Because Of You

De Purplee0107

What will happen when two souls, who are too ambitious get's arranged into a marriage? Will they realize each... Mais

Introduction
Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Important
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Chp- 24
Chp-25
Part
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28

Ch-11

427 26 5
De Purplee0107

Long chapter ahead.
Enjoy.
Do like and comment if you think I deserve them.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung's Pov

We are on our way towards The Old Palace. Jeons have already arrived a day before us so that they can welcome us. Ha-Joon is still not aware that I'm marrying a male omega. I don't know how he is going to react after knowing everything.

I don't even understand what Appa is trying to do. Not wanting us to meet first then hiding the truth from hyung. It's gonna be a much bigger mess if he gets to know that we all hide it from him all this while. We can't hide it from him forever anyways so what's the point of it.

We reached our venue and I can see everyone from Jeons family standing at the main gate to welcome us. I wonder if I'll be meeting Jungkook here or not. Maybe he's locked up in his room so that I can't see him? Possibility is high.

Author's Pov

Mr. Jeon Hyun-woo welcomed Daehyung by hugging him. Seokjin also hugged Taehyung.

"Welcome everyone, all of your rooms are ready. You all can freshen up till then I'll ask the staff to send some snacks for you all. It must be a tiring journey." Hyun-woo said.

"The excitement for marriage didn't tired us that much Mr. Jeon , don't worry." Mrs. Kim Ji-ho said smiling

"I can understand you ji-ho. Come let me show you your room. Seokjin will show Ha-Joon-shi his room. Nari you go and help Taehyung." Hyeri said smiling.

Nari rolled her eyes and thought "Great, now I'm their servent too." then looked at Taehyung silently telling him to follow her.

They both were walking silently when Nari decided to say something.
"Are you really a true blood alpha?"

Taehyung looked at his side and nodded slightly.

"You are totally my type if only you were rich." Nari said and waited for some reply but when got none she looked at her side only to see him unaffected by her words.

"What? Got nothing to say? Huh! This is your room. Enjoy all the luxuries when you can!" Nari mocked

Taehyung entered his room and was about to close the door when Nari blocked it and said " Are you regretting being poor?"

Taehyung gave her a death glare which made her instantly leave the door and the next thing she saw was door loudly shutting on her face. (A/n: Second hand embarrassment hehe)

(Taehyung's room)

_

_________________________________________

Taehyung laid down on the bed after having a long warm shower. He was going through the same nervousness everyone feels before wedding and he decided to take a nap when he heard someone knocking at his door. Gosh! Not Jeon Nari.

"Yaaa Kim Taehyung, my brother, how are you feeling?" Hoseok chirped loudly the moment door opened.

Ok it's just his Hyungs.

"Let's have a drink what's say? It will calm your nerves down." Yoongi said watching Taehyung stressed.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi made their way towards outdoor pool and dip their legs inside. It's evening time so no one is around them.

"What's going inside you thick skull huh?" Yoongi asked handling him a glass of whiskey. Taehyung looked at Yoongi thinking whether to share and how much to share.

"Am I doing the right thing hyung?" Taehyung asked gulping down the bitter liquid all at once and sliding the now empty glass towards Yoongi asking for a refill.

"What you mean right thing? Of course man! It's your marriage" Hoseok, the ball of sunshine, chirped.

"I-im scared to involve someone else in my mess too. You know how our professional life is. After marriage I cannot just leave him on his own. I have to make time for us too but I feel like it will be injustice to my work."

Yoongi nodded in understanding and looked towards the stars to come up with a comforting answer but hoseok beat him into that. That little positive ball!

"What you mean injustice to your work? Are we doing something wrong then? Yah Kim! Remember that we all have a life apart from work too. Your husband would be the one to teach you that, if you don't accept it now. " Hoseok said.

" It won't change in a day Taehyung, give yourself and your relationship time. Don't rush things, the more you will put efforts under your own capacity the more fruitful relationship you will nurture. Just don't abandon your husband because of work. " Yoongi added

"I won't hyung, I promise but only if he deserves my time." Taehyung said suddenly remembering something which made his insides fill with disgust.

Hearing the response from their maknae they asked in confusion" Something happened?"

Taehyung realized what he said and decided not to share it with others for now. He doesn't want to create any misunderstanding with his in laws when it's not even official yet. What if she just said it in a playful manner? Definately not! He knows it, but just don't want to share.

"Idiot stop overthinking and messing with your brain just sleep tomorrow's your engagement. " Hoseok said getting up from his place already feeling little tipsy.

Yoongi too got up and looked towards Taehyung for few seconds before saying
"The right person gonna show you that you weren't even asking for much Taehyung. Trust me with this, marriage with the right person is gonna make your life full of happiness."

Taehyung sighed and laid down their only looking at the stars.
It's pretty
He closed his eyes feeling the soft breeze over his face.

Indeed.

Taehyung open his eyes hearing his wolf after so many days.

Czar?

What are you feeling Tae?

Taehyung and Czar, his wolf, share a beautiful bond. Czar was the only one with whom Taehyung never isolated himself. He find it easier to talk to his wolf about his inner turmoils rather than voicing it out to others.

I don't know?
There is this terrible desire to be loved
Still, there is this horror at being left behind.

Why can't we be loved Tae?

He is Jeon's son Czar. I'm.... insecure. We won't be able to provide even half of what he already has.
Being an alpha i can't help it.

I understand Tae but he is marrying us isn't that enough proof that he doesn't mind our status?

You just desparately want to be loved Czar? How can you ignore everything I said? It's an arrange marriage Czar, what if he is being forced? We haven't talked once!

I just want my omega!

Don't be unreasonable Czar. I'm going to maintain our distance until I'm sure he is actually happy with this marriage. I don't want you to bug me now.

You won't love our omega?

Love? Do you love him? What made you love him Czar? His name?

He is going to be my omega, that's enough for me to do anything for him.

It's not like I won't care about them Czar. I would take their responsibility and take care as much as I can. But if it's a forced marriage from his side then I'm not touching him ,that's it.

Are you afraid to fall in love?

Taehyung was silently looking at the stars thinking about the question. Is he scared to fall in love?

When I saw all these romantic movies, I loved them but never wanted to live them. I mean can you imagine loving someone so deeply that when they leave, you crumble into pieces? The pain engulfs you so much that you can't eat, sleep or drink properly. Giving that much authority to someone is scary. When movies become reality, it is scary. Even when it's romantic.

Czar? You there?

You come and go as you desire.

__________________________________________

"Jungkook what are you doing here? I told you to not come out of your room right?" Mrs. Jeon scolded lightly to jungkook who was looking around the venue with shiny eyes.

Listening to his mother's words he pouted and said "I'm locked in my room since yesterday night mom, I'm bored."

"It's just a matter of one night don't be so pouty now leave. It's not good for omegas to roam around before their marriage." Hyeri said softly brushing her hands over Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook left the venue where he will be engaged tomorrow and went towards his room.

(Jungkook's room)

"

Jungkook where were you? Come try this sushi it's so good." Jimin said dragging Jungkook to the couch.

"I went to see the decorations, who decided the theme?" Jungkook asked while eating a piece of sushi.

"Why? You didn't like it? Engagement theme is decided by Jin hyung meanwhile it's your parents who decided your wedding theme." Jimin said looking a little worried. If one of the groom's didn't like the decoration then their's no fun in celebration.

"It's not that Jimin-ah. I'm just asking, by the way what is my wedding's theme? I wasn't able to check that hall since Mom caught me roaming hehe" Jungkook asked.

"Your engagement theme is pink as you can guess why amd your wedding theme? It's.......fairytale because you are their angel." Jimin said noticing a different shine in Jungkook's eyes.

"Really? I can't wait to see it." Jungkook exclaimed bouncing a little. No one can say this is the same guy who is going to get married in less than 48 hours.

"Can't wait for what? Seeing the set up orrr....?" Jimin asked teasingly wiggling his eyebrows.

"Or?" Though Jungkook has an idea what it is about, he decided to play dumb. He can't blush anymore! His hyung and Jimin is teasing him since the dinner day.

"Can't wait to be called KIM?" Jimin laughed loudly seeing the same effect on his bestie's cheeks as the very first time he referred him as Kim Jungkook.

" Shut up!" Jungkook said hiding his ears.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

How was it?
Next chapter it's gonna be official. You all are invited!

A little information:- Jungkook's wolf name is Orla which means golden princess.

Thank you for giving this book a chance.
I appreciate it lovelies.💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
32.7K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
208K 9.1K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...