New War In A New World(Allies...

Par ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... Plus

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies

943 26 16
Par ShadowKong1

In the sky,

Near the Former Southwest Pacific. They was a flying dragon that can be seen flapping it wing in the sky. This is Wyvern a type of dragon that can be know by earthlings but in the new world case it call Wyvern. This wyvern have been in some country that this act as a Air Force in their Armed Forces. There was a person riding the wyvern and is on his duty as a patrol in the calm sea. He come from a nation that show a nation in what look like a continent that is also outside of the civilized area and have a roughly a size of Australia. This is a continent called Rodenius. The continent have three countries in it.

The first nation in Northeast is called Qua-Toyne Principality a country that have their country economy that is built with crop and they can provide crop to another nation that have trouble in making their crop for their nation. According to Que-Toyned that the land is been blessed by the Goddess. The Crop also didn't get destroy by the Blight or harmful insect that will destroy any of the crop and that they thought it was been blessed by the goddess.

The second nation in southeast is called Quila Kingdom a nation that can not be grow any crops,thought the land also habitat by the Beast People which is half human and half animal. The land also barely have any fertile crops that can withstand the population in the country. So they have to rely on Qua-Toyne Principality for the crow.

The Third nation in West is Louria Kingdom. The nation is only been rule by human and it consider the only human-country that is in Rodenius Continent. This nation is absolute monarchy under the rule of Hark Louria the 34th. The nation has not letting any beastman to their country. For than decade, They have a plan that one day the Rodenius will be reunited as one single country and killing any who are not human.

The dragon still flapping it wing in the sky with his rider in the back while also doing his duty as a patrol.

Marl:Today, is a great day to have a nice breeze air. Man, doing patrol is boring here.

Marl:Huh, what is that...?

While doing his patrol, Patima see something in the distance he saw something or rather a multiple dot that are coming his way. When he saw it, he fly to that multiple dot and as he fly closer the multiple dot is grew on size and when it became clear for him.

He could see that it was an object. Multiple object that is flying in the air. The object have a metal body that is not look like a wyvern and the design is look like it come from the Second Civilization, Kingdom of Mu." Since he hear that the Kingdom of Mu have a aircraft that also consider similar to a plane. There are about 6 aircraft two different design. Three of the plane have blue color for the body with two wings that not flapping at all. Also a propeller in the front and also have what look like a insignia that have a blue circle with a white star and a red circle in the middle.

(Grumman F4F Wildcat)

Another one is also similar but different design but have a similar design to Mu aircraft also different to the plane beside it. This plane have two layer of wings with a insignia to be shown a circle that have three color with red in the middle or third layer, the white one is on second layer and the blue is on first layer.

(Sea Gladiator)

The 6 plane just passby him and went straight to Maihark. With fearing of a possible invasion. Marl contact back to the manacom to rely the message about the situation.

Marl: This is the 3rd squadron of the wyvern squad, situation report!

Manacom:This is wyvern control tower, go ahead 3rd squadron.

Marl: I spotted a few object that are now heading to Maihark!

In the Maihark, Qua-Toyne
Wyvern control tower,

A man standing getting a report from the patrol wyvern squadron that is near the sea in North east.

Marl: There a few object are now heading to Maihark! The object have white and blue color and have what look like a metal appearance. It also flies without even flapping the wings.

Man: Woah, calm down there. Can you identify the unknown object.

Marl: I tried to get a closer look... Ugh, it keep increasing the speed and they heading Maihark now.

Then another overhear the conversation and come over to see what happening.

Man 2: What going on?

Man: I don't know what he is talking but he saying about a object that doesn't flap.

Marl : What is that thing!?

Then all the control tower staff look over to them after hearing what have happen through the manacom.

Man: He right now is in pursuit a few unknown origin and he say they fly in a rather fast. Faster than our wyvern.

Man 2: Is anything to do with Laurian force tried to invade us?

Man: No, He say the wings doesn't flap and I still don't understand what he is talking about.

Man 2: What...? You sure about that?

Man:Yes sir.

Man: It is a ancient dragon?

Marl: I don't think it a ancient dragon. I not even sure it is even a living thing or any kind of living thing.

Man 2: What happened there?

Marl: No! It still no use to pursue the object. It fly too fast and I can't catch up. It heading to Maihark!

Then the Man 2 gave the order to another man with manacom.

Man 2: I want all available wyvern to scramble now!

Man: Yes sir.

In the wyvern airfield,

There was about 20 wyvern take on flying to the sky after they received the report. The 10 wyvern are sending further ahead while another 10 in the city to protect the city. They were waiting until the object come that what the control tower say.

Wyvern rider: Upon, you guy saw it shoot it down.

Then, They saw 6 dots in horizon and they getting prepare for a fight if this is hostile. Then, they tried Intercept the object but the object just evade the danger. They keep trying but still the object keep evade and just passing through.

