GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Battle between Alpha Brothers

910 15 54
By adamabyss12

Nightmare Mode Dust, as well as the others, even Righteous and Hollow, look at the battle between JustSystematic and 100, as the 2 Alphatale Brothers, the oldest and middle child are fighting against one another, both filled with so much negativity and rage, as they looked at one another. JustSystematic smiled, as he spoke out to 100.

"So...Samson...how does it feel, to be blind to what you have become?! To become mama's mindless and obedient pet dog?"

100, not appreciating the question that he has heard from JustSystematic, roared out at him.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

100 charged at JustSystematic, who then does the same to 100 himself, as both of their hands locked against each other, and luckily, as JustSystematic is now much taller and larger, he is able to handle against 100's size and strength. 100 shrieks and roars, as JustSystematic then knees 100 in the gut, before grabbing him at the shoulders and throwing him up into the air, and he then flies up to meet with him once again. 100 looks, and sees JustSystematic coming fast, and when that happened, he fired his Pure Uncontrollable Blast at JustSystematic. But JustSystematic has a trick of his own. He opened all 3 of his mouths, and a purple bright light appeared inside of each of them, before he fired his attack. This attack is called the God Breath, which is simply much more upgraded versions of the God Eyes. All 3 red mouths fired the purple blasts of energy, and used it to counter the Pure Uncontrollable Blast, which is shocking to anyone else, due to the fact that the Pure Uncontrollable Blast can outclass even the most strongest attack, with the exception of the MainFrame Cannon, Glitch Eyes, and the Orb of Utter Destruction.

But JustSystematic then teleported behind 100, as he then launched his black strings. It is not the Master Cables this time, for after a little bit, JustSystematic was able to evolve the power of the cables. These strings are now called the Grandmaster Wires. It works similarly to the Master Cables, but has some additional effects. The moment that the Grandmaster Wires latched around 100, Blue Mastery is initiated, forcing the Object or person into a forced state of binding, freezing 100 in time, space, and reality. The affects of Fatal's Red Strings is then activated, as the wires then began to burn 100 badly, causing unimaginable suffering to him, as burn marks began to appear all over 100's body. Then, the final effects of Blue Mastery began to activate once again, this time, it is combined with the affects of Error's Blue Strings, as he drains 100's power. Unfortunately, 100 ripped the wires off of him, and punched JustSystematic so hard, he is sent into Mars, and broke the entire planet apart. JustSystematic then crashed into an asteroid, as he is now onto the Asteroid Belt. He stood up, and 100 came crashing down, as JustSystematic narrowed his eyes, and fired a Distortion Ray at 100, causing an explosion that is of a 1-mile Radius, but 100 survived and grabbed onto JustSystematic, who then used his speed to thin his body and slid out of his hands. Then, he made multiple misshapen bones to attack 100 with, summoning multiple hundreds of hands at the same time, and fired more Distortion Rays at 100. But he was still fine, which made JustSystematic more angrier. But he smiled wickedly, as he spoke out.

"Okay then!! Let's try this!!!"

JustSystematic raised one of his hands into the air, and began to utilize the power of Fatal_Error's Copy n' Paste, and Error404's Pixel Manipulation. All of a sudden, appearing before JustSystematic, are pixels and codes intertwining and wavering together, as a copy of Classic Sans appeared, and then Fell!Sans, Flowerfell, Swap, Cross, and countless other Sanses and Papyruses.

This is JustSystematic's power called Data Soldiers, where he uses a combination of Fatal's Code Copying powers and Error404's Pixel Manipulation powers in order to make coded copies of the originals, and are capable of doing just as much damage as their originals, only that they lack a will of their own, and only obey JustSystematic's commands, the hint proven by JustSystematic's first command.

"Attack 100, my slaves!!! Rip him to shreds!!!"

