Enemies Or Lovers? || Shidou...

By Dakeda_san_

"I thought you were gay?" "Who knows?" Love story with smuts :P More

Part 1||Enemies or lovers?
part 2||Enemies or lovers?
Part 3||Enemies or lovers?
part 4||enemies or lovers?
Part 5||enemies or lovers?
part 6||enemies or lovers?
part 8||enemies or lovers?
part 9|| enemies or lovers?
part 10||enemies to lovers
part 11||enemies to lovers?

part 7 || enemies or lovers?

1K 30 27
By Dakeda_san_

"Wha-WHAT!?",your blushing.

"Nothing", shidou moved his eyes from you.

"What did you say? I quite didn't hear it"

"Bruhh I said it's nothing"

"Then whom did you say cute!?"

"SEE! I KNEW YOU HEARD IT! But it was a joke. Can't you even get a joke you dumbass?", he said looking at you.

"I knew it!"

"Bruhh what I meant was you look so ugly when you get excited eww"

"Shut up!"

"Ughh and this wheel is so stupid when is it going to stop?"

"Bruh I should have just got on this wheel alone you're being so annoying"

"Yeah It's all your fault"

As soon as the wheel stopped, shidou got out first with a very annoyed face. You got out and followed him. As you and shidou were walking, you saw an ice cream truck.

"Oii shidou I want an ice cream"

"Ugh"

"Come one!", you pulled shidou's sleeve as he wasn't coming.

You went to the ice cream truck and asked the seller to give you a chocolate cone.

"Shidou you want one?"

"Nahh I'm good"

"Okay"

The guy gave you one chocolate cone. As soon as you got the ice cream, you started eating it. Looking at you eating the ice cream like you never ate an ice cream before, he left out a sigh and handed the money to the guy.

"You're really an ice cream whore. Didn't you ever have ice cream before?"

"Shut up! I love ice cream"

"Oh my god who eats ice cream like that! You're being a baby everyone is looking at us. It's embarrassing!"

"Whatever! I don't care about what others think"

"Ughh then let's go to a lonely place"

"You don't get it right? They are looking at me because of my beauty"

"Beauty my foot"

You were actually being normal. But as shidou never saw how a lady acts, he was finding you weird. You and shidou found a bench and sat there. There wasn't so many people. It was almost a lonely place as there weren't any rides around. It was a place for the couples to seat down and make love.

"I wish I had a boyfriend", you were feeling sad seeing all the couples around you.

"You're so ugly no one will love you"

"Shut the fuck up!"

While you and shidou were arguing, you saw some girls coming toward you and shidou. Well not you, they were coming to shidou. They were fangirls of course.

"Oh my god isn't that shidou!?"

"Oh my god yes it is shidou!"

"Shidou senpaiii", they were waving at shidou.

"Ugh here we go again", shidou rolled his eyes.

There were three of them. They came close to shidou. They were trying to flirt with him.

"Umm.. Shidou senpai..you look so good with shirts"

"Yess senpai you look so handsome today.. Can I take a pic with you?"

"Yes yes senpai let's take a selfie you look sexy as fuck"

"Ugh..NO... Get out of here!", shidou.

"Aww don't be like that"

"I told you to get lost!"

You were looking at the girls. They were dressed like a whore. You're wondering why would something dress like that at an amusement park. While you were observing the girls from head to toe, one of them looked at you. Your and her eyes met.

"Ohh my.. Is that your girlfriend shidou senpai?"

"Eww she's so ugly. Why would you date an ugly bitch like her senpai? You can do me instead. I'm perfect for you"

"Look who's talking. Dressing like a hooker at an amusement park. You think you look amazing? It's so lame and immature", you said looking at the girl.

"How dare you say that!? And you think you can be savage? Look at you licking a ice cream like a baby"

"Haha.. Right. Look at her. She has no ass no boobs"

"Lol how pathetic"

Their words hurt you. You were feeling very insecure. You looked down squeezing your legs together and tightening you fist. You couldn't think of how to respond to this. Seeing you like this, the girls started laughing. Shidou looked at your desperate face. Shidou pulled you closer to him by holding your waist. Your and shidou's shoulder touched.

"Oh yes she has no ass and no boobs. You have any problem with that?",he said to the girls by looking at them with his eyes of rage. Seeing shidou defending you, you were surprised. You looked at shidou. He was furious. The girls were scared seeing shidou act like this.

"No..um..i mean.."

"If you have any fucking problem then get out of here! Say another word to her and you're dead!"

"Ugh whatever. Let's go guys", the girls left glaring at you.

After they left, shidou left out a sigh. He removed his hand from you and looked at you. You still couldn't believe shidou actually defended you.

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know"

"Yes you know"

"Ugh shut up"

"Why did you-"

"Are you done with your ice cream!? Let's move on I need to go home", he said standing up.

"Ohh come one I just rode on one ride. I haven't started yet"

"Ugh how annoying!"

