The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

By Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... More

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties

1.3K 33 3
By Kinky_BabyGirl14

I look at myself in the mirror as I get dressed, getting ready to break Klaus's rule. I am leaving the house and going into the quarter.

I hear talking downstairs which makes me suspicious. I slowly walk towards the stairs, keeping my steps light as I do. As I merge at the top of the staircase, I see Rebekah at the door and Hayley stand at the bottom of the stairs with a crowbar.

"Rebekah?" I say, surprised to see her.

"Phoebe! Just the girl I was looking for." She says smiling a little when she sees me. her eyes move over my body, stopping on my stomach, "I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet."

"Not yet. What are you doing here, Beks? Elijah told me you were refusing to join us here."

"Great. Where he is?" she asks while walking further into the house.

"Elijah? I don't know. I haven't heard from him after we got to this house. He just vanished." I say with a small shrug as worry creeps into my mind as I always thought Elijah had left to convince Rebekah to join us.

"Elijah would not just disappear without a word. Especially not when it comes to you which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like." Rebekah concludes as walks into the other room and I vamp down the stairs to catch up with her.

"Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah yells out.

Klaus come from the side of the house, opening a pair of doors dramatically as he enters the room.

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were you're doing?" Klaus questions Rebekah but his eyes fall on me as I stand to the side of her.

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends." Rebekah says, sarcasm and insincerity dripping in her tone.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." Klaus informs us smirking.

"I don't care about anyone's fucking rules or punishments. What the fuck have you done with Elijah?" I question, anger bubbling under my surface and a fire in my eyes as I look at Klaus.

Klaus says nothing and just stares at me.

"What did you do to him?" Rebekah adds.

"Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I." Klaus says to Rebekah but he doesn't look at me anymore.

"Marcel has somehow found a way to control the entirety of witches in the Quarter, and I aim to uncover the 'how' so I might take it for myself. Finding Elijah didn't make my to-do list today." Klaus adds before he turns and walks out the door, leaving a pissed off me and an annoyed Rebekah.

"It may not be on his to-do list but it's on mine now." I mutter before heading for the front door.

I walk out the front door and realize I have no fucking clue how I am to get out of here without a car. I sigh out and turn but Rebekah seems to have read my mind as she stands behind me with her car keys towards me.

"Thanks, Beks." I say, taking the keys from her.

"You protect yourself before anyone else." Rebekah tells me.

"I am bringing Elijah home." I tell her in return before I turn and walk off to her car.

I walk down the street and watch the tourists and vendors move around me. I am not meant to be drawing attention to myself as I am still being hunted by Marcel's vampires for my last two attacks on his men.

I walk pass a kiosk that is selling maps of the area and I stop to buy a few before looking around for a private spot to do my spell. I walk down a narrow street that leads to an out of view alley.

I move some boxes in the alley around and place the map on it before pulling my knife that's strapped to my thigh. I slice my hand and let my blood drip onto the map before I start the spell.

As I do the location spell, I can feel resistance against it. A lot of resistance. The magic stopping my spell is strong but the spell itself is weak. I channel more of magic into the spell when suddenly I can see Elijah.

He is desiccated in his coffin with his dagger still in his chest. I look around myself but the surroundings are all a blur.

"Hello?" I hear a girls voice call out.

I spin completely around but see no one except Elijah. I walk forward to Elijah and wrap my hand around his dagger but as I go to pull it out, I find myself back in the alley.

"Fuck." I mutter as I kick the box over.

I move my hand and set the map with my blood alight. I watch the flames until my blood and the map are ash before putting out the fire that had spread to the things around it.

I tuck my map into my purse and walk back out onto the street. I walk for away before seeing a bar which I stare for a while as I feel almost a draw to it. I walk into the bar and know exactly why I felt a drawn to it as I see Klaus and another man at the bar with drinks in their hand.

I roll my eyes and turn to leave but stop when I see the blonde from the other night sitting a few seats away from them. I look over to see Klaus rise from his seat as she gets up from hers.

"Excuse me, love. What's that you're studying?" Klaus asks her almost sweetly which makes me frown.

"Abnormal psychology." She says plainly as she continues to pack up her stuff.

"Abnormal psychology, well. Perhaps you could help me diagnose my friend over here. He's been a little bit depressed, can't keep his mind off a girl. He tells me she's a queen, fit for a king. I think he should cut his losses and move on. What's your professional opinion?" Klaus says as he motions to Marcel with his classic smirk firmly in place.

