One Shots

By nissyrooly

"PERAYA" shots...... ->Top - Arthit, Bottom - kongy. ->Images are not mine. only stories my imagination More

S/O. Rojnapat (Arthit Kongpob)
S/O Rojnapat -2 (End)(Arthit Kongpob)
Rainbow (Krist Singto)
Rainbow -2(End)(Krist Singto)
I Love You (Arthit Kongpob)
Z(Arthit Kongpob,Pha Ming&Tae Singto
Z -2(Arthitkong,PhaMing & Taesing)
Phase-1
Phase-2
phase-3
Phase-4
Phase-5
phase-6 ( End)

Not a love story (Arthit Kongpob/ Krist kongpob)

360 24 20
By nissyrooly

Kong glaring at that message from his husband.

"Sorry honey...I will be late..work calling .."

Kong immediately got a naughty idea. He starts laughing cunningly.

*********

Here Arthit is busy with his overtime work. He is an ordinary employee in a small company in their village. It's frustrating, he wants to complete this work as soon as possible so he can hug his kongy and his baby. Yes, kongpob is indeed 7 months pregnant now.

At first kong's mother stayed with them to help Kong..but recently kong's father fell ill so just one week before his mother left to take care of her husband. So now just the two living. Till evening their housemaid took care of Kong regularly.

Arthit told him many times to go to his mother's house so Kong don't want to stay alone in that house till that house. But Kong refuses. How can he leave his husband..kong knew it was hard for Arthit to take care of himself along with his office work alone.

Thinking that itself makes Arthit happy. He saw the wallpaper on his phone screen..his wife's photo ..it gives a lot of energy to him and about to start his work..he got a message from his hubby,kongpob. It's a photo. He opened it immediately.

In that photo kong sitting middle of their bed with his baby bump, only wearing oversized. Arthit shirt without wearing pants..hugging himself sexily...

Seeing his husband even sexier..it's hard to control his horse.

He got a message "Even now your work calling you?"

"You are driving me insane kong.."Arthit said seeing his naughty cat behaviour.

*********

Arthit with jet speed reach home. As he entered the door he pulled Kong gently to the sofa and press his lips against Kong's lips..he hungrily ate his adorable husband's lips..which kong reciprocate.. not knowing what will happen next.

**********

After their hot activity kong fell asleep due to exhaustion. kong is his treasure..he wants to hide him from everyone. His beloved husband...

their bodies covered with sweat. Arthit kisses his sleeping beauty's forehead and takes Kong to the bathroom in bridal style to clean.

***********

Next day Arthit,kongpob eat breakfast.

"This is the third murder. What happens to our city? What police are doing not catching the culprit till now? How many lives should lose for police to catch that murderer...?"

Every news channel this is the breaking news...

"This kind of news early in the morning, "Kong said in worry.

"Kong...don't feel tense..seems like situations here not good..can't you go to your paa house till this...clear?" said Arthit worriedly hugging his dear husband.

"Don't want...How can I go there leaving you who take better care of me?" said Kong with a smile.

Arthit again starts to eat.. Suddenly someone grabs Arthit harshly by his collar.

Arthit and Kong were stunned by that sudden intrusion.

".krist..?" he knew that police officer..with trembling voice kong called him. But Krist seems to not care.

"How peacefully you are enjoying with your wife after committing three damn murders?" The police shouted and grabbed Arthit outside.

Kong was stunned...and he come out from shock he followed outside"Sir..you are a mistake. My husband is not that kind of person. He is very kind..he couldn't even kill a small fly.." kong with tears tried to convene that police...

"Sir...All those who have done wrong are normal like us. They don't walk around with a sign saying I'm not a psycho, I'm a murderer right..? Don't support this fucking murder..." about to say that police officer who just came..but was stopped by a sudden slap from Kong.

Before other police officers react..krist signs them to stop...

"Why are you doing this? Don't you know how good-hearted Arthit is? ..don't arrest him... please.."Kong said with teats helplessly.

Krist looks at Kong with hesitation for a second and looks away. grabbing Arthit Krist walks away leaving Kong.

"Kong..don't stress yourself. Everything will be ok. Don't worry..."Arthit said in a loud tone with tears...