You stood up as you're over with your ice cream. You started walking by the side of shidou. Still thinking why would he defended you all of a sudden when all of this time he was being very rude. You tried to forget about this but questions after questions came to your mind. Did he do that to get rid of the girls? Or did he do that to please you so you'd give him sae's number? All these questions were playing in your mind. But the last question that came to your mind made you stop walking. Is he in love with you? You shook you head to get rid of that kind of thought. But he might actually like you. Of course cause you're pretty. There are tons of guys after you. Then you remembered what shidou said when you were on the ferris wheel. He said you looked cute all of a sudden but then immediately stated that it was a joke. Maybe he likes you but doesn't want to confess because of his ego?

Shidou looked by his side but as he didn't find you beside him, he looked behind and saw you standing and thinking something very deeply. He walked back to you.

"Hey you'll get lost if you stop walking all of a sudden you dumbass...Hey are you deaf? Can't you hear me? Start walking stupid ass"

You looked at shidou. You two were looking at each others eyes and didn't talk for some seconds. Then you asked something that shidou wasn't expecting.

"Shidou.. Are you somehow in love with me?"

"The fuck are you saying.. Eww why would I love you I love Sae and only him shut the fuck up and start moving your fucking legs. What a weirdo asking weird questions. I'm sure you know I'm gay. Why would you even think about me liking you? Fucking idiot with no brain"

"Thank god. I know you would never but I still wanted to be sure. My life will be ruined if a crazy ass like you fall in love with me"

"Did you just call me crazy!?"

"Well yeah of course you are crazy"

"Look I'm very tired don't you dare try to mess up with me. I'll kill you right here if you say another fucking word to me. I won't even hesitate to beat you around all this people"

"Okay okay calm down will you? I was just joking"

"I'm not in a mood to take jokes right now"

"Okay chill"

You guys then went to the roller coaster. The roller coaster seemed very dangerous and scary. So before getting in it, you two observed the ride two times. Seeing people screaming, you found the ride exciting. It seemed worth getting on for once. Shidou didn't want to get on it. But as you laughed at him for being scared, he didn't have any choice but to get in. You had so much fun on the ride but shidou didn't. He was so scared and cursing. After getting off, shidou swore he'd never get on a roller coaster ever in his life. You laughed at him and mocked him.

You guys rode on some more rides. Shidou really loved the bumper car. Your favourite was the roller coaster. So after riding all the rides, you tried the claw machines. You got a cute little panda doll after trying for several times. Shidou was so tired and wanted to go home but you still had the energy.

"Aren't you done yet!? I'm tired as fuck!"

"Nope. I want to eat something"

"HOW MUCH CAN YOU EAT!? YOU LITERALLY HAD ICE CREAM, HOT DOGS, BURGER, COLD COFFEE, COTTON CANDY, CORN DOGS, CHOCOLATE BARS AND WHAT NOT! YOU'RE STILL SAYING YOU WANT TO EAT!?"

"Yes I do"

"FUCK! HOW MUCH MONEY DID I WASTE TODAY FOR YOU UGH!"

"I want slushy yayy. Let's go"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU"

"me too"

Shidou bought you one blueberry slushy. You were walking by holding your doll and drinking the slushy, wondering where to go and what to do now. Shidou was walking behind you and checking how much money was left in his wallet. Suddenly you had a call. You handed the doll to shidou and run your hand through your bag to get your phone. You saw it was sae who was calling you. You answered the call and put the phone on your ears immediately. Thank god shidou didn't saw the name otherwise it would have caused a great problem.

(On the call)

-Hey wassup

-Oii when are you coming home?"

-I don't know. Why? What happened?

-You ask what happened? Weren't you the one who told me to come to your house to have dinner after 8?

You were shocked at hearing this. You totally forgot about the dinner plan with sae.

-Oh my god! I forgot! God I'm sorry I'll head home right now!

-And It'll take you like an hour to come. It's already 9

-I'm sorry I'll head right now. It's okay. Why don't we have a late night party?

-sounds good but you might be tired right now. Will you have the energy to party when you get home?

-I'm not tired yet. Not a bit. I'll be fine. By the way did mom already made the dinner?

-yeah it's almost done. It'll get cold before you come

-it's okay there's no need to wait for me if you're hungry. Just eat. I'm coming

-nah I'll wait for you

-okay then. But if you say you almost starved to death, it won't be my fault

-come one I'm still not hungry yet. I won't die so easily. Now stop talking

-okayy I'm coming. We'll have fun tonight

-sure we will

-byee

(Call ended)

You ended the call. You put your bag inside the phone.

"Shidou I need to go home let's go! quick!"

"Thank god. Finally! Who was the life saver?"

"Ohh It was sae-", sae's name came out of your mouth without even realising that you were with shidou

"IT WAS WHO!?"

"Dammit!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 11 11
Requests are appreciated. (No smut though) (This is also on Ao3) -> https://archiveofourown.org/works/55675390/chapters/141325720
15.5K 204 26
It's just randomness that pops in my head. Mostly people I kinnie. Please leave requests. I do anything from fluffs to smuts so do be shy, leave a co...
4.3K 159 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc
5.7K 64 7
this WILL feature smuts, but i'll give warnings!!! i might do requests, but it depends, so yeah. i hope you enjoy it!