The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3

1.4K 54 7
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Continuing...

Aizawa: "I have always my trust in him." Aizawa smiled briefly as they left Y/N there and went back to the main training camp. "But I'm not the only one that'll train you." He added before the complete members of the Wild Wild Pussycats arrived in a funny yet cute introduction, earning a sweatdrop from the rest of 1-B.

Mandalay, Ragdoll, Pixie-Bob, and Tiger are the members of the said group. Midoriya was the one who's mentor was Tiger in suggestion by Y/N and Aizawa. 1-B only shared a look of pity at him and Tiger called the rest of the boys of their class to start their training now, sending shivers on their spines.

Vlad King: "Don't fall behind 1-A! Let's go Class 1-B!"

1-B: "Yes, sir!"

Later that evening...

The tired and starving classes of 1-A and 1-B exhaustingly sighed as they reached the open area of the camp. The mountain of food ingredients are on the table in which Ragdoll and Pixie-Bob were both telling the students to gather round and make their own meal. The rest of the students groaned in reaction. Despite of Iida's positive speech, he still can't get the mood of the two classes up.

Y/N: "Poor Iida..." He sighed as the two classes separated to their workstations. "Alright. Bakugo, Todoroki, light up the fire please, then I'll tell the rest what you can do to help us."

Kirishima: "Class-Rep!" Kirishima raises his hand and Y/N gestures him to talk. "What are we cooking tonight?"

Y/N placed his finger beneath his chin and glanced at Todoroki and Bakugo for suggestions.

Bakugo: "We'll do the fucking curry." He said straightforwardly.

Y/N: "Aight. That's one on the list. Anyone else?" He asked 1-A.

Midoriya: "A-Ah! N/N-chan, how about that dish that we ate after you came back from America? After the internships?"

Y/N: "Oh, you mean Adobo?"

Unison of 'yeah's' were heard from the class agreeing from Midoriya's suggestion.

Y/N: "Okay, adobo's on the list, I guess..." He said, writing it down on a piece of paper. "How about a vegetable soup?"

Yaoyorozu: "A mix of vegetables?" She added.

Todoroki: "Noodles would be nice."

Y/N: "Vegetables and noodles, huh?" Y/N muttered, then he looked behind the mountainous equipment and ingredients for them to cook. "Are you guys okay with both?"

Hagakure: "Both? What do you mean by that, Class-Rep?" He smiled at the question.

Y/N: "You'll see."

_______

25 minutes later...

Y/N: "Yan!" Y/N shouted in Tagalog as he wiped his sweat. "Let's eat!"

The class awed at the dishes that Y/N and the other decent helpers of him cooked for dinner.

On the far left of the long table; there's the pork adobo with potatoes, a mountainous plate of chicken kaarage, pancit guisado with lots of vegetables, shrimps, quail eggs, and small cuts of chicken along with it, the chicken curry that Bakugo and Y/N made, fresh vegetable salad with mayonnaise that Yaoyorozu made, and lastly the big pot of rice in the middle of the table-- of course don't forget the beverages.

1-A: "Thanks for the meal!" They all happily shouted in unison.

The first to gobble their food are Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero. This made Y/N laugh a bit at their hungry attitude while Yaoyorozu scolds the trio for their behavior.

Kaminari: "Damn! This is some great food, Class-Rep!"

Kirishima: "How can you cook these recipes with ease?!" He said through his meal.

Sero: "If I got this at a restaurant, I will be very happy! Heck, I'll even buy some of these meals everyday!"

Y/N: "Heh, thanks for the compliment, you three." Y/N said with a exhausted smile.

Jiro: "You can sit next to me, Y/N." Jiro gestured as the latter thanked her, sitting down.

Y/N: "Hoh? You're not angry that I gave that training regiment to you?" Y/N teased with wriggling eyebrows and smug look.

Jiro: "Oh, s-shut up." Jiro said, with flustered cheeks as she poked his ear with her earphone jack.

Y/N: "Ow-haha! Ow!" Y/N chuckled after she stopped her actions, smiling. "I'm glad that you guys are all pushing yourselves."

