Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

Da MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... Altro

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 11

245 8 0
Da MonsterStar2006

Nath’s POV

This day was like usual. Lila feeding lies to her sheep.

We ignore them and do our stuff.

No proper education so doing online classes at free classes.

Very casual day.

It was until two long limos were parked near the school.

The totally normal thing, especially when they are for sure not Adrien’s as they are white, not black, nor Chloe’s cause she is in NY.

When the door of one of the limos opened, we were surprised that Rico and Kate came out of them.

“Hey, guys!” Rico waved at us to come over.

Ignoring the other people’s shocked looks, we all came over.

“Guys, this is Kate beside me, and you will meet the rest later. Get into this limo.”

She pointed at the limo at the front, so we went inside and saw Nino and an unknown girl inside while two other people went to the other limo.

“Hey, guys! It has been a while!” We all are surprised, even though we have been told that he would arrive.

We all said hi, gave fist bumps and even some gave hugs to him.

“Oh guys, this is Selena.” He pointed at the girl beside him.

“FINALLY!! NINO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!” Alix shouted, making them both blush redder than my hair.

This caught the Akuma class’s attention. Bad move, Alix.

I shut the door and called Rico to hear what was going on when the gang approached them. Oh sh…

Kate’s POV

I will kill that pink hair short girl for doing that.

I know she didn’t mean to, but I didn’t want those aliens to know that Nino is here.

I need to think of a plan.

I saw Rico’s phone calling. It was Nathaniel.

“Answer it but hide your phone.” She did as I told her.

I am glad that my confidence is still with me.
I look at Chelsea through the door, who looks worried. I gave her the ‘It will be ok’ sign.

“HEY!” I saw an ombre-haired girl with glasses walking toward us.

If that is the girl called Alya, I will hit Nino for offending Chelsea saying that she is better than Alya. I cannot believe he dared compare and contrast my sweet sister-type friend with this… thing.

Lie-la is walking towards the limos as well with one blonde beside her. Amazing.

“How can I help you?”

As much as I don’t want to see Lila and the venom she threw at this school, I will at least be nice to those beings.

“Why did you steal Lila’s limo? And where is Nino?” She got to be kidding me.

No offense to toddlers but she is like those that throw tantrums.

Thank God Chelsea is recording this.

“Firstly, these limos aren’t her nor anyone but the company we rented them from.”

I glared at them all, and for the record, my glares are the combination of bat glares and the person with fire in their eyes. They flinch at that.

“Secondly, I don’t know what you are talking about. I think Alix shouted his name because he texted them. I don’t know, I don’t care. Goodbye.”

I went back to the limo and shut the door, but I opened the window.

“And for the record. Check the recent photo posted by Star Effect. Then you can scowl at her for lying to you.”

I signaled the drivers of those limos to drive off from there, leaving those idiots pissed off, especially Lila, the girl with sausages as her hair.

I remember that brat.

Flashback 5 Years ago.

I was doing my usual prep for the school routine.

I got my dark brown hair tied in a bun, My half-Italian half-French face washed, and I put on my uniform before I got my breakfast.

My mum and dad are downstairs already like usual. I said hi to them, got breakfast, and went to school.

I am currently in a private lower secondary school in Italy.

When I got there, I saw everyone surrounding one new girl, but I brushed it off and headed to my class, where my form teacher is standing at the front of the classroom.

This is odd. She only does that when someone new joins the class.

“We have a new student joining us today.” I sat down in my seat beside my friends.

“Please introduce yourselves to Lila.” A girl with long brown sausage hair came into this class. This gave me weird vibes about her.

My vibes didn’t lie to me. This girl is a bi…

“Hey, girl. Are you ok?” I stopped spacing out. Everyone looked at me strangely.

“You haven’t responded to me since we drove off.” Dammit.

Did I space out this whole time?

“I am fine.” They didn’t buy that, but I ignored it. “Are we close to our location yet?”

Nino’s POV

I don’t know specifically where we are going but I won’t be asking questions.
This is not how surprises work.

I was talking to Kim and Max, while Nath and Marc were listening through this conversation, and Alix and Selena are girl-talking in the corner of the limo.

“…so Mochi, Marinette’s cousin, is in your school?”

