steves sister | a stranger th...

Από LucasScottsWife54

what happens when Steve harringtons 13 year old sister Marlow comes to hawkins to live with him? *** I don't... Περισσότερα

Cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47

Chapter 46

37 2 0
Από LucasScottsWife54

Max, Lucas, Marlow and Erica were all quietly walking around the creel house trying to find Vecna. Suddenly Erica walked into the room where Marley was holding up a sheet of paper that read 'found vecna.' Marley nodded as they began looking of Lucas and Max.

Once Lucas and Max had been found, Erica led them into what would've been the living room, where Erica's lamp was glowing brighter than usual. They stoped at the door, but Max began walking forward. Suddenly the light moved from Erica's lamp to Max's.

They all exchanged glances as Erica pulled the lid of her texta begging into write, before showing it to Lucas and Marley, 'phase one?' Was written on the sheet. Lucas and Marley gave her a nod, so Erica turned and left so she could wait in the old playground across the road.

Max, Lucas and Marley were currently sitting on the couches in the living room anxiously waiting. Max pulled out her paper and texta beginning to write. She turned it around showing the other two what she had written. 'Hi.'

Marley and Lucas grabbed there paper beginning to write. 'Hi.' They wrote back, Lucas adding a smily face. Max looked back down writing again, before showing the page. 'I'm glad you here.' Marley turned around pretending to be interested in something out the window, even though it was boarded up and she couldn't see through it.

A few minutes passed and Erica's light could be seen flashing through the window. Marley lifted hers up flashing in back as Lucas and Max joined her at the window.

Lucas and Marley waited as Max tied he shoes before making there way back to the living room, where Erica's lamp was glowing brighter again. Max turned to Lucas and Marley fear in her eyes before taking the headphones of her head, and switching of the music.

"Hey! Asshole!" Max yelled "I'm here. No more music. No more games. Do you here me?" She questioned her voice raising "what are you waiting for, huh? Do you want me or not?" The lamp grew dim as it moved across to Max's causing hers to glow brighter. They slowly began heading to the hall and climbing the stairs making there way to the attic.

Max stood in the centre of the attic, holding the light up. Marley and Lucas standing of to the side. The light began dining cussing Max to glance at the other two.

"What are you waiting for, asshole?" Yelled Max "Hmm, I'm right here. I'm right here! I know you can here me. I know you can read my thoughts. Even the worst ones. Maybe mostly the worst ones." Max sat the lamp down on one of the two chests in front of her. Before setting her Walkman in the other chest. She sat down pulling her knees up to her chest.

"I though about what you said." Max went on, "about show I wanted my brother to die. I thought you were just trying to upset me. To anger me. But you weren't, we're you. You were just telling the truth. billy, he made my life living hell. Every chance he got. So, sometimes... when I would lie in bed at night, I would... I would pray... I would pray that something would happen to him. Something awful. I knew that he drove to fast, so I would imagine him crashing. Dying in that stupid car."

Max paused taking a shaky breath. "I just... I wanted him out my life. Forever. I wanted him to disappear. The day that he died... I think that's why I just stood there. Watched. Not because I was scared or... weak. But because I didn't know if her deserved to be saved. And Ive tired to forgive myself. I've tried but... I can't. I can't. So now, now when I lie in bed... I pray that something will happen to me. That something terrible will happen to me. So that's why I'm here. Because... I just want you to take me away." By this point Max was in Tears, and Lucas and Marleys hearts were breaking just listening to Max pleading with Vecna. "And I want you... to make me disappear."

Suddenly Maxs eyes rolled into the back of her head, signalling that Vecna had her. Lucas and Marley were both quick to Bob down by her side.

"Max, can you hear me?" Lucas questioned, fear in his voice.

"Max! Max!" Marley questioned waving her hand in front of Maxes face.

"Max!" Lucas pleaded, he turned to Marley giving her a nod. Marley understood and jumped up, heading to the window using the torch to signal to Erica. Erica's torch flashes soon came back. Marley wiped her eyes before turning back to Max and Lucas.

"What the help is taking so long?" Questioned Marley running back to the window, beginning to flash the light again.

"Shit." Marley heard Lucas mutter cussing her to turn around, revealing Jason standing at the door.

"Jason?" Questioned Marley in shock.

