Not so Sworn Enemies | 5sos (...

By _lovelife1_

After Lucia figuring out the guys' secret. She met loads of new people. People she befriended and people who... More

Not so Sworn Enemies.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Quick message.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Very Last Authors Note :(
Epilogue.

Chapter Eleven.

972 37 9
By _lovelife1_

What's up people :)

I really hope you are all enjoying the story so far, I love you all.

Please enjoy this chapter....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(One month later)

Lucia...

"Good morning my beautiful sunshine" I wake him up, opening up the blinds.

"Don't call me that" he laughs croakily.

"Why? It's cute on you" I tease standing next to the bed, looking down at my extremely attractive boyfriend.

He looks up at me and before I know it, his arms are wrapped around my legs, pulling me down onto the bed. "Only I can call you that" he smirks down at me.

God he's so hot.

I flip him around, pinning him to the bed as I straddle him. I lean down kissing him passionately. He sits up and grabs each of my hips pulling me closer to him.

My hands trail from his large biceps, up his neck around to the back of his head and I tug at his hair.

I love mornings like this, full of passion. I love this guy so much, I haven't had such strong feeling for anyone in my whole entire life. He's my world.

I am the luckiest girl on the planet to have a guy so amazing to love, to touch, to kiss, to hug.

We pull away and I can't help the massive smile that forms on my face. The same happens to him. We both laugh at each others massive smiles. "I love you so much Lucia" he whispers.

"I love you so much more, Luke"

I jump up and look around. I'm in my bedroom, few. It was just a dream. Like the other ones. This one was a lot stronger though. Why am I having dreams of Luke and I?

I get out of bed and go to the kitchen. "Hello baby"

"Hello Master" I smile.

I've gotten closer to my Master, this past month. But I have never told him about the dreams. I get them ever night.

The first one, I still remember vividly. I was in a school, a classroom to be exact. And Luke walked in with three other guys, I didn't recognize. We introduced ourselves. Then I woke up.

There was another one that makes me smile, but that doesn't mean I like Luke. I hate him for touching my Master the way he did that day.

It was like we were on a date, we went to the carnival and kissed at the top of the Farris wheel. Then we went to the beach and he asked me to be his girlfriend after giving me the best speech.

They all feel so real, but they have to be dreams, because my master erased my memory, and he told me it will never be coming back.

"Master?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes Lucia?" He asks setting the table for breakfast.

"Remember the way you erased my memory?" I ask, he nods his head. "Would it be possible if I was getting it back?" I ask.

"Nope" he shakes his head. "Now sit" he demands. I sit down and he makes breakfast.

"Master?" I ask.

"What Lucia?" He sighs.

"What's your real name?" I ask making him look at me. We've known each other for a month and I still don't know his real name.

"That's personal information" he replies making me look down. "But it's Vincenzo Torres" he says making me look up and smile at him.

"Now, eat" he gives me food.

Luke...

Every week, there's at least five deaths in this town. We all know who it is and why she's doing it, and were all trying to find a way to stop her.

Ivory told me that if our relationship was strong enough, then there's a possibility she's having flashbacks in her sleep of us. I really hope it's true, because I believe that our relationship was stronger than no other.

She told me that what that guy did to her, made her something stronger. But she's not a Vampire, she something else. And that's why she sleeps.

"Look what I got" Ashley barges into my room holding up an envelope.

"What?" I ask putting my phone down and sitting up in the bed. She sits beside me and hands me the envelope.

I open it up quickly and read the invitation.

'Masquerade Ball' it said at the top. I looked up at Ashley.

"Are you serious?" I ask, she nods.

"Continue" she tells me. I continue to ready it.

The name at the end made me laugh. 'Paige' she was throwing a masquerade ball.

"We're all going" Ashley tells me.

"I'm not" I reply bluntly and lie back down on my bed.

"Lucia could be there, you can dance with her and she won't even know" she tells me making me rethink my decision.

Lucia hates me and she would never dance with me for a ball. But I'll be wearing a mask, so she won't know who I am.

"We can kidnap her" Ivory interrupts my thoughts, coming into the room.

