Only a Smile? Young Shanks x...

By DaSimps

When the Roger pirates find a barrel which they assume is filled with sake and food, they where in a hell of... More

1-A barrel?
2- Enter Shanks and Buggy!
3- Part of the Crew?!
4 - New Old Clothes!!
5- Part 1 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
6- Part 2 Y/n pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
7- Part 3 Buggy pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
8- Part 4 Shanks's pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
10- Two best friends in a room, they might kiss, yes they w- I mean!!
11- we're dating. YOU'RE WHAT??! we're dat- *faints* BUGGY!!
12- Approaching Island number 1 and bestie drama!!
13- Date Time!!~
14- The dress!!
15- The sword and massive argument!!
16- Poor Shanks... Y/n's driving him crazy...
17- Punishment for the Scaredy Boys
18- Bracelets and Dramatics
19- Cuddles!!~
20- A party?
21- Adult Jokes (Filler)
22- Operation Information is a F*cking Go!!!
23- Money Money Money, Must be Funny, In the Rich Man's World...
~Birthday Special~
24- Was that a panic attack?? Idk...
25- New power [Unlocked]!
26- Time Stoppy Wapowy Yayyyee I'm-still-alivey Thingy!
27- Shoving Explosions Down Throats is Fun!
28- Secret Agent Spy Mission
29- A Green Blob of Moss? *Gasp* A Marimo!!
30- A What?!

9- Part 5 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!

851 22 25
By DaSimps

The cute trio were sneaking around the halls on the ship, Shanks hid behind a wall corner and peaked his head around it and continued sneaking down the path as Buggy, who was on the other side of the hall, occasionally hid behind Y/n when he wasn't able to find a barrel for him to hide inside/behind. Y/n however, did not give a single f*ck about who saw her and was casually walking straight down the middle of the hall, as the two older boys were begging her to put more effort into not being seen.

(Words in italics show the person is whispering!!)

"Y/n..! Please... we're gonna be seen!!..." Shanks silently cried as the h/cnette passed by him while Buggy was hurrying forward because his two friends were leaving him behind.

"What's gonna happen if we get caught??... cause if we do then I'm not taking responsibility..."

"Shivers I.. don't want to think about it... we'd probably get stuck cleaning the toilets or something... or maybe we'd have to clean the WHOLE ship..." Shanks responded as all the colour retreated from Buggy's face and he padded along the hall, trying to catch up to Y/n, who was already far in front of them.

"Y/-" SMACK Shanks suddenly appeared behind Buggy as he began shouting, and punched him square on his head, a giant lump grew on the crown of his head and he comically fell to the floor, large, azure crocodile tears fell down his pouting cheeks, and a THUD was heard when he fell. He finished his sentence by whispering now "n..."

Y/n turned her head around, her body facing forward with her head tilting downwards to look at Buggy with a concerned look.

A small frown crease upon Shanks's lips as he saw his friend holding Buggy in her arms, asking him what was wrong. He felt a slight pang in his heart at the sight and wanted to snatch the girl away from Buggy's grasp, but restrained himself from doing so.

"Sh-SHANKS HIT ME!! REALLY HARD!!" Buggy screamed, not caring that his loudness could cause unwanted attention. The girl turned her gaze towards Shanks now and he could feel his heart beating rapidly as he sweat-dropped.

"Oops??.."

"OOPS???! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER YOU HIT THE GREAT BUGGY-SAMA?!!?!" Buggy screeched, outraged, as Y/n tried her best to calm him down and hold him back from hitting Shanks, as said boy was trying his best not to laugh at the girls cute effort at stopping Buggy, but both were obviously miserably failing.

However, the one-way bickering and laughing were put to an end as they heard a distant voice speaking close by.

"I'm sure I heard something!!" "It was probably Buggy and Shanks fighting again." The boys sweat-dropped at 'again' being being so dramatically stretched (?) And made themselves wonder how often they really do fight, but stopped when the voice spoke again.

"Let's go see what they're fighting about now, you have to admit, their fighting is pretty funny. I think I heard them over this way." And the footsteps got closer, draining the colour from each teens faces as they frantically looked around, searching for somewhere to hide.

The footsteps where gradually getting louder the closer they got, until the two men where behind a corner. Buggy and Shanks silently prayed as the men started coming round the wall, only to be extremely surprised when they were dragged so fast they looked like nothing more than a gust of wind.

