SHIRT, charles leclerc

By lcvedior

feeling lost but i like it โ–ˆ REAL LIFE+SOCIAL MEDIA, leclerc ... More

SHIRT
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†, 2019
CHAPTER ONE, announcement
CHAPTER TWO, chilly monaco mornings
CHAPTER THREE, fashion-ista!
CHAPTER FOUR, good morning barcelona
CHAPTER FIVE, pre-testing jitters
CHAPTER SIX, its not soccer...its football
CHAPTER SEVEN, lightning mcqueen
CHAPTER EIGHT, memory lane
CHAPTER NINE, not-so rookie of you
CHAPTER TEN, rumour has it
CHAPTER ELEVEN, captain obvious
CHAPTER TWELVE, blurred
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, you've been robbed!
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, blazing
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, jpg
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, sparks
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, cupid's unpleasant surprises
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, failures and successes
CHAPTER NINETEEN, confusions && confessions
CHAPTER TWENTY, pure lust
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE, patience
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO, smooth criminal
TWENTY-FOUR, smooth operator
TWENTY-FIVE, distaste
TWENTY-SIX, bonds
TWENTY - SEVEN, intoxicated
TWENTY - EIGHT, aftermath
TWENTY - NINE, rebuttal
THIRTY, dread
THIRTY - ONE, ache
THIRTY - TWO, gutted
THIRTY - THREE, curiosity kills the cat
THIRTY - FOUR, hesitation
THIRTY - FIVE, dedication and determination
THIRTY - SIX, not yet
THIRTY - SEVEN, cursed
THIRTY - EIGHT, accusations
THIRTY - NINE, lando's minecraft obsession
FOURTY, charles's intuition
FOURTY - ONE, middle name
FOURTY - TWO, proposition
FOURTY - THREE, lingering stares
FOURTY - FOUR, garages
FOURTY - FIVE, distrust
FOURTY - SIX, personal driver
FOURTY - SEVEN, ready or not
FOURTY - EIGHT, a series of unfortunate events
FOURTY - NINE, rollercoaster of emotions
FIFTY, escalated
FIFTY - ONE, acceptance
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’, 2020
ONE, welcome juliette
TWO, elegance
THREE, hawkish horner
FOUR, formidable
FIVE, morning runs
SIX, home sweet home
SEVEN, don't mess with mama leclerc!
EIGHT, rendezvous
NINE, pretty when you cry
TEN, don't fret
ELEVEN, calculated
TWELVE, gossipers

TWENTY THREE, ocean's haze

6.7K 199 63
By lcvedior

( NOT EDITED / PROOFREAD )

A WEEK LATER

There was about three weeks till the next grand prix, which was the Austrian grand prix.

Juliette was glad that there was a sort of interval where she had the time to mentally and physically relax.

The past few months had been absolutely exhausting, not only with her career, but with her her personal life.

Especially Charles.

Juliette had been trying to take her mind off him, but as much as she tried - Charles would plague her thoughts constantly, a day would never go by without him wandering in her mind. It was as if his name was tattooed into her mind, permanently etched there.

He was stuck in her head. And she didn't know what to think of it.

Juliette had been staying in Monaco for the past few days. She just got back from São Paulo and she desperately needed some time to take for herself.

But, obviously, Bruna Marquezine did not let her. She had the keys to Juliette's house in Monaco, so she let herself in, whether Juliette liked it or not.

Yes, Juliette absolutely adored Bruna, but it sort of bothered her that she couldn't get the alone time that she wanted.

So, she opted to have a beach day, alone. While Bruna was out shopping.

Juliette wore a white beach dress with spaghetti straps, the back of it exposed, showing the strings off her basic olive green bikini.

She hummed to herself, as she walked along the path towards the beach, her tan sandals clacking against the ashy wood beneath her, as she approached the sand.

A small, basket-like beach bag slung over her arm, containing a few essentials.

Juliette decided to go to a private beach, she hated the overly-crowded ones that were common in Monaco. The beach she chose only had about a dozen people on it, a few of them in the water, a few of them playing quietly in the sand.

Juliette liked quiet places like these, especially on days where she needed it.

Juliette found a beach chair, she sat on it, peeling her beach dress, leaving her in her bikini.

She grabbed a pair of sunglasses and placed it on the top of her head, as she let her natural waves linger along her shoulders.

Juliette grabbed one of the ' self help ' books from her bag, and laid across the beach chair, and set the bag on the ground.

She hummed to herself, as her eyes danced across the page of the books, reading the text.

Juliette wasn't planning on going in the water, though, she loved the comforting sounds of waves crashing into eachother, the water coursing towards the sand.

Juliette always used to say that her Plan B if F1 didn't work out, was to be a Marine Biologist. She loved the ocean, and the wonders in it. And she would've loved learning more about the bizarre world under the sea.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

'We accept the love we think we deserve.'

It was a quote Juliette read in her book.

Her eyes frisked over those words again.

And again.

And again.

It wasn't an odd quote or anything, but it was one that did make her a bit puzzled. It was so raw, and so relatable.

She didn't know what to think.

Juliette's mind lingered onto Charles, as she reread that quote. She paused, stopping herself.

Why was she thinking about the Monegasque?

She wasn't in love with him or anything . . . Right?

No, no. She couldn't love him, it was wrong. It wouldn't be good for her, or him, or anyone.

She refused to associate the word ' love ' with Charles.

If she did, then she would've fallen into a deep hole of wonderings that she couldn't get out of.

Juliette sighed, closing her book. "I guess the self- help book didn't help at all." She mumbled to her self, shaking her thoughts away, as she grabbed her phone from her bag.

"Juliette!" A voice called, from her left. Juliette's head whipped towards the voice, her eyes darting towards a familiar brit.

