𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 ⚯͛ 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮�...

By Prongsss___

Kalista Monroe, Kelly for short, was nothing but a sweet hufflepuff girl who loved to help everybody and brin... More

• FELICITY •
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

136 7 1
By Prongsss___

•| CRUSH |•

Kalista Monroe was busy reading her novel at the breakfast table in the great hall, when her attention darted to the slytherin table to see a certain raven haired boy sat down with his friends but his eyes straight away met hers.

    She smiled through eyes while he had an eyebrow raised as he poured pumpkin juice for himself and suddenly the smile on her face widened on remembering last night.

   Regulus could see she understood the reference as she was now smiling widely while playfully glaring at him.

    Oh, how he enjoyed calling her Pumpkin last night.

    But to be honest, he had been smitten since then, from how adorable she looked in her childhood picture to how pretty she was now.

    He gestured to her raising the glass of juice slightly, she shook her head from the distance, he shrugged taking a sip and pretended to moan inaudibly at the taste. She chuckled at his dramatics when he gestured the juice to be best.

    Shaking her head to herself with a smile, Kelly turned back to her novel but her gaze stopped in the mid upon meeting her best friend's eyes who was holding a deadpan look which said, did you really think I am blind?

    "Am I invisible, Kels?" Maisie asked causing Kelly to realise that she had watched that stupid act between her and Regulus, shit!

    "Um— no?" Kelly gulped wanting to look away or just dissolve in air. Until, Maisie banged her fist on the table and asked, "How long has it been going on?"

    "Going on? What?" Kelly asked oblivious yet a little scared.

    "You both are in a relationship." Maisie declared and Kelly choked on ethe aur she was breathing, "What?!"

    "Tell me the truth, Kels, you've already hurt me enough by hiding it." Maisie drawled pulling a sad face, Kelly knew now she wont be able to escape from what she being hiding from even herself.

    "I think, I have a crush on Reggie." She stated in a voice that was barely audible and a feeling that bloomed within her like she was admitting of a crime.

    Why did it feel wrong but also right?

    "You think?" Maisie raised an eyebrow.

    Kelly gulped, "I know."

    Maisie exhaled softly setting down her glass of juice, "I have known this for like a week now, was just waiting for you to admit."

    Kelly gawked at her best friend, "You're not mad at me?"

    "I would have been that you fell for that dick but recently I have been noticing he atleast bearable when he's with you, so yeah cool." Maisie grinned lightly causing Kelly to blush faintly stealing another glance at her crush, who was now busy glaring at his friends as they did something, but upon sensing a gaze himself he was quick to turn to her causing her breath to hitch.

   She mentally cussed, he caught her staring at him. But for some reasons her gaze didnt bulge and she kept on staring at him until he smiled at her softly now causing her gaze to dart away shyly.

    Maisie coughed in front of her grabbing her attention and passed her a teasing look. Kelly wanted to hide her face because of that color dawning of her cheeks but gulped the fluttering feeling down and raised an eyebrow at her best friend, "So how's Jessica, May?"

   Kelly saw how Maisie almost chocked on her juice before turning to her wide eyed, "You knew?"

    Kelly smirked.

***

Rabastan Lestrange shouldered Avery who sat beside him gesturing him to look at Regulus who was busy smiling at a particular hufflepuff at a distance. The boys exchanged an amused glance before Lestrange cleared his throat and spoke, "Did you notice Avery, Black is smiling a lot these days, very unlikely of him, dont you think so?"

   Regulus turned to them on hearing his name being mentioned and saw Avery shooting a bitter smirk in his direction, "Yes Black, what's the matter with you these days? You barely spend time with us as well."

    Rolling his eyes mundanely at his friends, Regulus shrugged the question off but Lestrange forced at him, "Is is because of a girl, Black?"

    Regulus raised an eyebrow at him sharply while feeling a little freaked out internally on the fact that his friends might have surely noticed him smiling a bit often and spending lesser time with them. He just hoped they didnt know the reason to it.

    "Ofcourse it is, Lestrange," Avery chuckled darkly, his gaze straightway leading to Kelly sitting and giggling with her friend at the hufflepuff table, "A certain mudblood might be the reason of Black's smile. Do you think he is in love?"

     "Shut the fuck up, Avery." Regulus sneered lowly with a dangerous glare.

    Avery mockingly backed away pretending to be scared while Rabastan had to pipe in, "Dont worry Black, no one expects you to follow the family traditions after your traitor brother had cleared the way for you," He leaned in to whisper darkly now, "No wonder you are not marked yet."