Psh The men arrived once they rounded the corner, were met with nothing but a dust cloud. "What?? Maybe we turned the wrong way... Let's go do something else.. I can't be bothered enough to keep looking for them..." "same.." they said and then walked back the way they came.

Psh The door closed and on the other side three children were on the floor, about to question what had happened but was closed their mouths again when the girl had put a finger to her lip, signalling for them to not speak.

They shared a sigh of relief when they heard the men go and then started bombarding Y/n with questions.

"Where is this?"
"How did you know this was here?"
"What is this?"
"Why did I not know about this place?"
"How did you run so fast?"
"How did you drag us both?"
"Do your arms hurt?"
"Is this a bathroom?"
"Why is a bathroom here?"
"I could've come here when I needed to go... then I wouldn't have peed my pants.."
Shanks and Y/ns heads snapped towards Buggy, both saying what at the same time. Buggy's face turned as red as his nose and he quickly said "nothing!!"

My dad left the house who knows how long ago and he didn't tell me and my mum and brother are outside so I'm home alone😭 I'm snitching on him to my mum when she gets back✌😊.

"I seriously have never been here before... I didn't even know it existed! But why is a bathroom placed here??..." Shanks changed the subjest before it got too weird.

"The sign here says.." Y/n stood on her tippy toes "'Adult toilet. Only adults allowed, that means you, Shanks and Buggy, are not allowed in here'" the next part was written sloppily in pen "' t..hat in..cludes you too... Y/..n, even thou...gh(?) You ar..e prob..o..ly leas..t expec...ted.. to.. co..me in he..re'??" She finished, her tone showing her confusion.

"Well, damn flashy-bestie, it seems like you're more of a trouble maker than the others were expecting." Buggy says as Shanks snickered.

"Shuddup..." Y/n answered, a light blush on her face and turned around back to the sign, trying to hide it.

"Why don't we do the prank here? If this is for the grown-ups only, we won't get caught in the prank ourselves and they probably wouldn't expect us." She said once the blush cooled down and turned to face the guys again.

"Hmmm, that's a good idea!!" Shanks said as he patted Y/n's head, a darker blush compared to before erupted on to her face and she looked down trying to hide it, lucky for her, Shanks had already turned towards Buggy and told him that they will do the prank in there.

"Ok... but what are we gonna do for it then?" Buggy asked as the other two stared blankly at him, Shanks's hand was still resting on Y/n's head while the girl's blush deepened.
Get yourself a man who'd give you headpats💖 headpats > anything and everything else

"Uuhh.. what if we put a fake spider or snake in the toilet??...." Y/n helpfully suggests. "Yea!! We should do that!!" Shanks agrees and continues to pat her head.

~Time skip brought to you by Y/n's blush ( />/ω/</)~

"Aha!! Everything's ready!!" Shanks said, the trio had decided to add some extra stuff into Shanks's (now theirs) prank.

Shanks and Y/n hurried out of the bathroom and hid inside a barrel (a separate one for each :(, unfortunately)

They waited a long time, Shanks had nearly fallen asleep but Y/n had woken him up by punching his barrel, making it rock back and forth with Shanks inside and she giggled quietly at his nauseated face.

Shanks couldn't possibly be mad at the girl and soon he started laughing as well, but their time was cut short as they heard footsteps coming towards them.

They quickly shushed themselves and each other and sat squashed in the barrel.

Y/n quietly opened the lid slightly, just enough so she could see what the people outside the door were doing. She heard a silent creak and turned to see Shanks also peaking from the top. Shanks then also turned and saw her and were looking at each other until they heard speaking, to which they turned back towards it's origin.

"I'll be quick, just wait here." "K.." two men from the crew said. One had a leather jacket on and his hair was black at the roots and blonde at the long tips, he leaned against the wall, waiting for his friend.

The other one went into the bathroom, he had a white shirt wrapt tightly around his muscles and black pants, his short hair was a light orange and he had a few blonde highlights in it, and there was a katana strapped to his hip.

The orange haired one was now in the bathroom and Shanks and Y/n glanced at each other, then turned their eyes back to the door and strained their ears, trying to hear if he had fallen for it. I specified that cause to me it kinda sounded like they wanted to hear him pee- I'm sorryyyyyyy.... ooooooh~ it rhymes~

They heard a crash and then a scream, and the man leaning on the wall fell forward with shock and landed on his face, the two kids tried to muffle their laughs by covering their mouths with their hands.