The blonde woman looks around Klaus to Marcel, "Be a nice guy, and maybe the opportunity will present itself someday."

"How about tonight, nine o'clock? I'll meet you right here?" He offers.

"I'll take it under consideration." The woman says before walking around Klaus and out the door.

Marcel and Klaus say something to each other while Klaus smirks before he looks and over at the door seeing me then his smirk suddenly drops. I smirk at him before I walk past them and sit in the blonde woman's seat.

I order myself a drink which the bartender makes quickly and places in front of me. I can feel Klaus's eyes still on me, making me smile a little as Marcel continues to talk to him.

Marcel stops talking and looks over at Klaus who is still staring in my direction.

"You going to see if you really have lost your touch?" Marcel ask Klaus.

"Something like that." Klaus mutters out before finishing his drink and walking over to me.

I look up at my drink to him as he takes the seat right next to me. Klaus gives me a look and I do a spell with my hand under the bar to stop Marcel from listening into our conversation.

"We can talk freely. Just keep your charming facial expressions in play." I say with a smile.

"What are you doing here? You are meant to stay at the house." He growls out but his smirk still on his face.

" I got bored of being a prisoner. Not to mention I am missing a Mikaelson so I am in search of him." I tell him with a shrug.

"You promised." Klaus growled out.

"That was before you stuck a dagger in Elijah." I mutter angrily back.

"I didn't-"

I cut Klaus mid sentence.

"I saw him with a dagger in his heart. And since I gave you back most of the daggers, it could have only been you." I tell him.

Klaus stays quiet and I do too before pushing my drink to him.

"Not going to drink?" he asks me.

I give him a look in return before answering, "Can't have alcohol. Pregnant."

Klaus nods his head as he looks at me than at my drink before picking it up and drinking it all.

"You able to keep normal blood down yet?" he asks quietly as he tries to change the subject which I let.

"No." I mumble out.

A few days ago, we came across the discovery that I can  keep down blood if I feed from Klaus which is fucking with my feeding habits.

I get up from my seat and nod towards the bathroom, before going to the bathroom.

I wait in the bathroom and a moment later Klaus joins me. I don't allow him to say anything as I pull him to me, kissing him hard.

His hands are commanding as he guided my arms around his neck while his body presses into mine. I back up until the back of my legs hit the counter and Klaus's hands follow my body until they grab onto my hips.

Our lips part and Klaus looks down at me with an intense hunger in his eyes. I know what he wants, and I want it too. I pull away from him for a moment to lock the bathroom door. After all, we wouldn't want any unwanted interruptions.

As I turn back to Klaus, he pulls me in for another kiss, his hands roaming over my body with an urgency that sends shivers down my spine. I reach up to tangle my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to deepen our kiss.

Klaus takes a step back, his eyes locking on mine as he reaches down to hike up my skirt. I let out a gasp as his fingers graze my most intimate parts, sending a jolt of electricity through my body.

I reach for his belt, eager to feel him inside me, the feeling only intensified when his hands reach for my thighs, caressing the skin through my stockings.

I can feel my underwear getting wet and Klaus can feel it too. His fingers find the sensitive spot right above my opening, rubbing and teasing me.

I drop my hand down to his pants and feel his hardening cock.

"I want you inside me," I tell him, my hands caressing the length of his shaft.

He groans and pushes me to the counter. In one swift movement he pushes my panties to the side, and slides himself into me.

As our bodies move in harmony, I look up into Klaus's eyes, our lips meeting for yet another kiss.

That's when I feel my first orgasm.

Klaus slows down his pace, letting the waves of pleasure fade away before he picks up the pace again. My hands are on his chest, feeling his muscles flex as he finds a rhythm that intensifies my pleasure.

Our bodies move in rhythm together while the sound of skin slapping against skin echoes through the bathroom. Klaus reaches down to fondle my breasts, my nipples hard against his hands.

With a low groan, I feel him explode inside of me. I feel empty, but also fulfilled.

He looks down at me, his eyes still as intense as before.

He is still hard inside me and I know he can go again. I want him to go again. I pull him in for another kiss and he knows exactly what I want.

Klaus tightens his grip on my hips and draws blood. The smell of blood makes my vampire eyes appear and my fangs to extend. I take the opportunity and bite into Klaus's neck, drinking his blood.

Klaus groans and thrusts even deeper. He can feel his strength returning.

Klaus feels his strength returning and he picks up the pace of his thrusts. I feel my pleasure build up again, my body responding to his unrelenting thrusts.

All this pleasure makes Klaus's blood taste even better. I pull away from his neck as my body convulses in pleasure.