The Data Soldiers, by JustSystematic's command, charged at him, as they attacked using bones, blasters, and blue magic. Their attacks hit 100 everywhere at once, as 100 endures through all the attacks. A Seraphim Sans fired his Gun at 100 and punched him a few times in the face, an Ultra Sans fired blasts of red energy from his hands and mouth, a Geno Sans fired his Gaster Blasters, along with GlitchDust Sans, Killer Sans, Glitchtale Sans, and Nightmare More Sans, as they attacked 100 with all of their might. But 100 grabbed onto the Data Soldiers, and used his Hug of Death, as he crushed all of the soldiers into bone dust, before he went back on all 4s and roared out at the top of his lungs.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

JustSystematic stepped back a little bit, as he then fired his Grandmaster Wires at 100, in order to try and bring him down. But 100 grabbed onto the Wires, and pulled onto the hands, which landed down onto the ground, before moving out of the way, as the 2 pairs of hands began to punch at 100 in various places, despite the fact that JustSystematic is not moving at all from his position. Even when 100 is able to grab onto 2 of them, the other 2 will punch at 100, and it does not help the fact that in this current form, JustSystematic is stronger then 100, and thus, is able to deal more damage then him...at least temporarily. But suddenly, 100 roared in pure rage, as he then crushed the hands and threw them away, as well as biting onto the other 2 hands, leaving holes in the palms, as the hands healed, and looked at 100, as red lightning began to spark and shoot out from his body. A red lightning hit JustSystematic on the chest, and it hurts him, but JustSystematic snarled, as he spoke out.

"That is it, enough of your goddamn tantrums, you immature pissbaby!!!"

Back on Earth...a minute after 100's launched...

GlitchDust and the others are looking up, as Dust then turned back into his normal forms, before he then spoke out.

"Okay, so we got a JustSystematic on our side, huh? Well, we need to take the time to figure out a plan!"

Nightmare Sans then spoke.

"Plan?! What kind of plan?! 100 is far too strong for us to deal against!! We can't just simply think of a plan like this!!! I doubt that whatever that we can think of will not work on 100, especially since he can kill Shattered!!"

Righteous then spoke out.

"Except that there is one plan that we can use. 100 is able to grow in power due to his own rage. But me and Ink...my Ink...we can grow in power by consuming. I have an idea. While JustSystematic and 100 are busy fighting against one another, me and Ink will go to different Multiverses and consume them to gain much more power. We'll try and come back as soon as possible, and hopefully, our increased power will be enough for us to deal with 100 enough to try and take him down."

Everyone is a bit uneasy of this being able to work or not, but they nodded their heads at both Righteous and Hollow, as Hollow spoke out.

"Well, this will be fun in making sure that giant son of a bitch pays for what he has done!!!"

Dream then spoke out.

"Just be careful, and see come back as soon as possible."

Righteous nodded, as he and Hollow then teleported to different Multiverses to try consuming as many as possible. Although Righteous will have his right arm to be able to help him with where he needs to go, and at least, will be able to help him with the problem that everyone will now have, being able to help him choose which place to go to that will help him deal against the wrath of 100. After all, 100 is a being that is able to grow in power, so the 2 Polothorns need to do the same thing when it involves 100.

Dust clenched his fist, as he made his DT Trident, thinking of how he is going to have to deal against this new Alphatale entity. He looks down at the ground, and he then spoke out.

"I think we are going to need some help in this, and that is to those that will take Righteous and Hollow's. Dream, is Reaper and Seraphim still around?"

Dream looks and spoke out.

"I...yes, they should be around."

Dust then spoke out.

"Get them and bring them to our location as fast as possible, in case 100 decides to come back down to Earth and take us on again. After all, we need to buy some time for both Righteous and Hollow to get back from the tasks that they need to do."

Dream nodded his head, as he then spreads his wings, and flies back into the underground as fast as he can, in order to go and find both Reaper and Seraphim. Of course, he'll find Reaper first, since he is a very powerful and very experienced individual and is capable of fighting against even the likes of Error himself. Then, he'll go to Seraphim next, and although Seraphim and Reaper are not that strong compared to 100, they are needed in this, due to the fact that they might have some chance to try and hold 100 back long enough.