In the trading market,Maihark

This is a port city, Maihark. A city that consider a busy one with many trader come in and out through from the port and getting trade in this city. Many just enjoy their live in peace without been interrupt by a war.
But they do know that Lourian will invade them but the government still keep maintain the population but even them know that the war is inevitable.

Suddenly the peaceful and many doing their work is stop for what they doing until seeing a garrison of soldier standing on the wall like they were prepare for a war and the wyvern that getting ready for something .

A girl with full armor are standing out giving order. This girl is ine Captain of the Maihark defense force now giving out the order to each and every soldiers until they see six object. There were close to the city until the propeller sound is hurting their ear and even the resident of the Maihark is doing same but not for humans.

Soldier 1: Ah... What the hell is this sound it hurting my ear.

Soldier: It might be a magic that create the sound. Close your ears!

The six object just circles around the city like they were observed the city until the commander pull the string of the bow and let loose a arrow that fly toward the object but it missed. The City now is in chaos with everyone thought this is a invasion so quickly went to their house and the trader find some place to hide. Now the wyvern are give chase to the 6 object and one of the wyvern form a fireball and shoot toward the object but it evade easily. The object keep ascendingto above cloud and letting the wyvern to fail on gaining them.

Wyvern rider : We can't not fly with that attitude.

The 6 object have disappear to the cloud going back to north east. The commander still puzzled by this event and even the rest of Qua-Toyne forces and residents.

Ine: So... ,that dragon did not seem to attack us for some reason.

Ine: That mean it doesn't want to fight us.... ?

In the Qua-Toyne, Mansion

There was a man sitting with a big desk there and another one string down on the right side are now talking to him. After they received a report a few object fly by the airspace of Qua-Toyne, Maihark.

Man :But is it true that this is a dragon from the report, Commander?

Commander : I still don't know about that yet.

Man: what do you think about this unidentified object that just pass by the Maihark,
Commander?

Commander: Hm....

Then the Man 1 is looking down the desk and open a drawer only to find many scroll.

In the Maihark, Naval Port

In a office of the Defense Command Room and he is Nouka. He as a commader is taking any report of the possible invasion from the sea. Now, He just received a unknown object flyby the airspace of Maihark.

He right now is puffing his cigarette and thinking where could this unknown object come from and what is the possibility of this object or aircraft doing since is look similar to a Mu aircraft design.

Nouka: There is no country that could possibly to use this kind of aircraft in this region.

Nouka: I don't think there was any country in North East Sea. So.... That mean it came from the Major country in the 3rd civilization north of the Palpadian Empire.

Nouka: Or.... Could it be our enemy, Kingdom of Lauria.

Suddenly, the door of defense command room swung open. There was a messenger just in the door and giving the report from the 2nd Fleets.

Messenger: Sir, sorry for the intrusion. I just received a magic transmission from the 2nd Fleets.
Here the report sir.

The messenger give the report to Nouka. He read the scroll and it say.

Nouka: There are many large metal ships with unknown affiliation been sighted in the open sea and it heading to Maihark.

Nouka: So.... Now it Large ships been sighted near Maihark? It could get worse than this already.

A few hour ago,
In the open sea near Maihark,

There was a group of wooden ship that is belong to Qua-Toyne. The group of ship is 2nd fleet of the Qua-Toyne. Since, they are out for patrol the area if any invader dare passby here. They will do whatever it is to protect their country. In the Lead Ship, a captain can be seen standing and giving order. He is captain Midori, who is also navy captain to 2nd fleets. While Midori doing that, the lookout on the nest above are using the spyglass to see any suspicious activity that going on in this sea. But, as the lookout are still looking in the sea. He spotted a island or.... multiple island in the distance.

Lookout: Captain, there was multiple island in front of us!

Midori: WHAT!? Give me the spyglass young man.

The young man beside him give Midori the spyglass and Midori take a look it is a island.

Midori:*Muttering*That don't look like a island. It look like a ship...

Lookout: Captain, the island have stop.

Midori: It a ship! It look like there are more.... . Seems like it just stop!

Midori: I don't even see a sail there!

Midori: Get us closer to that ship!

The fleets start to get closer and while doing that they saw multiple man in what look like a ship with deck.

Midori: It look like one of the Palpadian dragon carrier?

Since, he thought about Palpadian Dragon carrier. But, this one is huge and different to the Palpadian Dragon Carrier.

Midori: Look like there was a lot of people in that deck waving at us.

R. Sailor: Yes captain, what should we do now?

Midori: Get close to that ship.

Midori point at a carrier. More specific USS Wasp. All the sailor in each were surprised by the size this ship is with more ship start to appear from the behind flat carrier ship. The size on each is huge with the ship that on the left is way huge with big gun in bow and starboard. The sailor of the USS Wasp have lower the elevator deck down to the same level of the ship.

Midori: I want two of you with me. While,the rest just stay here and guard the ship.

Midori: The investigation of the large vessel shall commence. Also all station are to stay on high alert.

Midori: Be sure, to take the weapon just to be precaution when we board this ship.

