THE FORGOTTEN LOVE

By carinadeluca9

I hated the ending in the movie so I'm here to write multiple happy endings!!! <3<3 More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 01: the aftermath
chapter 02: Rise like a phoenix
*THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY*
chapter 04 : lingering feelings
chapter 05: what's a king without his queen
chapter 06: Mirage
chapter 07 : the diversion(in the road of love)
chapter 08: this love is good..this love is bad...
*AWAKENED MONSTER* PART 01
*AWAKENED MONSTER* PART 02
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 09: love made me crazy
chapter 10: half a heart without you
continued
chapter 11: you are my gold.my everything.
chapter 12 : back from the dead
chapter 13 : this love came back to me
*AFTERGLOW*
chapter 14 : broken together
chapter 15: perfect storm
chapter 16: don't play with fire, darling
chapter 17: my next life
*TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE*
chapter 18: one day like this
*WHAT IF?*
*WHAT IF? PART 02*
chapter 19: perfect little accident
ENDINGS AND BEGININGS
chapter 20: Mamma tried
chapter 21: complicated affair
chapter 22 :irreplaceable love
STILL ALL IN,STILL FALLIN
MOMENT OF TRUTH
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FACE OF CHANGE
YOU KEEP ME SANE
SLOW BURN
UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN
PIECE OF MY HEART
HOLD ON
LOVE WILL FIND ITS WAY
ALL I WANT IS YOU
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
OWNER OF MY LONELY HEART

chapter 03 : The parallel meeting

891 31 4
By carinadeluca9

tring tring....off goes the phone...

Reena woke up from her sleep wondering who's that idiot calling her this late....it was 11 o'clock at night and Reena had become an early riser...gone were the days when she was a party animal..

Reena's goon: hello madam..

Reena: what is it that can't wait till morning? you guys are good for nothing...

Reena's goon: madam please come to pub...goons from some other area have occupied ours inspite of telling them that its dry day and you have strictly restricted..they are beating our men black and blue and now asking for our bar dancers to come immediately..please do something madam...ask for help from our allies..

Reena(intakes sharply) : she totally hated the idea of men using women as a plaything...her worst memory got triggered by it and took her back to that fateful moment

shaking that off she got back to reality and realised she can't let it go...she can easily ask for her loyal aids for help but something was telling her that it was personal and had to  be handled personally....so she decided to go by herself ..and call for backup later....

hours before in KGF....Rocky had won a huge tender of gold from gulf countries which was huge achievement for him in these 2 years and wanted to throw a party in grandest way possible...

Rocky : hey...lets drink to fullest and party till morning..tell me which is the best pub in India....

Rocky's goon 1 : sir that's definitely in Bombay...but today is dry day there and owner is strict and follow rules and all.maybe we can party some other day...

Rocky : doesn't matter we will celebrate to the fullest there and there only...my gut feeling is telling me to go to Bombay at any cost...my destiny is waiting....ready my helicopter...bombay here I come!!!!!

cut to present moment

no no no this can't be happening..the past from which I was running away from to protect him...no I have to push him away ....before something happens........id  die again rather than watching him die because of me.......

But something was different about him...she could feel that ruthlessness..is it  true what she had heard about him...has Rocky really became more ruthless and cold-blooded than before...what changed him??? shaking off her thoughts she went to him before he can get time to think..

oh how the tables turned...Reena was creating ruckus on dry day when Rocky came to stop her and fell in love and promised her everything she wasn't prepared for..and now Reena was going to stop Rocky and stop any possible feelings that she was holding back from unleashing...who's gonna win?

Reena: stop right there..and go back before I get you all killed...I have strong allies...go and party somewhere else there are lots of bars in Bombay...I don't care...dont you ever come here and ask for our bar dancers...

Rocky(shellshocked) : my my....where else would I be..my men told me that this is the best bar all over India..but those idiots forgot to tell me that the owner is so  beautiful...and why would I ask for any other girl..when you are standing right in front of me..Rocky knows the value of gold better than others..then why should I search for stones when there is diamond like you my dear...

Reena(skipped a heart beat but composed herself) : go away whoever you are...this place is dangerous for you..you can die if you stay longer ..go back where you came from and never show me you face..EVER...

Rocky : I'm already deathed dear( I bet you all guessed it lol)!!!

Reena(at the verge of tears) : I guess I have no choice then..hey you(to her goon who called her) go and call my father's allies...and ask for strongest men for cover..and next time when such lowly goons come here don't call me just call them right away....

Rocky: now now ...no need for violence dear you can get hurt..and its hurts me ....its hurt!! its hurts!!!..... when my target is already fulfilled...my life was incomplete till now ..after seeing you infront of my eyes now I know why I was feeling empty all these days...dont worry my dear..I'll come for you and if you fall for me...we will get married right here right then......oye(to her goons) take care of you sister...

Rocky(turning back to himself) : why am I getting a feeling of deja vu???!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE 1: yeah they finally met..yay..yay....life in full circle...but what fate await them now?? will they be together again?? ...WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER... >-<

AUTHORS NOTE 2 : I have definitely decided to make my story free from toxic masculinity  while keeping the character of Rocky as close to him possible and tried my best to give Reena some depth that biased makers might never will....

AUTHOR'S NOTE 3: oh and yes Rocky had recovered a lot and his brain isn't as vulnerable  as it used to be but Reena doesn't know that yet.......

AUTHOR'S NOTE 4: Someone commented that they wanted long chapter..I can't promise that all my chapters would be ...but as you can see..Im trying >-<

stay happy stay blessed and stay healthy loves <3<3 :-)))))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.6K 24
What would happen if she time travel to the kgf timeline she always wanted to give him a happy ending because she saw the good in his monster eyes ~♥...
27.4K 1.4K 44
He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again.......
61.2K 2.5K 50
Rajni Thivari a 21st-century girl is a big fan of Kgf when she saw part 2 she was disappointed when Rocky died she is the typical girl who doesn't ha...
90.9K 6.9K 26
𝗛𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻...