𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑻 . Tobia...

Por aglviex

❝ I knew, from that moment on, that nobody could ever confess, they love me, without the splintered thought... Más

characters
playlist
*ೃ༄ 1 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 2 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 3 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 4 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 5 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 6 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 7 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 8 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 9 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 10 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 11 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 12 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 13 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 14 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 15 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 16 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 17 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 18 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 19 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 20 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 21 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 22 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 23 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 24 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 25 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 26 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 27 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 28 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 29 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 30 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 31 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 32 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 33 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 34 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 35 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 37 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 38 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ 39 ༄ೃ*
*ೃ༄ the end ༄ೃ*

*ೃ༄ 36 ༄ೃ*

5.2K 109 14
Por aglviex

As the train stops, the crowd eventually makes its way out. We all march in rows.

I remain beside Four. Will marches away from us and near the front.

My side feels cold now, but Four was on the other side.

We are simulated to walk up to abnegation. As we get closer, and closer. I could feel Four lean on me more as he looks to me. I briefly look back before staring in front.

We reach the bottom of the open entrance to Abnegation and I see children running away.

Members of dauntless banged open the doors as they grabbed the people from inside. All I could hear were their screams.

"I'm not resisting! I'm not!" A man called out.

The man on the PA was heard, "Abnegation leaders reveal themselves!"

There wasn't much time left.

"We need to blend in." I spoke.

There was a man who was talking to some other dauntless members but a woman went up behind him and shot him in the back and fell.

A woman screams from a distance.

I stopped myself from being afraid, to look like it didn't bother me.

"Just keep moving." Four returned.

Four and I diverted from the crowd and marched down to one of the houses. Holding a gun up, I opened the door and walked in. Four shut it behind him.

"Anyone in here reveal yourself!" I yelled, searching through the house.

There was no one. Four ran upstairs to see if there was any sign for anyone. There was no one.

"Well, what's you plan?" Four asks me.

"We're just going to have to keep moving along like the others." I reply.

We sneak out of the back entrance of the house. Keeping an eye out for anyone. We turned a corner and followed behind two other men walking along the path.

However, Eric and Max was approaching and he put a hand out to stop Four. I walked past them before stopping behind Eric.

Four remained still, he looked like the rest. Emotionless.

"Legendary Four. A mindless drone. You were first in your class. Now you're...Nothing." Eric stared at him before walking off.

Four remained still, causing Eric to turn back to look at him. He tilts his head slightly as he returns back to where he was. Eric glares at him.

"What? Think he might be...?" Max next to him asked.

"There's one way to find out." Eric states before grabbing his gun and lifting it to his head.

"Say goodbye, asshole."

"No, you." I initiate pulling my gun to his back. Max also lifts his gun, pointing to me, but just as he does so, Four gets out of character and lifts his hand towards the man.

"Move and you die."

"The Nose." Eric laughs as he looks behind me. His look made everything click inside my head. It just wasn't a coincidence that I recognised him.

"You're one to talk, Erudite born. You're an undercover spy for Jeanine Matthews." I order back at him. He looked slightly intimidated; his identity revealed. "Yeah, I saw you." Referring to all the times I noticed a man in black walking into my mum's office, every Thursday morning.

However, he ignores me and looks back to Four.

"A dead stiff and a Nose. Not what I was expecting." Eric says pushing the gun against Four's head.

"You can't let a single divergent slip through. This is what happens." Max, beside him glared.

"She's not going to shoot me." Eric nods his head back to Four.

"I think you might be underestimating my character." I say, looking through the gun hole.

Eric tries to quickly turn round and grab my gun but he was too slow and I shoot him in the leg. Four takes his chance to swing his gun across the max's face, causing him to fall.

"Run!"

I ran in front, but a man stood there. Four shot him.

Turning another corner we were surrounded by controlled dauntless leaders with their guns up front.

"Right there. Don't move!"

"Drop your weapons!" Max called out.

We had no choice but to drop our weapons as the members, side by side, took us by the arm and made us walk, where they were walking.

We were followed and shoved into one of the abnegation houses. There were other men standing outside the house for lookout. As we were shoved into the room, I saw my mum behind the counter. She looked round as she saw me, her eyes widened as she looked disappointed.

My breathing quickened, my heart pounding. Four seemed to notice as I was heavily breathing through my mouth.

My mum walked gradually towards us. Her eyes not shifting from me. Her face looked low; I could tell that she was upset. Not upset by the fact that I was caught, but more the fact that she could lose me.

Her eyes shifted however to Four.

"Tobias Eaton." She harshly spoke.

Her eyes returned to me," Aurora Matthews."

I could sense Four's eyes burn to the side of my head.

I ignored him.

"What are you doing, mum?" I ask her.

"You mean what are you doing?" She returned.

I shook my head from her response.

"Why are you attacking these innocent people?" Four spoke up.

"Innocent people? Abnegation, if left unchecked will destroy the faction system. Same can be said to you." She calmly spoke.

"You don't have to do this, there are other ways?" I pleaded.

"And waste your serum? Why would we waste something that you created to make the work easier?" She asks me.

"You told me to?"

"Told you. I see what you're thinking." She nods her head.

"Somebody, has to stop yous, if we don't, the peace will be lost."

"It's already been lost. You destroyed it." Four looks between us.

"Human nature destroyed it. Those of us with the vision to see that are called upon to protect the rest. We will restore the peace, and this time, it will last."

"Peace was destroyed a long time ago, mum. You're only going to make it worse."

She ignores me as she walks closer to Four.

"Bring him with us." She says to the others.

My mum then walks over to me as she reaches her hand to my back, squeezing on my burn. I cringed from the pain of the pressure. That was her plan. She was somehow helping me.