After getting close to the USS Wasp. They were surprised by the sheer size even from far away they already thought this ship is huge. Even include the ship is huge compare to their fleet combine.

Midori: It this a ship? I don't think this is a ship. It more like floating fortress in the sea!

Then, they saw a deck been descending to match to their fleet to board the American Carrier.

Midori: Huh? Is the deck have been descending all by itself? So it's definitely a magic been used on that deck been descending.

R. Sailor: Captain, There! Multiple humans waving their hands to us!

Midori: Are the telling us to embark from our ship and on that deck?

After, they get on to the deck and ascending to the top. They were surprised by how huge and long the deck was.

Midori and all R. Sailor: Wow....

Midori: What is this huge deck for? It look like jousting match can be held on this huge deck!

Then, they went toward the middle and see something that is also could be tell a dragon that made out of metal. Also similar to the one that flyby the Maihark. Even many what look like sailors been working on the metal dragons. Then, Midori getting sweat when he realized many thing that he never seen before even the flag but when he see on other ship some have same flag. while, other have different flag.

Midori:*thought* Such a strange attire and even different flag yet that even I never seen around the world. What is going on even those metal dragons that flyby Maihark a few days ago. Whatever!

Midori have a headache after seeing too many new thing that he never seen before.

There was 8 man coming toward him. There he see what look like 4 soldiers with wooden staff with a knife attach to the end of the staff. They also wear different attire between two on two. The two on the left is wearing what look like light green uniform with the green pants and a helmet with the wooden staff that held by them and knife been attach to the end. Another, two on the right is wearing grey outfits and wearing a helmet and held the wooden staff with knife attach to the end. Another of the four with two wrong a all black uniform and another two is what look like a Admiral or Captain to this ship.

The 8 man got surprise by their attire. Because, they wearing a medieval outfits.

Since then, when they were at sea getting to know each other. Also, they open a radio to a News channel and hearing that the 7 nation have been established a relationship and cease fire.

Midori: Ok, Qua-Toyne forces are to be on standby at all times. Now onto the next question.

Midori: We like to know your vessel affiliation and destination to the Maihark, Qua-Toyne.

Dodd: I believe there is no language barrier and we can hear they say clearer.

Bittenfeld: Yes, My friend seem there is no language barrier except our nation language.

Halsey: Well go ahead and see if can be do.

Lindemann: Yes, we waiting here to see the result and see if we can make contact with their leader.

Dodd: Pardon me and my allies, My name is William Dodd a US ambassador and here on my left is Admiral William Halsey a US Admiral and to my right is Herwarth Von Bittenfeld a German ambassador and to his left is Captain Ernst Lindemann a German Admiral. I am a liaison of the United States of America.

Bittenfeld: I am a liaison of the Germany.

Midori: United States of America and Germany....? I've never hear of those two name before and what is a lia-lia-what?

Bittenfeld: Well, to make it short it a military version of ambassador.There more of us from different country.

Midori: Oh, I see and wait... You mean more, how many country!?

Bittenfeld: Well, 7 countries to be exactly.

Midori: WHAT!!!

Bittenfeld: Yes, United State of America, Great Britain, Republic of France, Nazi Germany , Kingdom of Italy, Empire of Japan and lastly Soviet Union.

Midori: That was a lot of countries!

Dodd: Since, they can't come we take their position for this diplomatic.

Midori: So, what is your intentional to come near the water of Qua-Toyne?

Dodd: We actually and suddenly got transfer to this new world. That how it all happen to now.

Dodd: Thank to our aircraft after they take multiple picture of it.

Midori: So..... Those 6 unknown object just appeared near Maihark is coming from....

Dodd: Yes, it is coming out and sorry for intruding the territories airspace without warning.

Bittenfeld: Our country have no mean for hostility toward your nation and..... I can assume you that..... We also mean no harm to your nations.

__________________________________

( Well let's see what happen next after this part? This is my first time writing and I know I say too many times. Just to be sure that I also used some part in the manga nihonkoku shoukan and I just change with the perspective of WW2 era countries. Since in manga is a modern country and this story is a WW2 story. Also since I going to make five page before publish it and I usually still work and I already finish my highschool but I didn't confirm which date mostly I will publish. So, I will publish when I finish five part of story and I only do it when I have free time. I work day and night but I do also write when there is no customers. But I actually work with my father. But, this story is work similar to WW2 time so action still same except the holocaust work by German will be ban by the new UN. That also will have a story in the later part. Well, I stop right here now. Anything that you want to Text me. Let me know how the story is. Is it good or need to improve some part? You can tell me any idea you want and I can make it but change a bit.)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 285 81
There is no such thing as a good side and bad side in a war. We are both the good and bad side. It just depends on your perspective. At the end of th...
1.5K 143 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...
99.8K 3.4K 55
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...
22.7K 700 32
(On rewrite progress) On the prior days of the Battle of France, the entire seven (or six ) continents of Earth is transported to the New World. With...