𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 【...

By BlitzMikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull toget... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Six

15 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

That same night...

A poisoned Christy slowly crawls onto the floor with dark veins on her chest, grunting softly.

{Christy's Outfit}

Cyrus walks inside the main room and sees Christy. "Christy?" He scurries up to her and crouches down to her and gently lifts her up in his arms, bridal style.

He looks at the dark veins that has spread on her chest and walks away.

Walking outside into the outdoor courtyard, Cyrus is holding Christy in his arms, bridal style.

"Ames?!" Cyrus exclaimed, worriedly.

Ames looks at Cyrus and gets up, walking up to him. "Cyrus? What's happened?"

"Christy's poisoned." Cyrus said, gently lays Christy down on a chaise lounge.

Ames looks at Cyrus. "Bring me the Golden Fleece. Now."

And Cyrus runs away.

"Ames?" Klaus said, walking up to his father-in-law. And looks at his wife. "Christy?" and kneels down beside her.

"She's barely alive, but the venom is slowly coursing through her body." Ames said.

"I can hear her heartbeat." Klaus said.

"Christy?" Ames said, gently caressing his daughter's cheek with his hand. "Christiana? Can we hear me?"

Christy looks at her father, Ames. "Dad?" She said weakly.

"Christiana?" Ames said.

"At least, I can be with Mom now." Christy said to her father.

"Christy? You need to stay with me." Ames said to his daughter. "You need to stay awake."

Christy slowly closes her eyes and her head slowly leans to the right.

"Christy?" Klaus exclaimed, worriedly. "Christiana?"

- Ghost Spirit World -

Christy slowly opens her eyes and looks at the dark blue sky. She finds herself laying in the meadows and slowly sits up straight and slowly gets up to her feet.

"Christy?" Nadia said.

Christy turns around to look at her mother, Nadia. "Mom?"

Nadia gasps, and walks up to Christy. She and Christy hugs each other and gently pulls away from the hug.

"Christy? You shouldn't be here in the Ghoula Spirit World. You must go back to living." Nadia said.

"Mom? I've missed you." Christy said, starting to cry. "I've missed you so much."

"I know. And I've been watching over you. The drinking. Getting into fights. I know you grieve, but you are not a motherless daughter. I am always with you. You may not see me, but I'm always there with you." Nadia said, gently cupping Christy's face with her hands. "You must go back to the living, Christiana. Klaus needs you. Luna and Trinity needs you."

"I don't wanna leave you alone." Christy said to her.

Nadia small smiles. "I'm not alone, Christy."

Christy turns around and sees her grandfather, Dimitris, Maximus's father, Elias, and some more of Ghost Spirits.

And Anubis is amongst them.

"Anubis." Christy said.

Anubis nodded at Christy.

"Christy? I need you to live." Nadia said to her daughter.

Christy looks at her mother again.

"I'll be fine." Nadia reassured Christy with a small smile. "You have to go back to Klaus, Luna and Trinity, they need you."

"I will." Christy said.

Nadia and Christy hugs each other again for one last time.

"Love you, Mom." Christy said.

"Love you too, Christiana." Nadia said.

Nadia and Christy gently pulls away from the hug. And Nadia makes her eyes glow blue, thus, using her magic to send Christy back to the living.

- Reality -

With the Golden Fleece covered on Christy's body, it glows golden, thus, healing her of the venomous poison.

Christy gasps awake and slowly sits up straight on the chaise lounge.

"You're alright, Love?" Klaus said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christy reassured her husband and looks at her father, Ames. "I saw Mom." And she small smiles. "She's gonna be fine."

Ames and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Suddenly, she closes her eyes as she gets a few glimpses of the Titans in a golden cage. And she opens her eyes again.

"The Titans. I saw The Titans." Christy said with widen eyes.

Klaus small smiles to himself. "Welcome back, Christy."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that night, in the artifact chamber, Christy neatly folds the Golden Fleece and puts it back in the drawer and closes it.

Klaus slowly walks inside. He and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"I'm glad you're yourself again." Klaus said to his wife.

"Yeah, me too." Christy said. "I guess almost dying from poison, and seeing my Mom again in the Ghost Spirit World given me closure and it healed my emotionally scar."

"Well, I, for one, is pleased that you're back to yourself again." Klaus said to Christy with a small smile.

"Yeah, me too." Christy said to him.

Klaus looks around at the magical artifacts. "So, there are some magical things in this room that can be used for magic."

"Yeah, and some of these magical artifacts were forged by the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess themselves." Christy said.

"Luna and Trinity are worried about you." Klaus said to Christy.

⚜️⚜️

In the main room, Luna and Trinity are eating small spoonfuls of French vanilla ice cream.

Klaus and Christy slowly walks inside, causing both Luna and Trinity to looks at them.

"Mom?" Luna and Trinity said in unison, putting down their bowls of ice cream and gets up from the three seat sofa.

Luna and Trinity walks up to Christy and hugs her. She hugs them back.

"Dad told us that you were poisoned." Trinity said, and looks at Christy. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." Christy said with a small smile.

Klaus and Luna one-arm hugs each other's. Christy and Trinity hugs each other again.

Christy looks at her mother's, Nadia's, Ghost Spirit from across the main room.

Nadia's Ghost Spirit small smiles at her daughter, Christy. And Christy small smiles back at her.

And Nadia's Ghost Spirit fades away.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.8K 50
"Are you mental? We have locked these kinds of people here for hundreds of years for a reason" "I know; but she is our last resort" In the years when...
42K 814 35
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Two people who were called an abomination cross...
82.8K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
584 35 34
The saga of supernatural drama and mythological drama continues . . . . Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and the Mikael...