Dust gripped his Trident tightly, as he held his chest, feeling the power of his Nightmare Mode coursing through him, waiting for himself to cooldown so he does not go into overheat next time. Vivian then grabs onto one of Dust's hands, and she seemed to be very nervous of this, as she spoke out.

"Dust...do...do you think that...we can win against 100, all by ourselves? You...you've seen how strong he is, right?"

Dust nodded his head as he sighed, in which he then spoke out.

"Honestly...I don't know if we are in fact able to beat him or not. But even so...we can't just give up now. We still have a lot to do in order to take down 100. Righteous and Hollow are the best chance that we have in being able to take him down. All that we just need to is too wait and buy time for both Righteous and Hollow to come back. After all, they are extremely powerful in their own ways, and they are physically stronger then their own superiors. So...we need to rely on them. But for now, we are gonna need Reaper and Seraphim in their place."

Vivian nodded, as she hugged Dust in one of his arms, as she looks up, in order to see when 100 is coming, and the fact that she hopes that the 2 other godlike or rather deity Sanses come here on time in order to face off against 100, as she has no idea how long that they can take this.

Later...

Dream was able to come back from Underground...and forgot that they are now inside of the Omega Timeline, in which he is able to bring them to fight.

Reaper and Seraphim are now here, ready to fight against 100 when he returns. Reaper then looks at Dream, and spoke out to him.

"So...let me get this straight. We are going against another Alphatale brother that we don't know of...who is empowered by rage, and we need to fight against him?"

Dream nodded, as Dust spoke out.

"Well, that's one way to put it. And admittedly, it is gonna be a very dangerous task, as 100 is able to outclass even Error404 himself in base form. Forget Error404 being the strongest Sans, 100 is the strongest here, unless there is someone more powerful then him that is able to take 100!"

Seraphim narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"I remember facing against that hulking behemoth before. He and I fought against once another in the past. And I almost got my bones handed to me. Kept getting stronger and overpowered me. Well, hopefully you know what you are gonna be doing, Dust, because we are in for a very suicidal task at hand."

Dust nodded his head, as he then looks up at the sky, and he narrowed his eyes, waiting for the Beast of Rage to come down and fight against them. He clenched his fist, and he then spoke out.

"Okay, we need to wait...and once we see him, attack with everything that we have. We do not give him the time to try and kill all of us at once. And hopefully, we can distract him long enough for Righteous and Hollow to get back."

Reaper and Seraphim nodded, as Seraphim!Chara took control and made the Real Knife appear in Seraphim's hand, as Reaper held his scythe in hand and got ready to fight 100. Dust, feeling like he can use it now, then activated his Nightmare Mode, purple flames danced around Dust again this time, as Dream then made his Spear appear in his hands. Nightmare then made his tentacles erupt from his back, as Vivian made fireballs above her hand. Phantom Papyrus appeared beside Dust, as VHS Sans and Last Breath got ready, as the red slash and hands appeared. Dust clenched his fist, as he then looked up to see when 100 is coming down. He does not know when Righteous and Hollow will come back, he just hopes that it will be quick enough. And hopefully, as well, Systematic can still help fight back...and that is if he has not become unconscious.

Reaper Sans looks up, as he then senses something up above. He clenched his fist, as he then spoke out.

"Dust...I think that 100 is coming down right now."

This made Dust turn around to look at Reaper and he looks up this time, and sure enough, 100 is coming down, with JustSystematic at the front. It looks as if 100 has tackled JustSystematic and is sending them both to the ground. That is not good.
Dust held the Scythe in his hand, as he then spoke out loud.

"Everyone, get ready!!"

100, glowing red, came down and crashed into the ground, as an explosion of DT erupted from the crash sight, which is of immense, but it is far away, due to the fact that 100 crashed someplace else far away. The explosion is so large that it is the size of a continent. Then, a powerful strike was heard, as JustSystematic is shown to be launched into the air, and crashed next to the group. JustSystematic tried to stand up...but the transformation then ended, as Systematic returned again. This made Dust and the others looked at the sight, as Dust then spoke out.

