๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž| ๐’๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa iWishiKnew69

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ... Wiฤ™cej

1
2
3
4
little announcement
5
7

6

1K 31 3
Autorstwa iWishiKnew69

-----

the girls made it to blockbuster only a minute or two after Stu did, and upon seeing him and Billy, Tatum and Sidney took their leave- after suggesting a few movies for the party.

Y/n, Randy and Stu were stood by a shelf of half-stocked romance movies, staring not-so discreetly at Billy. stood in the horror section. after being accused of murder.

'I mean, thats just in poor taste.' Randy sighed, shoving a few tapes onto the shelf and shaking his head.

his friends turned back to him, confused looks on their faces. 'what do you mean?' the girl questioned, grimacing slightly as she watched him talk to two blonde bimbos.

'hello? he's in the horror section. a murderer, in the horror section!' Randy rolled his eyes, sending a look to Y/n, who stuck her tongue out at him.

'no, it was a misunderstanding. he didn't do it, he got released, duuuh!' Stu flicked the boy on the forehead. 'you coming to the party tonight?'

'mmhm, off early; curfew.' Randy looked up from stacking and shook his head disapprovingly at Stu. 'you know, you're such a little lap dog, guy's got killer printed all over his forehead.'

'then whyd the police let him go?' Y/n quipped, giggling slightly.

'because, Y/n, they don't watch enough horror movies. this is standard horror movie stuff- prom night revisited.'

'why would he want to kill Y/n? she's our best friend. didn't think about that, did ya Meeks?'

'there's always some sort of bullshit reason, Stuart. that's the beauty of it all, simplicity. besides, if its too complicated, you lose your target audience.'

'so whats his reason?' Y/n asked, genuinely wanting to know the answer now, even if it wasn't true.

'I dunno... maybe he's in love with you and he got too bloodthirsty, or... he thought because you have more friends you'd leave him or something.' Randy mumbled, eyes trained downwards again. 'hey! now that Billy's tried to mutilate you, d'ya think I could fill the spot of best friend and potential love interest?' Randy looked up, sending Y/n a wink and a grin- not noticing Stu's deadly glare.

before Y/n could answer, Stu pipes up. 'not to upset you, but I think it might be one of your parents- or Sidneys dad. why can't the police find them?'

'because, Sid's dads probably dead somewhere. his body will come popping out in the last reel somewhere- eyes gouged out! see, the police are always off track with this shit, if they'd just watch Prom Night, they'd save time. there's a formula to it! a very simple formula! everybody's a suspect!' his voice began to get louder and louder, until it could be the only thing heard in the establishment and all eyes were on the three. Randy cleared his throat, scanning the shelves to make sure everything was in order. 'while they're investigating a dead end, Billy's out there, planning his next kill.'

Randy hadn't noticed said person creep up behind him, until he almost jumped out of his skin when he felt his hands clamp down on his shoulders. Randy spun around, a weak, sorry grin on his face.

'how do we know you're not the killer?' Billy hissed.

'hey... Billy...' Randy chuckled weakly, turning for a millisecond to Y/n and Stu in hopes of help.

'maybe, your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button?' Billy backed away slightly, eyes flicking to Y/n and Stu, who were now observing the scene from beside the two.

'you're absolutely right! I'll even be the first to admit it, if this were a scary movie, I'd be the prime suspect.' Randy chuckled, shrugging and seizing up as Stu was up behind him, front pressed to back, arms loosely hanging around his shoulders. Billy closed the space between them, so it was now a Randy sandwich.

'guys-'

'just a second, Y/n.' Billy said, before turning to Randy and dropping his voice so low Y/n could barely hear him. 'and what would your motive be?'

'its 1995, motives are incidental.'

-----

Stu, Y/n and Billy were sprawled out on Billy's couch, shoveling popcorn into their mouths. they'd been watching horror movies, but after realising they were getting a bit bored of them, they'd switched to cable and were now watching an advert for pain-free waxing.

'I bet the only reason those girls aren't screaming from pain, is because all that wax ripped out their nerve endings.' Y/n grumbled, shoving a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Stu chuckled, but it went quiet so all that could be heard was the preppy voice over woman talking about the 'fabulous, modern, pain-free technology!'

'hey N/n, can we talk in the other room for a sec?' Billy asked, looking slightly uncomfortable for the first time ever.

the show was a single ad from continuing again, so she hesitantly nodded. 'uh, right, yeah, sure."

the two went into the kitchen, where Billy leaned against a marble counter and Y/n slouched over the impressive island. 'so whats this about, Billboy?'

'well, uh, I dont actually know how to phrase this..' he trailed off, eyes trained on the floor as he thought about his words. 'I like you-' he was cut off.

'aw, Bill! I like you too.' Y/n smiled, reaching over the island to grab his hand.

'no, Y/n, I like you...' he sighed, his eyes boring into hers and a small grin on his face.

suddenly, all her old feelings came crashing down on her. the stupid playground crush she'd once had overwhelmed her once again, and a red hot blush shaded her cheeks a deep crimson. her lips parted slightly as she let him pull her gently away from the island, so that he was still leaning against a counter and she was pressed against his chest.

