No Control (Book 1)

By scooby-snacks

What really goes on behind the scenes of the biggest boyband in the world? It's all about to be revealed... *... More

1. Girl Almighty
2. Once In A Lifetime
3. Happily
4. Through The Dark
5. Change My Mind
6. She's Not Afraid
7. Stand Up
8. Kiss You
9. Heart Attack
10. Another World
11. Best Song Ever
12. Midnight Memories
13. Little White Lies
14. Irresistible
15. Why Don't We Go There?
16. Stole My Heart
17. Something Great
18. God Only Knows
19. Does He Know?
20. Save You Tonight
21. Story Of My Life
22. Gotta Be You
23. Change Your Ticket
24. Little Black Dress
25. Everything About You
26. Night Changes
27. Live While We're Young
28. Magic
29. Teenage Kicks
30. Nobody Compares
31. I Should Have Kissed You
32. Strong
33. Steal My Girl
34. Half A Heart
35. Same Mistakes
36. Tell Me A Lie
37. Clouds
38. Moments
39. Act My Age
40. Truly Madly Deeply
41. Rock Me
42. I Want
43. Taken
44. Loved You First
45. Up All Night
46. Still The One
47. Better Than Words
48. One Way Or Another
50. Ready To Run
51. Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
52. Spaces
53. Over Again
54. Fools Gold
55. I Wish
56. Back For You
57. You and I
58. C'mon C'mon
59. Alive
60. Illusion
61. Na Na Na
62. Little Things
63. Don't Forget Where You Belong
64. Fireproof
65. They Don't Know About Us
66. One Thing
67. I Would
68. Diana
69. What Makes You Beautiful
70. Stockholm Syndrome
71. Summer Love
72. Last First Kiss
73. 18
74. Drag Me Down
75. Right Now
76. Don't Let Me Go
77. No Control
Author's Note
Playlist

49. More Than This

52.9K 1.7K 864
By scooby-snacks

I stared at Harry. "Ed Sheeran?" I repeated. "Really? Isn't he touring the world at the moment?"

He grinned back at me. "Yep. He's on a week's break between New Zealand and South America. There will only be a few hundred people there." He lowered his voice. "And you won't need to worry about keeping your distance from me while we're there. No one will be taking pictures or anything."

"Really?" I said, beaming at him.

"You seem more excited about that than you do about meeting Ed Sheeran," Harry remarked.

"I am," I replied, honestly. "Not in an ungrateful way," I said hastily, not wanting to spoil his surprise. "But that night we first met and we went to that club, Lagoon, where we could just do what we wanted and not have to worry about paparazzi... well, that was awesome." The champagne was talking again.

He smiled at me. "And there was me thinking you weren't that into me."

What?!

"What?!" I said stupidly, staring at him like a bozo.

He shifted uncomfortably in his chair. "This isn't a conversation for here."

"What isn't?" I asked. I was completely confused. I felt like I had joined the conversation halfway through. "What do you mean?" I asked, when he didn't answer.

"Nothing," he said, averting his gaze.

"Are you guys ready?" Lou called down the table to the rest of us.

"Yeah," Harry and Liam called back.

"We should get going really," Lou said.

Harry stood up quickly, and I picked up my bag and followed suit, feeling unsettled. Harry led the way towards the door, and through the window I could see a crowd of paparazzi outside. Great. I hung back a bit and let Jeff and Glenne pass in front of me, and fell into step in front of Liam and Louis.

"You ok?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, fine," I said. "I just hate this bit." Up ahead I could see Harry glance behind, looking for me. I shot him a quick smile, before dropping my gaze to the floor as the door opened for us and the cameras started flashing.

I let Liam guide me to the waiting cars, trying not to squint at the blinding lights, and jumped into the backseat of Harry's Range Rover next to Harry.

As soon as the door closed the car moved off and I buckled my seat belt and we smiled at each other. We drove about 10 minutes down the road, the others following in the cars behind. Harry chatted to Dale and Paul who were both in the front of our car. My female intuition told me he was making conversation with them to avoid having to answer the questions he more than likely knew were burning on my lips. We turned down a back street and stopped outside a grubby looking door.

