-ห‹ห เผป ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ฎ...

By LiveLaughChoso

โ•ฐโ”ˆโœ‚ ๐”๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐˜/๐, ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

เญญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
เญญ ๐€ ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
เญญ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ
เญญ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
เญญ ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ
เญญ ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
เญญ ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง!
เญญ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ & ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
เญญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
เญญ ๐Ÿ-๐€ ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ !
เญญ ๐Š๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ณ๐จ
เญญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐…๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
เญญ ๐€๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฉ
เญญ ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
เญญ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง' ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฒ!
เญญ ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐”๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข!
เญญ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
เญญ ๐‰๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ!
เญญ ๐๐จ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐๐จ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง
เญญ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ!
เญญ ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
เญญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง?
เญญ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž!?
เญญ ๐‘๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‘๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง
เญญ ๐€ ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐
เญญ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
เญญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž! ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐š๐ซ๐Ÿ..
เญญ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
เญญ ๐๐ž ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ซ๐ž
เญญ ๐’๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ!
เญญ๐€๐๐ข๐ž๐ฎ, ๐“๐จ๐š๐ ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž
เญญ ๐€ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
เญญ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
เญญ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ? ๐๐š๐ก๐ก
เญญ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ 
เญญ ๐”๐ง๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ
เญญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
เญญ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ!
เญญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž..
เญญ ๐‰๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ! ๐Ÿ-๐ ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ-๐€!
เญญ ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
เญญ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
เญญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
เญญ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ

เญญ ๐€ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

196 15 5
By LiveLaughChoso

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"You've gotta be shitting me.." Y/N groaned, holding his face in his hands as he listened to the buzzing of the realm. Of all times too, this was just peachy, "Do we really have to do this right now?" 

"You and your green friend are.. linked. That night his quirk blew up on him was the night when something in you snapped open, the lock on that power was opened by that link you've got." Kurama explained, towering over Y/N in his own body, well.. almost. 

"Linked? What do you mean?" He racked his mind for something, but couldn't really think anything up.. unless..

"I saw other people too.. there was a the carriers of all for one, and another group of people in front of them. The only one I could really see was this really pretty woman.. she had red hair, and kind of looked like Y/N." 

When Izuku was talking to All Might about his vision.. Y/N wasn't paying attention, and the boy cursed himself for that. Izuku saw someone who looked like him in his one for all vision, why? 

"Izuku someone that looked like my mother.. what the hell does she have to do with one for all?" Y/N looked up at the demonic fox, who huffs in what feels to be disappointment. 

"There was once carrier of One for All that was from the Uzumaki clan, an ancestor of yours, and if users of one for all reach a certain level, they can use the quirks of those before them. One of these quirks has burst from your friend, and this is a test to see if he can seal us away." Kurama explained once again, and I paled at him.

"You're testing them? They could get hurt- or die? Can't we do that when we're not in a place with a bunch of damn kids!" Y/N argued with the fox, who sent Y/N flying with a wave of his paw. Y/N went flying with the amount of force and power, and seethed when he sat up.

 "If he fails then he and everyone else dies due to his own failure, if he passes? Then you're back to normal and his newfound quirk does work." Kurama spoke calmly, the complete opposite of Y/N who came running over for more. 

"So you'd sacrifice my friends for what? Power?" 

"I'd sacrifice your friends for freedom, if you truly care about them, defeat me now and prove this body should remain in your.. care." 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

They were fucked

Mina screamed as she was nearly smashed by one of Y/N's tails, safe in Sasuke's arms as he grabbed her and continued to run. Currently, both teams were focused on getting the hell away from the fox, who was running amuck and overflowing with it's own power.

Y/N was in there, and they could tell he was fighting.

"LET GO!" Izuku shouted, trying to break free of Sasuke's Susanoo, who was clutching Izuku in his hand. The boy was also overflowing with a new power, something else they had no clue what it was for, but.. it seemed that Izuku and Y/N were linked somehow. 

"Only reason why I'm running is because I won't let anyone be another casualty on his conscious, it would ruin him." Sasuke snapped at Izuku, who quieted down and listened to what the Uchiha had to say, "He's my friend as much as he is yours, and as his friend I won't betray his trust.. as much as I want to." 

He cared, despite coming off so.. cold, to everyone.