"Uh oh. That is not good at all, isn't it?"

Nightmare then spoke out.

"No, of course it's not."

Then, a red glowing dot appeared, as he then began to charge down at the group, who then jumped away, as 100 crashed down, the entire continent that everyone is on began to fracture and crack all over, as earthquakes are being formed. The group look, and they saw that 100 has now turned into a redder color, and he has an aura so hot that even the grass on the ground began to scorch and burn up, despite the fact that the grass is not dried up all of this time.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

100 roared so loud that everyone felt a powerful blast of sound and heat. Dream and Nightmare felt their vessels break even more then before, although they both healed it again, Reaper made a black hole in front of him to absorb the attack, and has Seraphim behind him. VHS Sans got shook by the power of the loud shout, and both Nightmare Mode Dust and Vivian were shook as well. Dust then spoke out

"Okay, maybe we should have rethought our priorities for a little bit, right?"

100 then began to charge at the group, as he became much more hotter by the second of getting close. He then slammed his fists into the ground, and everyone got out of the way, and this time, Mount Ebott exploded by the power of 100's fists, as everyone teleported next to a city that GlitchDust remembers all too well.

"Oh great, of course it has to be the place that I live in. Well...no matter."

Dust looks up at the glowing dot that is 100, as he then jumped into the city, and caused extremely high magnitude earthquakes felt all over the Earth. Nightmare Mode Dust and everyone else looked up at 100, as he spoke out.

"Here he comes!!!"

Dust's own eyes shined a bit redder, as he felt his DT increasing far greater then before. 100 then tries to punch the group, but they got out of the way very fast, as 100 missed, while Seraphim slashed at 100 with the Real Knife, causing 100 to experience immense agony. 100 roared, as he then punched Seraphim hard, and sends him into a building. Nightmare Sans then tries to use his tentacles to pierce 100 in the skull, and he succeeded in doing that, but 100 did not get bothered by it, as he them grabbed onto the tentacles, and slams him all over the place, before he slammed him down to the ground. Nightmare Sans, although he is getting stronger work negativity, could not match the strength that 100 possesses, as he then slammed his fist into Nigntmare, splattering his body all over the place, as Nightmare then reformed elsewhere, with Dream launching spears at 100 and exploding them upon contact with him. But 100 shrugged off the attack like it is nothing and attacked Dream. He then tried to use his new claws at Dream in order to the and cut him, but Dream avoided the attack as quickly as possible, as Vivian, who is likely the most resistant to fire, due to her magic involving fire, launched fireballs at 100, and even used her fiery Jinx at him. But 100 got even more annoyed then before, as he then turns to Vivian and tried to stomp on her, only for Vivian to got into the ground and avoid the attack, as 100 missed her.

VHS Sans made a dangerous smile, as he then fired his Gaster Blasters at 100, who simply ignores it like he does not feel it on his body at all. VHS Sans then warped reality in a way, as 100 is now upside down onto the ground that has also flipped, and VHS Sans swung his slash at 100, causing immense agony to him. But 100 didn't get bothered this much, as he then hits 100 and sends him down. Although this did not kill VHS Sans, due to being a glitch, he can still feel pain, and that pain hurts like a hell unlike any other.