"We're here," Harry said; the first proper words he'd said to me since leaving Cecconi's.

"Here?" I repeated, looking at the door in confusion as Harry jumped out of the car and held his hand out to me.

"It's the back entrance," he explained as I took his hand and felt the familiar spark as our fingers touched.

"To be fair, Jess doesn't look like the sort who likes using the back entrance," Louis' voice came from my left as he and Liam walked over from one of the cars that had been behind us.

"Louis you seriously need to get some action," I shot at him. "You're like a sexually frustrated teenager with all these innuendos."

"Ha!" Liam laughed, as Louis was momentarily lost for words. "She's hit the nail on the head."

Harry grinned at me as we entered the building and walked up some concrete steps through what looked like a fire door and into a large room that was filled with people. There was a small stage to our left as we walked in, and a bar to our right. We weaved our way to the bar, Harry's hand gently resting in between my shoulder blades. He didn't even have to order; a bottle of Dom Perignon appeared in front of us and Harry picked it up and I followed him to a large table in the corner of the room, about thirty feet from the stage. The others joined us, and I found myself sat between Harry and Lou Teasdale. Harry poured the champagne for us and then slipped his arm around my shoulders. My heart began to pound, even though I knew it was fine for him to be doing this, and I became aware of Jeff, James and Louis all watching us. I kept my gaze firmly on the stage, even though it was empty apart from a mic stand.

"Is this OK?" Harry asked in my ear.

"Of course," I said, smiling and turning to look at him.

He hesitated and leaned forward and softly kissed my lips. "How about this?"

"More than OK," I said, my heart pounding harder.

"You make my heart miss a beat when you say stuff like that," he said huskily, looking deep into my eyes.

As if on cue, my heart missed several beats. "You're being very..." I searched for the right word, "honest tonight," I said eventually. "I think the champagne has loosened your tongue, Mr Styles."

"Maybe so," he agreed, looking away again.

We chatted with Lou for a bit, and after about half an hour (and the entire bottle of Dom Perignon later) Harry said, "Do you want to stand a bit closer to the stage? I think Ed will be coming on soon. The venue's almost full."

I looked up and saw our view of the stage was now restricted due to people standing in front of our table. We got up and slipped through the crowd to stand a bit closer to the front, and when I looked round I saw that none of our group had followed us, it was just me and Harry.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as he rested his hand on my waist.

"Not gatecrashing," Harry smirked, and I looked at him. "Oh come on," he said. "It's your last night here. I'm not sharing you all evening."

My stomach somersaulted and I smiled shyly at him. He pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm really going to miss you," he murmured into my hair.

I couldn't speak. My entire body felt paralysed. The best I could do was lift my chin and press my lips to his, hoping he would understand from my kiss that I felt the same way. His other arm slid around my waist too and pulled my body against his. It was the best feeling, being able to kiss him like this in front of a room full of people without having to worry about it being splashed across the headlines the following day.

I allowed myself to imagine, just for a moment, what it would be like to be Harry's girlfriend. To be able to do this anytime I wanted, regardless of where we were or who was watching. To be able to talk about him openly to my friends without constantly making sure no one was listening in and posting the conversation on Twitter. Even just to be able to send a tweet without proof-reading it first, checking my location services were switched off and making sure there was nothing in it that could possibly link me to Harry or any other members of One Direction.

To be able to say to him, "I love you."

I love you! I screamed in my head as his hand found its way to my neck and softly stroked my hair over my shoulder. Damn it, I fucking love you. The feeling was even stronger when he was being so affectionate and tender with me. It was almost like he was trying to make me fall in love with him. Little did he know he needn't bother trying anymore. I was already there.

I pressed my hands on his chest, and was surprised to feel his heart thudding furiously under his tshirt.