"I'm going to come again," I tell him.

Klaus grins at me, knowing that he has brought me to yet another orgasm.

"I want you to come," he whispers.

As I hear the words, I feel my second orgasm, harder and better than before. I wrap my one arm around the back of his head and force his head into my neck as I cum.

He uses this new position and bites into my neck as I feel him climax for the second time.

The pain from the venom pushes me over and I cum, making me reach back on to the wall again as I do.

I bite back into Klaus's neck, drinking some more before pulling away and standing back on my feet as I fix my dress.

"I am going to need to find some sort of birth control once I give birth." I mutter as I turn back to the mirror.

Klaus moves behind me and leaves kisses along my neck before biting into me again which makes me throw my head back moaning. He pulls back and wipes his mouth while I leave the bite where it is.

I look at him through the mirror and shake my head at him.

"This doesn't mean that you are forgiven." I say to him as I pull my dress straps back onto my shoulders.

"What did this mean then?" He asks me smugly.

"It means that I was horny. Probably from the damn pregnancy hormones." I tell him with a shrug.

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into another kiss which I enjoy for a moment before pulling away from the kiss.

"Your frenemy waiting for you at the bar." I mumble out to him.

"I will get Elijah back if it means so damn much to you but I am claiming my prize from the bet." He tells me.

I step back and give him a look of confusion, "What?"

"Our bet about Elena's sire bond." He reminds me.

"Fine. I will back off in my search but I expect some sort of results or I handle this my way and say fuck it to your plans." I warn before exiting the bathroom, leaving Klaus to fix himself up.

As I walk back to the bar to grab my purse, I can feel Marcel's eyes on me. I look at him, making eye contact with him. Marcel's eyes move to the bite on my shoulder then back to my face. I smirk at him as I grab my purse before wiping off some of Klaus's blood of my face.

As I get to the door, another man walks in bumping me slightly. He looks at me to apologize but stops when he sees my face and as I look at his, I immediately recognize him.

The vampire I spared that night with Hayley.

The one I sent back with a message to Marcel and from the look on his face he recognised me. I look over my shoulder and see Klaus and Marcel talking, I take this moment to grab the vampire.

I pull outside with me and into the side street of the bar then into the alley as he fights against me but is unsuccessful. I release him when we get to the alley, he turns and looks at me ready to say something but before he can, I rip his heart straight out his chest to silence him for good.

I leave his body where it is, not bothering to hide it as I walk onto the street. I promised Klaus I would go back to the house, since the prize for the bet was only time use the other person would whatever ask of them with no protest but I had a better place I wanted to go.

I siphon the werewolf venom away as I open my phone and put Delilah's address into my GPS before following it's direction.

I tuck my phone away as I look up at apartment building before entering and going on the hunt for their apartment building.

I knock on the door of their apartment and wait for a answer. Kelsey opens the door as she talks to someone behind her when she sees me, she looks surprised to see me.

"Phoebe! I thought you were on lock down?" she asks as she opens the door fully, inviting me into the apartment.

"I broke out." I say, smiling.

"Well Delilah is cooking up a storm, she is stressing over you since we have been banned from visiting for the time being." Kelsey explains as she threads her arm through mine, pulling me deeper into the house.

I walk into the kitchen and find almost every surface covered with some sort of food.

"Delilah..." I say as I look at every dish, "Are you planning to feed an army?" I ask as I look over at her.

Delilah looks at me and squeals making my eyes widen.

"How you feeling?" She asks as she walks over and pulls me into a hug.

"Good." I say, laughing a little as I hug her back.

"That's good. I made you some food." She says as she gestures around her.

"I can see that." I mumble out before looking back at Kelsey and whisper to her, "Where is Ezra?"

Kelsey pulls me out the kitchen and into the living room, away from Delilah.

"He went out this morning and hasn't come back. So, at first this whole cooking things was about you but I have a feeling that she began using it to hide her nervousness about the fact he hasn't come back." Kelsey explains in a hush tone.

"And neither of you have tried to search for him?" I ask, getting worried for Ezra.

"We don't know this town or even where to start to look for him." Kelsey tells me.

I sit on their couch and pull out the second map I had bought from kiosk and put it on the table in front of me.

"Luckily I have a map so I can do a locator spell." I tell her as I pull my knife out before sitting on the couch and doing the spell.

I blood moves at a speed before it starts to pool in a single spot. Kelsey and I look over the map at the location as Delilah walks out the kitchen and joins us.