Last Breath also took the chance to go against 100, as he fired everything that he has at him. He launched red blasts of energy, orange bombs, yellow bullets, cyan strings, blue buzzsaw blades, and even purple spikes. He did all that he could to take on 100. All of the attacks did somewhat hurt 100, but 100 is so blinded with rage that he does not seem to acknowledge the attacks that is coming at him. 100 then glowed blue, as he is sent into the air, and Last Breath fired a combined rainbow blast at him. The blast hit 100, and made him explode. But 100 was sent back down, and caused a shockwave that launched Last Breath away, making him crash into a building.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

100 roared, as Reaper then took his turn. He began to slash at 100 using his scythe, in hopes that he is able to bring him down. But 100 is able to handle the power of the Scythe without issue. He then tried to attack Reaper, but he flies into the air and launched black bones at 100, hurting him, but pissing him off even more then ever before. Reaper then looks and sees that 100 is about to fire his Pure Uncontrollable Blast once again, this time at Reaper Sans, and then, 100 fired it, in order to try and destroy Reaper. But Reaper manage to gain a new truck up his sleeve, and he is something that his Gaster gave to him before Chara had done something to him.

He was able to make a Reaper Blaster for Reaper Sans to use, as the giant blaster fired a black beam of dark energy at 100's blast, and collided with it. But the Pure Uncontrollable Blast did not lose against the single blaster, and easily overpowered it. Reaper, thankfully, landed back down, as 100 began to have red lighting spark off of him. But Reaper got mad, and the red lighting instead vanished into Reaper, as he is like a black hole. Reaper then looks up at 100, and summoned dark clones to fight for him, and are able to distract 100 for a time. But 100, then shouted.

"HRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The dark clones dispersed, as 100 looks at Reaper, who is still able to fight against him. Surprisingly, he is able to stand his ground against 100 much greater then the others. 100 snarled, as he charged at Reaper, but before he could attack him, Gaster Blastermination then fired at 100, sending him away with millions of supernovas behind the attack. Reaper was surprised, before he turned and looked at Nigntmare Mode Dust, who has his Scythe in hand, and began to slash at 100, as the slashes struck at him. He then fired spears and tridents out of complete nowhere and attacked 100, as well as launch fireballs and more Gaster Blasters at him, all so that he can try and put him down. Nightmare Mode Dust narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"Did that do it?"

As if to answer, 100 burst out of the ground and roared, as the ground began to melt, due to 100's heat turning the pavement into molten rock. Reaper and Dust stepped back, along with Nightmare and Dream, as Nightmare spoke out to everyone.

"What does it take to bring down this monstrosity?!"

Dream held his spear into the air, as 100 then charged at him. But before he could get to then, Al of a sudden...Black Cables erupted and ensnared 100, as everyone turned to see who it is that has made them appear...and too their shock, it is none other then Systematic, who has been able to recover from the attack, with Systematic speaking out.

"This is between you and me, 100."

Systematic then made a glitchy portal, and threw 100 into it with his floating hands, before he went into the portal as well. But Nightmare, Dream, Nightmare Mode Dust, Vivian, and Last Breath also followed suit, as they went inside of the portal itself, bringing them into the MainFrame. They landed into the dark abyss, as Systematic began to resume his fight against 100 once again. And needless to say, 100 is not happy with Systematic coming out of complete nowhere and ruining his rampage. He will make him pay for getting in his way soon enough. But Error404, who is in control of Systematic, who will be the one to make him pay first, and honestly, he is surprised that he is able to handle against the might of 100, due to the fact that he is in a form that is stronger then some of his forms.

For Error404, even if he had been Error666, he'd have a much harder time fighting against 100 then ever before. And Systematic, he is simply stronger then that...and Error404 did overestimate the power of this form. He assumed that it is around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's strength...but the thing is...it is underneath the strength of this form. In fact, it sends to be able to match the power of the normal B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in base form, at the start before he gets powered up. And that is the only reason he can stand a chance against his brother.

Systematic launched multiple punches at very fast speeds at 100, who got hit by a lot of them. 100 stepped back, before Systematic spoke out to 100.

"Are you ready for round 2?"

100 roared, as he then charged at his younger brother, who then does the same, and is surprisingly fast, in spite of his large size, as 100 and Systematic locked hands with one another, with Systematic struggling to handle the strength of his older brother, who is continuing to get stronger then ever before, and not helpful by the fact that 100 is like a berserker. He ignores pain in order to take on Systematic's assault, and needless to say, Systematic has no idea how much he can take.