"Jess," he said, breaking our kiss but pressing his forehead to mine, his lips only millimetres away. I waited, and he stroked my hair over my shoulder again, breathing hard. "Jess..." He bit his lip, and ran his tongue over it and took a deep breath.

The lights in the venue dimmed, and the stage lights lit up, and Ed Sheeran walked onto the little stage as the crowd cheered. Harry pulled his face away from mine and sighed, before smiling and applauding along as the opening notes of Drunk began to sound through the speakers.

"What were you going to say?" I shouted to Harry over the sound of Ed's guitar, but he just shook his head at me and smiled.

We danced along to Drunk, Don't and Lego House, and I got really excited when Bloodstream came on, and could barely take my eyes from the stage. I was crossing everything I had that Ed would play Thinking Out Loud, and when I finally heard the opening notes, I got goosebumps all over my body and wrapped both arms around Harry's waist and rested my head on his chest. He slowly swayed to the rhythm with me in his arms, before taking my hand and twirling me round a couple of times. I laughed and wrapped my arms round his neck, and as Ed sang "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" I pressed my lips to Harry's with every ounce of feeling I had in my body. He reached up and removed my arms from around his neck and instead entwined his fingers of both hands with mine. We continued to sway gently for the rest of the song, and when it finished, after I'd screamed and clapped like a madwoman, Harry moved to stand behind me, his arms wrapped around me and his chin resting on the top of my head. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and we listened to the rest of the set.

It was midnight before Ed finished playing and we weaved our way back to the table where Lou, Jeff, Glenne, Liam and Louis were sitting.

"Where are James and Julia?" Harry shouted over the music that was now playing, pulling out a chair for me next to Lou.

"At the bar," Liam replied. "You guys want another drink?"

"I'm fine," I said, and Harry shook his head too. He began speaking to Liam and Louis, and Lou leaned her head towards me.

"You flying out in the morning?" she asked in my ear, so Harry couldn't hear.

"Yeah," I nodded, unable to keep the sadness from my voice.

"I'm guessing you don't want to leave?" she smiled.

"Hmm, hot, sunny LA with Harry Styles or alone in cold, dreary London." I pretended to think. "Quick, call me a taxi to the airport."

Lou laughed. "He's going to miss you," she said.

"Yeah he's just said that," I nodded, ignoring the familiar jolt in my stomach.

"I meant what I said the other night," Lou said seriously.

"Yeah, I was going to ask you about that," I said. "What did you say? I was pretty drunk and I can't really remember."

Lou rolled her eyes. "Funnily enough, Harry couldn't remember much about that night either." She looked at me, her eyes dancing. "I basically told the pair of you to stop beating around the bush and have an honest conversation with each other."

"What about?" I asked, my heart beginning to pound with nerves. What did she mean?

She rolled her eyes again, but her smile remained firmly on her face. "I'm not spelling it out. And I'm not interfering. But I am telling you to to drop your guard and let him in. The Harry you've been with all week is the real Harry. Ignore the stories, the speculation, the gossip and the paparazzi. Especially the paparazzi. They will twist everything that is beautiful about Harry and use it to their advantage to sell their photographs to the newspapers."

"It's easy for you to say that," I mumbled.

Lou laughed. "Believe me, it's not. I've been linked to him too, remember? It's not nice being on the receiving end of mindless gossip and downright lies. But throughout all of it, you just have to remember that Harry never asks for all this stuff to be written about him. He is an honest and genuine person. If you ask him a question he will tell you the truth. But you'll never know the truth if you don't ask."

I took a deep breath. "I'm scared," I confessed.

Lou stared deep into my eyes. "You have no need to be. The guy is smitten. Don't break his heart with indifference."

"I'm not indifferent," I said, more to myself than Lou, but she shrugged.

"Talk to him," she said simply.

Harry stood up next to me and excused himself to the bathroom and I caught Louis' eye across Harry's empty seat. Grabbing my courage with both hands, I shot Lou a grateful smile before shifting across to Harry's chair and placing both my hands on the table next to Louis. "Right," I said. "Spill."