~victi- I mean.. orange hair guy's pov~

He walked inside the bathroom and closed the door, he wasn't expecting anything to pop up at him but was left with a 'snake' falling from the ceiling and into his face, his eyes widened but then shrank back to his normal eye size when he realised it was fake.

Note: smack the person who left that there

He then threw the snake on the floor and walked to the toilet and he lifted the cover on the seat, but a ginormous spider sprang up at him, spraying toilet water all over him and all of a sudden a bucket of paint fell from nowhere and landed on his head, colouring him in a pinkish red paint. He screamed as the sudden paint tin wasn't expected and he really was going to kill who ever did this.

He lifted the paint bucket and threw it on the floor. But when he thought it was over, he was deeply mistaken when Buggy appeared behind the shower curtain in maid dress and threw another bucket at him, but this time it was filled with white paint.

His orange hair was now white and the only thing visible of him was his eyes, blinking with wide, angry eyes.

He picked Buggy up by the collar of his dress and speeded out of the bathroom and pushed his friend out of the way and headed towards Roger's office/room.

~Y/n💖 and Shanks's💖 pov~

The orange haired guy came out of the bathroom but his hair wasn't orange anymore, nor was his skin tan anymore, he came out in a salmon coloured paint which was already drying.

His friend, who had gotten back up, walked over to ora- pink person guy? But he was just pushed away, and the two kids stopped laughing when they saw he was clutching Buggy, who was screaming, crying and struggling in his hold. The guy stalked off in the direction of captain's office and they looked pale, that is until the guy's friend who was still on the floor, turned and saw the two in the barrels.

Now they were comically ghost white and the friend stood up and walked towards them. Shanks and Y/n raced out of the barrels and ran as fast as they could away from him.

The friend's eyes were wide open as the two ran away at the literal speed of light, he couldn't even see their legs!! That's ridiculous... (this class is ridiculous...) I'm sorry, I just had too :)

The friend ran after them but he was way far behind them, well, he was but then Shanks tripped... over a rock... who put that rock there???

Mr friend guy had caught up quite a bit in the time Shanks fell and Y/n stopped to help him, she held out her hand to help him up.

...

But then she looked behind herself, the friend was close to them, really close.

'F*ck it!' She thought and as Shanks put his hand out, about half way to her hand, she grabbed his and sped away, with Mr friend about 2 metres away from them and Shanks was flying in the air behind her with his eyes as spirals. (2 metres is basically 2 doors next to each other on their feet, you're welcome...).

Panicking, she opened the nearest door and literally flew in to it, the friend a few centimeters behind them now, pulled Shanks in and smacked the door shut, then put all her weight against the door, barricading it against the friend by herself because Shanks was too busy trying to compose himself from his flying experience.

Y/n reached behind her and flicked the lock, keeping the friend on the other side as he still struggled to open it. After about 5 minutes of trying to open the door, the friend gave up and went away, sighing to himself.

Shanks had finally fixed himself at the same time friend had left and was feeling a bit better.

Y/n had stopped struggling and relaxed as well.

But then both of them noticed....

They were in a very small storage room, it could probably only fit a bucket and a mop in there, but instead of a mop 'n' bucket, there was a boy and a girl, the girl pressed against the boy's chest and the boy's arms wrapped around the girl's waist... and both of them were red, really red....

Hiya!!!💖💖✨✨ I hope u liked this chapter!✌😚🤗💖 it's the longest chapter I've ever wrote😭, I put a lot of effort into this, but I wanna make it better so pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve!!!💖✨

When I wrote this, my phone shut down for some reason when I was at around 600 words, but then it didn't save and it went back to 154 words and I cried😭.... and I wanted to do it another time but I remembered I didn't post last week and so I made this one extra long for u all!!💖💖✨✨😄

I was sick all last week and this week, and I also sprained my ankle by falling down the stairs at school last Thursday😄😅...

I drew Buggy!! I hope u like it, I tried my best😊!!

This was: 2440 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
160K 6.8K 71
Who knew that Marine Admiral Sakazuki had a daughter. Yet this daughter was unknown to the world. A girl who had tried to gain her father's admirat...
110K 3.7K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
5.9K 247 6
What is in that barrel floating in the ocean? And why is it uneven to hold? When the bored crew finds a floating barrel, they don't expect to find a...