Systematic raised one of his hands, and fired a blast of energy from the palm, which hits 100 in the face, but 100 got even more pissed off then before, his bones beginning to marker from the DT, yet is healing and still held together. He charged at Systematic, as Systematic blocked the attack, only for 100 to head butt him in the head, which made Systematic stumble backwards a little bit, before he then summoned bones and fired them at 100, which stabbed him all over the place, the bones being red, black, and blue, and even black with green code all over it. 100 is then ensnared by the black cables, but 100 ripped them off of him and charged at Systematic, who then spoke out.

"Oh no you don't!!!"

Systematic fired a God Ray at 100, but 100 opened his mouth and ate the God Ray like it is his breakfast today, before he then went in front of Systematic and punched him in the chest, stabbing him painfully. 100 smiled, as he thought that he has gotten him. But then...when that happened...

All of a sudden, a very powerful shockwave erupted from Systematic, as 100 is then launched backwards and landed onto the ground. The others held their ground, and they looked at Systematic, and they are shocked at what they are seeing before their eyes, in what is happening to the triple fusion form of the Errors.

Out of complete nowhere, the clothes of Systematic began to change. The white sweater and scarf began to change, with the both of them becoming black, with the number, 404, changing to red and blue, with the 4 blue and the 0 red. The black jacket that he is wearing also changed, the color changed to a blue color, while the front red parts stayed the same, a red hood with black fluff on the end parts of the coat also appeared, having now appeared over the skull of the entity, the shadows cover the top part of Systematic's face, where the eye sockets are at. The pants, however, remained the same color, but the slippers are now changed, with one red and one blue. The hands of the entity remained the same as well. But the skull of Systematic...changed. The left side of the skull became a light grey color, and this time, the right side of the skull also changed, now becoming a blue color, the 3 pairs of teeth having stayed red. Code began to fill the eye sockets, which are now each a purple color, as well as on the sweater and scarf, just like Fatal_Error's own clothing. The dots on the sides of the entity also gained a purple circle of its own with a red 4, and then...3 more pairs of hand now appeared, giving Systematic a total of 8 hands. And coming out from the back, are wings. The wings are a bit more larger then a normal B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form, and this time, is almost a blue color instead of a black color, with purple veins-like markings all over the wings, the same ones on the skull of Systematic. The wings each have a black circle and a purple gem in the center of the black spots, and there are a total of 8 wings on the new form that Systematic now has. This form...it is an entirely new form, one of the newest strongest forms that Systematic has in his possession. This form is simply known, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, which is exactly what it sounds like. And now...his power is far more greater then ever.

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic stepped forward, his very power shakes the entire MainFrame, as he looks down at his hands, and clenched his fists, as he then spoke out.

"Now we are talking. I never thought that a transformation like this would happen. But it seems it has now. So...100...are you ready to die?"

100, looking at Systematic, roared in pure rage, as he charged at his younger brother, in hopes to kill him for real.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

100 roared, as he charged at Systematic. But this time, Systematic was able to catch both of 100's fists with 2 of his hands, and now, used the other 3 pairs to punch Systematic repeatedly, as 100 felt a big amount of pain this time, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic looks at 100 with seething rage, yet he remained perfectly calm. He then smacked 100 away, as he looks down at his hands, and he then spoke out.

"This power...it is incredible...far greater then ever before. It is stronger then the Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form, although still weaker then the Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form itself. Oh well."

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic smirked, as he remembers the power of Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y.

It has been such a very long time since he had been inside of this form that he had forgotten how strong it is. But B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic does not care, as this is all he needs for now. And right now...he is going to use it on order to kill 100, and that is if he is able to kill him.