"You can't be here right now man." Lucas added

"The hell have you done?" Jason questioned looking down at Max.

"Jason." Warned Lucas walking closer, "you need to leave."

"Is this what you did to Chrissy?" Jason went on

"Just listen, Jason." Marley tried "you need to go, man."

"Hi, can... can you hear me?" Jason asked Max

"Jason, don't touch her." Warned Lucas "I'm not messing around. Hey, back up. Back up!" Lucas went on stepping closer. Jason quickly jumped up pulling out a gun.

"Not, another step." Jason warned

"Wa... wait. We... we don't have to do this." Lucas tried holding his hands up.

"We don't have to do this." Marley added

"I hope your right." Jason spoke

"Wait." Marley pleaded

"Is there anyone else in the house." Jason asked

"No. No." Lucas stuttered

"Turn around." Jason ordered

"What?" Questioned Lucas, as Marley slowly began to turn.

"Turn around!" Jason yelled

"Ok, ok. Relax, relax."  Lucas said beginning to turn.

"And put down your flashlight." Jason ordered,   Marley did as she was told and gently placed the flashlight on the ground. "And empty your pockets. Empty you pockets!" He yelled again as they heisted.

"Ok, ok." They both said pulling there pockets out. Multiple things falling in Lucas's, nothing out of Marleys.

"Now, this is what's going to happen." Jason went on. "I'm gonna back away to the top of the stairs there. Then I'll watch as you two wake her up from whatever the hell this is."

"I can't." Lucas deadpanned begging to turn, Marley following. "Jason, If I wake her up to soon, we all die."

"No." Jason spoke you don't wake her up right now, you die, Sinclair." Jason took the safety of the gun, looking at Marley. "Just you."

"We call him vecna. He lives in another dimension. That's why you can't see him." Lucas began explaining everything out of fear.

"And Eddie Munson and his hellfire acolytes, what, you all summons this vecna?" Questioned Jason

"No, no, you not listening just listen." Marley spoke in frustration, if Jason ruined everything, who knows what would happen.

"There's... there's no cult." Lucas went on "there never was."

"You expect me to believe that?" Jason questioned

"It's the truth." Lucas replied

"Then why was Chrissy in Eddie's trailer?" Asked Jason

"She was buying drugs." Answered Lucas

"Liar!" Jason yelled

"Ok, ok. Chrissy, she was seeing things." Lucas began explaining, "terrible things. Things Vecna forced her to see. She was scared."

"No." Jason answers not believing Chrissy would do drugs. "She just needed help. That's how I know your lying. If Chrissy was scared, if... if Chrissy wanted help, she would've come to me! Not Eddie!" Yelled Jason "not that freak! Never!"

"Your wrong about Eddie." Lucas cut off,

"No." Jason answered

"Yes." Marley deadpanned

"But I was wrong about you." Jason answer glaring at Marlow, before turning back to Lucas, "I never should've let you in the door."

"And I never should've knocked." Lucas answered, cussing Jason to lower the gun slightly. "I though I wanted to be like you. Popular. Normal. It it turns out, normals just a raging psychopath."

"You have five seconds to wake her up." Jason ordered bringing the gun back up. "Four." Jason began counting down, "three." Lucas suddenly ran toward pushing Jason back in to the wall, causing Jason to shoot the gun. Jason was quick to pick himself back up, throwing a punch at Lucas. Lucas tumbled over knocking Max's Walkman on to the floor. Jason walked forward stepping on the Walkman cussing it to break.

"Shit." Marley muttered bobbing down next to Max attempting to wake her. As the two boys were now fighting on the floor.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.8K 129 19
y/n Harrington, steve Harrington's little sister 16 years old graduating Hawkins High 86' . She was just a babysitter since Mike and Holly we're youn...
445 14 13
➳ i've fallen in love for the first time and this time i know it's for real. ➳ [ in which hawkins goes bat shit crazy once more and the twins and th...
126K 3.6K 42
Steve Harrington & y/n Henderson best friends since year 8, destined to be together...right? Yeah not quite, Steve is still partly moving on from his...
566 5 9
Catherine Michelle Henderson, a simple teenage girl just trying to figure out where she belongs in this world. She's a genius, nerdy, popular girl in...