h:our ; a txt imagines book

By yezziuu

Let's get lost in each other's eyes, and let's fulfill that promise of meeting once again. I will be that fen... More

[H:OUR] foreword
fever β€’ [π˜Ύπ™”π™…]
glasses β€’ [𝙆𝙏𝙃]
shine β€’ [π˜Ύπ˜½π™‚]
strawberry milk β€’ [π˜Ύπ™Žπ˜½]
talk β€’ [beomgyu]
familiar β€’ [taehyun]
drunk text β€’ [beomgyu]
introvert β€’ [soobin]
this time β€’ [hueningkai]
attention β€’ [yeonjun]

paper airplanes β€’ [𝙃𝙉𝙆]

34 1 0
By yezziuu

You sat in the classroom listening to your teacher ramble on about the new topic for this week.

Your eldest brother had informed you about he and his fiancé's little getaway for the day, entrusting his son to you.

It definitely was something to look forward to but you just didn't feel like you.
You felt.. off.

Maybe you just really needed a break from everything, unsure whether you wanted to be alone or with someone you treasured.

"Aeri-yahh, I am not going with you to the mall. I have my niece to take care of." You explained word for word.

"Are you going to be with your niece right after school?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." You replied.

"Should I go with you? So you're not alone." Aeri asked as she gathered her stuff.

"No no, it's okay, go to the mall with the others." You smiled.

"I don't want you to be alone— Ah! Kai!" She yelled in the hallway.

"No no Aeri!" You slightly whined.

Kai came closer to the both of you. "Aeri-ssi? Do you need anything?"

"Yes, I need you to watch after my lovely friend." Kai redirected his eyes to you.

You internally facepalmed, she seriously did not need to ask her cousin to watch after you.

"Okay, I'll go with her." You didn't realize Aeri had already explained your plans after school.

"Thanks.. Kai." You gave a smile.

"Of course!" He gave a comforting smile back.

You got home and found your brother bonding with his son, he noticed you and started to say bye to him.

"Auntie!!" Sian shouted as he ran into your arms.

"Be good for us okay Sian?" Your brother announced.

"Mhm! As long as I'm with Auntie I will be good!" His cute little lips curved into a cute little smile.

After a little while of playing with Sian, you both eventually got bored. So you suggested to go to the park. Sian didn't hesitate to answer and immediately got ready to leave.

You sent a text to Kai saying you guys were gonna be at the park, though you didn't expect him to actually arrive.

"Okay go play Sian." You smiled.

You sat at the edge of the playground and made yourself think that you weren't waiting or hoping for Kai to get there.

But in reality, that was the only thing you wanted to happen.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called.

You looked up and made out Kai's appearance by squinting. "Kai!" You sounded way too excited.

"Were you waiting for a while?" He asked.

"I wasn't waiting for a while." You shook your head and smiled.

"Did you just come from school?" He still had his bag with him so you thought it was reasonable to ask.

"Ah, yes I did. I just finished a project with some friends." He laughed nervously.

"Who's your niece?" Kai asked looking toward the playground.

"Umm.. That one." You pointed the little kid wearing a white shirt and black pants. "That's
Y/l/n Sian."

He nodded with a smile. "He's energetic, usually like you."

"Usually?" You asked.

"Ah, nothing, don't mind it." Kai looked tense.

You and Kai sat down on the edge of the playground, watching little kids run around with paper airplanes in their hands.

Kai smiled at the way you looked at them.

He then started making a paper airplane and wrote something in it. He threw it and let the wind carry it through the field.

"What was that?" You asked.

"I let my thoughts out, now write something in this one." He gently placed one in your hands.

"What do I write?" You mumbled.

"Your thoughts, what's bothering you." He replied as he looked into the distance.

Your heart raced.

How did he know something was bothering me? 

Without hesitation you wrote down everything you were feeling, Kai was shocked at how much you were writing. But he understood.

He adored listening to you, whether it was you pouring your heart out or talking non stop about something.

You formed the airplane back into its original shape and tried to catch the wind. It ended up going down into the grass, making you two exchange looks and burst out laughing.

"Hm." Was all he could say as he couldn't guise sentences from laughing too hard.

You got yourself back together and threw the airplane again and yours landed right next to Kai's.

It made you smile at his efforts to make you smile again, but you just looked down at your feet.

He handed you another airplane on your lap, you raised your head and he gave you an affirming look.

"Keep writing." He smiled.

As you wrote down your thoughts, your tears also came down.

Kai gently pat your back to soothe you. You immediately threw this one and quickly made another one.

After throwing two more, your niece ran in front of you and Kai saying he was tired and wanted to go home.

"Ah, I guess we're done here? Right Sian-ah." He ruffled your niece's hair and baby talked him. It was cute when he did that.

"Shouldn't we pick those up?" You say pointing at the airplanes on the grass.

"Yes, we should." Kai said in between laughs as he offered his hand to you.

You got up and raced Kai to get the airplanes that were scattered in front of you guys.

Sian was sitting on the bench, swinging his feet and a juice box in his hand.

So Kai thought he would comfort you more in the time being.

"Are you okay?" He softened his tone.

You just stood there and looked into his eyes, paper airplanes in your grips. You held onto them harder because you wanted to respond but couldn't.

He didn't say anything after that, he didn't ask you questions or pressure you to talk. He just listened when you wanted to talk.

He then hugged you, and even though you weren't feeling well the whole day.

It all went away just from his hug.

"Thanks Kai." You said as he pulled away.

"No problem, just use the paper airplanes. Let them carry your thoughts away." He responded with a smile.

It was weird, because you barely knew Kai and he seemed like he cared for you a lot. He was the only person you wanted to be near right now. You didn't know what it was. But you loved it more than you could admit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 593 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
10.1K 271 17
~in love with smiles that shine like moonlight~
2.7K 145 20
the gap between us is so huge that our relationship will not work no matter how much we try Sorry but we can't be together ~
167 28 15
"you betrayed me, like everybody else. but something in me wanted to believe you were different." take me back to the night we met. μ΅œμ—°μ€€ | choi yeonj...