"You find him?" Delilah asks as she looks over us at the map.

Delilah reads the map the same as us before nodding and pulling off her apron and grabbing her jacket.

"Let's go get him then." She says as she leaves the apartment with me and Kelsey following after her.

We get to the street that the map had said he was on and I looks almost abandoned as if tourist were steered away from this area which makes me think vampires are involved in Ezra's disappearance.

I hear what sounds like a fight happening further down the street and Delilah vamps off towards it as Kelsey and me look at each other than go towards it as well.

We get to the fight a few moments later than Delilah but find her with two vampires dead at her feet while she kills the third one. Kelsey and I look at all the dead vampires impressed as she walks over to Ezra.

Ezra lays on the floor almost dead as Delilah feeds his blood to him, trying to heal him. Delilah looks at me with a pleading look as it seems her blood isn't healing him. I bend down and grab his arm while muttering out an old spell that I hadn't done in decades.

Ezra yells out as the spell heals him from the inside in a painful way but it is the only way to do it if vampire blood isn't working. I finish the spell and Ezra passes out from the pain. 

I stand and tell Delilah gently, "He will be as good as new when he wakes. Just make sure he doesn't go wandering around the quarter alone again."

I go to help Delilah carry him back home but Kelsey beats me to it.

"Let's get him home."

I walk down the street towards where I had left Rebekah's car when I my feet start to ache. I sit down on a bench near me and pull my heels off, putting them next to me on the bench. I lean back on the bench and look up at the sky, looking at the stars as I move my hand onto my small baby bump.

"I am surrounded by so many people yet this is the most alone I have felt in years." I say to myself.

I stroke my bump slowly before looking down as it.

"But at least I have you." I whisper down to my stomach.

"Phoebe." I hear and when I look up, I see Hayley walking towards me with a cup in her hand.

"Hayley? What are you doing here?" I ask as she sits next to me.

"Rebekah ditched me and I wasn't going to be hanging around that house alone." She tells me and I nod my head.

Hayley looks at my bare feet and then up to my face, "What happened to your shoes?" she asks.

I pick up my heels and show them to her with shrug as I explain, "They were killing my feet."

Hayley nods before offering me the cup in her hand, "Want some?"

I take the cup and bring it up to my face taking a smell and scrunching my face up at the smell.

"What the hell is this?" I ask as I pass it back to her.

"Phoebe... it's a solution if you want it." she puts delicately.

"A solution for what?" I ask confused.

We hear a branch snap nearby and both stand up, looking around.

"We should go." I say to her but as I turn to her a vampire appears right in front of her.

"Dumb move, coming into the Quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." The vampire tells her.

"I think the fuck not." I say as I pull Hayley behind me but as I do two more vampires come up behind us.

"You're coming with us as well." The first vampire says as he grabs my arm.

I grab his arm and breaking it in three places before ripping his heart out his chest. I turn to the other two but before I can do anything Rebekah shows up and snaps the neck of one vampire and rips the heart out of the back of the other.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah says as she throws the heart to the floor as I smile at her.

I watch out the window as Klaus burns the bodies of the vampires in a bonfire while he argues with Rebekah. He drags the alive vampire inside as Rebekah follows after him as me and Hayley sit inside.

"I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" Klaus demands as he throws the unconscious vampire into the hall and looks at us.

"Leave her be." I tell him as I sigh out.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery." Hayley snaps as she stands up in front of her.

Klaus vamps at her and pins her to the door by the neck, making her gasps for air while I stare at her in shock.

"You did what?" I ask in such a low voice it was almost inaudible.

"Nik! NIK!" Rebekah yells as she vamps to him, pushing him off Hayley. Hayley coughs and splutter as she holds her throat.

"All of this bluster about not wanting the child. It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted." Rebekah tells him.

Klaus sits down as he tries to calm down but I can see him battling his feelings as he does and Rebekah sits beside him.

I stare at him and he looks at me as he says, "I gave Elijah to Marcel."

"What?" Rebekah asks as she stands and looks at him but Klaus is still looking at me but I keep my face blank.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone. So, I gave him a peace offering." Klaus explains.

"So, you bartered Elijah?" I ask to making sure I got what he said right.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honour Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care." Klaus barks out and I stand looking at him, angry and upset about this whole thing.

"Maybe I will." I say before I storm off while Klaus growls to my response.

I can hear Klaus behind me as I walk up the stairs to my room.

"Phoebe!" he calls out as he walks into my room behind me.

"What?!" I yell out as I turn to him while throwing my shoes onto the bed.

Hayley and Rebekah still stand downstairs and listen as Klaus and Phoebe argue very loudly. There is a loud crash from upstairs and Hayley looks up the stairs concerned by it.

"Shouldn't we intervene?" Hayley asks Rebekah.

Rebekah shakes her head and gives her a half-smile.

"God, No. I have seen enough of both of them naked for my entire life because I thought intervening was the way to go." Rebekah tells her before walking off.

Hayley follows after her and asks, "So this is a normal thing for them?"

Rebekah lets out a breath and spins around to Hayley, "They have huge fights with each other which usually involves breaking of valuable items and that always leads..."

Rebekah is cut off when a load moan echoes from upstairs down to them.

"It always leads to that. In the morning they will come downstairs and be happy, in sickening love with each other again." Rebekah finishes.

Hayley looks shocked by what Rebekah just told her and looks towards the stairs.

"I am not sure that is healthy way to deal with things." Hayley mutters out.

"Maybe not but it works for them and when they are happy, it makes everyone else's lives a whole lot easier." Rebekah says with a shrug before walking outside.

I walk downstairs with my gown wrapped around me and see Rebekah sitting outside. I walk outside to her and take a seat next to her. Rebekah looks over at me and smiles.

"You actually look a little pregnant in that." Rebekah comments.

I smile and look at my belly that the gown bigger than normal in this gown.

"I guess I do."

We sit in silence as we stare out into the open, not saying a word.

"You two made up I take it?" Rebekah asks.

"For now." I confirm.

"I want Elijah back but I made a promise to Klaus I wouldn't intervene anymore." I add as I look over to Rebekah.

Rebekah seems to get what I am saying and shakes her head at me, "Phoebe you know I would do it but if I cross my brother, I will end up just like Elijah. Daggered and in a coffin downstairs that has my name on it." Rebekah tells me.

I look over at her for a moment before smiling. I pull a cloth out from my gown and pass them to her. She unwraps the cloth and the two of the daggers are in it. Rebekah looks at it then to me with wide eyes.

"If this is what is stopping from getting Elijah back then they are yours. Do what you need to but I want Elijah back." I tell her.

I stand up from the chair as Rebekah asks, "What about the third one?"

"That one is mine but Klaus doesn't know where to find it so don't worry. Do what you need to Beks." I end before I walk back inside.

Marcel enters the attic as Davina is drawing at an easel. She turns when Marcel come close to her.

"I'm sorry about that unpleasantness." Marcel apologizes.

"She doesn't scare me. None of them do." Davina tells him as she goes back to drawing.

"I didn't think they would, honey. But I can tell something is bothering you." Marcel says as he stand behind her.

"Something happened today. Something strange. I was doing some more spells on the original when a woman appeared. She was using magic to put herself here to see him." Davina explains.

"And you couldn't feel her doing magic?" Marcel questions, confused.

"I couldn't. She wasn't using ancestral magic. There is another witch in town and one that has a lot of power. More than me." Davina explains.

"What did she look like?" Marcel pushes.

"I have seen her before."

"Where?"

"In the books that they gave us. They held her hostage for years. The coven are terrified of her and gave us warnings." Davinia explains.

"And now she is with the Mikaelsons." Marcel adds.

I open my eyes and find Klaus sitting in a chair opposite me, watching me as he holds something in his hand. I look at it closer and see its wolfbane.

"Don't worry. I didn't drink any." I tell him as I lean up on my elbows.

He looks down and the vial before looking back up at me.

"Phoebe... we never actually talk about this but do you actually want this?" he asks me being very serious.

I sigh and sit up properly, holding the sheet up to my chest as I do.

"At first, I was worried and unsure about all this especially since Elijah went missing and you and I were not talking to each other. But I happy and I want this." I tell him before reaching down and putting my hand on my stomach.

Rebekah enters my room and I roll my eyes as I turn over to look at her.

"Are we just having a meeting in my room?" I ask as Rebekah sits next to me in the bed.

"You were right. The girl, Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." Rebekah tells Klaus.

I look between the both of them as they both smirk as I am completely in the dark about what they are talking about.

"Who the hell is Cami?" I ask.

"The blonde from the bar." Klaus tells me.

I nod my head as Klaus speaks to Rebekah, "Well, What is it?"

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that. Well expect for Phoebe here."

"A witch."

"The girl."

Klaus and Rebekah look at me confused by why I have said that and wait for me to explain further.

"I tried to do a location spell on Elijah and when I pushed further since there was a spell hiding him. I saw him but when I did I could a hear a girl's voice as well." I explain.