    If looks could kill, the two would be six feet under the ground now. Regulus grabbed Rabastan by collar and hissed angrily, "Dare you talk to me like that again, Lestrange, I'll have your nasty head chopped off." 

    Getting up briskly yanking him away, Regulus stormed out of the Great hall. Anger clouding his vision. Whenever the topic of his family and his so called brother was brought up, he felt the urge to smash his head against the wall.

    And lets not ignore the constant danger hanging upon his head of being marked. He didnt know how long will he be able to escape it, he feared he wont get the chance of running away from it like his elder brother and one day it will definitely doom upon him.

  He hadnt no udea how to save himself from it. There was no one else willing to save him as well. The only tiniest hope he ever had was from his rebel brother who too had now left him no hope of being saved.

    Regulus knew, he was doomed.

   And thene there she was, Kalista Monroe, the little ray of light in the darkness of him doom.

    He didnt know why and how, but he had started liking her presence so much that now it would kill him to stay away from her. Ofcourse he had never even admitted that to even himself but in every free moment he got with himself, his mind was only occupied with her thoughts.

    Everytime she spoke to him, gazed at him, mistakenly touched him, his heart fluttered. He was irritated with that feeling at first because he just couldn't understand why the hell he was feeling that way by her but slowly it dawned upon him, he still fears to accept it to himself but a part of him knows, Kalista Monroe might be his favourite person in the whole world.

    But then again with every blissful thought of her he was pushed more to the edge. Everyone connected to him was tormented. His world was filled with darkness and it would absolutely kill him if the darkness lurking in his world ever dared to touch her. He knew even if he tried to hard he could not stop it. He feared if needed will he be able to save her when he is unable to save himself.

    His throat went dry at that thought. He didnt want anything to harm her or he wont be able to live with it.

    The only way possible to keep her safe was the hardest. But a part of him knew he could go to the end of the world to keep her safe and he would do it.

***

Sitting in the Herbology class right now, Kalista was busy nipping at the edge of her pencil, while staring at the diagrams she drew in the project booklet meanwhile her partner had his head on the table, pretending to be asleep but Kalista knew well.

    "Regulus please have a look at this, I dont think I am getting it right." She complained on erase the diagram she drew and turned to him to see him getting up letting out a groan sleepily.

    Glancing down at the half erased diagram, Regulus let out a soft sigh. Kelly waited staring at him while he didnt even look up to meet her gaze and held his hand out for the quill. She mistook it for the pencil which he shrugged off, she remembered how he earlier claimed he wont be using a muggle stationary tool. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him and passed him the quill.

   Regulus held it as she handed the quill to him, their hands brushing against each other for a long second causing her eyes to immediately dart to their hands upon feeling a chill rush down her spine at his coldness.

    Meanwhile his gaze drew up to her face on feeling his hand ignite against the heat of hers. He could see how her cheeks were set on fire on that mere touch, he wondered why. He could see the movement of her throat as she gulped. Feeling his eyes on herself she looked up to meet his gaze and oh no.

    Her heart fluttered.

    She jerked her hand away from his and cleared her throat quickly turning away from him. Meanwhile he didnt know why he was a bit frozen. She pretended to be calm and casual, "Draw it quick, you've been sleeping whole time."

    Regulus forced himself to go back to normal because the urge of staring at her whole day long was definitely abnormal. Turning to the booklet in front of him he worked with the diagrams.

    Kelly occasionally glanced at him and hid a small small, atleast he can draw.

    It wasnt even a few minutes when he was done with a couple of diagrams that looked out of Kelly's league but she stayed quiet to not add more to his pride simultaneously finding him extremely cute with his hidden talents.

    "Christmas break's going to start soon." She didnt know why she began like that after trying to control the strong urge to keep talking to him.

    "I could never know." He smirked at him faintly no hint of humour in his eyes but she still found him funny.

    She pretended to roll her eyes, "Just saying and also reminding this needs to be done before the break."

    "Havent you got a bit bossier over time," He mused unable to restrain himself. She chuckled, "You always need to be told, Reggie."

    There it goes again, he couldnt help but smile at that nickname.

What do you think Regulus would do?

Please Vote & Comment!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 141 40
| slowburn | eventual romance | eventual smut | enemies to lovers | angst | Politics | OC Femme character | Regulus Black, the hedonistic, violent, c...
95K 3.5K 12
Previously titled "Burnt Hope." Regulus Black is persuaded by his brother, Sirius, to run away with him in the middle of the summer. And to none othe...
44K 606 21
ONLY ALLOWED TO BE READ ON WATTPAD!!! NO OTHER SITES!!! Regulus Black, a sad, lonely Slytherin who has a broken life that needs to be mended. You, y...
3.3M 108K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...