"Spill what?" Louis smirked.

"We've got about 2 minutes while Harry's in the loo," I said, rolling my eyes. "Don't be coy. What's he said about me?" I needed to hear it from more than one person before I believed Lou's version.

Louis grinned at me. "Why are you so bothered?"

I faltered. I wasn't even sure I would have the courage to tell Harry how I felt, never mind open up to anyone else about my feelings. "I just am," I said lamely.

Louis shook his head. "Not good enough, Jess."

"Come on Louis," I whined. "Don't mess with my head."

Louis stared at me for a moment, a cheeky smile on his face. Then he rolled his eyes and sighed. "He talked about you a lot. And when he wasn't talking about you he was smiling at his phone, presumably texting you. And when he wasn't smiling at his phone he was staring at his phone, probably waiting for the damn thing to ring."

"That's a lot of assumptions," I frowned. I wasn't about to lay my emotions on the line based on Louis' guessing games.

"Look, the guy has this reputation for being a womaniser," Louis said, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. "But believe me when I say a lot of that is fabrication. Don't get me wrong, he's far from innocent, but when it comes to the opposite sex he's just as worried as the next guy whether or a not a girl is into him. Especially when the girl in question plays it so cool she's practically frozen inside. I'm talking about you," he said, when I threw him a confused look.

"Me?" I said incredulously. "I don't play it cool! I'm about as far from cool as it gets! I'm a complete loser, particularly when it comes to Harry."

Louis chuckled. "I won't argue with the loser part," he teased. "Jokes!" he laughed hastily when he saw my face. "But seriously? He's always the one who texts you first. You sass him constantly and refuse to take any shit. You won't entertain the word 'girlfriend'. And you've proved you're not the sort to mope around when the shit hits the fan - you were photographed out on a date with another guy like seconds after the story broke about Harry and that girl on tour. You're clearly not going to follow him around, hanging on every word he says, and I think that's what he loves. He could have any girl he wants, but he wants the one who keeps him firmly on his toes but also keeps him grounded."

I gaped at Louis, trying to process everything he was saying. "I... I... I never meant to be like that with him," I managed to say. "I don't know what he wants from me... he's like this world famous star and I'm just a nobody... I never know what's coming next, my whole world has been turned upside down because of him..." My mouth seemed to have a mind of its own as the random thoughts rushed into my head and fell from my lips, unedited and unfiltered. "I don't want to be this pathetic idiot who falls for someone unattainable and gets her heart broken. I don't know if he wants me to be his girlfriend - he's never mentioned it so I assume it's not even on his radar..."

"Well of course he hasn't mentioned it," Louis declared. "You shoot him down before the thought can even fully enter his head."

"I.. No I don't," I protested weakly, but suddenly everything was starting to make sense as Louis nodded at me.

"Look at the way he acts around you," Louis continued. "You've got him wrapped around your little finger. He hit the roof when he realised that story about the girl in Tokyo couldn't be stopped. His hands were shaking and everything. I've never seen him like that before, and it was all because he was afraid you would walk away from him. And when you did exactly that, he was crushed."

"Why?" I whispered.

"He wasn't in the best place anyway, with all the shit going on with Zayn abandoning the tour without any warning. And he was pretty quiet when he saw those pictures on Twitter of you kissing that guy - your work mate or something?" (I nodded). "But I think he thought he'd properly blown it with the story about the Tokyo girl, and he was worried you wouldn't trust him again, and would think he was just playing you. Which, by the way, he isn't."

I ran my hand nervously through my hair and Louis smiled at me.

"Do me a favour and don't tell him I told you any of this," he asked.

"Course not," I mumbled. I looked up just as Harry appeared at my side and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine," I smiled.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet," he said, and before I could respond I caught sight of a mop of ginger hair just behind him. I stood up and Ed Sheeran stepped forward with a shy smile on his face.

"Hi," he said, shaking my hand. "I'm Ed, nice to meet you."