100 roared at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, and charges at him, but B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic manipulated the MainFrame itself, and made the ground erupt tendrils out from the top, and ensnared 100. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic smirked, as he flexed his fingers, and dark blue claws erupted. They are called the MainFrame Claws, which now appeared when he transformed into the B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form, and with them, can slice through code of other beings as if they are nothing. They sliced and slashed at 100, cutting through his body effortlessly, as 100 roared in agony. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic is not done yet. He then clenched his fist, and punched into 100, as a red glow is shown to be inside of 100's chest...before he exploded, destroying a lot of Hyperverses with the powerful explosion. It is a technique that he created called Data Grenade, where he condenses Magic into one of his hands, he thrusts it into the chest of his opponent, and then explode on command. Unfortunately, only one bomb can be placed inside of the opponent at a time, and takes a little while to be usable again.

He looks at 100, as rage fueled his very night, and charged at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic. However, B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic then flies into the air, and spoke out.

"Hypernova!!!"

From the eyes of the wings, purple beams of energy erupted and fired out and attacks 100. He got hit full blast with all 8 of them, as the beams ended up cutting into reality, showing the Twisted Thrones and the TransVoid, and he wasn't even trying, as well as countless, most likely trillions of Hyperverses being destroyed by the Hypernova, erased and deleted from existence. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic blinked, as he spoke out.

"Woah, I gotta be carful with that. Who knows what kind of horrible damage that it will do."

But 100 was not done with him, as he roared out yet again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His shout became so great that he is able to push back the countless Hyperverses that are still around, as well as destroy the ones that got too close to him. 100 charges at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, his very stomps cause a huge tidal wave effect on the ground, as he tries to grab B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, but B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic increases the space, as he extended it inside the MainFrame, making 100 much more far away then before. Then, B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic held all 8 of his hands out, as he then suddenly used another new power, called Dark Nova, which is a black hole type of move in which B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic can use to suck an opponent into it, and then explodes like a supernova, causing massive damage. However, it takes a rather long time to charge up and use to the full potential of his power, but 100 is luckily far enough away. 100 tried to charge at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, who then used his powers to fire the Hypernova beams at 100, and although 100 did get hit by one of them, he did not pay attention to the attack and still tries to attack B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, but luckily, the attack was executed, and 100 got sucked into the attack, which is a blue sphere of sorts with a red outline, and when 100 went inside the attack, it exploded with a powerful detonation, as a lot of Hyperverses and Multiverses got caught in the blast. And 100 took insane damage, as he lost many parts of his body. But unfortunately for B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, 100 is not done with the fight yet. He then regrew some of his limbs that were most in the battle, his teeth became sharper then before, and the skeleton's body is now much more red then before, now making the DT runes on his body unnoticeable at first, before the runes began to glow white, and 100 roared into the air, ready for battle once more.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

100 roared far louder, as even more Hyperverses for destroyed in the shout. Systematic skidded back a little bit, as 100 charged at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, who then does the same, and locked hand with him. But this time, 100 has grown far more stronger, and now requires B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic to use all 8 of his hands instead of using his 2 hands, meaning that he can now no longer use a single pair. He needs all 8 to match 100's newfound strength. Then hit each other with claws, head butted against one another, and damage each other so much that it is impossible to know who is truly winning against the other, as they kept on healing the damage. 100 tries to bite B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, but he teleported out of the way, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic began to sweat, seeing how powerful that he is starting to become. And needless to say, it is making B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic worried. He has no idea how much he can stand his chance against his own older brother, as his power is now starting to surpass B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic's former superior might before. But as 100 charged at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic...

All of a sudden, a powerful, purple explosion erupted, and hits 100, causing harm to him, despite the fact that the attack was weaker then 100's own strength. As that happens...a voice spoke out.

"Hehehehehe...it seems that we finally meet again...100."

It is a voice that 100 knows all too well. When he turned to see the source...he is enraged by who he is seeing before his very eyes.