"She's injured. Any results would be unclear." My mum, says, clicking her tongue.

"Let her go." My mum orders the other men.

"She can go somewhere else." She last said before turning round.

Four looked back at the men holding him as he punched them in the chin. They retreated and let go of him. He ran towards my mum who was walking away and grabbed onto her.

"Stop it Four!" I yell, wrestling around from the grip of the men.

"Get down!" One of the men yelled as they pushed Four to the ground. They punched him in the face, as his body falls.

My mum walks towards the door, the men holding Four follows. I was the last to leave.

Still fighting back, I yelled to my mum.

"Mum stop! Please, please stop!" I yelled out as she was walking the opposite direction from me alongside Four.

She stopped to look at me, her eyes slightly brimmed with tears. What was wrong with her?

But she soon snapped out and turned her head away from me.

I looked back to Four, who was staring at me. The guards tried grabbing his head to push him down but he fought back so he could still look at me. He was fighting back against them as they tried to put him in the car. Eventually, they won over.

I was shoved past a corner where I could no longer see my mum or Four.

My body went stiff. I didn't want to fight back anymore. My mum got what she wanted. A world in the hopes of peace and a soon-to-be dead daughter.

I was pushed onto the ground at the edge of the abnegation land. Each of the guards stepped back and held up their guns to me. My hands were tied in front of me. I looked down to see a puddle in front of me. I think I would rather drown now.

Looking up a gun was directed to my head as it was powering up. I looked at the gun, accepting my fate.

A shot was heard from the distance, making me flinch as the man fell down. Looking around each man dropped as the bullet was released from the distance. I look up to see Parker running worriedly towards me.

"Rory!" He called out.

"Parker?"

"Rory! Okay." He sighed as he picked up a knife from one of the man's pockets to cut the bandaging around my arms. I smile as I look at him. He listened.

"Okay, we got to run!" He said before running back where he originally came from.

Grabbing a gun from the ground I chased after him.

We hid behind a wall briefly.

"How'd you know to get me?" I asked him.

"I heard about Mum's plan."

I nod my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We must go to erudite. Stop the simulation before it's too late."

Shouting was heard from the background. When we turned round to look, men were shouting at us.

"There she is!"

"Let's go!" He takes my hand.

We run down an alleyway but gunshots were taking over. We ran for shelter just behind some boxes and a door.

We panted as we held our guns up. He looked over to me and nodded. Immediately we both stepped forward to shoot at whoever was firing bullets at us. Each man fell one by one, onto the ground. I turned over to see some other men on the other side.

I hold the gun out with both hands and stand hidden from them. I turn back out from the side as they begin to fire their guns. My finger squeezes the trigger, but not hard enough to fire.

The man running toward me is not a man, he is a boy. A shaggy-haired boy with a crease between his eyebrows.

Will. Dull-eyed and mindless, but still Will. He stops running and mirrors me, his feet planted and his gun up. In an instant, I see his finger poised over the trigger I turn back into shelter staring at Parker as I continually hear the popping sounds get louder as Will walks closer.

"It's Will." I breathe out to Parker.

His expression looks upset but he turns back round and shoots the other men.

"Will stop!" I shout back to him.

He continues to fire each bullet.

"Please! Please Will!" I continued to shout back.

It was no use. He didn't stop, he was too close now as he faced both Parker and me from a slight distance. 

I could see his finger slightly putting pressure on the trigger, aimed at me.

I hear the bullet echo. My eyes squeezed shut. I can't breathe.

I shot Will.

He smiles in my memory. A curled lip. Straight teeth. Light in his eyes. Laughing, teasing, more alive in memory than I am in reality. It was him or me. I chose me. But I feel dead too.

I stare emotionless at his stiff body, his hands still wrapped around the gun. I walked towards Will and bent down to look at him closer, his lips were slightly parted and blood ran down his mouth. I touched his cheek, they were still slightly warm, but barely.

"Rory we need to go!" Parker grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him.

As we ran I couldn't help but stare back every so often to where Will was. 

We ran down to the end of the alleyway before stopping again looking past the wall.

"I killed him, I killed my friend, Will!" I started to panic looking at Parker.

"You did what you had to Rory!" He comforted me slightly with his arm before turning to see if the street was clear.

"Cover me." Parker turned to me with his gun up.

"No. No, I'll go." I said, trying to forget Will as I took action and ran out in front of the empty street.

If this is what mum meant by peace, then, she got it wrong.

As I reached halfway through the open ground, a tank appeared from one of the corners.

"Over there!" A man shouted.

I brought my gun up as I dodged and shot back. Parker leapt out from the alleyway as he followed me also shooting. Each of the men fell until there was an unsettling silence. We made it across.

"We need to keep going!" Parker ordered, running through the next alleyway.

I stopped Parker quickly, realising about where he was wanting to go.

"Parker, the simulation point is not at Erudite." I nodded my head.

He furrowed his eyebrows," Then where would it be?" He asked.

"In dauntless." I replied.

"How do we get in there?" Parker asked.

"Follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi everyone! i just want to say thank you so much for 3k! this means so much to me, this will be the last part until next week I say as i have exams for the next three days. i have maths tomorrow:/
i feel like these chapters are very quick and now looking back on the story i find quinn with her burnt back is really strange lol

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.3K 1K 27
Now following the 'Divergent' story, it's been two years since Amalia and Tobias learned that there was a plan brewing between Erudite and Dauntless;...
23.5K 662 25
Highest rank: #195 in Divergent "One day you'll meet the girl, you swore you'd never find. Start feeling things you never felt and spending all your...
85.2K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
153K 3.1K 53
Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly, having a hard time in her new relation...