The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1

1.2K 47 9
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

3rd Day

The test of courage has begun.

Right now, the class is divided into two members by eight teams, except those who failed the preliminaries last week. Ashido and those who failed the exam did not allow by Aizawa-sensei to go with us.

That's sad...

Our goal is to evade and get pass through Class 1-B, which are the scarers for the Test of Courage. Class B was lucky that we are NOT the scarers or else they'll have a bad time experiencing my genjutsu at them. We drew lots and I got picked to be with Midoriya for the rest of the test of courage. Some of them wanted to switch partners like Bakugo and Mineta, I quickly denied their requests and those two started to curse me.

We were waiting at the rendezvous area in which the class will reunite after all the class 1-A are finished. While we were waiting for our turn, Pixie-Bob smelled the air, in which I also noticed the smoke rising from the middle of the forest.

Y/N: "Smoke? That's not Bakugo and Todoroki's quirks, right?" I pointed out to Pixie Bob, the hero glanced at me with a confused expression.

Pixie Bob: "Nope. That's not it..." She said with a dubious tone. 

Ah...!

I got a flickering chakra spark from Kurama, he can only do this if it was very important.

Kurama: "KID! I GOT EVIL SIGNATURES COMING FROM THE FOREST! EIGHT OF THEM EXACTLY!" Kurama yelled inside my mindscape, notifying me, and this got me in a flinch.

Y/N: "What? Is it a villain?!" I replied, alerted.

Kurama: "Villains... Eight of them, and one of them has this deep, evil aura inside that can be on par with me."

Evil aura?

Y/N: "Locate them for me." I ordered. "If this is really a villain attack, then both classes A and B are in grave danger."

Kurama: "You got it. The nearest around was Rich-Girl and Tail Boy. Hurry, Y/N! The villains have started their ambush!"

I opened my eyes and quickly crossed my fingers in a plus sign

[Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!]

*Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!*

6 of them popped in behind my back. Midoriya and the other waiting students noticed this and my worried face.

Midoriya: "What's wrong, N/N-chan?!"

Y/N: "VILLAINS!" I alerted the rest and exactly as I said my words, Pixie Bob just got pulled away from us and two villains quickly knocked her out with a kick in the head. "PIXIE BOB!" I shouted, but it was too late. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Damn it...!"

Midoriya wanted to help and rush in, Mandalay, me, and Tiger stopped him before he could run past us.

Y/N: "Idiot! Don't rush head on! All we need is to recall all the students back in here and hold on!" I said to Midoriya.

Midoriya shot a glance at the mountainous area away from the lodging us and I also realized why is he looking from there.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan! Let me go! Kota-kun's up there all alone!" Midoriya pleaded.

Y/N: "Are you daft?! We still don't know the exact strength of those villains!"

Midoriya: "If you are in my shoes, you would not hesitate to rescue him, too, right?!" Midoriya retaliated. "So let me go after him and bring Kota back here!"

Is he really this stupid?!

He's going to risk his arms again!

Left with no other choice and time running out, I gave him the green light to go.

Y/N: "FINE! But get back here AFTER you reached Kota. Understood?!" I said, "Bring my clones with you on the way there, my clones will rescue our classmates and 1-B then they will retreat back from here and hold out positions until Aizawa-sensei and the others could arrive."

Midoriya: "R-Right! Thank you, N/N-chan!" Midoriya nodded and jumped away, bringing my six clones with him.

Y/N: "Fucking dipshits!" I muttered, then I looked at Mandalay. She only replied with a nod because she already knew what to do next. Lastly, I looked to the other students behind me. "Everyone held onto your positions and defend yourselves, I am the only one who can attack alongside with the heroes, so stand your ground!" I cried out.

Mandalay quickly connected the entire 1-A, 1-B, and the teachers in her telepathic link, this of course goes for us.

Mandalay: "Everyone!" Mandalay started. "We're being attacked by two villains! According to Yugano's sensory gathering, it is possible that there are more inside the forest, around from eight to nine villains. Everyone who can move, withdraw to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage! Yugano had already sent his clones to relieve your positions, and he's the only one allowed who can fight back to buy you all some time to run. If you met one of his clones, they will help you and guide your way back to the camp!"

