skin right now.

As he made fill with my neck, he went back to my lips. Thanks to his hands on my waist or I wouldn't be strong enough to stand.

I'm melting with his every kiss.

Then I felt one of his hands grope my right thigh then pulled it up for me to put it around his waist. He did the same for my left leg so that I would wrap around him while he supports my weight by carrying me with his hands on my behind.

I could really feel his bulging member throbbing against his pants

He carried me back towards the bed without breaking the kiss, while I wrap my legs around his waist.

I'm completely lost inside his arms.

He sat on the bed and let me sat on top of his lap.

His hands were traversing around my back as if it's looking for something.

He again conquered my lips with his and I willingly accepted to be his captor.

His tounge lavishing against mine and suddenly he slipped one of his hands inside my shirt and caught my right nipple.

I gasped, moaned, and arched myself as he did his finger magics on my turgid bead.

As I threw my head back, he took the liberty of licking and sucking my neck again while keeping his skillful fingers on my left nipple.

I bit my lower lip, trying so hard not to let another moan escape but it came out anyway.

"Let's take this away." He mumbled huskily as he lift my shirt.

I raised my hands for him to remove my shirt easily. Never did I expected his next move when I felt his tounge, warm and wet against my right nipple.

I wimpered with ecstasy as the pleasure succumbed me. He sucked and licked hungrily.

i groped his hair as he continued the toe-curling action on my left nipple and I realized, my left nipple is more sensetive than the right.

"Grey." I murmured his name then bit my lip again. Then he move upward, tracing my collar bone with his tounge.

Seconds later, he captured my lips again.

His hands were slowly descending, tracing my back bone then he inserted them inside my pants.

His warm touch against my bums made me shiver but ironically made me feel comfortable.

He laid me on the bed. Then he unzipped my pants. But before he continued, he hastily removed his shirt.

He was towering on me now, shirtless.

And by the dim rays of the moon traversing against the curtains, I could see his broad shoulders and chiseled chest, his lean stomach with packed abs, then those adonis belt of his that travels on his waist and disappeared beneath the fabric of his sweat pants.

He leaned down and soon, he claimed my lips again while his hands are freely carressing wherever they landed their touch into. My skin in return is anticipating and craving for his touch.

Then he moved his tounge again taking refuge on those two beads then he licked lower, down my stomach and belly button.

My hands were holding on his hair. Just then he pulled my pants down while licking on my abdomen.

I bit my lip when his lips got closer to the spot that he keeps on avoiding.

Then I just let out a gasped when he slightly bit my throbbing manhood under my boxers.

I immeditely covered my face with the back of my hand. I'm embarrassed.

I pulled my knees closer to cover myself but then he put his weight on top of my legs making it impossible to move.

He clashed our heated bodies together as he claimed my lips again, then I just felt his hand around my little me and I moaned against his lips as he squeezed it tenderly and then move his hand up and down.

I could feel him hard as well. Very hard.

Then his free hand caught one of my hands and brought it on his throbbing manhood.

And i gasped as I took hold of it. It was overwhelming! Monstrous!

His breathing rushed as he guided my hand to move around it.

I brushed the tip and felt a little pre cum on it.

He pulled my boxers down and stood upon me, eyeing me intently.

I looked away as it was too embarassing knowing that I'm already naked like a baby.

Then I heard his low, husky voice.

"Look at me."

And I did.

The view was breath taking.

There at the foot of the bed was an Adonis standing, naked. The light from the moon makes an outline around his sculptured body.

My eyes landed on that part of his body and boy, it was happy to see me.

Withouth breaking eye contact, he moved towards the bed with his hands gently tracing my leg up my thighs. Then he parted them and grab my member.

I gasped as he teased me.

Then he crossed the distance between us.

We both hissed at the contact of our warm bodies.

Grey kissed me again, then he slowly rubbed himself against mine.

The sensation is just so toe curling. I arched myself and he pushed his body on me tightly.

His lips found my earlobe, my weakness.

And I'm swayed.

He licked and nibbled it as he rubbed us both.

He pulled me up so that I'm sitting on his lap as he kneeled on the bed.

his free hand was supporting my back as his other is rubbing us together.

I clasped my hands on his hair while arching myself on him.

"Grey." I whispered hoarsely.

He quickened his pace as he continued licking my ear.

I moaned as the sensation goes higher, finding release.

I could also hear his rugged breathing knowing that he's close too.

Then I just felt my body twitching. I curled my toes as the electricity travels from the core towards the tips.

I moaned. Grey tightened his grasp as he quickened more.

Then it came. We reached the pinnacle together.

The hot, colloidal liquid splattered around our stomach.

I rested my head on his shoulder just like what he did. We both collapsed at the bed. He was on top of me.

We were both panting. Then he licked my earlobe again and whispered.

"I love you Dean, don't leave me."

...

I woke up with Grey's hands around my waist. Then I felt his naked body against mine and it reminded me of what happened last night.

I looked at his peaceful sleeping face.

I may not be able to see him like this again.

I planted a kiss on his forehead and carefully removed his hand around me.

Goodbye Grey.

I took my clothes and I did not dare look back on the sleeping adonis other 

wise, it will be hard to leave and much painful.

I closed the door slowly.

...

Yo! Tell me your thoughts about it... hehehe

_1DS_

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7K 96 21
Bella Viera feels like she has everything she'd ever wanted, a loving family, friends, and the perfect boyfriend. But when she finds out her boyf...
226K 6.5K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...
268K 15.8K 75
Callan has been a non-shifter his entire life. He was ridiculed and looked down upon. But with the help of his father and years of torture and traini...
802K 32.9K 36
What happens when Morgan Valentine asks her best friend to be her fake girlfriend in hopes to make her long time girl next door crush jealous? Sounds...