Laurel St Love

Door amoouur_t

They say the projects is the worst place to find love.. but is that really true? #1 urban 06/19/22. #1 hood 0... Meer

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW BOOK ALERT 🚨
051
052
053
054
055

050

6.5K 214 48
Door amoouur_t

Breon POV
Atlanta, Georgia.

I was in the city just riding, I been to the A a couple times so I practically know my way around here.

Tae been acting like she ain't feeling me so I left her by herself. Nobody finna treat me like I'm annoying them or bothering them.

Incoming call from Treezy blue heart...

"Hallo." I said answering the phone.

"What it do." Treezy said answering the phone.

"What you on man?" I asked.

"Nun in the city, what you on?" He asked.

"Same just riding." I said.

"I think I might want to try this." Ari said in the background making my eyes widened.

"Oh when that happen, you ain't even tell me or nothing I feel like we ain't brothers no more." I said.

"Three what you talking about?" He asked.

"You and Ms. Ari." I said.

"Don't speak on me Hotel room number." Ari said.

"Here y'all go with the same jokes." I said.

"No did you see what Tuson commented under your post?" Ari said laughing.

"Yeah talking about Vending machine and his snack." I said.

"They think they funny huh?" Treezy said.

"Yeah cuhs, where y'all about to go tho?" I asked.

"Probably downtown and see what's popping." He said.

"Oh word I might slide just let me know." I said.

"Alright stay safe lil boy." Treezy said.

"Ight fasho." I said before hanging up before speeding off.

"Trackhawk jeep go too fast." I said singing along to the song.

I really can't get over the fact that I came out here for Diamontè and she barely want to see me it's like she's annoyed by me or something.

But I'm not gone worry about it I'm going to chill by my lonely today and not even think about it, she want space I'll give it to her.

I pulled up to this lil soul food restaurant I'm trying to see what's the hype I heard this spot got some good food.

It was people posted up in front of this store. Atlanta ain't no different from Compton.

"Twin you throwed." I heard somebody say as I hopped out my car.

"Aye twin I think I know him he cut lil baby nem hair." I heard as I walked closer.

People knowing who I am when I step on a scene got to be my favorite thing for real.

"Aye twin you that famous barber ain't it?" The guy asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Yeah twin aye you hard I saw you cut lil baby hair you know the city rock with baby heavy." He said.

"Yeah baby a real one." I said before walking in the spot.

It was a little packed in here, but aye that just means they food good.

I'm watching the scene especially with me being a public figure you got to stay on your P's and Q's. I looked to my left and seen one of my old entanglements Kayla, my eyes widened.

I have a wife, yeah she mad at me right now but I'm definitely not gone fold.

I'm standing ten down on my toes.

She was staring at me like I had four heads.

"How may I help you?" The worker asked.

"Yes, can I have some turkey wings, collard greens, Mac & cheese and a sweet potato jack?" I asked.

"You said turkey wings, collard greens, Mac & cheese and sweet potato jack right?" The worker asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"You're total will be $30.45" The worker said.

Why everything so high in America.

I swiped my card and waited on my receipt.

"Here's your receipt, your order will be out shortly." The worker said.

I went to go sit down as far away from her as I possibly could.

I felt somebody behind me following me.

As I was going to sit down I turned around and saw her on my heels.

"Hi Breon." She said.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Why rudeness and attitude?" She asked.

"I came here for a meal and not for an interaction with people. The only interaction I want is my mouth on that food." I said.

"That's very rude." She said.

"It's very rude to invade someone's personal space, especially in public." I said.

"You aren't still mad I didn't want to settle down with you, are you?" She asked.

"Tuh, I can't never be mad about nothing." I said smiling showing all 32.

"Back then I was stupid, I don't know why I didn't settle down. Now that I'm older maybe if we give it another go I'll settle." She said.

"Hm.. I wonder why NOW you would settle but not back then." I said chuckling.

"I know I wonder the same things." She said.

"Start with a D and ends with 'Nero'." I said.

"Oh please I don't need your money." She said.

"Order 242." The worker said causing me to look down at my ticket.

"And I don't need your conversation." I said before getting up and getting my food.

"Thank you." I said after grabbing my food.

I walked out the restaurant.

"He ain't on nothing twin really like that." I heard.

Hearing stuff like this give me PTSD from Compton. This the type of stuff I woke up out my sleep to.

"Y'all boys ain't talking about nothing stop fronting." I heard.

"I'm not trying to get into y'all business but y'all boys so young and I use to be just like y'all with my homies at one point in time. I'm here to tell y'all that ain't the wave them jailhouses, courtrooms, or worse case a casket. Stop all this man y'all so young I don't want to see y'all out here in trouble. I'ma be praying for y'all man for real. These prayers and grind is what keep me going even now and that's real cuhs." I said.

"You rich man you don't understand our struggle, we trying to make a dollar out of fifth teen cents." He said.

"I didn't always grow up with money youngin. I was in Compton getting raised by a woman that wasn't even blood related to me most of my life. My OG was locked behind them walls and he still is. My moms was struggling to raise me alone. I had it hard too, I was in the streets too but the difference is I had a hobby to keep me away most of the times, and that was cutting hair. Don't judge a book by its cover cuhs." I said.

"My fault man I don't know you personally and that was wrong of me twin you right." He said.

"You real for talking to us man we just some young kids with no guidance." Another boy said.

"I was the same, it's a way out just look at me as an example." I said.

"Thanks twin." He said.

"You welcome, y'all stay safe out here man." I said before walking away to my car.

If I can encourage somebody and possibly save a lost soul I will.

Real.

Teehee I took forever I know but I been so bad to y'all I owe y'all a lot. So I have a surprise for y'all. Check my announcements at 9:00 pm est/ 6pm pacific time depending on where y'all at. 🌝

If you don't check my announcements at the time you'll miss it so MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT!!

Also Vote & Comment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

229K 7.4K 63
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 ~𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
108K 2.7K 30
Better act like you know we're in this forever #2 hood love: 8/8/23 1# crazy 8/16/23
49.1K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
100 50 11
Welcome to Bandcamp where it's a wild time.