"Yeah! That's an amazing idea. And then we can try and get her memories back and she'll be the amazing Lucia that we once knew" Ashley smiles widely.

"I'll go" I nod. Ashley squeals excitedly.

"My very first Masquerade ball" she jumps up, but then gasps. "I have to get an outfit!" She exclaims running out of the room.

"Do you have a tux?" Ivory asks, I sigh.

"Nope" I shake my head.

"I'll help you and Michael get one, and masks" she says. "Get dressed, were going in a few minutes" she says.

"What? But the ball's in a week" I complain. "And I am dressed" I whine.

"Fine, then come on" she demands.

-

"Should I get this, with this dress?" Ivory asks holding up her fiftieth dress and mask.

"Yeah, now come on" I say. Michael and I got our tux's but Ivory has been looking at dresses, masks and shoes for over an hour.

"This ones nice" Michael says looking at a dress on a rack.

"Ooo, you're right. Let me try it on" she says picking it up and I groan loudly. "Shut up Luke" she snaps making me roll my eyes.

She goes in and quickly gets dressed, she comes out with the mask, dress and some shoes she thought were 'cute'. Michael wolf whistles, looking her up and down.

"Its absolutely beautiful on you" he smiles making her smile.

"Then this is the one?" She asks, we both nod and she goes to take it off.

-

"Luke come down and eat!" Calum shouts up the stairs.

"Let me sleep, I'm tired!" I groan. I am really tired, Ivory never gives up until she gets what she wants. And we've been walking around all day.

"Fine" I hear him walk to the kitchen.

I fall asleep instantly, thinking about Lucia, obviously.

Lucia...

"Lucia, hey" I hear a female voice beside me. I turn to my left to see a girl I don't know.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember your name" I say. She smiles.

"Paige.... I'm Luke's ex.... The girl that tortured you with Samantha" she laughs.

"Oh" I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when I hear she was Luke's ex. That means they kissed and touched and, I don't know why I'm angry. Why am I angry?

"Well anyway.... Are you coming to my ball?" She asks.

"What ball?"

"It's a masquerade ball, which means you have to wear masks. I would love if you'd come" she smiles handing me an envelope.

"Emm, sure. Why not?" I smile and take the envelope from her. "Paige? Was it?" I ask.

"Yeah" she nods. "See you at the ball" she smiles and walks away.

I pay for the groceries my Master (Vincenzo) demanded me to get and I go home. "Master?!" I call.

"In here Lucia" he says from the lounge. I walk in seeing him on the couch watching TV and drinking tea.

"Can I go to the Masquerade ball?" I ask, he looks at me like I'm insane.

"Masquerade ball?" He asks.

"Yeah, Paige invited me" I tell him.

"Oh yes, Paige. Luke's ex, the girl that tortured you" again I get the feeling hearing 'Luke's ex'.

"Can I go?" I ask, he sighs and looks around.

"Fine, I have a dress and mask from the Masquerade ball my wife went to" he says.

"You have a wife?" I ask surprised.

"Had. She's dead" he replies bluntly.

"Oh. Um. I'm sorry" I say.

"Its alright, now go get dinner ready" he says, I nod and go to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

-

I get the dress out, Vincenzo said I could have. I gasp at it.

It's beautiful. It matches the shoes and the mask perfectly. I love it.

I run downstairs to Vincenzo and I smile widely. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I love the outfit" I say, he nods.

"So did Valentina" he replies making me furrow my eyebrows. "My dead wife" he tells me, I nod.

"Did she choose it herself?" I ask.

"Yeah but, I told her she looked stunning in it, which made her buy it" he smiles at the memory. He suddenly snaps back to reality, realizing what he has just been telling me. "Why do you want to go to the ball anyway?" He asks.

"It sounds fun" I shrug.

I hope it will be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...
32 0 34
Annalina Pruitt is looking to forget about it all and start over. All she ever wanted was for everyone to be happy, but as it all collapses into an...
491K 16.2K 66
Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead chooses to live by her own rules. But, what ha...
421 55 17
When witch Bella's visions of blood and horror reveal a dark secret in her coven's past, she is torn between saving those who have scorned her and sa...