"Hi," I smiled back. "I'm Jess."

"Yeah, Harry's talked a lot about you," Ed smiled, and I glanced at Harry, whose face looked slightly pink. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Louis' I told you so face.

"The gig was amazing," I said. "I loved Thinking Out Loud."

"Oh, thanks," Ed replied. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, and glad you could come. I was hoping Harry would bring you so I could put a face to the name."

"Wow, really?" I said, suddenly feeling a little starstruck.

Harry slipped his arm around my waist and I turned my body slightly so I fitted perfectly against him. We stood talking to Ed for a few minutes, but all I kept thinking about was what Lou and Louis had said about Harry, and the brief insight I'd just been given into his world. They both seemed to have the same opinion: that Harry had stronger feelings for me than I had previously thought, and that he liked me because I kept him guessing. But did that mean he would lose interest once I admitted my feelings for him? Was it worth the risk?

But if that's the case it's not meant to be, the voice in my head piped up.

You keep out of this, I told it.

Ed said goodbye and moved through the crowd to mingle, and Harry turned to me. "You look tired," he said. "Do you want to call it a night?"

I was torn between wanting to stay out with all Harry's friends, and needing some peace and quiet to gather my thoughts. I also wanted to spend my last few hours in LA just with Harry. That way there was a small chance I would have the confidence to bring up the subject of us.

"Can we call it a night?" I asked. "Do you mind?"

He smiled at me. "Of course not. I was kind of hoping you'd say that."

He leaned over to Lou to tell her we were leaving and she jumped up and threw her arms around me. "It's been great meeting you," she said. "I hope we meet again before too long."

Liam and Louis both hugged me in turn and Louis squeezed me tight and whispered, "I know I'm your favourite really."

I laughed and he grinned at me.

"I'll see you very soon, I'm sure," he said. "For what it's worth, I think you're great together."

"Thanks, Louis," I said gratefully, knowing he understood what I meant. He nodded once and sat back down next to Liam. We waved goodbye to the others, and Harry steered me back towards the fire door where a bouncer was waiting to usher us down the cold steps and out to the waiting car.

We were both quiet on the way back to Harry's house, and I was glad of the time to process everything Lou and Louis had said, and match it up with the events of the last week. We pulled into the driveway and Harry jumped out to open the car door for me. I smiled at the gesture, and took his hand as I climbed out of the car. We said goodnight to the driver and Harry let us in the front door.

"Do you want to go straight up?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired," I said, and he followed me up the stairs and into his bedroom.

I sighed as I walked over to the bed, and Harry flicked the music system on low. Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud was playing and we smiled at each other.

"This week has been amazing," I said.

"Yeah, it has," he agreed, kicking his boots off. "Idontwantyoutogo," he mumbled quickly.

"I don't want to go, either," I said, softly.

"Then don't," he said, standing up and looking me in the eye. "Stay."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Stay another week," Harry said. "We can change your ticket to next Saturday instead."

I smirked at him, unable to stop myself.

"What's funny?" he asked, looking a little hurt.

"Come on let me change your ticket home," I sang, and he rolled his eyes. "Sorry," I said, still grinning. "But I can't, I've got work on Monday."

"So call in sick," he said. "Or book another week off." Oh my God, he was serious.

"Oh... Harry, I wish I could, really I do, but I can't," I said, seriously.

"You mean you don't want to."

What?

"What? Of course I do. Of course I want to stay with you."

"Ok, so stay."

"I can't, Harry," I said, squeezing my eyes shut. "It's not that simple. I can't just take a holiday at short notice like that. Other people are off next week so I'm needed back in the office. I know it sounds like I'm making excuses but I promise I'm not. If I could, of course I would stay."

He turned away from me and pulled his shirt over his head. I could tell he didn't believe me, and I wondered if he was used to assuming I didn't care. Nothing could be further from the truth.

