Broken and Nothing

By lexy_2000_

She ripped my shirt off and everyones eyes widened. While some jaws dropped, others started to whisper. Some... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SAY WHAT?!

Chapter 7

23.3K 700 7
By lexy_2000_

I walked to the empty park and into the woods. Not stopping, I continue to the middle of all the trees. Standing in the middle of the opening I pull it out and with shaky hands I put it to my head. Closing my eyes, I tried to pull the trigger, but I couldnt. I just want to end it all, forget everything but something was stoping me and I don't know what. Slowly putting the gun away, suddenly something fell down from a tree around me. Turning to see what it was a hand flung on my shoulder. I was about to scream but they put their hand softly on my mouth.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, I just came down to make sure you won't continue what you were trying to do, or I'd have to stop you", a deep voice said, making me slowly back away to see who he was.

"Who are you", I asked trying to get a good look at his face. It was darker and I couldn't make out a clear feature of his face which made it hard for me to do anything. I don't even know if I should just walk away and pretend nothing happened or see what else it to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
501K 25.2K 108
Hazel Rose is a talented painter making her way into the art world. But one fated encounter leads her to become the temporary heir of a business afte...
1.7K 90 30
What if your success is attributed to something or someone wrong? What if you can't appreciate who you are today without giving credit to an abuser? ...
901K 80.4K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...