Lando Norris.

Juliette smiled gently. "Hey, Lan." He jogged over to her, before standing at the foot of her long beach chair. She straightened herself up, sitting cris-cross.

Lando grinned. "I thought you were in Brazil?" He started, as he sat down beside her legs. His sunglasses completely covering his eyes.

"I came back a few days ago, I needed sometime for myself." Juliette responded. Lando nodded. "Cool." He then continued. "Me and some of the boys are sitting in the lounge, it's at the other side of the beach, wanna join?"

Juliette hesitated, a small cringe forming on ever face, as she was about to deny his offer.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Lando said abruptly, wiggling his brows. Juliette chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Well, then. I decline your offer, Mr. Norris."

"Hey!"

"I technically didn't say no. Didn't I?" Juliette teased, her lips spreading out into a grin. Lando lightly pushed her shoulder. "Stop trying to be a smartass."

Their laughter slowly died down, before Lando put an innocent hand on her knee.

He sighed. "Come on, just say hi at least?" He pouted at the girl, who squinted her eyes at him. "Fine."

Lando smiled victoriously, grabbing the girls' hand and dragging her away, towards the VIP beach lounge on the other side of the beach.

Leisurely, the two eventually made it to the spot. Lando had his arm around the girls' shoulder, as the approached the group, who sat on a few couches facing each other in the lounge area.

"Look who I found." Lando announced, as the group turned towards Juliette.

Juliette recognized many familiar faces.

Pierre, George, Esteban, Carlos, Daniel and Max. Her eyes lingered onto a person she didn't know, who sat between George and Daniel.

He had thick, brown hair with a light beard that lingered along his jaw. A charming smile on his face as he glanced at the girl.

Juliette waved towards the group, before the unknown man introduced himself.

Apparently, his name was Mason, and he was a football player.

It was funny how F1 and Football constantly connect. They were probably the two biggest sports in the world.

Additionally, he was one of Lando's best mates back in England, and he plays for Chelsea.

Juliette smiled at the boy, giving him a small side hug. He scooched a little, offering the girl some space to sit beside him.

"It's alright. I'm planning on leaving anyway." Juliette politely declined. Before roars of protests erupted from the group.

"Seriously, Juli?!"

"You just got here!"

"The sun isn't even down!"

Juliette chuckled at their protests, before attempting to wave them off with a lie. "I'm sorry guys, my friend's at home waiting for me. I can't leave her alone."

Daniel scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Come on, Juli. I bet she wouldn't mind if you stayed for an extra hour."

George nodded, agreeing with the Aussie. "Plus, I bet our friend Mason, here, would like to hear a lot more about you."

A light blush rose on Mason's cheeks, a shy smile on his face.

Juliette puffed out a sharp breath, before slowly nodding, finally agreeing to stay.

A small cheer left Daniel's lips, as he grinned.

Everyone slowly fell into conversations with one another, as they all sipped on whatever drink they ordered.

Juliette decided to talk to Mason a little, she was genuinely curious about the boy.

"How's Chelsea?" She questioned, sparking up a topic. Mason beamed at the mention of his club. "I recently signed for it. And honestly, it was a dream come true. I've been a Chelsea fan ever since I was younger."

Juliette smiled at him.

He sort of reminded her of herself, how Ferrari was her dream, and how she recently signed for it as well.

"You guys played so well this season. But, I personally support Liverpool." Juliette revealed, as the boy placed a hand on his heart, faking an expression of betrayal on his face.

"Traitor! I thought we were friends!" Mason gasped, Juliette laughed at the boy. "Oops! I guess not." She wiggled her brows, as the two continued to joke.

Charles walked towards the group who were sat on the couches in the lounge. A few drinks in hand as an annoyed expression etched onto his face.

"Sorry guys, the bartender took a billion hours to make these drinks." Charles groaned slightly, as he placed the drinks on the table, Pierre laughed. "Mate, you have no patience whatsoever!"

Charles rolled his eyes at his friend, before he noticed Juliette sat with the group, his brow rose.

Pierre watched as the Monegasque glanced at the girl, who was innocently having a conversation with Mason.

"I didn't know Juliette was in Monaco." Charles piped up, as he sat next to Pierre. Juliette's eyes glanced over to the Leclerc as she heard her name, his eyes were intensely on her. Juliette shrugged gently. "Yeah, I just came back from São Paulo."

Charles hummed, nodding slowly. Juliette shrugged his words off, before continuing her conversation with Mason.

Charles kept his eyes on her, as he watched her and Mason talk amongst themselves.

His eyes burned with flames of envy, as he continued to watch the girl, his body tense.

Pierre silently observed Charles, an amused look on his face. "Mate, you're making it obvious."

Charles's eyes snapped towards the Frenchman. "Huh?"

Pierre laughed. "You're making it so obvious."

"Making what obvious?" Carlos popped in, from the other side of Charles, who panicked. "Nothing, nothing."

Carlos squinted at Charles, Pierre attempted to conceal his snickers.

"I don't think it's nothing . . ." Carlos rose a brow, he paused for a moment, his mind stringing through thoughts, before his face formed an ' Oh! ' expression. "Wait, . . . your crush on Juliette, right?" Carlos stated, bluntly, yet loudly

Charles's eyes widened.

How the fuck did he know?

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

| AUTHORS NOTE ::
- sorry for not posting a chap in a while, i had writer block and it was honestly so annoying 😭😭 but now i'm back!! and hopefully with more and more chaos coming soon

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31K 142
where Charles Leclerc marries the wrong girl in Vegas โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข social / real life
771K 13.8K 94
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
unconditional By

Fanfiction

974K 14.2K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...