"Harry..," I began, walking over to him and sliding my arms around his bare waist from behind. Say it, I told myself, my heart pounding. "I.. I'm not messing you around," I said into his back. He didn't turn around but I could tell he was listening. "I like you," I was all I could bring myself to say.

He sighed and lifted his arm up so I could duck underneath it scoot round to face him.

"Don't think I don't care, because I do," I mumbled, into his chest this time. "I really really do."

He squeezed me tightly with one arm and played with my hair with his free hand. "I really do too," he murmured after a minute.

"I'm scared of getting hurt," I said in a rush, my face still pressed against his chest.

"By me?" he asked, sounding surprised.

I nodded.

"What..? I'm not going to hurt you, Jess." When I didn't say anything he leaned back and looked down at me, but I kept my face still. "Look at me," he said, hooking his finger under my chin and tilting my head up. Our eyes met and my stomach lurched. "I'm not going to hurt you," he said again.

"Maybe not intentionally," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Harry, you could have any girl you want. I'm not a model, or a singer, or anyone particularly exciting. What happens when you get bored of me, and click your fingers at the next pretty face waiting in front of the stage..."

"You think I'm that fickle?" he breathed, a disbelieving look passing over his face.

"No... I don't know... I..." I was fucking this up royally. "There are always going to be women throwing themselves at you and I don't think I can go through the humiliation of reading about the latest kiss and tell on the Daily Mail and having cameras shoved in my face capturing my reaction."

"Just because a girl throws herself at me doesn't mean I'm going to go there," he said. "Not if I thought... I mean..." he hesitated. "I'm not man whore," he finally said.

"I didn't mean that. I'm not trying to insult you," I scrambled. "I'm trying to say I understand you're surrounded by temptation constantly. You're only human and I don't blame you for giving in - why wouldn't you? It's not a bad thing. But I don't know if I can put myself in the situation where I know it will bother me to hear about it. I don't expect you not to be a lad on tour. You're young, free and single and you're having the time of your life. I just don't think I can deal with hearing about it."

"Why not?" he asked, his eyes locked on mine. He was barely breathing.

"Because... because I like you," I squeaked. "Like, a lot. Really really a lot." My heart was hammering. Say it! the voice in my head shouted. Tell him you love him!

"What are you saying?" he whispered. I glanced down and could see his heart pounding through his bare chest, causing his skin to tremble with every beat, and I realised he was nervous. Self-doubt flooded through me. Why would he be nervous at what I was about to say? Was he terrified I was going to turn into an emotional wreck and he didn't know how to let me down gently?

Or what if... what if he actually felt the same about me as I did about him? Lou and Louis both seemed to think he had feelings for me, but neither had fully divulged what those feelings were. Friendship? Lust? Love?

Everything had happened so quickly; it seemed far too soon for him to be falling in love with me. Even if I was already in love with him.

I became aware of the silence stretching between us. I bit my lip and raised my eyes to his. His gaze burned into mine and I repeated those three small words over and over in my head in the hope he might somehow be able to hear my thoughts and say it to me first. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Without taking his eyes from mine he slowly leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine, pulling me against him so I could now feel his pounding heart against my chest. I closed my eyes and felt fire spread from where our lips touched, flooding through my veins to the ends of my fingers and the tips of my toes. Every inch of me burned with desire for him and I hooked my fingers into the belt loops of his jeans and thrust my hips against his. He pressed one hand against the small of my back holding me where I was, pressed against him, but I fumbled with the button on his jeans before unzipping them and trying to pull them down. He gently took my hands away and brought them back around his waist and held them there, so he was standing with his own hands behind his back as we kissed. I thrust my hips against his again as my breathing quickened and I began kissing him more urgently, and I tried to turn him around, ready to push him back onto the bed.

He broke away from my lips and I opened my eyes at the loss of contact. "Jess... what's the rush?" he breathed.

"I want you," I murmured, pressing my lips against his again and digging my nails gently into his back.

He ran his fingers lightly up my sides and cupped my face with his soft hands. "Slow down," he whispered, locking his eyes into mine again and sending a rush of butterflies into the pit of my stomach. "We've got all night."

