Ziam One Shots II

ZiamArmour tarafından

Part II of the Ziam One Shots cuz yall (and me) are thirsty af for ziam content ;) bottom!Liam...duhhh!! Daha Fazla

He Kneels
Green Meadows
That Good
Wingman
Non Consensual
Public
My Highness
Mon soleil et mes étoiles
Attention
Trophy Wife
Sweet
Don't You Dare

Sweet Moment

1.2K 49 11
ZiamArmour tarafından

Zayn walked across the bedroom and over to the en-suite bathroom, but instead of stepping inside, he remained in the doorway. Casually leaning against the broad wooden frame, he adjusted his stance slightly and shifted most of his body weight onto his left foot. He crossed his right ankle over his left and pushed his hands deep into the pockets of his favourite pair of jeans; the very pair he generally preferred to wear whenever he and Liam got up to no good upstairs in the playroom. 

The move pushed them further down his hips, and although it seemed like the pair was about to slip right off his hips and drop to the floor, Zayn wasn't even remotely worried that he might end up butt-naked.

It wasn't very often that he took the jeans out of the playroom, but since he and Liam had made no plans to leave the house, and he wasn't particularly inclined to finish getting dressed, he'd simply gotten them from upstairs and slipped into them.

Disinclined to make his presence known just yet, Zayn gave Liam an appreciative once-over. He started with his bare feet, noting how Liam's toes were curled into the soft bath mat in front of the sink. His calves were exquisite, firm, and well-shaped. Zayn's thoughts drifted momentarily, and he allowed himself to picture them bound tightly together with his favourite rope. His fingers itched, but rather than frivolously giving in and getting some rope from upstairs, Zayn simply controlled the urge and let the feeling settle. He rather enjoyed the anticipation, the growing desire, the gradual build-up. It was a delicious kind of feeling, one that absolutely had to be thoroughly savoured.

To distract himself, Zayn let his eyes travel up further along the back of Liam's thighs. He marvelled at the perfect paleness of Liam's skin; it was just the right shade, fair and without a sickly hue to it. Liam's pert buttocks made Zayn's mouth water, and he swallowed once, twice, trice. Compared to the back of Liam's thighs, his buttocks weren't quite so pale. They had the faintest rosy tint and were peppered with tiny bite marks and purple bruises.

Zayn recalled the spanking he'd given Liam late yesterday afternoon and licked his lips at the titillating memory of it ―it almost instantly ignited a spark inside of him that surged down his spine and pooled low in his groin, a definite sign of arousal. The spanking hadn't been a punishment or part of one of their regular sessions but a reward.

Liam had been on his best behaviour for days, and after sweetly praising him for it until he'd blushed a deep shade of crimson red, Zayn had offered him a treat. After some consideration, Liam had chosen a spanking. They'd not indulged in a passionate impact play session in a while, and as such, Zayn hadn't been all that surprised by Liam's choice. They'd negotiated the details of the session during a somewhat aimless afternoon stroll through the neighbourhood, though Zayn had made hardly any requests. He'd been all too happy to leave everything up to Liam, who'd specifically asked him for a long and slow warm-up before they really got going.

Zayn couldn't help but smirk.

The session had lasted a little over three hours. He'd really taken his time, and Liam had been a begging and pleading mess long before they'd reached the good part. There's been plenty of caresses, tiny licks, nips, and a very long and extensive massage. The memories aroused Zayn further, and he felt his cock stir and press against the rough fabric of his jeans. He shifted ever so slightly, pressed his lips firmly together, and suppressed the urge to lick his lips. It took a great deal of difficulty for him to drag his eyes away from Liam's utterly delectable backside, but, somehow, he still managed.

Despite feeling the strong desire to linger, Zayn let his gaze slowly travel along Liam's long spine. He drank in the sight of his little prince's perfect back. The pale skin gleamed in the bright bathroom light, and this time, Zayn couldn't quite resist his lips. He licked his lips, and for a moment, he let his imagination run wild. He pictured kissing every inch of Liam's back and dreamt about caressing it with the gentlest touch, one so soft that Liam would struggle to make up his mind about whether it was real or whether he was imagining it all. The idea appealed, and Zayn filed the thought away for future reference.

There was just something special about spending hours using nothing more but sweet kisses and a tender caress to rob Liam of all his senses and turn him into a completely incoherent mess. It was the sweetest kind of torture, a sure-fire way to break Liam repeatedly, especially when there was rope involved or Liam hadn't been allowed to orgasm in a few days.