"Where is she?" Klaus asks Rebekah.

Rebekah opens her mouth to say something but stops to think, then looks confounded.

"That clever bitch. I don't know." Rebekah mutters out.

"What's wrong?" Me and Klaus ask her at the same time.

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Rebekah says, getting upset as she continues to talk.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" Klaus barks back at her.

"Enough." I say, their bickering giving me a headache.

"Fighting isn't going to accomplish anything. Marcel may have a weapon but so do you, the difference is that we know his but he doesn't know about me. It's time to bring Elijah back. Whatever it takes." I vow.

"Whatever it takes." Klaus and Rebekah agree with me.

"Okay. Great. What's the plan to get Elijah from your mortal enemy then?" I ask as I look over to Klaus.

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He is my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend, nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly-"

Klaus gestures to Rebekah making me look over to her.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Rebekah tells me.

I look between the two of them with wide eyes before rubbing my head and sighing out.

"Good God. That plan is worse than any of my brothers have had and that is saying something." I mutter out.

"Don't worry, little heretic. That's only the Plan A. There's always a Plan B.

"If it's anything like plan A then I am not sure it will be any good either." I mumble out.

"What am I supposed to do while you the two of you scheme because I refuse to be housebound any longer?" I ask him.

Klaus smirks at me as if an idea comes to him which makes me raise a brow.

I hop down the stairs in a good mood as I munch on my snack when I hear noise coming from downstairs in the basement. I roll my eyes before heading downstairs as I hope it is nothing that will ruin my good mood.

When I get to the basement, definitely had me intrigued but confused at what I have found.

"What's going on here?" I ask the young guy who is standing in front of the vampire from last night.

He looks at me unsure but I raise my brows waiting for him to explain.

"Klaus wants me to bleed him." He relents.

I smile and step off the steps and towards the both of them.

"What's your name kid?" I ask him as I look at our prisoner.

"Josh."

"Well, Josh. I am Phoebe and you suck at bleeding a person." I tell him before looking at all the weapons behind him.

"I'm not, like, medieval-torture-expert-guy." Josh tells me and when I look over my shoulder, he seems almost anxious as he looks at me.

"Relax. You might not be but I am." I tell him as I trace my fingers along the weapons.

I twist my face unsure as I look over the weapons before ditching the ones there and going to do my own thing.

"What did he do to you, anyway?" Josh asks me as I make my way behind the hanging vampire.

"He was just plain rude. He attacked me. But now he is going to become a pawn in Klaus game which will probably end in his death." I tell him before pulling my knife out and putting it our hostage's neck.

"Wouldn't he just heal?" Josh asks me as he nods towards my knife and I smile at him.

"He will but I need access to a main blood source if I am going to do this properly." I explain before cutting the guy's neck from ear to ear.

I place my hands on either side of his neck and let his blood soaking into my hands. I close my eyes and take a breath before stating the spell.

I mumble the spell under my breath.

Over and over.

I feel more of his blood pour over my hands before I open my eyes and look over at Josh over the man's shoulder. He looks shocked at what I am doing which makes me smile.

I hadn't met some who was so surprised and intrigued by everything supernatural in such an innocent way in such a long time.

"How are you doing that?" he ask, genuinely curious by it.

"Magic. It's a spell that pretty much forces a person to bleed out through every surface of their body." I explain giving him a kind smile.

"Phoebe!"

I hear being shout from upstairs and roll my eyes.

Josh looks towards the stairs as Klaus come barrelling down it towards us. Klaus stops as he sees me standing behind his prisoner with my hands on his neck as blood pours from every part of him then towards Josh.

"I thought I left the boy with the job of draining him?" Klaus questions as he walks towards me.

"You said it yourself. You left a kid in charge of something he has no clue how to do." I point out to him.

"So.... you decided to help?" Klaus asks, unconvinced.

I shrug at him as I readjust my hands.

"I had built up magic and the kid looked terrified when I came down here." I reason with another shrug.

Klaus nods as he looks over what I am doing.

"How's your plan going?" I ask Klaus as he looks at me.

"It hinges on if I can get him bleed out by tonight."

I dig my fingers into his neck and do another spell to speed up the bleeding process. The blood pours out everywhere on his body at a fast pace.

"Woah" Josh says which makes Klaus smirk.

Klaus looks at me almost proud as he says, "She is something isn't she."

I pull my hands off the body once I see the desiccation taking place. I bring my hands to mouth and lick the blood off them which seems to horrify Josh.