One month or two they are having a baby..time like this..he should be with his husband..it's hard ..he wants to hug Kong..tell him don't worry... Arthit sobbing to this horrible situation.

Here Kong crying even more hearing neighbours gossip..some are cursing Arthit and even Kong also.. these words pursuing Kong's heart. All are seeing his husband as a murderer.

Some are with rage throwing the small rock. Kong's maid reacted quickly and took Kong inside and lock the door.

***********

Kong doesn't think just one day changes their entire life. He met many lawyers to take up Arthit's case..but no one was willing to take Arthit's side.

**********

Kong cane to the police station to meet Arthit..his husband... Arthit was beaten very badly. Kong crying to see his husband in this state...

Seeing this heart-piercing situation...police also feel bad...how struggling Kongpob is to save Arthit with carrying 8 months baby in his womb.

"Kong ..why you came here?.. Please go. it's not good for your health Kong... Go Kong "Arthit said bearing that pain from his injuries.

"How can I ?.. How can I leave you in this state phi ?.. I will save you phi...I will defiantly prove you are innocent. I will make everyone realise that they are wrong.."Kong said with tears.

***********

"Krist..you think Arthit can able to such a horrible thing? Is that necessary to beat him to death in the name of investigation?... Don't you consider at least Kong.? See how tremble he is?" Off his friend banged his room and shouted.

" what do you mean?.. So you want me to pamper him like a baby to make him confess his crimes? He is fucking criminal for God's sake?"

"Krist..he is just suspect. Not murderer...so don't take your personal revenge on him now"Off said angrily.

"what do you mean?"Krist asks angrily.

"you know what I mean?" off said irritatingly.

"Okay..yes. I wantedly to do this. Making Arthit out of the picture..so that I can get my Kong back. Are you satisfied? So ..get out" Krist said with a cool tone.

" you are not giving up on Kong?.. Bastard, he is already married...happy with his husband. Soon they are expecting a baby..he will never be yours..just give up"Off shout angrily.

"am I look like a villain to you?.. It's his father idiot...he separates my Kong from me... He is the villain in my life...and you are asking me to give up right... Why should I?.. I am just claiming what's mine already... Not only that I am better...no...best for Kong than that murderer don't you think ?"Krist said with a smile.

It's creeping off.

************

The next day Kong went to the pharmacy store to buy medicines...

"hey..is it him right?.. That psycho-killer family?."

"yes. it's him"

Kong hears their gossiping...

Their angry States scars Kong..he immediately tries to go..but one person grabbed him harshly.

"you..how dare you show your face, after all, you people did?" that person shout in anger tightening his grip...

Kong whined in pain...at the same time, Krist who just came to hold that person's hand tightly made his grip on Kong's hand...

He harshly twisted that person's hand..." if you want to die only stay here..otherwise.." before Krist completed his sentence...they left in fear.

"Kong"

"it's Kongpob..kongpob Rojnapat for you," said Kong angrily...Kong doesn't even want to see this person's face also...

"ok..Mr.kongpob why you cane alone after knowing how situations are..?"

"the one who is talking about that..."Kong said statistically

"at least you ask your maid... it's not like you are alone.."

"I am alone ..you Bastrud...you take everything for me.."Kong angrily said.

Krist comes near Kong. With fear Kong stepping back...till he touched the end.

"how much I love to hear your cursing baby...but I should maintain my reputation as police...just come to my house it's safe for you two "said Krist referring to Kong and the baby.

Kong looks at him in disgust..." I would prefer death than take your help" saying that he left...

" don't look at me like that Kong... it's paining "Krist said pointing to his heart even though he knew Kong can't able to hear that.

***************

"you arrested me...I am not complaining about that... That's not the problem..but my husband... Kong needs me now. My family need me..at least please check on him from time to time... Please I am begging you..." Arthit begging off.

"Krist, why are doing this? They both love each other so much..how selflessly they are thinking about others instead of themselves...just give up already. Arthit and Kongpob made for each other"off though...

"don't worry. I will look after Kongpob. He is also my friend right" said off

"it should be me..who is there with Kong now..but...I am useless here..." Arthit said to himself with sobs...

*****************
"thank you phi..at least you. believe us" said Kong thankfully.

Lawyer Gun himself came to help Kong not able to see his suffering alone.