Jiro: "Yeah... I know the reason why you gave those to us. And we heard what you've said to Aizawa- sensei before the day started." Jiro stated as she stopped on munching her food and stares at her plate. "Is it true? If... someday in the future, we're going to fight some aliens like what sensei mentioned?"

He pats her head and smiles.

Y/N: "Don't worry. As long as I'm here and the rest of the Avengers, we're going to take down any alien butt, purple or red, god or alien, strong or not. I'm not going to send you and the rest of 1-A doing those kind of things. Believe that."

Jiro: "Promise?" She held out her pinky finger for Y/N to say his promise. "You're not going to leave us, right?"

Y/N: "I promise, and I promise that I'll survive no matter what." He replied, with his pinky finger intertwining with hers.

Little did they knew that it will happen, soon...

The chess pieces are coming to its places...

They are coming... with a bang, and a snap...

______________

Dinner's done and some of 1-A's students are cleaning the dining hall and doing the dishes. Y/N watches the scene in front of him as Aizawa-sensei stood next to him, startling the blonde boy.

Y/N: "EEK! A-Ah! S-Sensei?! Please don't scare me like that again!" Y/N calms himself down as Aizawa grunted.

Aizawa: "Hm... Any progress to your training?" Aizawa directly asked, and Y/N's expression quickly changed into a frown.

Y/N: "Hah... No." He replied with a sigh and a shook. "I still couldn't defeat Kurama for three rounds today. He told me that I was surprisingly decent and intelligent during our fight and he nearly lost by a margin."

Aizawa: "Are you certain that what you're doing is going to help you?" He asked again.

Y/N: "If what those villains back on the USJ had mentioned before, then..." He clenched his fists as he stares on the ground. "I have no time to be lazy and to rest. I gave my promise to someone and I'm not going to break that." 

Aizawa nodded in satisfaction as he ruffled his head, making him to chuckle.

Y/N: "Sensei... Do you think what I've told them to do was right? To give them this kind of training? What if they're not ready? What if they--"

Aizawa: "Stop that kind of mindset of yours, Y/N." He was shocked to hear that Aizawa calls him by his name and not by his last name. "Just like what you've said, "It's better to be prepared than none." They'll curse you today and by the next day, but soon they're going to thank you for giving them this training and for them to realize that you can't become a hero for one day without being powerful. Chin up, Y/N. You're still young to think all those kind of negativity." He said. "Call the rest of your classmates, and tell them to take a bath now. The training's going to be early tomorrow, so rest." He added before he left him alone.

____________________

Next Day...

Their training continued and with the watchful eyes of Wild Wild Pussycats, Aizawa, and Vlad King, they taught and gave them some pointers on their training, the only person they didn't disturbed was Y/N, still in the very middle of the forest in a meditation trance, fighting Kurama in his mindscape.

6:30 PM...

Dinner has come again, and Y/N is now resting somewhere. He gave the responsibility to Bakugo and Yaoyorozu to cook dinner for the class. Y/N is seen on the top floor balcony of the hall, watching them cooking their dishes outside. He's enjoying the cold breeze when he overhears the conversation between Todoroki and Midoriya below.

Todoroki: "It depends."

Midoriya: "Of course it does!"

Todoroki: "To have some stranger trying to reason with you would just be annoying, right?" He said, "What's important is what actions he took or is taking. If the words are going to move someone by themselves, they have to be pretty powerful. I think words have to be accompanied by action..."

Y/N eavesdropped at them as he remembers what All Might had told Midoriya and to him.

Y/N: 'I see... They're talking about Kota.' He thought.

Midoriya: "That's right... It's just as you say, I'm just a stranger. How can I say anything to him?"

Todoroki: "I don't know what you want to do with him, but I don't think you should keep poking your nose in a delicate situation. You have no qualms about breaking through that kind of stuff, even though you don't seem like the type."

Midoriya: "E-Erm... Sorry about that." He said with an embarassing laugh. "But N/N-chan would surely do that, right?"

This caught Todoroki off-guard and Y/N as well from Midoriya's comment.

Todoroki: "He's one heck of a friend of yours, is he? During the Sports Festival..."

Midoriya: "He never gives up into something, he will try again and again until he succeed. That's what he is."

Todoroki: "You both are really best of friends..." He said with a faint chuckle.

_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 38 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
10.5K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
431 37 20
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...