Infected Sans smirked at the sight of 100 before his eyes, as he appeared inside of the MainFrame, in which B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic is fighting against him. He swung his axe a little bit, as he then ran forward towards 100, and used his God Breaker power, and slashed at 100, causing a lot of agony to him. But 100 punched Infected and sends him backwards, only for more of the Wisps to hit and explode onto 100, and needless to say, the agony that 100 is feeling is very bad, as well as severely pissing him off even  more then before. 100 slammed both of his hands to the ground, causing a powerful ripple and a shockwave that is able to launch Infected backwards, who responds by firing his Feral Bonee, and nicked 100 in the cheek, as 100 began to feel an infection coursing through him, only for 100 to use his DT to get rid of it. Infected jumped next to B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic, who then spoke out.

"Didn't think you had such an extreme makeover, Willy~."

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic narrows his eyes, as he then spoke out.

"I am not here to make you amused. Why are you here?"

Infected smiled, as he spoke out.

"Simple...I want to do nothing more then to make 100 pay for humiliating me from before. After all...the only one that gets to make you suffer...is me."

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic rolled his eyes, as he spoke out to him.

"Whatever you say, Infected."

They then turned to 100, who tries to charge at them yet again, only for a powerful beam of energy to hit 100, and a chain to send him flying away. This made B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic and Infected turn to see the source of the sudden attack. And needless to say, they are very surprised at what they are seeing before their eyes.

Omnipotent Sans appeared as well, as he holds the Book of Eyes in his hand, but looks at 100 in the eyes, as he then flared hard at the entity.

"It appears that we have arrived a little bit too late."

The other Sans nodded, and it is none other then the creation of Error404, who he has made to act as his puppet king.

King Multiverse smiled, as he sees the fight between B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic and 100 continue. He then spoke out.

"Well...how about we make this more interesting for the 4 of us, shall we?"

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic and Infected looked, as Infected spoke out.

"Oh goodie. More visitors. Hello brother."

Omnipotent said nothing, 100 then began to charge at them, only for Nightmare Sans to come out of complete nowhere and smack 100 away. Although he is still not as strong as 100, and forever will be weaker compared to him, he still has enough strength to go up against him, and when that happened, Nightmare turned to the Alphatale Brothers and King Multiverse, as he then spoke out.

"You 4 better think of a plan, fast, because we are gonna need to take this thing down!!"

Nightmare goes to fight 100, along with the other members of the group, as they began to launch their attacks at 100 and do as much as they can to keep him at bay. Nightmare Mode Dust's Determination kept on growing as the fight continued.

"Okay, so while they hold 100 back, we need to think of something and fast, because they cannot hold him back for long."

Omnipotent said, as King Multiverse speaks out.

"Agreed, since it is ruining the Multiverse that I am ruling, and I refuse to let some brute take what belongs to me away."

Infected smiled, as he spoke out.

"Perhaps we can use one of my Wisps in a manner that can cause enough damage to make Samson rever back to his weak and pathetic self. After all, I like to hear its screams."

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic looked at Infected with disgust, as he then spoke out.

"We are not here for your sadism, Infected. We are here for-"

Then, a Pure Uncontrollable Blast erupted, and all 4 of them barely for out of the way, as DT electricity appeared as well, and near hit them. But then...a blast hit them...but it didn't do any thing, and when the lighting hit them...the damage was taken away. This made all of them shocked, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic spoke out.

"Hey...what the..."

But as that happened...a voice spoke out.

"Hello...William."

This made B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic stop, as he knows they voice anywhere. He then turns around to see where it is that the voice had came from...and he is shocked to see who it is that has appeared, someone who he thought has died a very long time ago in the past.

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y Systematic's eyes widened at the sight, as he is unable to believe in his own eyes. And at the sight of the Sans before him, and recognizing who it is...he then spoke out.

"Adam..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 37 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...
1.8K 88 9
"I am no ordinary "Sans" you see. My name is Forbidden. And this name is my whole existence to the different world that I once came from. I should s...
84.7K 2.9K 39
|UNDER EDITING| Killer was loyal to stay within Nightmare's team, little to no emotion with no worries, until he stumbled across a beautiful alternat...
1.3K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...