But a moment later I vamp to the corner of the room, vomiting all the blood and my snack onto the floor. I stand I roll my eyes as I wipe my mouth, looking at Klaus.

"This is starting to suck." I tell him.

"What is happening?" Josh pipes up from behind Klaus.

"Pregnancy is kicking my ass, is what's happening." I mutter out before walking back upstairs.

Rebekah comes marching through the front door as I get upstairs with a triumph look on her face.

"Rebekah! Just who I wanted to talk too!" I say as I see her.

"Sure..." Rebekah says, looking at me suspiciously.

"I have been thinking and I think I can retrieve those memories that Davina wiped." I tell her.

Rebekah agrees and we move to the living room onto the couches. I grab her hand and remember the spell I had found earlier to do this. I close my eyes and pull on my power as I try to break through the spell Davina had put in place.

I prod with my spell against hers until images of what Rebekah had seen comes flowing into my mind. I release Rebekah's hand and open my eyes, looking at Rebekah.

"Anything?" I ask, hopeful.

Rebekah takes a minute as she thinks it over before shaking her head, disappointed.

"Nothing."

I give her sad smile before standing, "I will keep trying to find something to break it."

I walk upstairs and a devious smile is on my face as I recall everything Rebekah had seen that night.

Klaus and Rebekah out the house at some party or something which I wasn't invited too but that is fine with me as I have other plans for tonight.

I walk downstairs and out the front when I see a wolf staring at me. The way it is looking at me makes me move towards it but the wolf doesn't move away, just continues to stare at me.

"You're not supposed to be out here." I hear behind me which makes spin around towards it.

"Well neither are you." I say back as look back to the wolf who seems to have moved towards us.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Sabine. We met. I'm one of Sophie's friends." She introduces with a smile.

"I know who you are. Hence why you aren't welcome here." I tell her back.

"Sophie just asked me to come keep you company while everyone's out."

"Well, tell Sophie she can shove her concern. I am quite capable of protecting myself." I tell her.

"You know, it's drawn to you. The child you're carrying is part vampire, part werewolf. You and Klaus made something special." Sabine says as she gesture towards the wolf who is watching us intently.

"I can help you." Sabine tells me.

I look over at her with brows furrowed, "And how can you help me?"

"I can tell you if it's a boy of a girl. I mean if you want." She offers.

I narrow my eyes at her, "I thought you couldn't do magic around here."

"It's not magic, just an old trick my grandmother taught me. Come on. You have to be a little curious." Sabine says as she nods towards the house.

We both walk into the house and I lay on the table as Sabine fishes a crystal out her pocket. She holds the crystal over my stomach and crystal begins to swing. I look at Sabine expectantly as to what she sees.

Sabine smiles down at me as she says, "I think it's a girl."

The crystal starts to swing in the other direction, and she frowns at it. The crystal suddenly glows with a bright light, which makes Sabine to drop it. I look Sabine as she drops the crystal and her eyes roll back in her head as she begins to chant in a low voice.

"Hoc est infantima malom. Nos omnia perditu el eam."

I swing my legs over the table and wrap hand around her throat as I push against the wall. Her eyes going back to normal and she looks at me scared.

"I don't care who you are or what you think you saw. You repeat that to anyone or mention it again and I will rip your insides out and strangle you with them." I promise before throwing her across the room towards the door.

"Leave." I demand which she quickly follows.

I place my hand on my stomach as I vow, "I won't let them get anywhere near you."

I go back to my original plan for the night a head back outside and into the car. I drive around until I find the church.

I hop out the car and walk into the church. I look around as take in every detail of it and it would almost peaceful if it wasn't wrapped so much violent death.

I walk to the altar as I remember Rebekah's steps and movements. I see the stairway to the side and follow it up to some sort of attic. I stand outside the close door but I can feel the barrier from here.

I place my hand on the door and siphon the barrier away before opening the door and vamping into the room into the shadows in the back of the room as Davina goes to the door to close it again.

I watch her move as I feel her magic roll off her. A magic that was very familiar and now I know why the witches are so desperate to get their hands on this girl.

Davina whips around and looks around the room.

"Who is there?" She shouts out as she uses her magic to try to get me to reveal myself.

Davina kneels at Elijah's open casket as she checks over him. The door opens again and Marcel walks in which makes her smile before running to hug him.

"You're okay! I was so worried." She says to him as she hugs him.

"Thank you. Whatever you did, I felt it. You helped me."

