Side Bets

By JustknowImtired

Derek and Stiles make a bet. Stiles loses and has to wear a diaper to practice. It causes him to involuntaril... More

Convincing Sourwolf
Pack Night
The Party Dont Stop
Lunch Confrontation
Changing
Rising Panic
Little Loft
Gentleman

Sleepy Happenings

2.3K 37 8
By JustknowImtired

A/N: (Gruff: *growl huff :D)

A soft snuggleful half an hour or more pass before Stiles starts to stir awake, mumbling something under his breath before brushing his hands along Derek's chest and snuggling down.

"Hmm?" Derek hummed and looked down at the sweet bleary eyed boy in his arms.

"Yur wulf hairy..." Stiles repeated a little louder but still mumbling. "I bet yur even sofer as a wulf..." Derek laughs lightly, trying not to bounce his head on his chest too much.

"I'd win that bet too... wolf fur isn't actually that soft." He teased softly, continuing to run his fingers through Stiles's hair. "You're bad at betting."

Stiles didn't respond, no giggles or snarky comebacks, he just wiggled impossibly closer. He was silently wondering if he took another bet if he'd get the chance to be coddled by the big bad sourwolf again.

He wonders if he'd like that. He wonders if he likes it now.

He kind of does.

He would like it even more if he was younger...

"What are you thinking about, little man?" Derek asks, concerned at Stiles's quietness after his last joke. He'd made a joke like that earlier and they both seemed to find it somewhat funny then. Did he cross a line this time or something?

"Wish you coulda been m'daddy when I's little..." Derek felt his heart skip a beat then flutter. What did THAT mean?

He held his tongue and continued to slowly rub Stiles back waiting to see if he would continue and explain further. He didn't. He just took a handful of Derek's shirt and sighed contently.

"I.. uhm... y..you still sleepy? Stil—b..aby?" He wasn't sure how to respond to any of this. This really wasn't how he was expecting his day to go.

"Mmhm" Stiles hummed and Derek adjusted the blankets, making sure they covered him properly after all his moving around. This earned him another pleased hum quickly followed by more quiet snores that were beginning to sound like sweet sweet music to Derek.

Their relationship was going to change drastically after all this. It already changed so much today alone. Neither one of them could've imagined they'd be snuggling—not outside of dreams anyway.

And if Derek was honest with himself— he wanted this to continue. Maybe he's selfish but he's really enjoying himself and wants to continue to baby Stiles like he has been and cuddle him and rub his back and change his clothes and shit... he could be Stiles's daddy. Stiles doesn't have to wish he was still a kid. He could just... be one again now... and they would get to continue—

Lost in thought, Derek wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

"Oh Derek. You didn't." A smug voice said from the end of the bed ripping Derek out of his thoughts.

Derek quickly sat up to get a better look at the egotistical bastard, doing his best to not jostle awake the little boy in his arms. Or uh- Teenager. He's still a teenager. We haven't talked anything over.

Low and behold, there Peter stood, arms crossed his evil tell-all smirk on his face.

"You took this poor boy away from his school—" Derek groaned and flopped back down. "And subject him to your weird perverted— fantas—" They spoke over each other.

"It is not a perverted— we didn't— Peter, get out!" Derek's voice sounded much lower and more gravelly than earlier when it was just him and (his favorite person) Stiles. "You're going to scare—"

"Scare him?" Peter raised an eyebrow, bewildered at his nephew's comment. "Since when do you miss the chance to scare the little vigilante pup?"

Derek rolled his eyes, mentally willing him to leave before finally glaring at Peter, letting his uncle know he didn't have the patience to continue this talk.

"Alright, fine. I concede" Peter put his hands up in surrender watching Stiles start to shift around in his sleep, smearing more drool onto Derek's shirt. "I'll go upstairs and leave you two lovebirds~ be."

Derek only responded with an annoyed gruff*; he knew there was no winning against an expert antagonizer like Peter. And truthfully, he knew Peter was just teasing, as crude and annoying as it was, it was meant to be ultimately harmless.

Still Derek waited until Peter's annoying smirk completely disappeared up the loft's spiral stairs, before rubbing Stiles's arm gently trying to stir him awake. Stiles unconsciously pushed Derek's hand away and whined not appreciating his efforts. He had just fallen asleep after all!

Derek smiled slightly at the sight and mulled over some different choices while Stiles got comfortable again.

He looked really relaxed.

Derek supposes he shouldn't think the boy looked as cute as he did. Especially considering he was sleeping in only a diaper while wrapped around Derek like his sleep depended on them being untangleable with his mouth hanging open so he could coat as much of Derek's shirt collar in drool as he could.

And yet the wolf was almost jealous of Peter for getting to see this picture in its entirety and not just the small view Derek got from under his chin.

