Azur Lane: A hawk cat

Par Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 18

1.2K 31 10
Par Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Akashi is walking aimlessly while she tells her troubles to a Mewfisser.

Akashi: Shiranui doesn't know how to treat me, I can't stand her.

In that the sunlight that hits her face makes her come out of her world and look around her, confused she doesn't know where she is.

Akashi: Where am I?

She knows that she is in a cave, at the top there is a hole where the sunlight enters and near the hole there is an inverted Tori, in surprise, she lets the cat go and she tries to follow it to catch it, after chasing it she arrived at a time when she lost the cat and she ended up getting lost even more, after trying to find the exit, she runs into the Orochi shipyard.

Akashi: Is this ship Orochi? Why does it look like a siren ship? Is it correct to build something like that?

At that moment she sees Akagi on the deck of the Orochi, Akagi summons the black mental cube and starts to activate Orochi using the cube, this procedure makes everything light up and the place rumbles a bit and the ship absorbs the black mental cube causing the ship to activate for a few moments.

Observer: (Appearing out of nowhere) With so much energy gathered, the activation of Project Orochi is imminent.

In that Akashi is going to go back when she sees Observer a high-ranking siren on the Orochi's superstructure.

Akashi: (My brother! What are my ears seeing!?)

[NT: mere sarcasm, don't take it seriously.]

Observer: At this rate I'd say... One more round I guess.

In that, another black mental cube appears in Observer's hand and she hands it to Akagi.

Observer: The Orochi project is not to create an ordinary ship, let's say she is an ark carrying all wishes across the ocean... (Whispers) Your meeting is soon.

Akagi: (disgust) Leave this place, you don't want anyone to see you.

Akashi: Oh dear, I've seen something terrible.

¿??: Ara, look who we have here.

At that moment Akashi looks in the direction of the voice and sees another siren, she is Tester.

Akashi: Yachatta!

The siren grabs Akashi and she starts kicking to get free of her captor, but to no avail, then the siren throws her onto the Orochi deck where Observer and Akagi argue.

Observer: (Looks at Akashi) Ara, look who we have here?

In that Observer grabs Akashi using her tentacles and Akashi just screamed in panic while nothing of what she said was understood. But it could be known that she was only asking for mercy and to be let go.

Observer: (Loading her guns) Oh, she saw me, I guess it was bad luck... As humans say: Curiosity killed the cat.

Akashi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Clemency! I haven't done anything wrong!

Akagi: Please stop, she's from the Sakura empire so I'll take care of her.

Observer: You say that, but you know we can't leave her alone.

BANG! BANG!

In that two shots hit Observer causing her to release the prisoner and then someone's artillery fire hits Tester knocking her out, forcing her to leave the place using a portal, Akashi uses the opportunity to escape.

Akagi: Who are you!?

The gunner was Sheffy who shot at both sirens, Akagi attacking Sheffy and she uses her Japanese dress as a shield and revealing that Sheffy was wearing her uniform under the Japanese dress, Akagi recognizes Sheffy's uniform.

Akagi: So British spies.

Sheffy shoots, but Akagi evades Sheffy's attack, Sheffy starts running towards Akagi as they exchange fire, then Sheffy kicks and Akagi elegantly evades the attack easily, but she sees that the spy is not wearing underwear and she is outraged and Sheffy She takes the opportunity to kick Akagi's hand and the cube goes flying, Akagi realizing she tries to grab it, but is shot in the hand making her unable to reach it and Akagi glares at Sheffy.

Sheffy: Edinburgh!

In that Edinburg comes out of her hiding place to grab the black mental cube, but she can't and it falls all over her face.

Edinburg: Got it Sheffy!

Sheffy: We're backing out!

She throws a smoke grenade and they run off, Akagi using her scrolls dispels the smoke, but they were gone and she gets frustrated.

Observer: Oh honey, now everything depends on you, so goodbye master.

Observer opens a portal and leaves, Akagi just grumbles a bit and activates the base's alarm to stop the spies, but the girls didn't know why the alarms were activated so no one stopped the British spies.

Now the girls are running around the port.

Edinburg: I'd rather load gold bars!

Sheffy: Complaints for later! (she notices Akashi on Edinburg's back) What's that on your back?

Akashi: (terrified) I beg you! Don't leave me behind!

Edinburg: Why are you following us!?

Akashi: I've seen something I shouldn't have seen! They would have silenced me! I know too much and I'm too young to die! Tomorrow I just turn 15!

And then Akashi starts crying with terror and despair and Sheffy feels that those two are a stone in her shoe.