We stared at each other for a minute, neither of us moving, and I felt my breathing begin to slow again. I got the feeling he was on the verge of saying something to me, but at the last second he leaned forward and kissed me instead, softly and affectionately this time; not with his usual vigour. I reached up and curled my palm around the nape of his neck, pressing the other one against his torso. Although our breathing had slowed, I was surprised to find that his heart hadn't and was still practically jumping out of his chest. He ran his hands delicately through my hair and down the back of my neck to the top of the zip on my dress. He slowly pulled it down, never breaking our kiss, and once it reached as far as it would go he stopped and lightly traced his fingers up and down the skin on my exposed back.

He brought his fingers to my hips and ran his hands up my sides, pushing my dress up with them, before breaking his lips away from mine momentarily to lift it over my head. I barely had time to take a breath before his face was on mine again and I felt him drop my dress on the floor at our feet. He wound his fingers gently into my hair and began to kiss my neck, sending goosebumps across my collarbone. A sigh escaped my lips and he curled one arm around my waist and pulled me to him so our chests and waists were touching. My heart rate was slowly increasing, and for the third time I felt his heart hammering against me.

Something had changed between us. The passion and desire were still there, but the urgency had been replaced with something else. This felt different. But in a good way.

He pulled his face away from my neck and looked into my eyes again, sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy. I slipped my arms around his waist and gave him a gentle tug, and he understood and carefully laid me down on the bed in my underwear.

He moved over me, still wearing his jeans, and lay on top of me, propping himself up on his elbows, his palms behind my back and the tips of his fingers curling forward over my shoulders. His lips found mine again and I wrapped one leg up around his thighs as he lightly skittered his fingertips across my collarbone.

I wasn't imagining it - there was feeling behind every kiss, every touch, and there seemed to be unspoken thoughts flowing between us. It had never felt like this before.

I skated my fingers over his back and he shivered and let out a soft "mmmm" against my lips. The sound sent a fresh shot of desire through me and I peeled open his jeans and tugged them down his legs. He kicked them off and rolled back between my legs again.

I pulled at his boxers but he pulled my hands away, smiling against my lips. "So impatient," he teased.

"Come on," I pleaded, breaking my hand free and slipping it inside his underwear.

He pulled my hand away again, and I groaned in frustration. "Just wait," he murmured, burying his head in my chest and unclipping my bra behind my back.

"Damn it, Harry, don't turn me on like this and then tell me to wait," I panted. "Fuck."

He lifted his head up to look at me, with a serious expression on his face. "That's just it," he whispered. "I don't want to."

"Don't want to what?" I asked, trying to slow my breathing but finding it very difficult when he slipped his finger slowly inside me.

He moved up so his face was millimetres from mine again. "I don't want to fuck," he said, and my stomach lurched. What the hell did he mean? Had I done something wrong?

I stared into eyes, trying to understand what was going on. He didn't say anything for a moment, and kissed me again, softly and tenderly, before stroking my cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"Wh... why not?" I asked, terrified of the answer as he pulled away.

He looked into my eyes. "I want to make love."

————*******————

So I went to see One Direction in Cardiff on 5th June on their first night of the European leg of their tour. We were front row at the mini stage, literally 15 feet away from them and I caught Louis' eye several times!!!! I'm not even exaggerating. I caught him on camera a few times looking directly at me, and I've put the pictures and video stills on my Twitter page @scooby_snacks94 so go and have a look and follow me if you like! I can't believe we were so close to them and I kept getting eye contact from Louis. I feel like I'm going to be talking about this for the rest of my life #notoverityet #neverwillbe

Anyway, vote and comment, thanks for 5.5k reads!

Sorry - did I mention Louis looked at me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 21.6K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
302K 12.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
261K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
304K 7.3K 46
He was forbidden to ever be happy, because of what he was. She had no idea of the boy with curly brown hair and electric green eyes who watched her...