Cassidy Dunphy - ENGLISH

By adicta_a_leer1

In which Claire and Phil Dunphy forgot something very important during their four-week term celebration (reco... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
∞

07

113 5 0
By adicta_a_leer1

My hands were already getting numb from holding them up for so long, but the damned braid wouldn't come out.

I already had one of two ready, and I'm supposed to start on the hard side, this shouldn't be a problem!

In the mirror I can see how clearly, a strand escapes again undoing what it had done, rays...

I snort while I can hear the sound of the broken step and dad saying to fix it, I think they will celebrate his anniversary today.

let's see, this has to come out, the fifth time is the charm or I'll end up breaking something. Upstairs, he crosses, the one on the left to the right, don't get your fingers stuck, okay, I think I won't have to break anything, the fifth time was the charm.

Now I'll just put a lot of little bands (of colors) so that it doesn't come undone, leaving it like this, the same as the other one.

I see myself in the mirror one more time, I think I don't look so bad. and my backpack is already packed with things for the sleepover with grandpa. I can already taste the Jay-style burger with dads. Too bad I have to wait for that.

I take the stairs two at a time, avoiding the broken plank, to go to the kitchen and find Haley's argument with Mom. I think this could be part of our routine.

—Mom, there's a party at Andrew Adler's house tonight and they're all going to go.— she walks over to the table, where mom put his sandwich on him.

— Sounds so fun, but I have other plans — Mom replies.

Haley snorts — it's a big joke, but I'm talking about me.

— Ha, what great news — Alex murmurs sitting at the table.

— cute, you said you're going to your grandfather's night — mom serves water in my glass with the jug and proceeds to also serve my sisters and brother, who does not detach from his video game

— you see? that's the perfect thing about this, Andrew lives a couple of blocks from Grandpa and I thought he would go and...

mom denies — love, you got engaged

— But, I want to go — she continues insisting, with those big and adorable eyes — besides, every time I go with Grandpa Manny he eats me with his eyes all the time.

that's true, Manny often has those disturbing moments

— Maybe if you wore a bra... — Alex replies

— Alex — mom claims

— I support Haley on that, the bra is annoying, why does she have to have those metal things? - I speak, Alex is going to answer me - it's a rhetorical question, I know why they are, but we can live without them. I appreciate not having to deal with it yet, it's a problem for the Cassidy of the future.

— what?, I'm anxious to go with the grandfather. Family means everything to me — Alex says, turning around and remarking the last part to our older sister.

— Ha, yes because you don't have any friends. — Haley puts a piece of the sandwich in her mouth.

— No! — claims Alex — because I love grandfather. and he's getting old, who knows how many years he has left

Luke finally looks up from the game — will Grandpa die? — look at Alex

— Didn't they tell you?

— Alex, don't torture your brother! — mom approaches — no, your grandfather is fine

Luke relaxes, my dear sister approaches him and whispers in his ear — but not for long — causing her to get distracted and the game over music plays.

meanwhile dad was making noise at the bar, doing who knows what.

the sound of the doorbell makes us all turn — who could it be? — dad asks — are you waiting for someone special? — makes a change of voice, addressing mom, who smiles and walks to the door.

I stretch as much as I can to see who he is, and I barely manage to see mom covered by a large bouquet of flowers.

dad comes out of the kitchen eating chips.

so that was drinking from the bar?

I get up ignoring what's going on around me, with my plate and what's left of my sandwich. I open it and place all the fritters that I can, to cover it again. I return to my seat.

I finally take a big bite of the sandwich.

. . .

There was little left to go to the grandfather's house.

pajamas ready, toothbrush ready, hair tie ready. I need something more?

My m&m's! I rummage in my dresser among the drawers, here I put the little bottle of mini m&m's that Chris gave me.

Bingo! They'll be for when I see Haley trying to go to that party. Grandpa is very smart, I don't think he will let my sister get away with it and it will most likely be something fun to watch... for me.

° ° °

I go ahead and press the bell

— hello stinkers! — welcomes us

— grandfather! — Luke yells

— come in

I go ahead with Alex carrying our backpacks, while Haley stays behind.

Gloria appears with the baby in her arms — hello hello

I take a deep breath, smells like hamburger

Manny walks over to greet my sister, with a full glass of soda that he's holding like it's some of Mom's drinks. — Hi, how are you, Haley?

— Calm down now, Romeo — says the grandfather at the look of discomfort that my sister makes. — so ready to have fun! — Grandpa rubs his hands and looks down at my little brother, who looks like he hasn't forgotten what Alex told him this morning. — that?

Luke proceeds to hug him — I love you grandpa and I will never forget you.

— Okay — he pats him on the back — calm down, champ. His gaze shifts to Haley. — This she's a sleepover. where is your pajamas?

— is in my backpack, I have to talk to you about something grandfather

— wants to go to a party with Dylan grandfather — speaks faster Alex, beating him

— Shut up Alex! — Alex makes a smug noise, smiling as he picks up a glass and pours himself a soda. — It's at my friend Andrew's house — Haley proceeds to tell Grandpa — he lives three streets from here

— you arrive walking

— clear! And I wouldn't ask you this because I like coming to your house, but it's an important party and I...

— Yes, yes — the grandfather cuts her — if someone invites you, of course you don't want to insult him

— exact! — ooh girl

— It's good that you agree — he pats her on the shoulder and walks away from her, leaving my sister with us, unable to understand.

She smiles and proceeds to write a message, to Dylan I guess — oh my god, I didn't think it would be that easy.

I share a look with Alex, she nods and brings Haley back to reality — I think you didn't understand what just happened cute

just as she finishes, she can hear Grandpa yelling at her to put on her pajamas in the background. She opens her eyes understanding the situation.

Manny approaches again — it will be a pleasure for you to change in my room — Grandpa returns with a water dispenser and splashes Manny's face, who complains.

I go to the refreshments and help myself a little.

° ° °

I love Jay's night, my grandfather makes the best burgers with fries. crispy potatoes.

We were all at the kitchen table playing cards, Grandpa explained the game about twice before we started because both Haley and Luke didn't understand. I actually understand better.

— nah, I have nothing — the grandfather lowers the cards to the table closing his turn.

— I think I have a good pair — Gloria sings, moving the two cards.

— of course — the grandfather murmurs and Gloria silences him somewhat embarrassed with a "shhh"

— I have zero — lower your cards Alex

— I don't think I have anything either. — Haley places her cards on the table, only she places them so that we can see her game.

— it's a joke? — asks the grandfather — is cumshot

— oh really? — My sister gets excited, we all exclaim to her that I win, I for my part leave the cards next to my chips (the ones I didn't bet) while she screams with emotion and picks up her mutiny. — You know what? I think I deserve a soda — she gets up and walks to her grandfather's bar.

— Well done Haley — Luke yells at her.

— Did you see that? And he didn't even see his cards — Alex speaks

— I don't know how he does it — answers Gloria

I pull my m&m's out of the pocket of my pajama pants (yes, my pajamas have pockets, which is why I chose them. It's the same clincher I use when Mom wants to buy me dresses) and proceed to try to rip the wrapper off with my teeth.

my grandfather watches me and gets up to go to I don't know where. Gloria reaches out her hand, passes them to her, and opens them with her fingernails.

Chocolate!, well, now that everyone saw that she had them, I had to share some.

As Gloria took our cards to shuffle and re-deal, Grandpa came up behind Haley. Caught

0 to 1 in favor grandpa.

I pop a few chocolates into my mouth and savor until they melt. we return to the game

° ° °

Cowboy movie time, snacks and warm blankets.

Alex and I shared an armchair, I serving as a pillow for my sister, who was calmly reading her book

what? I don't always hate her. we can have warm moments.

In the background she could clearly hear the lullaby Gloria was singing to Lily as she rocked her. but the poor thing only cried

— Oh, I don't understand, why doesn't she fall asleep? — Gloria mentions tired of her singing not working.

— I have a theory — my sister says as she turns a page in her book, I give her a gentle push and laugh, hoping Gloria won't hear me.

— here is the movie! —Finally, Grandpa arrives with Luke —Manny, why don't you make some popcorn? — Manny takes the package of popcorn that Jay gives him and goes to the kitchen, the grandfather walks until he is behind the chair where Haley is lying with an annoyed face, next to Gloria — were you looking for this? — pulls out my sister's boots, throwing them at her

she gets up upset — did you take my boots?

— no, I took your freedom, I'm sorry. It is not your night - he answers

— Why do you treat me like this? I just wanted to go to that party for about two hours. she would be back by now. — she takes her boots and walks annoyed out of the room — would she have killed you?!