Derek did his best to gently slip out from underneath Stiles, getting many whines and moans of protest, before grabbing a pillow and smacking him with it, waking Stiles instantly.

"Wah—?!" Stiles sat up quickly, whipping his head around looking for the perpetrator/villain that just attacked him awake. Derek smacked him again, knocking him backwards.

Stiles yelled in surprise but quickly grabbed his own pillow in defense and immediately tried to go on the offense once Derek pulled his pillow back.

Not even having to use his werewolf abilities, Derek dodged his attack and smacked Stiles on the side of the head, huffing out quiet laughs.

"Hey! You can't do that! You can't— Ahh!" He squeaked in surprise before laughing and trying to hit Derek again.

They went on playing for a few minutes before the younger boy finally called for peace, deeply out of breath and laughing. Derek flopped onto the bed beside him grinning, knowing he had won both the pillow fight and the fight to wake Stiles up without him getting cranky.

"Glad you're finally awake" Derek stated watching Stiles over his own quickly rising and falling chest.

"Oh... Is.. hah.. that what that.. was for?" Stiles panted the smile rising back on his face. Derek just grinned at his sarcasm.

Derek rose up to a sitting position, waiting for Stiles to catch his breath before he broke the news about Peter being there. His smile fell. He knew he wasn't going to take it well.

"You need to go home." Derek put bluntly once Stiles followed his lead by sitting up and facing him.

"What? But..." Stiles looked at the bedside alarm clock. "It's not even 7 yet. Dad gets home tonight around midnight so I don't have to—"

"It's not that. I got...distracted... and Peter got home early." Stiles's stomach dropped and he immediately grabbed the pillow he was just using as a weapon to cover his bottom half up.

"Don't panic. We were covered and now he's upstairs. Since your dad's not home I could drive you home and change—"

"Is he listening?"

"No, he—"

"Evening, sleepy!" A quiet voice yelled from upstairs and Derek pinched his eyes shut, annoyed as all could be with his uncle's terrible habits.

Stiles let out a pained whine and hunched forward crumpling into the pillow on his lap.

"Peter!" Derek growled loudly at the ceiling then looked back at Stiles and said with as much gentleness as he could muster. "Here's what we'll do. I'm going to wrap you up and take you to my bathroom,"

Stiles unfurled and looked up. "We'll get you changed into some of my clothes then I can drive you home and you don't have to put up with either of us... ever again, okay?" Derek started to grab for the blanket they were just using, not waiting for a response, just ready to do anything to get Stiles out and happy again.

Peter being here snapped him back into reality.

Reminded him that this was all just a stupid bet. A stupid bet he forced Stiles into that has ruined their friendship.

He doesn't want to keep being a selfish wolf at Stiles's expense. So he'll just help him leave now then he won't ever talk to him again. That way Stiles can forget this ever happened and be happy.

Stiles grabbed Derek's hand, stopping him like earlier.

Stiles was looking down, chewing on his other hand's fingernail, deliberating. Like the next few words he was going to say we're going to be important and he needed them worded just right.

"I... I don't want to go home.. yet... even with" He glanced at the ceiling while he pointed a chewed finger upwards. "Here. I want to... um hang out? More?"

Derek thought he must be lying but wasn't sure why he would lie about wanting to keep hanging out with him. Doesn't he want to leave as soon as possible?

"Oh..okay." Derek said, searching his eyes for some sort of answer. "Today...?"

"If that's okay with you...?" Stiles asked, looking up at him nervously.

"I um..." Derek avoided the question, asking his own instead. "Would you like to change clothes?"

Stiles nodded but seemed slightly disappointed, letting his hand drop away from Derek's.

Derek turned away to rifle through his dresser once again. Then handed him the smallest of his clothes he could find including boxers and a different shirt then pointed him to his bathroom just a few feet away.

"You need any.. help?" Derek purposely glanced down at the diaper but didn't say it outloud.

"I think I got this part. But uh thanks." Stiles blushed as he awkwardly waddled to the bathroom then shut the door.

Things felt different with someone else around. Felt like the little comfort bubble they'd built up between them in the last few hours had just been busted...

"Can I come down now?" Peter complained loud enough for only another wolf to hear. He was annoyed about not being allowed near all the drama. Derek ignored him in favor of guarding the bathroom door, just to make sure Stiles really didn't need him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 503 18
Just some age regression one shots about the dsmp
2.1K 21 3
Enjoy an adventure of MDLB non-sexual prompts of Yn being the caregiver to her husband/boyfriend, Nick Bosa! This book includes age-regression, not a...
2.8K 53 13
STEREK ONESHOTS Blinking away the haze of tears residual from the nightmare, Stiles pants open-mouthed in the darkness and waits for his brain to ful...
Cared For By

General Fiction

4.2K 75 22
This is a completely SFW book. These are all my own characters as well. I come up with these Ideas Myself unless I gain inspiration from my friends...