Izuku made a promise to Y/N as well, one that was dead serious, one that he shouldn't break.

But this power, it's calling him to Y/N, it's begging him to help. 

"I won't be a casualty! This new power- I think it's what we need to seal it, the nine tails!" Izuku argued, and Monoma even began to listen, "When he blew up, so did I- and it's screaming at me to go help him, something deep down like.. instinct. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to sit here instead of trying to help! Me and Monoma will go and seal him, I think I know what this quirk is! I've seen it before, from-" 

"The Uzumaki clan, Y/N's clan.." Sasuke connected the dots, realizing that Izuku somehow has an Uzumaki sealing quirk. He couldn't dwell on it though, because everyone was sent flying into the air by a massive explosion behind them. Kakashi and Tenzo finally arrived on the scene, Aizawa in between either of them as they fought the 9 tails attacks. Vlad King found the students and was bringing them to safety, and that's when Sasuke grabbed Monoma and Izuku and nodded toward where Y/N was.

"Go." 

And they did, faster then they had ever ran. Vlad King went to stop them, but found that Uchiha Sasuke blocked his path, and he would have to get through the young boy if he wanted to retrieve the other students. 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Get the hell out." 

"Not worth it, leave him for the rats." 

"Why are you even alive?" 

Y/N was on his knees, clutching his head as the voices of those who hated him most flooded his mind and body, and he was becoming weak to fight against it. He was so close! He could've had Kurama, if only-

"If only you weren't so weak." 

Vivid memories of Kaminari lying in a hospital bed erupted from his mind, and Y/N fought against this hatred with everything in him, but it didn't feel like enough..

He, didn't feel like enough 

Disappear forever! 

No, you belong here 

Amongst the cacophony of hatred, the voice of women broke through it all, and the cycle was silenced as Y/N looked up.

Uzumaki Kushina

"Y/N.." She looked down at her son with adoring eyes, a hand on her chest as she admired the product of her and Minato's love.

Her son, her only son.

Y/N, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes at the woman in front of him. He wasn't going to fall for a trick like this, no matter how badly he wanted to run into her arms, his mothers arms. 

"I'm not falling for that Kurama!" Y/N seethed, pointing an accusatory finger at the 'woman' in front of him, the woman in question sighing at Y/N's response to her appearance.

"Jeez, you sure seem thrilled." she crossed her arms over her chest as she laughed at him, and Y/N huffed at this.

"THAT'S NO WOMANS LAUGH, IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA FALL FOR THAT THEN-" 

She delivered a nice smack to his head, one that shut Y/N up well.

"LIKE, NO!" 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Izuku yelped as he was grabbed by Kakashi, who saved the boy from getting blown away by a Bijuu bomb. Once Sasuke brought the other students to safety, he came back to aid in the sealing of the fox. They've gotta pray nobody catches wind of this, or else Y/N and UA will be screwed. Sasuke deflects every tailed attack that comes his way, doing his best to cut a path for Izuku and Monoma, who were running through the Uchiha carved path. It wasn't big, but Izuku and Monoma took the gap anyways, jutting out these uncontrollable dark tendrils, and praying that it would work with their combined power.

And it did, the tendrils sprung free and trapped the fox body, the demon in question thrashing around like a fly caught in a spiders web. 

"Nice!" Tenzo complimented the two, using his own power to contain it with his wood release, and the fox became desperate as it tried to release himself. But between Izuku and Monoma's conjoined attack and Tenzo's wood release, there was no getting out of there. They were ready to force the fox back, but it seemed to be slowly losing tails on it's own, shrinking in the process.

"Is Y/N doing that? Has he finally controlled it?" Izuku gaped at the sight, and in the middle of the gigantic circle of wooden pillars lay a passed out Y/N, one that was unharmed. The three first years ran over to him,  glad to see that he wasn't burnt like he usually is, Izuku went to grab Y/N.. but Monoma was faster, picking the boy up with terrifying speed and glaring at the others in warning. Sasuke rolled his eyes and Izuku returned the glare, not able to fathom how Monoma, despite all that shit talk can still care so deeply for his friend.

His.. hopefully, future boyfriend. 

With that in mind, Izuku goes to grab Y/N's dead weight body, but Monoma jumps out of the way before he can. The adults run over, and soon find that Monoma was not relenting with his grip. 