Zayn's eyes travelled further. They settled on Liam's shoulders, and he tried very hard not to let the side of Liam's neck distract him. It was rather inviting, and Zayn wanted to sink his teeth into the soft flesh. He wanted to feel Liam tense, wanted to hear him gasp, and relish in the soft moans that were bound to follow. Liam looked good with a deep purple mark or two on his neck, right above his jugular where Zayn could feel the blood pulse while he firmly sucked the soft, pale flesh into his mouth and held it there with his teeth.

While marks on Liam's neck weren't Zayn's preferred way to claim his little prince―Zayn preferred Liam's behind, his sides, and the inside of his thighs―they were fun to make and admire. They also took a long time to fade, and Zayn quite liked watching his marks fade away. Most of the time, he enjoyed the thrill of waiting until the mark was almost completely gone before he took the liberty to refresh it.

Zayn's mouth watered more and swallowing hard, he resolutely tore his gaze―and thoughts―away. He glanced over Liam's shoulder and into the mirror and found Liam's reflection staring straight at him. He had his mouth full of toothpaste and still had his toothbrush between his lips without brushing his teeth. The silvery paste had foamed around his mouth, but even that wasn't enough to hide the cheeky smirk that was persistently tugging on the corners of Liam's mouth.

Zayn reciprocated.

He shifted again, pushed his hands an inch or so further into his jeans pockets and watched Liam's gaze drop down to his hips. Despite all that toothpaste, Zayn saw Liam swallowing hard at the unexpected sight of the dark patch of hair at the top of Zayn's jeans. Liam's eyes lingered for several seconds, but when Zayn cleared his throat, they instantly snapped up again.

 Their eyes met, and without breaking eye contact or turning around, Liam continued to brush his teeth. He bent over the sink, and spit out a mouthful of toothpaste, then let the water run. He cleaned his toothbrush, placed it back in its holder, then rinsed his mouth and washed away the foamy silvery Van Dyke-style toothpaste beard. Straightening back up, Liam turned the tap off, reached for a small face towel and dried first his face, then his hands. He replaced the towel and was about to turn around when Zayn shook his head.

"No, don't," he murmured.

Liam answered him with a nod.

"As you wish, Sir."

Zaym smiled.

He pushed away from the door and pulling his hands out of his jeans, he walked into the bathroom and stood right behind Liam. His hands, warm from the time they'd spent inside the pockets of his jeans, found their way to Liam's hips and squeezing them gently, Zayn pulled Liam towards him, then circled his arms around him, effectively hugging him from behind. Liam melted into his embrace and smiled at him through the mirror.

Zayn chuckled softly.

"You look strangely sexy with your mouth full of toothpaste."

Liam rolled his eyes.

"You're a weirdo, you find the weirdest things sexy."

Zayn laughed.

"Perhaps your nakedness contributed to that decision."

"I would hope so, it's hardly been the first time that you've seen me brush my teeth."

Zayn rested his chin on Liam's shoulder, hugged him tighter, and pressed a soft and lingering kiss to his warm skin.

"Won't be the last time either."

Liam chuckled softly.

"I should hope so, husband."

He stressed the last word and Zaym felt a shudder surge through him.

"Say that again, my little prince."

Without breaking his and Liam's eye contact, he pressed another kiss to Liam's shoulder. He waited for Liam, who looked as though he was contemplating rolling his eyes again but clearly resisted the temptation to do so.

"Husband."

Liam's voice was soft and quiet. It was more of a murmur, but it was enough to ignite something fiercely possessive inside Zaym, and he hugged Liam even tighter.

"Mine," he growled. "Mine, mine, mine, in absolutely every sense of the way."

Without giving Liam a chance to respond, Zayn abruptly spun him around, picked him up and carried him out of the bathroom and over to the bed. There, he unceremoniously threw Liam onto the bed and crawled after him.

"I think we should celebrate."

Liam's laugh reverberated around the room.

"We've spent the last three months celebrating."

It wasn't an objection, but more of a statement.

Zayn shrugged.

"So?"

Liam gave him a lopsided grin. His chocolate-brown eyes twinkled with mirth and unable to resist any longer, Zayn pressed his lips against Liam's and claimed them with an intensely passionate kiss.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

976K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
1.7K 114 9
I've hardly read any one shots of them here so i decided to post some myself. If you have specific requests then leave it in the comments. Enjoy! Top...
1.5M 79.7K 62
"Hey, wanna come over and give me that blow job?" "Ew no dude, who even are you!!??"
227K 8.8K 51
[ COMPLETE ] ❝i love you, daddy.❞ [zustin au] [this was my first popular story please don't read and if you do, i'm sorry.]