Sheffy: Okay, let's go to the ocean.

The girls jump into the sea and summon their gear and flee, when she was moving away from the island, in which Sheffy detects a certain threat and she warns of the danger and when several splashes of water reverberate near the spies, in that she shows herself to Takao who is standing on a floating Tori.

Takao: you're not going to escape!

Sheffy: I'm going to drive it! Go ahead without me!

Sheffy goes ahead and starts shooting at Takao, but Takao dodges all of Sheffy's shots, then she manages to make a curtain of water around Takao blinding her and Sheffy fires his main artillery and Takao realizes it too late, but still so she barely managed to cut the projectile that was going to hit her.

Sheffy: (surprised) How absurd.

In that Takao begins to prepare her sword technique, the ultimate technique in the art of the Takao style back and then she makes her attack and Sheffy is almost surprised since the speed was so abysmal that she could not see the blade of the sword. Takao's back and she was able to dodge by a miracle and it is the first time that Sheffy felt that she was surprised twice, something that had never happened before in this woman who never expresses emotions.

Then she tries to make an attack and Takao tries to cut her, but she dodges and moves towards Takao's back and that left her defenseless, but she uses the scabbard of her sword that she has always had in her left hand and strikes in the Sheffy's face, the blow unbalanced the British, but she then manages to move away and recover from the blow.

Takao: My compliments are for you, my enemy.

Sheffy tries to attack, but she senses danger and then she sees a shadow above her and dodges the attack that came from above, then we can see Ayanami who manages to cut the sea where Sheffy was standing.

Sheffy: Damn, those are enemy reinforcements.

Meanwhile Edinburg looks at everything hidden on a small island while she thinks about what she can do to quickly escape from this place, in that she sees a boat and an idea occurs to her, what she did not know is that this boat is a suicide boat which has not yet been disarmed.

BERROOOOOOOOOOO!

In that the girls were surprised by the sound of a boat sailing at high speeds and seeing it quickly the three girls recognize the boat, it is a suicide boat.

Sheffy: Hey what are you doing!? You are crazy!?

Edinburg: Quick Sheffy! Get on the boat to escape!

BOOM!

In that the boat starts to catch fire and Akashi panics and covers Edinburg's eyes by accident and the girls started to get scared to see a suicide boat sailing uncontrollably.

Sheffy: This is a bit.

Ayanami: Bad.

Takao: (Terrified) Get that thing out of here!

Edinburg: Someone please stop me!

KABOM!

In that the explosion hit all of them, fortunately for the allies, they were able to escape without problems while Takao received the worst damage and Ayanami had to tow her.

EVENING

After the incident of the spies, the aircraft carriers deployed their planes to search for the spies, but so far it was unsuccessful.

Kaga: Sorry sister, but the aircraft carrier divisions report that they did not find the spy.

Akagi: I see, that's a bad thing.

Kaga: It seems that the enemy took the black mental cube. If he was only near the port, I might have stopped them.

Akagi: Don't blame yourself anymore, you were training with Junyou and Hiyou, put together a pursuit force... but now that I think about it, this could be beneficial.

Kaga: (hesitates) What are you saying stepsister?

Akagi: If Azur Lane is going to nurture the Mental Cube for us, maybe we should accept her help.

Meanwhile, at the port, Ayanami and Takao walk along the pier.

Takao: Thank you Ayanami, you saved me.

Ayanami: Don't mention it, I'm glad your damage isn't so severe.

That's when the three destroyers arrived and they were very worried about their friend.

Shigure: Hey, are you alright?

Yukikaze: She's my friend, so the goddess of fortune is helping her.

Yuudachi: Ahhh! I'm late again, I really want to fight.

Takao: In truth, you are very good friends.

Ayanami: Yes, they are my precious friends. So I have to do it for everyone.

In that she remembers Javelin and her friends and she smiles a little.

HARUKARA NO TOKIO KOE TADA HITASURANI, MAYOU GOTO NAKU BOKU E. KIMI WA ARUITA, DARE NO NAKA NI MO ARU.....

TO BE CONTINUE...........................

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Fake Love Par :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7K 112 13
រឿងចាស់ តែយកមកកែសម្រួលឡើងវិញ♥️ ចន ជុងហ្គុកវេនហ្សែនសូ×គីម ថេយ៉ុងវេនហ្សែនសូ
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.1K 219 11
Akilina, a 25 years old girl who is a daughter of her father that is a Naval Captain of a Kirov class Battlecruiser who died due to the damage on the...