"It was the old ones, wasn't it?" Davina says, so sure of herself as she says it.

"Actually, Klaus is the one that saved me tonight. I'm gonna make things right, starting off by giving him his brother back." Marcel explains to her.

Davina looks at him visible confused and upset by what Marcel had said.

"No!" she refuses.

Marcel gives her a look as he speaks, "What? Davina—"

Davina cuts him off as she shakes her head and tells him, "No! You said the old ones were dangerous. I won't give him back until I know how to kill them."

Marcel sighs obviously knowing he won't win this before leaving the room and Davina brings her attention back on Elijah.

I step out the shadows and reveal myself with a smirk as I say, "Well at least you're not a complete push over."

Davina jumps back in fright as I speak before trying to push me out her room using her magic but I just smile at her.

"Don't hurt yourself. Your magic won't get rid of me well at least with how untrained you are with it." I tell her as I walk closer but she moves back away from me.

"Don't worry I won't hurt. Well not yet." I tell her as I lean over Elijah's coffin, looking over him.

"How did you find me?" She asks me as she stands up but doesn't move closer.

"Rebekah. Your magic is strong but you lack the follow through in your spells for them to be strong as well." I explain.

She doesn't say anything back which makes me look over my shoulder at her. She is staring at my left hand as my mark swirls around almost alive. Her eyes move up to my face and they search my eyes as if she is looking for something.

"You are her." She states.

I give her a look of confusion this time.

"I am who? You have to be more specific."

"The one from the books. The girl they kept under the cemetery for all those years." She elaborates.

I click my jaw before giving her a forced smile.

"So, I have become part of your history books. What exactly did it say about me?" I ask curiosity.

"That you were a bad person and an evil that came to kill them all."

I laugh and shake my head, "What bullshit. I was a young naïve girl that just wanted help with my magic and they twisted me and magic to seem like evil." I scoff.

"You and I are the same then. Both been hunted by those witches because of magic." Davina forces out.

I shake my head at her.

"You and I are not the same. What those books say weren't true when they were written but they are very much true now."

"Are you going to give me back to the other witches?" She questions and I scrunch my brows.

"Now why would I do that? The Harvest is barrack and those witches deserve to have no power." I tell her with a shrug.

"Why are you here then?" She asks as she relaxes her shoulders.

"You have something that belongs to me and I am here to take it back." I answer.

"You can't have him." Davina says as she walks towards me and stands in front of me on the other side of the coffin.

"I don't see anyone who can stop me." I say before pushing her against the wall with my magic and grabbing the handle of the dagger.

As I wrap my hand around the handle of the dagger, I find myself no longer in the attic of the church.

I look around my surrounding and it looks like I am in the 1880s. Elijah approaches me, smiling roguishly in his fine clothing. I smile when I see him and pull him into hug before kissing him. He pulls back and looks me over.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I am fine. Yeah, aside from the not sleeping, the fact I can't keep blood down and this overwhelming feeling like something bad is going to happen." I tell him as I pull away from him.

"It's time to come home, Elijah." I tell him as I give him a look.

"I can't do that yet. This girl, Davina, she needs my help."

I look at him with a look of betrayal as my eyes search his face.

"I need you more." I plead but Elijah just watches me as he hides his true emotions and says nothing.

I sigh out and shake my head at him.

"Fine. Get yourself out then." I say, pissed before I open my hand and am back in the attic.

I release Davina from the wall and stand up as tear rolls down my face.

"He is all yours." I tell her as I offer her a hand to get up.

She looks at it sceptical before taking it and standing back on her feet. As she is back on her feet, I gentle grab her head and do a spell to wipe all memory of this meeting before leaving the church with Elijah still in Davina's possession.

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come when I hear Klaus clearing his throat. I sit up on my elbows and look at him with a phantom smile on my face.

"I thought you might like to know. Elijah is returning to us." He tells me.

I nod my head before falling back onto my back as I say, "Good to know."

Klaus furrows his brows in confusion about my reaction.

"Is everything okay?" He asks as he walks around the bed.

"Fucking peachy." I say sarcastically.

I hear movement next to me and when I turn my head, I see a shirtless Klaus climbing into bed next to me. I pull myself over and lay my head on his chest as Klaus's eyes moves to my stomach.

"I learned something today. I think it's a girl." I say softly to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoebe doesn't play by anyone's rules.😂😁

Thanks for reading this. Please leave a vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 724 10
𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · Adeline had always been strong. Never letting her guard down. Nev...
17.9K 402 21
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
456K 8.8K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
56K 925 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...