๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

Door DiorxKentrell

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ... Meer

<| ๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• |>
| ๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |

| ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |

1.1K 50 1
Door DiorxKentrell

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 𝟑:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦

"Let me go" I said as Kentrell held onto my arm as he pulled me through the store.

"Nah because yo' ass like wondering off and shit" he said as he pulled me into the snack aisle.

"Pick out some snacks" Kentrell said before letting my arm go.

"You saying that like I'm a lil kid or sum" I mumbled causing him to smack his lips.

"Mane Kiari, pick something so we can go" he sighed as he rubbed his hands down his face.

"Mhm" I hummed as I walked over to the cookies before grabbing the thin original oreos and putting them in the cart.

"That's all you want?" Kentrell asked as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go" I mumbled causing him to look down at me.

"Ight, come on" he said as we walked to where the self check out lines were.

Once it was our turn, I scanned the stuff before opening my purse.

I heard a ping causing me to turn around. Kentrell grabbed the bags before grabbing my hand.

"Why do you always do that? I'm not broke" I mugged causing him to chuckle.

"You don't gotta pay fa' shit while you with me" he said as we walked over to his white Rolls Royce.

"Get in the car ma" Kentrell said as he unlocked the door.

He put the groceries in the trunk before getting in as well.

"You hungry?" he asked as he started the car.

"Umm" I mumbled as I thought about if I wanted something to eat or not.

"Mhm, go ahead" Kentrell hummed as he waited for my response.

"Yeah" I said causing him to nod his head as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"What you want to eat?" he asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Ummm" I mumbled causing Kentrell to look at me once we got a red light.

"Kiari, you can get whatever you want. You don't gotta keep saying um" he laughed causing me to look over at him.

"Okay, can I get seafood?" I asked causing him to nod before starting to drive again.

"Play sum, ma" he said as he passed me his phone.

I opened his phone before going to apple music.

I searched up his name before playing his new song, "Step On Shit".

Kentrell turned up the radio before starting to bob his head.

____

"Hop in your benz, the money be calling again and again and again. Don't wanna do nothing but win-" I sung before the music stopped.

"Ain't nobody tryna hear that" Kentrell mugged causing me to smack my lips.

"Don't do my song like that" I said as I picked up my phone.

"Mhm" he said as he sat down next to me.

"I'm sleepy" I yawned as I laid my head on Kentrell's lap.

"Go to sleep then" he mumbled as he started to run his fingers through my ponytail.

"Well I'm not really tired, it's just that I have a headache" I said as I placed my hand on Kentrell's thigh.

"I don't got no medicine for no headache" he said causing me to sigh.

"You don't got no Tylenol?" I groaned as I sat up before turning around.

"Nah, I ran out. What are you doing?" Kentrell asked as I sat on his lap before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nothing" I said as I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mhm" Kentrell hummed as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I took a deep breath causing Kentrell to chuckle.

"You wanna go get some medicine?" Kentrell asked as he moved his hands down to my ass cheeks.

"No, I'll manage" I mumbled the last part before shifting in Kentrell's lap causing him to groan.

"Say, what you doing?" he said as I kept moving.

"I'm trying to get comfortable" I mumbled causing him to grip my body before holding me in one place.

"Kennnnn" I whined causing him to sigh.

"Stop moving so much" he said as he laid back onto the bed.

"Imma move until I get comfortable" I said causing him to smack his lips.

"Kiari... If you keep trying me, imma have to show you sum" Kentrell mumbled the last part causing me to frown.

I sat up before smiling at him. "Nigga you ain't gone do-" I started but was cut off by Kentrell putting his hand over my mouth.

"Kiari" he said in a stern tone.

I sighed before putting my head back into the crook of his neck.

I sighed as Kentrell massaged my ass before giving it a hard smack.

"Ouch nigga" I whined as Kentrell chuckled before rubbing the spot he hit.

"My bad ma, it was a reflex" he said causing me to smack my lips.

"You are the worst liar, I swear" I laughed causing him to smile.

"Kiari, take yo lil ass to sleep" Kentrell sighed before smacking my ass again.

"Okay nigga, you about to piss me the fuck off"
I said as I tried to get up bit he held me down.

"Calm down Ari, I'm just jocin' with you" Kentrell said before flipping us over so that I was now under him.

"Oh my- get off of me" I whined as Kentrell spread my legs before snuggling into me.

"You smell good" Kentrell said as he put his head in the crook of my neck before sniffing me.

"You so fucking weird dude" I rolled my eyes as I looked at myself in the mirror over the bed.

"I wonder if you taste how you smell" Kentrell mumbled as he held me closer to him.

"Let me goo" I whined causing Kentrell to sigh.

"I wanna be in your skin, ma" Kentrell said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Don't you got a girlfriend to be up under instead of fucking with me?"

"No, I'm all yours" Kentrell said as he attached his lips to my neck.

I gasped as I closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to grind his hips into mines.

"Okay stop" I said opening my eyes causing him to smirk as he continued to leave hickeys on my neck.

I wrapped my legs around his waist deciding to fuck with him a little bit.

Kentrell chuckled as his movements started to come to a halt.

"I know what you doing Kiari" Kentrell said as he pulled away from the dark red hickey on my neck.

"Why you keep trying me?" he asked as he leaned up before gripping my chin.

"I don't know what you talking about" I said as I looked down at his lips.

"You know I want you so why you keep playing?" he asked causing me to look into his eyes.

"I don't know" I mumbled causing him to smirk.

"That's how you feeling?" Kentrell asked but before I could respond, he smashed his lips into mines.

I kissed back causing our lips to move in sync.

Kentrell bit down on my bottom lip, asking for access to my mouth.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths before Kentrell gently pulled away.

We made eye contact as we breathed against each other's lips.

"You gone be mine?" Kentrell asked as he licked over his lips.

"Yeah" I mumbled causing him to smirk before connecting our lips again.

____

School Finally Over Mfs 🤪
Okay So Imma Try To Finish This Book By August 💞
| Finished : May 29, 2023 |

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

147K 5K 31
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." - ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง. EDITING. ...
25.5K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ You won't regret it Read to find out... โ–ช๏ธComment pleaseee โ–ช๏ธVote โ–ช๏ธFollow me ยฉ Mature Content Stro...
77.1K 5K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, ๐Ÿ’•.