The two villains held the unconscious Pixie Bob as their hostage. Their names are Spinner and Magne. The two are having a conversation with some students of 1-A and Tiger to release Pixie Bob at once, but the two rejected Tiger's order. This pissed off Tiger real good.

Mandalay: "Tiger, I've broadcasted the instructions already. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here!" She then looked behind us. "Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight!" She ordered.

Y/N: "I have my reserved clone to go alongside them, Mandalay." I said.

Mandalay: "Good." She nods her head. "Follow your Class-Rep's clone and out from here! Y/N-chan, help us to deal with them."

Clone 7: "Understood!" My clone gave them a hand signal and gathered the rest. "Everyone, follow me and don't stop running!" He said, before the class, decided to retreat with him away from the fight.

1st Clone PoV

I hopped from tree to tree after I detached myself from the other clones. I turned westwards to find Kendo and the other 1-B students.

Kurama: "You're getting nearer to them, Y/N." Kurama pointed to the north. "Turn there, I can sense members gathering on that part."

I acknowledged Kurama's instructions and saw Kendo with the other classmates of hers wearing gas masks. Since I'm a clone, I easily did a wind barrier jutsu to my head to filter out the incoming gas that I'm inhaling.

I jumped down, and the others quickly turned around, quirks pointing at me. I raised my hand for them to see that I'm an ally.

Y/N: "Kendo, calm down!" I said.

Kendo: "Y/N-san? Are you a clone?" She asks and I nodded. "Hahh... We're finally safe!" Kendo let out a sigh as well as the others.

Y/N: "Do you know where Yaoyorozu and the others are right now?" I asked Kendo, she shook and head, but Tetsutetsu answered.

Tetsutetsu: "We left them from the north, she said that she will try to find her classmates to give them gas masks, like this." He pointed to his mask. "She was with two pretty girls with her!"

Y/N: "That information is good for now, Tetsu, nice job." I thanked him and walked past them. "Now, we're going to retreat, follow me and do not engage any villains that you could encounter!"

2nd Clone PoV

The first clone sent me Vice-Rep's location?

I stopped and landed on a tree branch as I saw thick purplish smoke rising from the tree line not far from me.

Please tell me they're okay...

I gathered chakra on my feet and dashed ahead, tree to tree, as I jumped high to see who and what's down below.

With the fog obscuring their vision, I did some series of hand seals and inhaled.

[Wind Style: Purifying Wind!]

I blew air from my mouth and the gas scattered away a little, and the vision from below had cleared slightly. I landed in the middle, and they are all surprised and thankful to see me.

Yaoyorozu: "Y-Yugano!"

Y/N: "It's alright. I'm here, now. What's the situation, Vice-Rep?"

Original's PoV

Good, 1st and 2nd clones had arrived to Yaoyorozu and Kendo's locations. The 3rd clone had also reached Jirou and the remaining members of 1-B. 4th is with Midoriya and Kota retreating back to the camp, nice...

I don't have any information from 5th and 6th clones, though...

Where are they?

Bakugo and Todoroki are together but...

*Poof!*

Huh? My 6th clone disappeared?!

I was brought back to my senses when I saw Midoriya and my 4th clone returned.

Y/N: "Izuku?!" I saw his right arm, already limp and purple. "I told you! You idiot! Your arm is broken again!"

Midoriya: "Not now, N/N-chan! I need to send a message to Mandalay!"

When I saw that his face is serious and desperate, I nodded and gave way from Midoriya.

Midoriya: "Mandalay-san! I got a message from Aizawa-sensei!" He relayed. 

Mandalay: "Say it, Midoriya!"

Midoriya: "Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the Pro-Hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!" Midoriya declared. I smirked and Mandalay stood there in shock, nodding after.

About goddamn time!

Mandalay repeated what Midoriya said, and he added something that shocked me to my core.

Midoriya: "T-Tell them that they are after Kacchan and N/N-chan, too!"

Me and Bakugo?!

Mandalay: "Who is this Kacchan and N/N-chan?!"

Y/N: "That would be me and Bakugo, Mandalay! Even if I do not know why they wanted to abduct, but myself was not surprising."

Midoriya: "N/N-chan! I need to go and rescue Kacchan!" He shouted.

Y/N: "Stupid! Your right arm is unusable right now, and you still wanted to fight?!"

Midoriya ignored me and ran past Spinner and Magni. I pulled my hair in frustration because of his attitude.

Midoriya: "I'm sorry! I'll get back to you later!" He said, disappearing into the forest.

Y/N: "YOU, STUPID, IGNORANT GREEN-HAIRED FUCK!" I shouted.

I am about to follow Midoriya to the forest when suddenly I heard Kurama's yelling inside my mindscape, telling me to dodge.

Kurama: "Y/N! DODGE OUT OF THE WAY!"

Y/N: "What are you--?!"

[Lightspeed Cut...]

*Blink!* *Whirr!*

The voice surprised me and I saw a glimmering light out of nowhere, cutting my left cheek. I narrowly dodged the light blast and jumped away. 

[Eldritch Spear...]

Another voice spoke out and I saw a dark, purple spear flying towards me, I twisted my body and only the side of my waist had been stabbed by it. I landed and I was caught off guard by a heavy punch that impacted my stomach.

Y/N: "Gah-urk!"

[Golden Punch!]

I felt my whole world turning around as I was sent far away from Mandalay and the others.

That guy's fast, so fast that I can only see a yellow trail behind him!

As for the other guy... Is he the one that Kurama sensed earlier?

I did some handsigns and placed my palm in front of me, towards the speeding golden trail.

This is the first time I'll do this one!

[Wood Style: Wood Serpent!]

The person easily avoided the flying serpent by flying around it and the wood serpent was easily got sliced into circular parts.

He can slice that giant serpent with ease?! This is bad, real bad!

Then another dreadful happened, all of my clones had vanished. They were attacked at the same time.

M-My clones!

What the hell's going on?

The yellow guy zoomed past me and as I turned around, I saw his robotic mask, and his robotic fist shining brightly.

[Rapid Punch]

I did a serpent seal and uttered my counter jutsu to protect me.

[Earth Style: Earth Barrier!]

That did not work as hundreds of punches landed all over my body, I cannot see the appearance of his punch and all I can see is flickering yellow fists rushing at me.

*Boom!*

I crashed on the ground, pain coursing all over my body and as the smoke clears out, I saw the robotic man next to the hooded individual, nodding.

???: "Zero. He's immobilized." The robotic man said to Zero.

Zero: "Do not worry, Apollo. The only thing we need is the Nine Tailed Fox inside of him.

Fox? He knew Kurama?!

Kurama: "He knows about my existence? Y/N, get up. You need to fight!"

Zero: "Then again, the Elder Gods will be pleased if we gave them another mythical creature to be sacrificed."

E-Elder Gods?!

This is not some type of Cthulhu kind of shit, right?!

The man crouched and he attempted to touch my stomach, purple runes covers his hand and arm. I pretended to be incapacitated and as the man's hand was inches near to my body, I uttered my attack.

[Lightning Style: Electric Opera...]

The man had been caught by the dancing electric current from my body, but Apollo, the robot man dodged out the way and grabbed Zero to safety. They both jumped and retreated far from me while I stood up, chuckling, while I wiped the blood dripping from my mouth.

Y/N: "You got guts to invade us. Tell me, how did you know this location and the Nine-Tail's existence?" I questioned yet the two did not answer back. "ANSWER ME!"

Zero simply raised his hand and purple tentacles came out from his back through a magical portal.

Zero: "I will not answer your question." He then snaps his fingers and 5 individuals joined him, all of them are wearing black cloaks and hoods covered their faces. "Y/N Yugano, my name is Zero and we are the Ōmagatoki Division."

Ōmagatoki... Division...HYDRA?!

Y/N: "I read you from the SHIELD files back on the Helicarrier... you are HYDRA's research division! Your group was the one responsible for all of the mytholigical and legendary creatures disappearance from all over the world during the 40's."

Zero: "Correct, but learning that won't change anything, Y/N. HYDRA will soon rise once more, from the inside." Seven of them landed on the ground, facing me as they all activated their quirks. "Give us the mythical power of the Nine-Tailed fox or else..." He glanced at the forest. "Katsuki Bakugo will be killed."

-o-o-o-o-

A/N: Ōmagatoki means 'dusk' or 'nightfall' in Japanese.

Zero's appearance is just like the corrupted version of Rin Akamura from Blue Exorcist. 

This is Apollo's look in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...