"Alright then, we'll take him to the nurse. You'll have to resume with Shinsou, since Sasuke took a bit of damage." Kakashi nodded his head toward Sasuke's shoulder, which displayed a hissing burn wound that he barely blinked at. Izuku and Monoma gaped at his calm demeanor, but the didn't argue about it as they continued about their way.

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N listened intently as his mother explained the story behind her and Minato's meeting, and shared a few smiles and frowns throughout the tale. His mother, the red hot habanero.. tomato, and a girl who dreamed about becoming the hokage of her village and #1 hero. 

Now he knows where he gets it from at least 

Y/N was in love with their love story, though the circumstances weren't ideal, it was cute!

"There's a little special something I like to tell the men who compliment me on my hair.. yourself included, Y/N." She beamed at her son, who perked up in curiosity. 

"What is it mom?" He grinned at the name, his heart on the verge of exploding from his chest at how happy he was. 

"I love you." 

Y/N's grin fell, not because he was sad or disappointed, but he really let those words sink in.

I love you 

Y/N looked to the side, a gentle smile and softer blush on his face at the words of his mother, who grins at his face.

"So tell me, what is the product of the red hot habanero and the leaf's yellow flash?" She turned in her own curiosity, Y/N stood up, his hands gripping his Jiraiya gifted track suit with pride.

"The future number one hero, Kyuubi!" 

.

.

I love you 

Y/N, now back in the body that was kneeling before Kurama, felt better then ever. Kurama had chains wrapped around him, and green tendrils.. Izuku. Y/N grinned at that, but focused on the task at hand, chains jutting out from his own body that he wrapped around Kurama. 

Who wasn't too happy 

"My quirk can't hold the nine tails down for long, so this is your chance to take him out!" 

"Right!" 

Kurama growled as he began to rip the chains from his body, and at the same time Y/N took this as his chance to take him out, activating sage mode and enhancing himself further. Kurama may be able to deflect attacks with his own chakra, but he can't deflect Y/N's attacks when they're mixed with Sage Mode. The fox attempted to get up through Y/N's plethora of merciless attacks, but Y/N and Kushina weren't giving him any chance for escape. Once Kurama fell on his ass again, Y/N took this chance to attack with a Bijuu bomb, a sage bijuu bomb.

"Get outta my face!" Y/N shouted, sending probably the biggest bijuu bomb he's ever created with his bare hands barreling toward the demon fox. Kurama attempted to cut through it like he did before, but got hit instead, taking a nasty blow that sent him back.

"One more time!" 

Y/N continued to summon as much power into this blow as possible, finding himself glowing in a yellow form, and he looked down at his flaming arm in shock. Kurama take a moment as well, before growling in warning.

"Don't make piss me off, Y/N!" 

Despite having a nasty beatdown, Kurama still sat up and conjured the biggest bijuu bomb Y/N's ever seen, making his own look like children toys. Y/N had this new power now, and he took it to his advantage, clutching his curse mark and twisting it. Kurama was pinned by multiple red torii, and while he was enraged, a flicker of approval shined in his sharp eyes as he was locked away once more.

"I won't forget this, Y/N." 

Both warning and. congratulations? 

"You did it Y/N!" Kushina grinned ear to ear at her sons power, and Y/N mirrored her own face as he grew excited to talk to her some more.

"So mom, are you-"

"And now I can follow after Minato." 

Y/N's smile truly fell this time, and he looked down at the realization. She's not coming back, she's not alive, not anymore at least.

"But first, there's one thing I need to tell you." 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Shoto wiped off dirt from Y/N's face, looking down at him worriedly. This was the 2nd or 3rd time that his power has gotten the better of him, and Shoto was beyond grateful that this time Y/N came out unscathed. Monoma was sitting in the unoccupied seat to Y/N's right, not happy that Todoroki was here with him but, he'd take it. 

He'd never really seen Y/N like that, not up close at least. 

He remembered how scared he was when he saw that All for One fight, not of Y/N, never of Y/N.

But for him, he remembered crying because of how much anxiety that fight gave him. 

.

.

Monoma hadn't been able to forgive himself, Y/N had been kidnapped by the league and he wasn't there to help him. He had so much he wanted to say, apologies that needed to be said and truth that needed sharing. 

Monoma hated to admit it, but he really had gotten attached, despite promising the opposite. 