Gloria gives Grandpa a look.

— He's just like her mother — he says.

0 to 2 in favor grandpa.

Gloria gets up and goes with him — why are you treating Haley like that?

— me?, she behaves like a fool

— oh, you take it very personal. When I was Haley's age, I loved my grandfather, but I wanted to go out to parties and be with boys.

— I know. I know. Also Clare. —he pauses—and Mitchell, but you know if you try to put something on top of me, you're going to lose.

— So what? Now you're going to turn this into a bet?

— I try to keep my dwelling high, that's all. Who knows how many nights like this I'll have left — Luke runs into a big plate of potatoes. before the last sentence; my little brother, who was still standing after leaving the snack, widens his eyes at his response.

— I miss you grandpa! — Luke runs to hug Grandpa for the second time so far this night

— what does this child have tonight? — He gets rid of it — he goes to the kitchen and helps Manny, I'll go there after a while.

— It's great that I want to spend time with your granddaughter, but is this the way?

grandpa sighs — good

— you are a good grandfather! — Gloria celebrates him, however, grandfather walks towards the back exit that goes to the patio — where are you going?, she's upstairs

— I know

Gloria glances over to where Alex and I are sitting, and we both shrug.

0 to 1 in favor of Gloria? How would this count?

while we think, we can hear how the grandfather speaks to Dylan and later they both enter the house.

Haley, who also listened, runs down the stairs until she is in front of Grandpa.

— thank you very much grandfather, we will return at 11:00

— I'm going to track you

—I don't doubt it - my sister smiles at him

— what does it smell like? - asks her boyfriend

— Jay combo, help yourself, there's a lot left - offers the grandfather

— Ah, combo Jay because his name is Jay, luxury

I can see how Manny observes the scene annoyed, in short, he doesn't like Dylan. he mutters something I don't understand, while he shakes his head.

— If you want, I'll serve you a little — Gloria tells him. I get up from my seat, and stretch a little.

haley open her eyes

— yes, of course Mrs. Pritchett

— what about the party? Haley asks.

— We can go in a minute, just... — she is distracted by the television — wow, don't make things up! The gunman, I adore this movie!

— Dylan — my sister claims — the party

— oh, but... they are Cowboys

by this time Gloria already came with a plate served with the delicious hamburger with parents, she gives it to Dylan who takes it with pleasure. — don't face it Haley, they never grow up.

— I'm going to the kitchen for an espresso, does anyone need anything? Manny asks.

— No thanks — Alex replies.

I raise my hand and Grandpa looks at me — is it too much to ask for another burger or is it too late?

— Eating more causes you nightmares Cassy — Alex answers me

— It would be worth it for that hamburger — I answered.

Grandpa shakes his head — save it for tomorrow

— Okay...— I give up.

I walk over to the table where Luke had left the potatoes. they didn't say he couldn't eat chips.

From one moment to the next, my uncles had arrived with her drunk friend of hers, we were all watching the movie, except Manny, who saw Haley feeding Dylan popcorn.

____

Hello hello, I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to surprise them with a marathon, but when I started writing the episode while watching the series, the page I use started having problems, so I had to cancel it. I also hope to update the next chapter often.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3 I remind you that English is not my main language, any mistake please let me know, thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 855 22
in which Gianni and Aniya make Julie and the phantoms imagines because ✨yeah ✨
120K 2.4K 42
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’‘π’π’Šπ’π’• π’Šπ’ π’“π’–π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ..." 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’–π’“π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ π’šπ’π’– π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒔...
10.2K 137 102
α΄‡ΚŸΚκœ±Ιͺα΄€Ι΄ (α΄€α΄…α΄Š.) β€’ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛΙͺᴠᴇ; α΄…Ιͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄α΄‡ΚŸΚ ΙͺɴꜱᴘΙͺʀᴇᴅ; α΄˜α΄‡α΄€α΄„α΄‡κœ°α΄œΚŸ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄› β€’ ᴊᴜʟΙͺᴇᴛ κœ°Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄„Κœ Κœα΄€α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄› ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡. α΄€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸκœ°Κ€Ιͺᴇɴᴅ, α΄€ α΄Šα΄Κ™ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€...
82.3K 1.4K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŽπ… 𝐌𝐘 πŒπŽπƒπ„π‘π π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ '𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 ππ‘πˆπ“π‚π‡π„π“π“'