“Yep! I am surprised as well. He even beat your record at the game Ultimate Mecha Strike III.” Max gasped at this.

“I calculated that there is only a 2.17% chance to beat my or Mari’s record.”

“Well, you have right now competition.” We all laughed at that.

I overheard what the girls were talking about.

“… and after we talked through it, we became closer than before. We are just friends for now though.” I noticed that Selena was talking about how we both met.

“You know what?…” She went closer to her and whispered something in her ear.

Once she finished, Selena ended up blushing.
I looked at them confused but that made Selena cover her face.

I don’t know what Alix said but let me hope she doesn't mess up for the second time within 30 minutes...

“YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION. YOUR DESIN…”

That scared the crap out of us.

“Sorry about that. I pressed the wrong button.” The driver apologized while parking at the Grand Hotel. I am confused about that.

When we went out of the limo, I went to see Kate and Trevor, who I found beside the limo… kissing? Or even making out?

“That is a wonderful surprise… Jesus Chris! Nino!” Kate and Trevor jumped out of fear and the fact that I stand like one of those emojis. 🧍‍♂️

“Sorry if I am bothering you… whatever you are doing. Can I ask what this is about?”

“Well… umm... Nino… We… are a couple.” Trevor is stuttering and blushing like crazy.

I gave him a confused look. “OH… you meant the Hotel. Yeah, you need to go inside to check it out for yourself.”

I am more confused than ever but I went inside anyway, and I gasped.

I saw my parents and Chris there. Rico and I went and hugged our parents.

“We missed you so much, Nino and Rico.”

“We missed you too.” We hugged each other for a bit, and I noticed others talking and hugging their parents as well.

“DAD!!!” Trevor ran and tackled his father like crazy. That is sweet, I guess.

“Hi, Mother.” Shanique went to her mum.
I was shocked to see one of the most famous and sneakiest lawyers in the whole of Europe, Mrs. Cauchemar, hugging Shanique. Wow.

“Hi, Miss. Ivy.” Kate hugged a lady that doesn’t look familiar to her. That is odd.

“Hey, dads!” Kim went up to see his parents, Mr. Lê and Mr. Ature.

“Hi, Dad.” Alix notices her dad close by.

“Hey, mum.” Nath and Marc said at the same time when they saw two ladies near the window.

“Ma! Da! Uncle!” Chelsea ran to her family.

“Hi, Mum!” Max went up to his mum.

“Hey! Nino!” Selena went up to me and I looked at her.

“Meet my auntie.” A lady that looks a little like her gave me a handshake.

“It is nice to meet you, young man. I heard a lot about you.” The lady seems nice.

“So, when are you going to ask my niece out?”

I blush bright red, and I noticed my parents snickering at that. Great.

“Hello, mother and father. I have not expected you two to come over.” Stuart came to his parents.

It was when everyone was shocked to see none other than Mayor Génial with his wife walking down the stairs.

Rico was shocked the most as she looks bright red. I whispered to her ‘I knew that before you’ which ended up with me being pushed by her.

Once everyone said hi to their families, Trevor took a mic from somewhere and started speaking. “Welcome every parent and my friends to our party for the week before the Gala!” Everyone claps their hands.

“There will be some attractions for everyone today, but first, we will be having dinner at the grand hotel. After that, parents can relax and get to know each other at the main hall while all of us will be in the big room rented for us to PARTY!” We all cheered at that again.

“Also, before we start, I want you to meet the guests of honor for this week.”

I am confused when he said that, as well as everyone else in the room.

I saw Kate smirking at me and pointing at the stairs.

“Everyone, welcome Jagged Stones, Luka Stones, and Kagami Tsurugi to the party!”

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

41.5K 1.5K 31
Thank you all for making this #1 in Lukloe!! I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments! Much love to you all 💙💛 You drive me crazy in the bes...
7K 206 34
Another book made for you cause Plagg needs more cheese. This is the second book of What-if Miraculous Series. Marinette thought that her friends are...
76.5K 2K 16
MAJOR WARNING: Absolute Cringe. Written when I was 12 years old. [Miraculous Ladybug] Alya, the shipping queen, decided to try to make ALL her ships...
93.8K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...