" I trusted you, people. Truth on our side. so don't worry. I will save Arthit. But you should focus on your health and your baby. Take more rest, make sure you relax more and eat healthy foods regularly. I know it's a hard time for you but...you are not alone" Gun said concernedly.

He gave fruits, protein powers etc to Kong and left.

**************

It's court hearing time. Kong also came to support his husband

Hearing starts...

"your honour..this murderer cruelly killed three people's life...without any extension, I request you to punish him by the law sir," said the opposite lawyer.

"my lord..first of all, .my client, not prove guilty..so called my client as the murderer is not correct sir...not only that....my client Arthit Rojnpot is from a very happy family..he doesn't need to kill anyone. He dong have any problems, so, why does anyone want to destroy his life doing this horrible anti-social activity" said Gun.

"your honour on the victim's body we found this Arthit rojnpot blood. Is this evidence enough to prove his guilt? We also have other evidence proving him guilty sir " said that lawyer.

Gun also does not argue seeing that evidence...

Hearing that kong loses hope." is this how it's going to end?"

"It's all because of Krist," said Off who sits next to Kong to support him." seems like only the serial killer himself only can able to save Arthit. If that person commits another murder only we can prove Arthit's innocence," said off frustratedly.

Don't know how much it impacts Kong...

*****************

He driving aimlessly...thinking off words.

But Kong has that much time to wait till that person kills another person.

At the same time, he saw...is there someone in that Clift top?... Thinking that he drove that side...

There is someone..is she trying to commit suicide ?... Kong was about to get out of the car to stop her...

"kong..is this what you want right?/just let her die. She decides to die...so let it be... If she dies only you can able to save Phi...just make it look like she was killed by that killer" said his inner Kong...

One second he also thinks..but he can't... It's inhuman...to kill someone to save someone...he can't tolerate it..so he got out of the car.

"Please don't do this..suicide is not the solution..come down..we will talk about this..." Kong tried to convene her.

"but I don't have any strength to face that problem...I want to be free..." saying that she fell from there...

In front of Kong's eyes.

***************

Next day breaking news...

"Another murder? ..same pattern...is this means police fail to investigate... seems like the police wantedly put up the innocent in this case as murder case"

This news became a sensation...pressure increased on the police department...court also believe Arthit was innocent and released him. Thanks to someone They also suspend Krist for not investigating properly... using his powers for personal revenge.

Now off feel satisfied.

*************

Gun sits in a coffee shop silently. Off saw his crus...I mean friend and went there happily.

"Congratulations... For winning your case" said happily off sitting next to Gun.

No response from other. At the same time, Krist came there silently and sit next to Gun..making off irritate to see him there.

" Atleast now they understand that power of truth,power of marriage"said off sacristically.

"Krist..i really don't know this happened like this.."now Gun opend his mouth.

"Who think this will happen like this..but happened unfortunately"krist said sadly.

"Wait..stop..am i missing something?"off asked.

"You don't know anything..so just leave here"Gun asked.

"Ohh..it's harsh you know..just can you tell me.."

"Arthit is the real killer"Krist said

"Impossible "off replyed.

"When i investigating second murder case..in one stree camera..i can't able to see the killer face..due to that madk and that dress..but i saw someone..who saw everything hid ..so i contacted her. She confess me that it was none other then Arthit rojnpot. But to our bad luck.. unexpectedly she died in accident that next day..

So for evidence i enquire Arthit office...no use.. everyone said he was good and kind heart person..He don't do any mistakes and tolerate any mistakes...he is just perfect...then i went to enquire his school... same repeate..goo,kind hearted..bla..bla..bla..but they also said one more thing...he can't able to bare just small mistake infront of him...he loose his all senses he can't able to control his anger. One day he hit one teacher severly to treat students partially..but noting serious happened. Not only that his college teachers,his friends also said the same..he is very cool..but if he get anger..it's hard to control him..

Now i realise the truth... he also continuing his murders..i want to stop him..but these evidences are not enough to arrest him..so i fabricated fake evidences.."said krist.

"Other side kongpob..begging everyone to help his husband..not even considering his health..that's why krist asked to take this case..so kong can relax somewhat. I took this case want to loose only...but.."said continued gun.

