Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 14

242 7 1
By MonsterStar2006

Adrien’s POV

“Hey, Adrien. Meet me at the park with the others. We are going to get Nino down for good.”

When I heard that, I smiled.

Nino didn’t give a sign of life to any of our friends or even me, so I will finally have a proper talk with him.

He did wrong, leaving us like that.

We will finally get him to tell us where Mari is, as well as give him payback for doing this stunt.

He isn’t getting away this time.

Nino’s POV

I froze when I heard Adrien’s voice.

I turned around to see the class, including Lila, Adrien, and Alya nearby.

What did I do to deserve this?

Selena look scared but stood beside me.

I can’t run this time.

“Well, Nino.” Adrien looks scary, scarier than his father akumatized.

“Where have you been? Who’s that girl beside you?”

I want that question to be avoided.

“Well… That’s Selena.” I don’t want her to be involved in this. “And she has nothing to do with this, so she is leaving.”

“Nino, I am not leaving you with those jerks.” She protested.

“Wow, Nino.” Alya’s turn to speak. “You found yourself a gold digger to replace me. After everything we have been through.”

“Says someone who broke up with me because I defended your former best friend.”

“She is a bully.” Alya defended herself. “She even yesterday beat up Lila again.”

“Why would she do that anyway? Isn’t at least one of you with her all the time?”

“We can’t be with her all the time. We thought that she stopped attacking Lila after she apologized but she is still that bad person we wish wasn’t in Lila’s life.”

I am boiling in anger. That was her best friend and she forgot everything she did for all of them.

“We will get her and defeat her once we find her. Paris isn’t that big…”

“SHE ISN’T EVEN IN PARIS!” I shut my mouth after this.

I messed up. I didn’t suppose to say that. They told me to not tell them anything because that won’t solve anything.

What did I do?

Everyone is shocked. “Then where is she?” Lila used her fake sweet voice.

“I don’t know where she is now!” I need to fix my mistake. “I just know that she isn’t in Paris. That is all I know.”

“Right.” I am getting scared but like my dad always told me, stay strong.

“Look, leave us alone.” I am going in front of Selena to protect her, even if she protests. “I don’t have anything to do with Lila.”

“Alright, we will let you go,” Alya spoke while others protested, making me suspect that something is wrong.

“If you call Marinette and ask her where she is now.”

I now notice Ivan blocking the exit. I prayed to someone to see this and call the cops.

“Why?”

“Well, then we can know where to find her and give her a payback for what she did.” Lila this time used her true voice.

Did they not understand what I just said to them?

“Or else.” Ivan cracked his knuckles. My fear is attacking me.

“Okay, I will. Give me a second.” I got my phone, went into contacts, and found ‘My BFF’ and press it. I put it on speaker.

I saw Selena scared. I won’t let them hurt her.

“Hello?" It was a male voice and Ivan was about to grab me, but I got to the point.

“Hi, can I talk to Marinette, please?” Ivan stopped. I hesitated before I spoke. “I am in the park with my friends, and they want to talk to her.”

“Oh… um… alright! Let me get Marinette for you.”

We are waiting until someone responds from the phone again.

“Hello?” This time it was a girl's voice that sounded like Marinette's.

“Hey Mari, are you busy right now?”

“Yes, but anytime for my brother. How can I help?”

“Well Mari, my friends want to know where you are right now so yeah.”

“Who are those friends exactly you are talking about?”

“Like, you know, in our old school friends.” I saw Adrien tapping on his wrist saying, ‘Hurry up.’

“Oh… Well, I am not far from Park. I am in the usual place, but we can meet up at… the Eiffel Tower?” I saw them smiling as they won. I smirked at this.

“Okay, Thank you! Bye!” I hung up after this. “Okay, now you know where she is. Let Selena go and I will guide you to where Mari would be hiding.”

“Well, we can’t just let you guys go like that.” Adrien walked closer toward me. “Alya said she will let you guys go but we didn’t tell you when we will.”

He then pushed me onto the ground.

“NINO!!!” Selena punched Juleka, who tried to grab her and ran to get me, only to be stopped by Rose, Mylene, and Alya.

I am on the floor now. “That wasn’t the deal!”

“I know, but do you think you can trust me more than I do?”

I closed my eyes. I did not want to end up in a beat-up, but I am accepting fate.

“Nino!! Get up!!” I heard her shouting at me. I am not attacked yet.

What am I doing? I helped Ladybug defeat Shadowmoth, I helped Marinette from those bullies, and I defeated Stuart with a few moves in the PE Class when we were learning boxing.

Why am I laying on the floor like that?

I have Selena to save. Lila to defeat. The class to defeat.

I need to stand up and keep going.

That was when I stood up quickly.
Adrien was about to push me again, but I kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine and punched him.

Everyone was about to get me, but I took off, pushing Rose and Mylene to the side and grabbing Selena by her hand.

Others quickly recovered and ran after me. We are running to the place we need to go to.

The Eiffel Tower.

Adrien’s POV

Dammit. Nino is good at fighting. My balls hurt because of him kicking them.

We are right now running after Nino and Selena.

We won’t make the same mistake with the paint scene, but damn, they are fast. We can’t even catch them even if Kim would have chased after them.

Like I care for those traitors.

Once I get him, he will regret doing this.

Selena’s POV

I know what Kate did.

I knew that Kate wouldn’t let us get hurt when we would be out.

She always has a plan for us, like God, only that’s a girl and that she is giving what people deserve.

God of Karma I suppose.

Flashback

After Nino and I left the party room, Kate stopped us.

“Nino, can I borrow your phone for a sec?”

She looks casual only if you don’t know her well, otherwise, you would know she is worried.

“Yeah, sure.” He handed the phone to her.

I looked at how she guessed his password right, went to contacts, and changed her contact’s name to ‘My BFF’. Okay…

“Call me when you need help.” She left soon to go back to the party.

“Umm… Okay.”

I guess I know why she did that.

She can change her voice using the voice changer app Mochi’s dad invented and programmed.
That must have been Trevor who answered the phone call first because he saw that it was Nino who was calling.

I don’t know why though Eiffel Tower, but you know Kate.

We kept running until we reached the Eiffel Tower’s view.

We ran faster to get there and based on Kate's planning tactics; we must get up.

“Why the Eiffel Tower?” Nino looks like he will pass out from running. “Couldn’t be somewhere closer?”

We are close to the Eiffel Tower and far away from those jerks.

I realized that we must use the elevator to get up.
Good cause one of the elevators in there is under construction so we will be far ahead of them.

I hope that this is what we are supposed to do… oh no.

It just hit me.
The elevator takes like a few bits to get it to close the door so if they catch up, we are so screwed.

When we got to the elevator at the Eiffel Tower, Nino pressed the up button very quickly.

Others are catching up. At least none of the tourists want to go inside the elevator.

I prayed to it close quicker.

Adrien caught up and was about to get in but thanks to Luck I have and the Wattpad’s magical power of comments, the door closed on time, and we went up.

“YES!!!” Nino and I screamed.

“NO!!” I heard the class screaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 235 12
!!!MILD CURSE WARNING!!! TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3 Friendships are tested when Marinette makes a mistake, and reputations are at risk with a seeming...
34.3K 682 18
Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------β€’ Crossover of mlb and avengers ------------------------------------------β€’ Hawkm...
17.4K 474 26
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham πŸ—‘οΈ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
62.3K 1.3K 15
Well it all goes like usual marinette getting aboanded by her friends because of sausages hair fanfiction /stories .......... But this one is with a...