'Billy... I- this isn't a joke?'

'no, Y/n, its not a joke.' he mumbled, starting to close the small gap between them.

'I like you too Billy, a lot.' she whispered, leaning forward and mirroring him- closing her eyes- and closing the gap between them.

it was like something out of a Disney movie; sparks flew and Y/n was sure she heard birds singing and fluttering around their heads. his hands moved down to her hips, gently resting their as he pressed closer to her somehow. his lips were soft, moving perfectly in sync with hers.

when they finally pulled away from each other, realisation of what had happened dawned on Y/n and she wasn't quite sure whether to giggle and squeal and jump up and down, or grab one of the large, shiny knives and just take her own life for being a terrible friend; she'd kissed her best friend's ex-boyfriend.

'Sidney.' she gasped, backing away and slapping her hands over her gaping mouth.

'what about her?'

'shes my best friend, Billy! youre her ex, I cant do this to her!' she cried, shaking her head.

'no, no listen! we can just keep it a secret for a while, yeah? we're done with school soon, anyway, and we can stop hiding it at that point.' he rambled, pulling her close again.

a small smile creeped onto her face, and while a voice in the back of her head, and the bottom of her heart, was screaming at her, telling her it was a bad idea, she hugged him and buried her head into his shoulder, nodding. 'yeah, ok.'

the two wandered back into the living room, hands intertwined, just in time for another round of adverts. Stu, not being overly observant, only noticed their slightly off behaviour because he was getting bored of the colgate toothpaste ad (which 9 out of 10 doctors recommend).

'you two made out, didn't you?' he mumbled, eyes diverting away from the TV.

Y/n rolled her eyes, grinning a little at how obvious it was. Billy's lips were slightly glossier, and redder, than when they'd left, and- this wasn't as obvious- she was sat on his lap, cuddling into his chest. 'however did you guess?'

'I could just... smell it in the air, I guess.'

'hey, dont tell Sid or Tate or Randy or anyone, yeah? its just between us three, until exams are over.'

Stu nodded, not actually listening to his friends words as he scanned the room again. he'd been at Billy's house a countless amount of times, but there always seemed to be something new to look at, something that he missed last time. Billy's house was large- Stu Macher, Casey Becker large- and this meant that there was a never-ending curiosity with Stu whenever he stepped into the home.

'we could watch Friday the 13th again.'

-----

Y/n and Billy lay entagled on Billy's bed in silence, listening to the birds chirping outside, enjoying the peaceful stillness, which- unbeknownst to Y/n- wouldn't ever feel the same again after that night.

'should we get up? eat something?' Y/n mumbled, making no move to do either. Billy didn't respond, just tightening his arms around her a little.

the two lay like that again for a few more hours, until Y/n did hesitantly roll out of bed, realising she had plans with Tatum. Billy reached after her lazily, mumbling something about staying, but she shook her head.

'no, no, I have to meet Tate soon, I'll see you later.' she whispered, planting a kiss on his temple and tiptoeing out of the room, trying to make sure he could go back to sleep uninterrupted.

-----

Tatum and Y/n were, once again, in Tatum's room. this time, though, they weren't sat on the beds, giggling about their love lives or people from school, and they weren't terrified after a vicious attack. they were sat on the floor, in front of a large mirror propped against the wall, lightly dusting their makeup on.

'how come Sid's not here again?' Y/n asked, blending the blush.

'she wants to practice driving up to Stu's in her car, she got her license recently but she's been too afraid to use, figured she'd do it now because of the empty roads and all.' Tatum replied, checking herself in the mirror as she dug around in a large, full make-up bag.

Y/n nodded in response, too consumed with how her makeup looked to reply to her friend. she'd never cared so much about her looks, but with her old feelings for Billy out again, her old feelings for Stu made themselves present as well, and she felt like an excited little girl, wanting to look her best for a boy who she wasn't sure was interested in her like that.

'I think I'm done, do I look ok?' she's asked, turning to Tate, who spared her a glance and a nod and then returned to her face. 'I'll go grab a brush and we can do our hair next, then.' Y/n mumbled, clambering out of the room and straightening her pretty, form-fitting dress out.

1855 words! sorry that this was also short, a bit shit and took so long to come out. got an exam on Monday and I've been very anxious about it so I've been focusing on that. after the exam I should be able to write longer, better chapters. wish me luck!

Published- 20th May 2023

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

124K 2.8K 10
Stu Macher x Reader x Billy Loomis Okay so basically let's just cut to the chase, the main character "(y/n)" is Sidney Prescott's little step sister...
468K 10.7K 18
{๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} โ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š?โž โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„...
67.1K 1.5K 12
"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž...
658K 13.3K 24
The reader falls head over heels with Billy Loomis, but when she finds out he's a killer does the reader leave him or join in on the fun. ~ Y'all I w...