"Krist..but forensic reports said that person died 18 hours before..but Arthit was in jail only..then who killer this person?"asked Gun confusingly

"Maybe...i know who was that"replyed Off

Both look at him curiously..

"Maybe ..it's kongpob.."said in low tone .."i just jokingly said that if that killer commit another murder we can protect Arthit..but don't know that he will take this seriously.."said off with somewhat fear to get scoldings..

"No..kong don't have that guts or crualty to kill someone..maybe he used dead body..to do this.."said Krist..

"But....but don't know Arthit have that broad mind to understand this.."krist continue..

"That fool..shit..beliving every damn one"Krist murmer frustratedly..

"What ..what do you mean?"off ,gun ask same time.

"Kong said that they went to their father farmhouse to divert and relax there "Off said..

"Where the hell that farmhouse"Krist shout worriedly..

*************

Kong sits in his bed silently...even though he is happy that his husband has proven innocent and then problems are solved..but that guilty..not able to save that woman..and also fabricates false evidence... It's killing him...

"Kong" with his husband's voice Kong came out from his chain of thoughts... But he is not able to see Arthit eyes...

Arthit sits next to him..." is that you Kong?"Arthit Cup Kong's face made their eyes meet.

"is that you..who..killed that woman as...that killer?"Arthit's voice trembles...

Kongpob remembered how she died in front of him..he can't able to save them...

He with tears nods his head silently.. "..phi..I am sorry..I just want to save..you..I...." he cried with trembling...

Arthit hugged Kong tightly...

"I am..sorry phi...I am sorry.." he cried even more. His face also became red due to excessive crying.

" How can you do this Kong?.. How can you kill someone to protect your husband ?.."

"phi...I am sorry...I just.."

"you know what I like you in most..your innocence...good nature..that's why I love you..how can you Barry me like this Kong..." saying that he pushed Kong to bed and grab Kong's neck...

It's paining...Kong is not able to breathe properly.."phi what are you doing?... You are hurting not only me...out baby..phi..let go..."Kong crying trying hard to free from Arthit's grip..but it's in vain...

"I am...pregnant phi..."Kong said with a low tone...

"I don't want a baby with a person like you "Arthit shouts angrily...

Kong's energy was all going...with his last strength Kong pushed Arthit..and run outside..but Arthit was fast..he hit Kong to the wall continuously..blood flowing from his head...Kong feeling dizzy...

At the same time broke the door and came inside..and push Arthit hardly...

With lots of anger, Arthit punched Krist vigorously.. krist strength did not even stand to Arthit's strength..." you..how dare you fabricated fack evidence against me?.. even for that also I forgive you..because that's true what you accuse..but..now leave...just let me do my work" saying that me harshly trow Krist with his punch and lock the door.

"And now your turn"Arthit look around. But he can't find Kong.. he hid somewhere...

"just caught already kong...I love you soo much... you know you are pregnant..so don't do stunts and come already "saying that he searching for Kong with a knife in the kitchen

Kong secretly hiding under a table in o e room..his stomach is paining like hell.. blood also oozing from his lower part..kong with tears closes his mouth tightly...

But luck was not on his side... Arthit bent and saw Kong...before Kong react he grab Kong's leg ...not considering Kong's wailing in pain... He is about to stab Kong..kong holds his hand with his all strength...he should not lose his baby...

At the same time krist who just came from breaking that door..push Arthit hard..." you psycho..that's your husband and your child you trying to kill... can't you see?"Krist shouted in anger...

"Seems like I should kill both of you at the same time only" Saying that he started stabbing continuously ...seeming that Kong screening in terror...

Blood flowing...kong grabs wase and hit Arthit's head hard... Now Arthit looking at Kong...with tremble, he is about to leave..he grabs kong's leg..made him fall on his belly...

That's it..the pain is unbearable... Not even giving a gap Arthit stabbed Kong's leg... Kong screamed with pain..at the same time Krist stabbed Arthit's throat with that broken wase piece...many times till Arthit's breath stop.

****************

Kong gave birth to a baby boy. Krist also got treatment in the same hospital. Even doctors do not accept it...Krist intimidates to stay in Kong's next bed.

Kong became very silent...don't know how to process this...his life was totally ...don't know if it was distorted or if it changed only... Defiantly not distorted because now he have his baby...wait..where is he...yeah..now krist playing with him...

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...