Watching Y/N assist All Might in a fight was mind boggling on it's own, but knowing that Y/N wasn't in control of his own body.. it disturbed him, seeing someone he grew to care about overtaken by a lust for blood, someone else's bloodlust 

Watching Y/N fall deeper and deeper into these forms was terrifying, and Monoma was very much on the edge of his seat when Y/N came face to face with that kid. And just like that, Y/N was back, his Y/N. Monoma cried a little, his terror was eating away at him and the relief came in like a steady stream, slowly but surely. 

Y/N was amazing, all that power locked away in him and he still finds it in himself to smile after a fight like that, after being kidnapped by the league. 

Monoma didn't bother hiding his own tearful smile as he watched the reporters pan to Y/N, who had rescued hundreds in such short time, with injuries as well. 

.

.

"He's still asleep?" Izuku's voice cut through the silence that fell over the room, and Shoto and Monoma turned to the boy. The round ended a while ago, with Izuku's and team's victory, although it was hard experimenting with this new quirk. Y/N didn't end up waking and Sasuke was injured, so they threw in Shinso and Mineta (who got there late), who did amazing; despite being bummed out about not getting a rematch with Y/N. 

Monoma narrowed a glare at Izuku, who shrunk back a bit by the venom in his eyes. Shoto went to respond, when tears fell from Y/N's eyes, and everyone rushed over worriedly. 

"Why's he crying!?" Monoma whisper yelled as he wiped the tears from his eyes, and Izuku and Shoto smacked his hands away as they shrugged.

"I-I don't know! Bad dream?" Izuku whispered back in response, noticing how Y/N was waking up.

The Uzumaki boy shot up with a 'Hell Yeah!' hitting his forehead onto Shoto and Monoma, who shrunk back at the force of the head butt.

"Oh shit- why are you all surrounding me!?" Y/N jumped back as he registered how close everyone was, and they gave him space quickly, though their worry was still plain on their faces. Y/N sighed, smiling as he remembers the words of his mother.. the stories she told him. 

"What happened? You started crying Y/N." Izuku spoke up first, grabbing the boy's hand and giving it a squeeze, a sentiment that Y/N returns. 

"I.. I spoke with my mom, I got to talk to her!" Y/N grinned, his eyes threatening to pour out an ocean worth of tears that he held back. The boys were shocked, his parents? He got to meet them both, despite their deaths? 

They really did love him then, to go through all this trouble. 

Izuku smiled at that thought, hugging Y/N who finally let the tears fall, but his smile remained on his face. Shoto ended up sighing in relief and watching as Monoma came in for a hug, Monoma who was also surprised when Y/N squeezed him in without hesitation. They let him cry, they let him rant and they all listened. Other students ended up filing in and piled up on Y/N's bed as their own tears came out, everyone deadly worried about their shape shifting friend. 

Kakashi and Tenzo shared a look from their spots near the door, smiling at each other. Y/N's friends all cared about him, deeply, Kushina and Minato would've been over the moon if they saw this.. and based off of Y/N's story, maybe they did, maybe their seeing their son grow up through his eyes. 

The eyes of a fighter, the eyes of the future number 1 hero. 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N felt so much better, and it was now nighttime, and himself and Izuku were with his favorite shinobi heroes and All Might.

"So you've got an Uzumaki sealing quirk now, and you have what?" Kakashi pointed at Izuku, turning to Y/N with his finger pointed at the teen, the teen in question smirking as he activates his new form. His body was encased in gold, and black lines and symbols littered his body, the most prominent being his curse mark on his stomach and shoulders. Izuku gaped at the new form, and so did the others as Y/N waved his arms around and giggled like an idiot at how the ends of his elbows seemed to have flames that followed his movements. 

Izuku smiled at Y/N's antics, and the adults shared a knowing look as they watched Izuku admire Y/N.

"Young love, how disturbing."

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

WHENEVER I SEE KUSHINA AND NARUTO SCENE I ALWAYS GET EMOTIONAL BC OH MY GODDD

Anyways new form unlocked, we will probably not get any further then that because I don't wanna make Y/N too overpowered..

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, xoxo 

edit: I KEEP FORGETTING WHAT POV I START ON AND CHANGE IT RANDOMLY OMFG 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.3K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
70.4K 2.1K 33
๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ช๐™ฅ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง...