Over My Dead Body

By nikiwriteseverything

As the battle of Hogwarts begins Y/n decides to join Harry and his friends on a quest to find the horcruxes... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part ninteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part twenty-three
Part twenty-four

Part nine

95 1 0
By nikiwriteseverything

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

Harry was sat on the couch listening to Hermione and Ron flirting by playing the piano. Hermione would correct him, giggle and then reteach Ron.

"Be a bit gentler" Hermione smiled, showing him how to play.

Y/n was sat on the side and watched Harry fiddle with the golden stich. She walked towards him and sat besides him, looking into his eyes watching him give her a faint smile.

"Harry" Y/n spoked.

"Hm" Harry spoke, putting the stich in his pocket.

"Are you okay" Y/n asked.

Before Harry could answer a large sound from behind them came causing them to jump up. Creature was back but this time he was with someone. Someone that looked similar to him. Dobby.

"Dobby" Harry widened his eyes.

Dobby gripped onto a man and waited until he was in front of Harry. He then stood on the table besides Creature and shook Harry's hand then Ron's and Hermione. He turned to Y/n and widened his eyes, smiling widely.

"She's very pretty" Dobby smiled, shaking her hand.

"Dobby what are you doing here" Harry asked.

"Well Dobby saw Creature and Dobby heard him mention Harry Potter's name. Then Dobby heard him talking to the thief" Dobby explained as Creature followed him behind.

"I'm not a thief!" Shouted the man. "You foul little-"

"Enough" Ron shouted. "You're a thief everyone knows it"

The four of them backed the man into a chair where he fell down and sat there looking up at them.

"Tell the truth" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"When you turned this place over don't denie it you found a locket didn't you?" Harry spoke.

"Boy it was valuable" He spoke.

"Have you still got it" Y/n asked.

"Probably didn't get enough money for it!" Ron spat.

"Had to give it away didn't i" He spoke.

"Tell us" Hermione ordered.

"There i was minding my business and some ministry lady comes and threatens me for the locket. I had te' give it her"

"Who was she? do you remember" Harry asked.

"No no..." The man sighed, looking around with his hands in his face.

He looked to the side where a magazine was and picked it up frowning slightly.

"Well there she is..." He put the magazine down,
looking up was a picture of umbridge with the locket around her neck.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows looking at the familiar picture. Although, she could not pin point who she was she remembered seeing her.

"She looks familiar" Y/n frowned.

"You know her?" Harry asked.

"I'm not stupid Harry i did know what happened at Hogwarts even if i wasn't always here" She sighed.

Harry looked towards Hermione and Ron who looked concerned. How would they get the locket from her?

"What do we do" Ron spoke.

"I can go get the locket" Y/n spoke, confidently.

"Hang on a minute little miss i'm on a mission-" Ron began.

"No Y/n is right i mean Umbridge doesn't know her that well she could get in. We could distract change our looks" Hermione spoke.

"She's not going" Harry spoke.

"Harry it's my choice!" Y/n shouted.

"I know okay, but if something happens to you and i can't save-" Harry began.

"You don't need to save me besides i can make my own decisions"

"So it's sorted then" Hermione spoke.

"Listen nothings going to happen to your girlfriend" Ron spoke.

"Girlfriend" Dobby jumped around excitedly and looked at Y/n.

"Oh uh no i'm not his girlfriend" Y/n shot daggers at Ron and felt Dobby pull her down.

"No Dobby just friends" Harry sighed, pulling Y/n away from him as Dobby jumped.

"Okay so what's the plan Y/n" Hermione asked. "What you gonna do"

"I'm gonna look for her and rip the necklace from the cows neck" Y/n smiled while fixing her hair, getting laughs from Hermione and Ron.

"Y/n" Harry opened his mouth.

"I'll be fine" Y/n looked up at him, getting lost in his eyes a few seconds.

"Just be careful" He sighed.

* * * *

Harry, Hermione Ron were dressed in disguise. Harry looked old, bread, glasses he looked odd. Ron was still ginger, but had long hair. Hermione looked old, her face shape had changed and she looked professional. Y/n however was still herself.

"Okay guys we got a limited amount of time Y/n you sure you can do this" Hermione asked.

"Yeah" Y/n spoke.

They walked to the bathrooms and furrowed their eyebrows. Y/n disgusted by having to flush themselves down and felt sick, as her and Hermione switched paths and went to the women bathrooms.

"So we just flush ourselves in" Ron asked.

"Pretty much" Harry replied, standing in the toilet.

"That's bloody disgusting" Ron said doing the same and flushed himself.

Y/n closed her eyes and flushed the toilet feeling herself being pulled down. She opened her eyes and came out of these large gates seeing a huge building. A foundation in a middle, news papers flying around with of course Harry's face.

"Y/n" Harry called from the side.

Y/n and Hermione walked towards them and looked at the elevator. Ron widened his eyes looking at Umbridge who entered the elevator and gulped.

"You coming" Umbridge asked looking at Hermione.

Hermione nodded and walked into the elevator followed along by Y/n who just glanced at albert.

"Who are you" Umbridge asked feeling as though she knew the girl.

"I uh- new" Y/n answered.

"Have i seen you before" She asked as the elevator began moving.

"Maybe around i've been here a few times" Y/n spoke and Umbridge nodded.

They walked into a room that looked like a court room and above them was a spell, stopping the dementors from coming down. There was seats circling a seat in the middle, as Y/n looked around she saw Harry in the corner a smile creeped on her face. Hermione moved where Umbridge was and Y/n did too as they listened to what was happening.

" Mary Elizabeth Cattermole a wand was found from you today. Is this the wand miss Cattermole?" Umbridge spoke, raising the wand watching as Ron came in and stood besides his fake wife.

"Can you tell me from which witch or wizard did you take this wand?" Umbridge continued.

"I didn't take it i got it from Diagon Alley. At the wand shop at age eleven. The wand chose me" Mary spoke nervously.

"You're lying wands only chose witches or wizards and you are neither"

"But i am tell them what i am!" She cried looking at Ron who stood there with his mouth open.

Y/n glanced at Harry seeing him glaring at the locket around the neck angrily. She bit her lip hoping he would not get his anger get the best of him. She watched as he pulled out his wand and exchanged a worried look with Hermione.

"What on earth are you doing Albert?"

"You're lying Dolores and one mustn't tell lies" Harry spoke as his face began to change back his normal.

Dolores watched in shock as she watched Hermione and Ron's faces also begin to change. Her eyes widened as she saw Harry's face and opened her mouth to say something but she was lost.

"Stupefy!" Harry shouted, watching her go limp in her chair.

Y/n jumped up from her seat and grabbed the locket from around the old woman's neck before jumping down. She felt a guard grab her wrist and smirk as he got a hold of the pretty female, but she kneed him with the sun don't shine. She grunted in pain, feeling a knife jab into the side of her stomach but she continued running.

"Get them!" shouted people from all directions as they realised Harry Potter was there.

The elevators began locking. Fear erupted through out the whole of Y/n's body as she looked down at her side, seeing blood spilling over and could hardly run anymore. She ran as fast as she could almost slipping on her own blood that was falling. She looked in front of her and felt a hand grip onto hers, dragging her into the cage.

"Ahhh!" A loud blood curdling scream erupted from Ron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 67.5K 57
เณ„เพ€เฟ - in which another Potter boy can't help himself but fall in love. voldemort is defeated and the potters are alive.
18.4K 314 13
The Horcrux hunt continues as Worth now has more than her own life to think about, with everyone depending on the war to end...things come to light a...
215K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
362K 9.7K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...