The Unknown Number

By CatLover_3695

When Charles accidentally sent a message to a wrong number, a friendship is formed. Little did he know, that... More

One - Unknown Number
Two - Situation
Three - Brunch
Four - Name
Five - Anniversary
Six - sleeplessness
Seven - cupcake
Eight - hypothetical
Nine - sleep deprived
Ten - day off
Eleven - Students
Twelve - confession
Thirteen - Drunk
Fourteen - revelation
Fifteen - meeting
Sixteen - Waking up
Seventeen - Interrogation
Eighteen - Cupcakes
Nineteen - paper
Twenty - sick
Twenty-one - rose
Twenty-two - Preparations
Twenty-three - Brothers
Twenty-four - Threats
Twenty-five - German
Twenty-six - family
Twenty-seven - karaoke
Twenty-eight - publish
Twenty-nine - jumper
Thirty - baking
Thirty-one - pride
Thirty-two - moving in
Thirty-three - comfort
Thirty-four - handwriting
Thirty-five - hell
Thirty-six - speech
Thirty-eight - food
Thirty-nine - girls
Fourty - details
fourty-one - mandarin
Fourty-two - stuck
Fourty-three - cry
Fourty-four - overprotective
Fourty-five - smile
Fourty-six - massage
Fourty-seven - kill
Fourty-eight - stress
Fourty-nine - late night
Fifty - Party
Fifty-one - Hanukkah
Fifty-two - photo
Fifty-three - ring
Fifty-four - ice skating
Fifty-five - accident
Fifty-six - care
Fifty-seven - film
Fifty-eight - nightmare
Fifty-nine - Christmas Eve
Sixty - Christmas day
Sixty-one - water
Sixty-two - presents
Sixty-three - flirt
Sixty-four - lightbulb
Sixty-five - laugh
Sixty-six - matchmaker
Sixty-seven - defend
Sixty-eight - Bookshelf
Sixty-nine - walk
Seventy - Pie
Seventy-one - Resolution
Seventy-two - Kick
Seventy-three - New Year
Seventy-four - hangover
Seventy-five - relatives
Seventy-six - Introductions
Seventy-seven - storytime
Seventy-eight - scene
Seventy-nine - gossip
Eighty - guests
Eighty-one - pizza
Eighty-two - best man
Eighty-three - beers
Eighty-four - pineapples
Eighty-five - Guards
Eighty-six - reading
Eighty-seven - Thesis
Eighty-eight - clumsy
Eighty-nine - Soon-to-be-in-laws
Ninety - Locket
Ninety-one - Achievement
Ninety-two - Facebook
Ninety-three - Devil
Ninety-four - Raise
Ninety-five - Partner
Ninety-six - surname
Ninety-seven - Partner
Nintey-eight - Korma
Nintey-nine - Evil

Thirty-seven - dance

76 7 19
By CatLover_3695

Eric's POV

The hall in which Charles'presentation was held was arranged in a unique way. Instead of having rows and rows of chairs there were small circular tables surrounded by 6-7 chairs. I was sat next to Charles and Eleanor at one of these tables; the rest of his siblings sat with us. Charles' hand was resting on the table and I grabbed it with mine. Charles looked over at me and smiled.

I bent my head down so that it was near his ear and whispered "Have I told you you look incredibly handsome this evening my love?"

"No you haven't darling." Charles whispered back.

"Well, you look incredibly handsome Charles." I murmured, kissing his cheek.

Charles blushed and I smiled. To be perfectly honest, handsome was an understatement. Charles looked impeccable, he was wearing a waistcoat, a white dress shirt (his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows), black slacks and shiny black dress shoes. He was breathtaking.

"You look gorgeous yourself Eric." He whispered.

I blushed. I definitely didn't look as good as Charles in my black suit and tie, black shoes and white shirt but I don't look bad (I hope). As Charles was talking to James, I couldn't help but stare at him - he looked so handsome. He ran his hand through his hair and I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned at the top. Damn I'm not going to be able to take my eyes of the him now.

"Eric, you're staring." Eleanor whispered.

"Yeah, I know." I responded, without taking my eyes off Charles.

I could practically hear her rolling her eyes. Logan was chuckling as he asked quietly "are you enjoying staring at my brother Eric?"

"Yeah I am." I grinned.

Lily chuckled, "oi, Charles, lover boy over here is staring at you."

I blushed a deep crimson as Charles turned to face me, his cherry-red quirked up in a smirk. "You were staring?" He asked.

I bent my head close to his and murmured "you can't blame me, you look incredibly handsome darling."

Charles turned a little pink then gently kissed my lips. Unfortunately we were interrupted (shockingly not by Eleanor) by the Dean.

"Now that most people have finished their meal, the dance floor is open for anyone who wishes to dance."

I stood up then turned to Charles with my hand outstretched, "would you care to dance my dear?"

Charles took my hand then responded "yes, that sounds lovely darling."

As we walked to the dance floor, hand in hand, heads turned and stared at us. Charles just rolled his eyes "Eric love, fancy giving them a reasonable excuse to stare?"

I smirked then nodded. We positioned ourselves so that we could waltz - one of my hands on the small of Charles' back, the other clasped in his hand. Charles' free hand was resting on my chest. The music began to play and we started to dance. Eyes followed us as we danced around the floor, we were the only ones on the dance floor until Charles' siblings joined us (Eleanor was dancing with Logan and Lily was dancing with James).

"Congratulations on your award Charles, I'm so proud of you." I murmured as we continued to dance.

"Thank you Eric." Charles smiled widely.

My breath caught in my throat as I noticed how close Charles and I actually were. I smiled, then closed the gap between us as I pressed my lips to his. My hand moved slightly meaning that it was now resting dangerously close to Charles' butt.

Charles chuckled then kissed my cheek lightly as we carried on dancing.

"Thank you for coming Eric." He breathed in my ear.

"It's not a problem darling." I beamed down at him.

By that point it was past 8pm and the crowd of people in the hall was slowly starting to thin.

"Shall we go home Eric?" Charles asked.

"Oh yes let's, I've been trying so hard not to drag you out of the hall and rip your shirt off as you look so hot." I chuckled.

Charles laughed then after shooting me a smirk, he whispered "well I am certainly not going to deny you that request."

I smirked back. As the song came to an end, I span Charles around then dipped him, causing the audience to clap loudly.

Charles and I grinned and turned slightly pink. We grabbed our belongings before saying goodbye to Charles' siblings.

"Don't forget to use protection." Eleanor whispered, only just loud enough for us to hear.

Charles and I turned a deep shade of red. My boyfriend glared at Eleanor before we walked out, my arm wrapped around his waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4K 46
When a girl got stood up by her supposed date and decided to give him a piece of her mind through a text message, but when she pressed send, it was s...
61.2K 5.9K 41
🏆Featured ×3 Revised edition available on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Amazon and many more retailers near you! ** 22 letters. 24 days. 1 boy. Wha...
266K 10.2K 29
(Finished) _hazzaestyles_ : Dude he's so hot!😍 tmlnsn.1991 : oh... I mean thanks? _hazzaestyles_ : Shit! Wrong... chat? _hazzaestyles_ : Oops... tml...
477 57 25
[ONGOING] A 17-year-old delinquent was on his way to the town park for a gang meeting when he sees a guy his age getting cornered by older men on a n...